A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 13

"We've been waiting for you, David," Mother said.

I got a cup of coffee and sat with them. "Mary and I talked to Edith," Martha said. "She thinks that it would be safe to let Elaine and Shirley know everything."

"That's nice to know," I said. "So we'll leave it up to you and Ruth, whether to tell them or not."

"We'll be careful," Ruth said. "Shirley and I exchanged a few text messages this afternoon. She's excited. She says her mother hasn't a clue about Mom and I."

"More interesting times ahead," Mother said.

We were all starting to get hungry, so Ruth and I set out the sandwich makings left over from lunch.

After we ate, we sat at the table with wine or coffee chatting.

"Our bed is really too small for all of us," Mother commented. "I wonder if they make any that are bigger?"

"I think you could probably find something," Martha told her.

"I'll have to look," Mother stated.

I thought to myself that Mother's comment was significant. It seemed to mean that she contemplated more sessions with more than three people together.

"David... Martha and I think that you and she should get to know each other better. And that Ruth and I should spend some time with each other. Only if you agree, though." Mother was looking at Ruth.

"Oh yes," Ruth said. "I want to."

"It sounds fine to me," I told them.

"Then you and Martha take the guest room tonight," she told me. "Ruth and I will use our room."

There was more going on with Mother than showed on the surface. It was the first time that either of us would make love without the other being present. That was something that Mother was always insistent on.

Ruth went to the guest room to get a few things she would need. I looked at Mother.

"Yes, it is a change from what has always been," she said.

"I accept that, Mother. I approve wholeheartedly."

"Thank you," Mother said speaking softly. "I hoped you would."

I knew there would be more to this conversation. Probably when we took my things to the college apartment. The trip wasn't really necessary but I sensed that Mother needed time alone with me.

We killed a little more time before bedtime. There was some thought about watching a video, but we decided against it.

Martha decided for us when it was bedtime. She stood and held out her hand to Ruth. They hugged each other and kissed. Mother followed suit with me. We exchanged a deep kiss and a softly spoken, "I love you."

Martha and I followed Ruth and Mother up the stairs. At the door to our bedroom, Mother turned to look at me. She smiled then and blew me a kiss. I knew she felt right about what was happening.

In the bedroom, Martha turned to me and put her arms around my neck. She rose up on her toes to give me a deep kiss. A kiss I returned gladly. I was finding myself really liking this woman.

She led me to the bed to sit on the edge of it. We kissed again. A little hotter that time. She held her nylon clad leg out in front of herself. "My nylons are getting droopy. Can you help me take them off?" she asked.

"I'd love to," I said.

I slid off the bed and knelt between her spread legs. I was a bit clumsy releasing the garter belt tabs. I was getting very aroused. I rubbed my face along the nylon on her thighs. It was a very sensuous feeling.

Her bush was in front of me. Beads of her juices glistened on the tangle of hair. I could see more juices on the lips of her pussy. Swollen with lust, parted slightly. I rolled the nylons down her legs, slowly, enjoying the thrills in my spine. First one leg then the other.

When they were off, I leaned forward to kiss her wet pussy. With a hand on each side of my face, she turned my head up to look at her.

"Would you like me to put on another pair of hose?" she asked.

"I do like them," I replied.

She stood and went to her dresser. Turning to me with an impish smile, she asked, "White or black?"

"You choose," I told her.

"Black, then. We'll save the white for next time."

The stockings were mesh with a floral pattern. I watched as she pulled them on and smoothed them. It looked sensuous. She told me later that it was. She said putting on nylons made her feel ultra-feminine.

She hooked the garter belt to them and laid her legs across my shoulders. With

my hands on her hips, I pulled her butt to the edge of the bed. I rubbed my cheeks on the new hosiery as I had the old. My tongue was flicking out to taste her juice. With my face inches from her ready pussy, I inhaled her scent. Stronger now. Her musk telling the world of her readiness. Of her desire.

The taste of her juices was pleasing. Sweet, slick, lovely.

As I buried my face into her wet heat, I pulled her thighs close to my face so I could feel the new hosiery rubbing against me. I could feel it, too, on my shoulders and back as she pushed her calves against my bare flesh.

I ate her hot cunt. I licked and sucked and lost myself in her. She held my head as she came, her fingers twined in my hair, but gently. I enjoyed her orgasms as much as she did.

I stood and swung her legs onto the bed. I lay beside her with my face at her cunt. Her hand found my hard cock and held it while her lips parted to engulf it. I dove back into the wonderful well of her pussy.

I was on top, she was on top. We rolled over. Side by side, we ate each other with me back on top, then her again. She was on top when she squirted. Her fluid poured into my mouth. I tasted it, I relished it. I was in ecstasy as I swallowed it. My tongue lapped her cunt wanting more.

The excitement of her cumming in my mouth, of her squirt, was all it took to bring me to my own orgasm. My cumming was tearing through my cock, exploding out the head. My cum shot into her mouth, her lips sucked me dry. Her teeth tantalized me.

I softened. I pulled back from her pussy. I had to tell her, let her know how much she had exhilarated me.

I kissed her face. I licked at the cum that had leaked from her mouth. I drew back to watch her. She was tasting my cum, savoring it, relishing the slick creaminess.

She swallowed and I kissed her hard. I told her how wonderful she was. How her cumming had sent me to heaven.

"I've never done that before," she said. "I'm so happy you liked it. It felt like I had peed."

"No pee, Martha. Cum, your sweet cum for me to taste."

We were both excited. We held each other and rained kisses on each other's bodies. We calmed down gradually, but the memories of her squirting as I ate her stayed with me.

Martha sat up to slide her negligee off her shoulders. She lifted her butt and pulled it from under her. She threw it off the bed and went back to kissing me.

We laid together as I recouped. I rubbed my face on her soft tits. I tweaked her nipples and bit them. I kissed her mons, soft and erotic. She fondled my cock, willing me hard again. Our kisses were getting hot again. Our tongues were dancing and twisting.

She was ready for me when I was hard. She pulled me on top of her, between her splayed legs. My cock slid into her, gliding on the films of her juices. I fucked her slowly at first. She held me tightly with her legs on my ass and the nylon rubbing at my flesh.

We rolled over so she was on top. She kneeled up straight to take all of my cock into herself. She leaned forward to give me her tit. To kiss me on the lips. She rode me slowly, sensuously.

As she felt an orgasm rising through her body she pumped me faster, harder. The flesh of her buttocks slapped against my thighs. I met her thrusts, our rhythm that of lovers through the ages.

She came again. Our kisses were wet then and sloppy. Mindless mashing of lips, of tongues entwining and weaving.

"Fuck me," I heard her cry out.

"Fuck me," I responded.

"Cum in me," she whispered. "Fill my cunt."

My cum poured into her hot cunt. My cock sang to the explosive relief as cum shot from me to fill her welcoming pussy.

I softened, we lay together. We fell asleep snuggled tightly.

I woke to find her looking at me, with a slight smile.

"Good morning, David."

"Good morning, Martha."

I had to run to the bathroom for my morning pee. I brushed my teeth and rushed back to the bedroom.

Martha had already gone to the bathroom. She awaited my return with open arms. She had not forgotten about watching Mother and I eat each other the morning after sex. It was her turn now.

There was no hesitation by either of us. She was licking my cock. My face was buried in the folds of her pussy. She ran her tongue over my hard dick, tasting our mixed cum. I licked at the cum I had poured into her pussy the night before. Beautifully blended with her juices and the remains of her cum that she had squirted.

I lost myself in the scents and tastes. She pressed her nylon clad legs against my face as we ate each other to fulfillment. To orgasmic pleasures for us both.

We laid head to sex for a time when we were replete. Then we went to shower together. We used the hall bath. It wasn't as roomy as the shower in the master bedroom, but it was enough for the two of us.

As we were drying each other, she asked me, "What do you think is the sexiest thing for a woman to wear?" she asked.

"Around the house, bra and panties," I said. "Or a slip. I find either erotic. Nylons are a nice touch with either. I like a woman wearing a dress or skirt with nothing underneath. It makes me want to go right down on her."

She seemed surprised.

"I thought you'd say baby doll, or something like that."

"Maybe I'm just weird," I laughed. "But maybe you should wear what makes you feel sexy. You exude femininity when you do. That is a real turn on.

"You know," she said thoughtfully, "I think what looks sexy to you makes me feel that way. I like the feel of a slip, too, especially silk."

She drew her nylons back on and we returned to the bedroom. I had to go to the master bedroom to get a bathrobe. I could hear Mother and Ruth in the shower. I just grabbed the robe and left.

When I came back Martha was wearing a sexy red bra with matching, very brief, panties. I nodded in approval and helped her on with a light bathrobe. I told her to leave the sash untied.

"You look lovely this morning," I told her.

"You're the cause of that," she said.

We kissed one last time before we went to the kitchen. Mother and Ruth weren't there yet. I got the coffee going and sat with Martha. Mother and Ruth came just as the coffee was finishing.

Ruth straddled her Mother's lap and hugged her.

"You look beautiful, Mom. I feel beautiful."

I looked at Mother. She looked like she had enjoyed a good night, too.

We had our coffee, I started another pot. We drank that, too.

I set out some muffins and pastries. That served as breakfast for us. Mother suggested that I get dressed and load the car. She, Martha and Ruth would change the beds.

Martha and Ruth would be going to visit Martha's sister, Elaine, about midafternoon. Everything was done by lunch time. Everyone had dressed. We ate a light lunch then Mother and I decided to leave.

Everyone hugged everyone else. You would think we would be away for months, but it had been a nice few days for all of us.

I drove but we took Mother's car. We didn't talk much. Mother seemed wrapped up in her thoughts.

At one point, she said, "We have things to talk about, but they can wait until this evening." A short time later she asked. "Do you think we should invite Edith to join us?"

"Mother," I replied. "I'd like to spend some time alone with you. We haven't had much for ourselves."

"Thank you," she said with a smile.

When we got to the apartment, we turned the air conditioner on to cool the place off. I carried the things we had brought with us inside. Mother made up the bed and made sure there were towels in the bathroom. Having kept the apartment through the summer made things a lot easier.

Mother put a couple of bottles of wine and a six pack of beer in the refrigerator to cool. I put my clothes away in the closet and dresser. I had a lot still here from previous years.

We worked steadily until we were done. Then I made a pot of coffee and we sat at the kitchen table. Mother asked what we should do for dinner. I suggested pizza since there was nothing to eat in the apartment but a few canned goods. She thought that was okay. It was a little early for dinner so we decided to wait to order.

Mother said she would like a shower. I agreed and we went to the bedroom to undress. We showered together. I fondled her breasts and played with her pussy. She caressed my cock. We kissed under the cascading water. A kiss with great promise for both of us.

We dried each other. Mother sat on the side of the bed and pulled on a pair of white patterned hose. She smiled at me.

"These are the ones Martha didn't wear last night."

She put on a bra and panties and a robe from her suitcase. I wore boxers and a bathrobe.

We sat on the couch together and cuddled.

Mother sighed after a while and told me, "I guess it's time to talk. Let's have a glass of wine."

I went to the kitchen for the wine and glasses. I poured us both a glass and sat waiting for her to start. I thought I knew what this was about. I wanted to make it as easy for her as I could.

"David, I think you already know that Martha and I have found a deep feeling between us."

I nodded but kept silent.

"My feelings for you haven't diminished," she continued. "Nor is Martha's love for her son and daughter any less than before. We find that we want to be together, but not give up anything. It is a little bit of a dilemma. We think that we could all live together. I would be willing to share Martha with you and her children. You are still the only man I will make love with. Martha said you were wonderful last night. She certainly looked like she had enjoyed it.

"Ruth and I had a fabulous night, also, on top of a fantastic day yesterday. Like me, Ruth will not make love with any other man than Rick. But she is willing to make love with both Martha and I, together or separately. Or with other women, too. Elaine or Shirley, for instance. So, David, the question is are you willing to share me, my affections, with Martha?"

"The short answer is definitely yes," I replied. "But it appears that Martha might be spreading her affections a bit thin. Especially when Rick comes home."

"Yes," Mother said. "We've thought of that. Rick and Ruth will have to realize. You need to understand it, too. Martha and I will be united. We want to remain united with our children as we have been, also. We are willing to share, within limits, to reach that goal."

"Probably Edith can be brought into the circle," I said.

"Yes," Mother replied. "But she would not be there all the time. Martha and I are a little worried about tension between you and Rick."

"Edith could help out there. And probably enjoy it," I said. "I think as long as Rick realizes that you are off limits and I don't make any moves on Ruth, there shouldn't be a problem. I'm not too sure about us all living together either, Mother. At least not long term."

"We've talked about that. We agree that living close to each other might be a better solution. That's for the future. First, we have to see if we can make it work."

"Mother, I understand your feelings for Martha. I approve of them. You seem to have found something. I will help in any way I can."

"Thank you, David. I love you."

We continued to talk.

"Ruth wants to get you and Shirley together," Mother said. "She said Shirley has the 'hots' for you. I can understand that," she grinned at me.

"She told me that, too, but it's the first I've heard about Shirley having the 'hots' for me. I think it would be best not to do anything unless they come into our circle. Where are we going with that?"

"Still like we talked about. Leave the door open, but don't force the issue."

"Okay," I replied. "We'll see what happens. We both appear to be willing to let it happen."

There was a pause in the conversation and I ordered the pizza. I put on a pair of pants to answer the door and went back to sit with Mother.

She had a pensive look on her face.

"I hope it all works out," she said. "I couldn't stand to lose either you or Martha."

"I hope it will, too, Mother."

"We need to give some thought to our relations with Janet's side of the family," I said. "We should make sure we stay close."

"I know," Mother said. "I talked to Edith about it not long ago. Janet and Earl are still wrapped up with Michelle, Mike and Rachel. But they seem to be getting over the initial high. I've made sure to talk to Janet regularly. We haven't talked since Martha arrived, though. She'll love hearing about that."

We both laughed.

"Edith is still trying to promote a big orgy. I'm starting to feel more promiscuous, but I'm not at the family wide orgy stage yet."

"That would be a wild time," I said.

Our pizza arrived to interrupt the conversation. I poured Mother another glass of wine and got a beer for myself.

Mother was feeling a little reminiscent.

"It doesn't seem that long ago that all this started," she said. "I drank too much, practically raped you and scandalized my sisters. Now you and I are lovers and both my sisters are involved in incestuous relationships and loving it."

I laughed, "I'm glad you had those extra drinks, Mother. It changed my whole life."

"It changed a lot of lives," Mother said. "Mine as much as yours, and it's still affecting others."

We went to the living room to cuddle on the couch. It felt good to be alone with Mother like this. Changes were coming in our lives. I hoped for the better.

Mother had brought a few of her favorite videos but we decided not to play any just then. We went to the bedroom. I unhooked her bra and knelt in front of her to pull her panties down her legs. She kicked them off and I rubbed my face on those lovely nylons.

We felt our love strongly that night. Our lovemaking showed it. Tender, sweet. We ate each other and fucked each other and made each other cum. We slept naked together in each other's arms.

In the morning, we ate each other again reveling in the scents and tastes of our lovemaking of the night before. We showered afterward, dressed and had coffee. We were in no hurry, we had all day and wanted to enjoy each other.

I checked my phone. There was a text message. "Having a wonderful time, wish you were here." It was signed "Ruth and her mom and Shirley and her mom."

The same message was on Mother's phone.

Mother laughed when she saw it.

"That sounds promising," she said.

We stripped the bed and put the sheets in the washer. Then we went out to breakfast and overate. Mother looked nice. She was wearing a very pretty print dress that left her shoulders bare. It was a little low cut in front, just enough to show a hint of cleavage.

Even though we were feeling stuffed, we managed to get the shopping done. Mother made a quick visit to a department store at the mall. I waited in the car for her.

Back at the apartment, we carried our purchases in and put them away. We put the sheets in the dryer. We decided to nap then and laid down together.

When we woke, we made we made coffee. We were sipping at it when Mother had another text message. "Mary, my love, I think things will work. Maybe we should all get together this weekend. Especially David and Shirley." This time it was signed, "Love Martha."

Martha hadn't picked up the habit text messengers have of abbreviating everything.

Mother showed me the message.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"I really don't know what to think, Mother. What do you want? That is the most important thing."

"Martha and I talked," Mother said. "We wouldn't mind if you and Shirley got close, very close. Ruth doesn't know we talked. Her matchmaking was her own idea."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds