A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 14

"You know, don't you, that some of the ladies would like to see us married? It's probably far too soon to even think of it. But they won't object if we want to get closer together."

I responded. "I've been told that no one would object if we got closer, but no one has mentioned marriage yet. What about your mother? Has she said anything?"

"Not yet, she's still overwhelmed by the events of the past few days. So am I for that matter."

We snuggled together comfortably, resting. Resting that is until she felt me getting hard again. She slid down my body, kissing me as she did, to take my cock in her mouth. My hand on the cheek of her ass urged her to turn and bring her pussy to me.

We ate each other. It was exhilarating for both of us. Shirley pushed her pussy into my face rubbing her juices over my face. We clasped each other's hair, we licked and sucked and rose to wonderfully intense orgasms.

We would doze and wake for more love. Not always sex, sometimes just hard hugs and wet kisses. We spent the night and most of the next day together. We got up, briefly for the bathroom or meals.

We took a shower together in the evening. And hurried back to bed together. We couldn't seem to get enough of each other. We talked about a lot of things. About our plans for the future. About our families and whether they would unite. Shirley thought they would.

Let me tell you something about Shirley. She is brilliant. Not just smart. I'm smart, she's way above me. Her brain works in ways that I can't quite follow. Although I am usually able to understand what she is saying. And sometimes can work my way, laboriously, through her reasoning. The only reason she wasn't already half way through college was that her school, and her mother agreed, felt that she should stay with her own age group until graduation.

Shirley had scholarships that would pay most of her education costs. Her father would help too. She was already accepted for an accelerated course of study.

Despite her braininess Shirley was an attractive young woman with all the thoughts and feelings of other women her age. She could act mature one minute and like a teenager the next.

She had few friends in high school, of either sex. Although she was on good terms with a lot of the other girls they were not confidants. Ruth played that role for her. Boys didn't ask her out much. Not after the time, in her mid-teens, that she had been hotly necking with a boy and the solution to a mathematical equation popped into her head. It ruined the whole night, she laughed about it and told me that she wouldn't guarantee the same thing wouldn't happen with me.

Despite the fact that she scared most boys away she was not a virgin our first night together. She was inexperienced, but very willing.

After our second night together we met Mother and Elaine in the kitchen at breakfast. They had spent the night together and looked quite satisfied. "I've been discussing something with Elaine and Martha," Mother told us. "We'd like to talk to you two and Ruth about it. Why don't we all get together in an hour, or so."

Shirley and I both agreed. We rushed back to the bedroom for a shower together. Dressed, we went to the kitchen looking for coffee and then to the living room to find we were the last arrivals.

What the ladies wanted to talk about was the future of the family. They, Mother, Martha and Elaine had agreed to unite into one family. Ruth was an enthusiastic supporter. She said Rick supported the idea too. She stayed in close touch with him, mostly by email. She sent letters by regular mail too. Especially when the subject was very personal.

Mother's idea had been to buy a large plot of land outside the city, but within commuting distance. We, as a group would build a cluster of houses with a main house as a focus. The plans were still nebulous, but she had her eye on a twenty acre plot of land about thirty miles from our city. She had discussed financing with Edith, her banker sister, and it looked feasible.

The first question was whether Shirley would approve the families joining. She thought it was going to happen and she liked the idea. I approved too. Mother agreed to proceed with the property purchase. That would be the easiest part. She wouldn't have a problem buying it, she had enough money.

Shirley and I went back to our room. "I really need to spend some time with your mother," she told me. "Would you like a threesome?"

"It would be wonderful." I told her.

"I've already talked to her about it. She's excited at the thought."

We hugged each other and kissed like lovers. "I need to ask something, David." She was hesitant. "Would you date me at college? I would like it if you did?"

"I was planning on asking you the same thing," I replied. "I look forward to seeing a lot of you."

"I have to be there Wednesday." she said with her head on my shoulder. "Why don't you visit Mom and I tomorrow night and Monday? We'll probably leave early Wednesday morning.

"You can get to know my mother better. And me too, for that matter." She continued.

I wouldn't be leaving until the end of the week. I didn't have to go through all the preliminaries and orientation that Shirley did. Mother and I would leave Friday and spend the weekend in the apartment. My classes started the following Monday. I suggested that Shirley and her mother stay at my apartment while her mother was there. They could save on motel costs that way.

We ate dinner with the others. Ruth had cooked. It was quite good. She laughed at our compliments and said she was practicing for married life, when her brother Rick came home.

At dinner everyone was excited about the prospect of us all uniting into one family. We stayed at the table for an hour after dinner discussing the possibilities. The question came up about whether we should unite with Mother's side of the family too.

"We definitely want to stay close to them, I think." Martha said.

"We need to let them know everything going on with us," Mother said. "I told my sister Janet we were thinking about uniting, but not much more. She was intrigued with the idea. I'll discuss it further with her. Maybe I should bring Edith and Earl into the discussion too.

"In fact, I think I'll try to get together with them tomorrow." She said. "Maybe Martha and Elaine should come with me, Ruth too." She didn't include Shirley or I because she knew we had plans.

Elaine said she wouldn't be able to. She had to help Shirley complete her preparations for college Sunday afternoon. She left unsaid that I would be visiting.

Mother called Janet and then her other sister Edith. They all agreed to get together the next afternoon. Janet had told Mother that her daughter Michelle, and her family, were visiting them for the weekend. They had planned to start home Sunday afternoon, but Janet suggested that they stay a little later. It was finally agreed that Mother, and the ladies with her, would come for lunch and spend the afternoon.

It was an hour later that we decided it was time for bed.

Mother and Shirley were in each other's arms as soon as we were in the bedroom. They exchanged a couple of hot kisses before they stepped back from each other and hastily stripped. I happily followed their example and got out of my own clothes

They turned together and each took me by an arm leading me to the bed. They laid down on either side of me smothering me with kisses and exchanging hot kisses with each other.

Shirley whispered to me. Actually more like a stage whisper. She wanted Mother to hear. "Fuck your mother, David. I want to watch you fuck your mother."

Mother on the other side of me readily joined the game. "No, David, your mother is going to fuck you. She needs you."

She straddled me and guided my throbbing cock into her hot wet cunt. I reached for Shirley thinking to eat her while Mother fucked me. She refused, though, "I want to watch," she said. Her voice was husky.

She laid next to us, fingering herself and watching Mother ride my cock to an orgasm. As Mother quivered from the thrill of cumming Shirley knelt next to her to exchange hot, wet kisses. Their mouths open wide as if trying to devour each other. Watching made my cock even harder and I thrust into my mother's pussy to make her cum again.

Shirley kissed me next while still fingering her pussy and bringing herself to multiple orgasms along with Mother. The excitement the two women generated in me brought me to my own orgasm far sooner than I wished. My cum gushed from me, to fill my mother's eager pussy, as electric thrills coursed through my body.

We all laid together as the women fondled and kissed, and sucked me to another hard on. It was Shirley's turn then. She rode me and fucked me as Mother watched us. It was Mother's turn to kiss her. To suck at her tits. To kiss me with wet, open mouth. Shirley came and came again.

I should have lasted longer than I did. After all I had just filled my mother with cum and should not have been so ready to cum again for a while. It didn't work that way, though. Lust and testosterone ruled the day and I shot my cum into Shirley's young cunt even as she was wild with the exhilaration of her own orgasm.

We laid together recovering. The women were ready for more far sooner than I was. I watched with rising fascination as they went down on each other. They licked and sucked my cum from each other's pussies as they brought each other to yet more orgasms. It was a lovely sight as two naked women buried their faces in each other's cunts. To please each other and to please themselves.

Me? I was done for a while. Even the aromatic scents of hot sex and hot pussies, while they excited me, were not enough to give me a renewed hard-on. The women, too, when they had satisfied each other, were ready for a rest. We all cuddled up together and slept soundly until morning.

We all woke about the same time. After quick trips to the bathroom we all tumbled back into bed to make a circle of joy. I happily sucked and licked at Shirley's clit while Mother sucked my hard cock and Shirley ate my mother's wet pussy.

I was happy to see that Mother and Shirley were getting along so well. At breakfast we were joined by the other women. They all looked as if they'd had a good night too. Shirley and her mother left shortly after breakfast. I kissed Shirley and told her I'd see them later in the day.

It was late morning when Mother, Martha and Ruth left to visit Mother's sister, Janet, and her family. I was left alone in the house for a few hours. I took a long nap. When I woke I showered and shaved carefully. My mind seemed to focus on Shirley. I found myself attracted to her, but I enjoyed all of the women's company. Maybe it was because Shirley was new to me.

I arrived at Elaine and Shirley's house about six o'clock. I had called earlier and told them I would bring dinner. On the way I stopped at an Italian restaurant I liked and picked up salads and lasagna for our meal.

Shirley met me at the door with a light kiss. The table was already set. Elaine was getting drinks. When she asked what I would like I opted for iced tea. The meal went well. We sat at the table afterwards with coffee for Shirley and I while Elaine had wine.

Shirley started the ball rolling. "Mom and I will go change, David. Make yourself comfortable in the living room. Go ahead and take your shoes off. We'll be right back."

Their house was a one story ranch. They disappeared down a hall while I settled down on the couch. I channel surfed looking for something interesting on tv. I finally settled for news. Elaine and Shirley weren't gone long. They came back wearing robes and each took one of my hands.

They lead me to their bedroom. I got the impression that it was very feminine, but the lighting was too dim to see details.

Both women were naked under their robes. They draped them over a chair and worked together to undress me. "I think Mom needs you, David," Shirley said. "It's been a long time for her. I want her to enjoy you like I did."

"Thank you, Darling," Elaine told her. "I have to admit you're right. It has been a long time."

I kissed Elaine. Our first kiss was soft and a little hesitant. We were just getting to know each other. I kissed Shirley next. That kiss started soft and was soon hot. Shirley and I broke our kiss a little reluctantly. I turned back to Elaine. She seemed much more relaxed this time and our kiss was much more loving.

"I'm going to leave you alone," Shirley said. "I'll come back later." She grabbed her robe and left the room closing the door as she did.

"I've thought about you a few times," Elaine said. "I couldn't say much because Shirley had a crush on you."

She took my hand and climbed onto the bed drawing me with her. We were in each other's arms instantly. Our kisses passionate now. Fondling tits and cocks. Fingering her pussy.

I slid down her body and her legs parted in an invitation. Like her daughter Elaine had a full patch of pubic hair. A beautiful wild mane like a halo around the swollen lips of her pussy. Her musky scent sent signals to my cock causing me to harden even more than I already was.

Her hands caressed my head, but urged me closer too. I parted her labia with my fingers to gaze at the red flesh of her hot pussy. The inner lips swollen and puffy, her already hard clit shining like a pearl. Her juices coating all giving her a wet inviting look.

"Please, David," she moaned. "Don't tease me."

Her words were enough. I buried my face in her wet cunt and savored the tastes of her juices. I sucked her and licked her and made her cum. My fingers danced in the crack of her ass. She seemed to enjoy it and I felt her cum again.

I rose from her pussy and moved forward to thrust my hard cock into her, sliding on the slick film of her juices. She was tight and I filled her. She gave a little cry at first, but threw her arms around me to keep me close.

Her hips met mine as our bodies picked up the rhythm. She was hot and ready when I entered her and she was soon gasping from the orgasm flashing through her body. I was able to bring her twice more to an orgasm before my seed erupted from my cock to fill her pussy.

She held me as I softened and held me still when I was too limp to stay in her and rolled off to lie beside her, face to face. She kissed me often and softly. I returned her kisses and petted her body.

We dozed off, but not for long. Shirley climbed into bed and woke us. She kissed me then climbed over both of us to lie on the other side of her mother. Leaving Elaine between us. Shirley snuggled up to her still drowsy mother and nuzzled her neck.

"I love you, Mom," I heard her say.

"And I love you, Sweetie," Elaine responded.

"I hope you didn't wear David completely out." Shirley said in a stage whisper.

I laughed when I heard her. "Not quite, Shirley. If you want to get me hard fast show me how you eat your mother."

I'll admit it was a crude remark, but both women laughed. Shirley leaned over her mother and took the older woman's tit in her mouth.

It wasn't long before I was watching Shirley eating her mother's pussy with her butt elevated invitingly.

Watching them was enough to get me hard again and I knelt behind Shirley and slid my cock into her eager pussy. She pushed back at me showing me her lust. I grasped her hips and fucked her hard. I rammed my hard cock into her as she licked and sucked her mother. Eating my cum from her mother's cunt and making her cum with intense orgasms.

I soon felt an orgasm ripping through Shirley's body. Her gasps were muffled by the folds of her mother's pussy, but she showed her desire by meeting my thrusts. Her mother, too, was cumming. I watched her across Shirley's back as she threw her head back and her body arched in ecstasy.

The room was filled with the scents and sounds of hot sex. Cum and musk; gasps, moans, muted cries. The ambiance was, in itself, erotic to an extreme. The excitement grew in me. Slowly, unlike the usual rush to ejaculation. A pleasurable feeling that meandered through my body seeming to touch every nerve ending as it slowly grew in intensity.

It was unusual for me. I was able to give more pleasure to Shirley while enjoying the exhilaration of an incipient orgasm myself. When my cum gushed into her hot pussy I was almost screaming in ecstasy. The slow build up had culminated with one of the most intense orgasms I had ever experienced.

We slept well that night, all of us. I was sandwiched between two naked and satisfied women. Granted, not all of their satisfaction was as a result of my efforts. We woke well rested in the morning. After coffee Elaine cooked us a big breakfast.

I told Shirley and her mother that Shirley could ride home with me on weekends. They knew I often spent weekends with my mother. It probably wouldn't be as often now, though. My studies would be harder than before. I also told them that they could use the apartment any time Elaine wanted to visit. I warned them that I might come with it. They both laughed at that.

I helped load Elaine's car and made sure they had a key for the apartment. We made love again that afternoon, and again after dinner. I was spent after the last time. The women gave me a massage that put me to sleep until morning.

On my way home the next day, after loving goodbyes from both mother and daughter, I thought about how much genuine love there seemed to be between Shirley and Elaine.

I found myself thinking that I really enjoyed myself with them too. I felt quite contented and relaxed. But I also had a sense of anticipation, as if something grand were about to happen.

********

Something grand did happen. After a year of dormitory living Shirley moved in with me. Elaine quit her job and came to live with us too. She quickly found a new, and better, job.

I fell in love with Elaine and Shirley. Both of them. They were in love with me. There was no jealously between them. They were in love with each other as well as me. I married both, although officially I wed Shirley we all knew that is was all of us to each of us.

Shirley will graduate soon. She has companies lined up trying to hire her. She will only consider jobs that will allow her to work from home. She plans on having children and wants to be home for them.

Rick had been discharged from the army. He fit into our family smoothly. Ruth had prepared him for the new way of life. I helped him and Ruth get started in the local two year college. Rick will probably go on to an engineering degree. He is capable of doing it. Ruth is undecided. She feels she can do what she wants to do, write, without more education. She already has a steamy novel published and is working on another. She and Shirley are planning to write a few computer books. Both feel that an easily understood text is sorely needed.

Mother and Martha are working on getting the compound set up. Edith was a big help with the financing. We all plan to live there, together. There will be a large guest house too. Janet and her family may use it, or maybe even outsiders, as long as they are in an incestuous relationship. We recently joined a group called 'Merged Families' we look forward to meeting other families like ours. There appear to be more than we ever thought.

Rick and I get along well. We both observe certain limits. Elaine was asked to keep a schedule. She does it quite well, making sure no one is slighted; and that partners, like Mother and Martha, have plenty of time together. One thing hasn't changed. We men, Rick and I, have little or no say in scheduling.

Janet's side of the family are doing well. Michelle had a baby boy and we have just heard that she is pregnant with her second. No word yet on whether it's a boy or girl. Janet's other daughter, Diane, has been calling both Michelle and Janet a lot more than usual. She tells them both that she is happy being married, and she seems to be, but they sense that she wants to tell them something. Janet and Michelle don't push her. They know she will tell them when she is ready. They know what it is too. After all it happened to them already.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds