A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 13

"If Shirley's agreeable then so am I," I told Mother.

"I'll call Martha," Mother said.

The conversation with Martha didn't take long. Once she had established that Martha was in a position to talk to her, Mother told her to go ahead and invite them to our house for the weekend. She made sure that they had told Elaine and her daughter about our relationship. Martha said that she had. Mother replied that there shouldn't be any problem then.

Martha said that they were going to stay at Elaine's for another night. Elaine had taken the day off and everyone was enjoying themselves. They ended the conversation with "Love you."

"That's done," Mother said, "for better or worse. But I feel right about it."

I felt right about it, too. I didn't know what would develop, but I thought it would be good.

Mother went to the bedroom saying she'd be right back. She came back wearing patterned nylons, black this time and heels with straps up over her ankles. She came to me and took my hand.

"It appears that matchmaking makes me horny," she said and led me to the couch.

She sat and urged me to my knees in front of her. It wasn't hard to figure out what she wanted. We had been there before. I slid her dress up her thighs to expose her bare pussy. As I expected, she was not wearing panties. That made it plain that I was to eat her, to suck her cunt, to lick her juices, fuck her with my tongue, lick her clit and make her cum.

Her heels thumped my back as she repeated over and over, "Don't stop. Don't stop."

She slid off the couch when she was satisfied and kissed me hard.

"It's going to be an exciting weekend, David. You should pace yourself."

"Okay," I agreed. "But I'm going to fuck you at least once."

"That sounds exciting. Can you hold it until we get home?" she said me as she kissed me again.

"I think I can control myself that long," I told her. "But not one minute longer."

"I have to go put panties on," Mother said. "You've made me so juicy I would embarrass us. I probably need to change my dress, too."

I waited as she went to the bedroom. She returned without the nylons. She had changed her dress, too. The one she had put on was just as nice.

It was midafternoon when we pulled into the garage. I carried Mother's bag inside and brought it to the bedroom. She had hurried to the bathroom as soon as we got in the house. I dropped her bag and went to the bathroom in the bedroom.

When I came back into the bedroom, Mother was sitting on the side of the bed. She had somehow found time to put on the white patterned hose.

I took my pants and shirt off, dropped my boxers and let my raging hard-on spring free. I knelt between her knees and pushed her dress up to her hips. As I expected, she was not wearing panties.

I dove into her wet pussy, into the aromatic heat of her lust. I ate her until she came then I stood and lifted her to meet my cock. Her legs were around my hips and I was thrusting my throbbing cock down into her. She was getting every inch of it and joyously accepting it.

Her cries of "Fuck me David," aroused me even further. As she was cumming, my cock exploded with a wonderful orgasm. I poured my seed into her as she clasped me even tighter with her nylon clad legs.

My legs would hardly hold me and I sank to my knees in front of her. She relaxed her legs to release me and laid back on the bed breathing deeply.

I licked at my cum seeping from her cunt. She caressed my head when she felt my tongue.

But she said, "Later, David. Save that for later. I feel very satisfied right now."

We laid together on the bed and rested. We both dozed off. I woke up, alone about an hour later. I found Mother in the kitchen with a fresh pot of coffee. I poured a cup for myself and sat with her.

"We may need an extra bedroom," she said. "We should make sure yours is ready. Just in case."

"Okay. I'll check," I told her.

Mother was getting nervous about the upcoming weekend. The only other time I had seen her this edgy was when we were going to visit Janet for what would be her first experience with another woman.

We had a quiet evening. After supper, we watched TV for a while. I idly played with her tits as she snuggled up to me. We went to bed early. Mother thought we should take it easy, sex wise. If I had to go without, she could too.

We snuggled up to each other and slept soundly. She woke first and had breakfast started by the time I opened my eyes. I met her in the kitchen. Over coffee, she told me that she thought Martha and Ruth would be back before long.

We had a very nice breakfast together.

Then Mother asked me, "David, I want to be sure you're okay with all the changes going on. And changes that may still be coming."

"Yes," I answered. "I don't have any problems so far. But do you feel right about Elaine and Shirley?"

"David," Mother said. "I had a dream. I won't tell you any more than that right now. Except I will say that if things happen like the dream showed me, it will be good for all of us."

"Well, your dreams have come true in the past."

"Yes," Mother said. "They have, haven't they? I don't want to try to make anything happen. We have to let things happen naturally."

I thought I could go along. Especially if, as Mother said, the final result was good.

Martha and Ruth got back about nine-thirty. They told us that they had enjoyed themselves very much. Everyone had made love with everyone else and they had all made a circle a couple of times.

Ruth looked at me seriously.

"David, would you have any problem making love with Shirley? She wants you to."

I looked at Mother. Mother looked at Martha. Martha nodded to her. Mother looked back at me and smiled. We had already discussed this. I knew what she thought.

"I'd like to, as long as it's what Shirley wants, too."

"They'll be here about seven this evening," Ruth continued. "Elaine had to work today so she'll want to change and probably eat before they come."

Martha and Ruth had a cup of coffee with us then went upstairs to rest.

Mother smiled at me and reached for my hand.

"We will always have each other, no matter what develops," she said softly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds