A Naughty Night Out with My Sis

Removing his fingers, he gave me another kiss and as he was about to leave I blurted, "But aren't you going to make love to me too. You made me want you in the worst way."

He snickered while answering, "That was my intent cutie and I would love too. You are very attractive with such a hot bod and that cute rounded ass. Oh Yeah! I would love to experience that hot figure of yours. But that wasn't my job tonight. I have your address. Maybe I'll stop by next week after you recoup and we can fuck then." He walked to the door and yelled, "She's ready!"

Then just before he stepped out he turned back to me and softly said, "I'm really sorry for this. You seem like a nice girl!"

A few minutes later a door opened and this cute young guy walked in. As he was entering, I heard Chet and Josh talking in the hall. "Gee dude; it's only 9:30. We got girls here real early tonight."

Josh answered, "Yeah for once it was an easy job and they are really hot. The boss should be happy with us. But dude, I would have loved to fuck Kathryn."

Chet answered, "Yeah me too. Angie is really stunning. Did you know she is still a sexual novice? She is married and has kids. It's too bad that after tonight she'll be a whore!"

They laughed and as they were walking away Josh said, "The night is still early. Let's go get some more sweet things. The boss told me that around mid-night he's expecting a huge group of guys."

The cute guy finally closed the door and walked over to me. He told me to stand up. When I did, he had me turn around. Suddenly I felt his hands on my shoulders and then in front on my tits. He fondled me for a few minutes, removed his hands, slapped my ass, and pushed me down on the bed on all fours.

"You have a very hot body, gorgeous," he said. "When I saw you walking up the stairs with your cute bare ass, I knew I had to have you. I only get you for 30 minutes and I want to pop twice. So let's get started. Where are the condoms?"

I felt his fingers rubbing my pussy as I heard him tearing open the condom package. I looked back to watch him putting it on. Then he held my hips and told me to open my legs. With one hard thrust he pushed into my wanting wet pussy. It felt so good to finally having a cock buried in me.

I gasped for air and moaned, "Oh god that feels good."

Hearing a little chuckle from him he said, "I bet it does sexy. They told me that you were more than ready for fucking. It feels good to me too."

He slapped my ass and told me to pump his cock. It felt so good rocking back and forth making his cock entering me. Eventually he grabbed my hips and really started to ravish me. Faster and faster he drove his throbbing manhood in and out of me. I was in such a state excitement that I began shaking with an extremely large orgasm. He even commented on my climax. My sexual release just made him ravish me harder. He slapped my ass telling me to keep moving until he final began grunting. He pulled out of me, took off his condom and squirted a huge load on my ass and back. Then he pulled my hair forcing me to turn around and pushed my face toward his cock.

"That was fun gorgeous. Now suck me hard. I need to enjoy that hot body of yours again before my time runs out."

I took his cock in my mouth and sucked the tip until he began to harden. Then I licked his shaft. Once I began sucking on his helmet and rubbing his cock with one hand, he responded like a young buck would. Nice and hard and ready to go. Pushing him on his back, I stuck another condom on him and straddled his hips guiding his throbbing thing into my drenched hole. He felt so good, as I pushed down taking all of his average cock in me. Dangling my breast in his face, he got the hint and began playing with them. Now I was riding this hunk like a cowgirl in heat. In a few seconds I climaxed again.

As I stopped to enjoy my orgasm, I heard a voice from in the room saying, "Fuck him reverse cowgirl bitch! I want to see all of your sexy body with his cock going in and out."

The guy sat up and I looked around, but we didn't see anybody. He lifted me off and I sat back down straddling him with my legs wide open in reverse cowgirl while facing a mirror. I looked at myself putting his cock back into me. I smiled at the beauty of us in bliss. I began bouncing up and down as requested. Faster and faster I felt him driving his cock in me. We enjoyed each other for a longer time. Then suddenly he pushed me off, pulled off his condom and squirted another load on my pussy.

When he finished the same voice spoke again, "Times up dude." Now I knew it was Diaz watching me on the monitor.

The guy washed his dick off in the sink, dressed and as he was leaving, called someone on his cellphone. "Jake, you need to get over to the fuck Hotel. There is a hot sexy red head here just for tonight. I just finished fucking her and worth the money." Then he left.

As I was at the sink trying to wash off his goo, I heard my sis having sex through the thin walls. She was moaning about having an orgasm. The guy told her to shut up and get her ass in the air. I could hear her sighing in pleasure as her lover was grunting in lust.

Then he said, "Get your mouth over here cutie. I want to dump my load in it."

"Please not that," she whined.

"Oh yeah bitch. You have such a lovely mouth and I know you'll enjoy some semen in it. Now open wide! That's it! Don't move! Ah!" He blurted back.

There was a pause with him grunting and hearing her gagging. He laughed, as I guess he was spraying her mouth with his jizz. A few minutes later I heard the door close and then her throwing-up. No one was with me yet, so I rushed over to help Angie. She was wiping her mouth off with baby wipes from the sperm that was splattered on it. Seeing me, she gave me a little grin.

"Oh Kathryn," she whimpered. "Do you have to swallow that disgusting stuff every time you have sex for money?"

Standing up, we both held each other against our naked bodies. "Most of the time you do Angie, but you'll get used to it," I said. "It's just an acquired taste and aroma. Just take a deep breath when you feel the stuff hitting you. But did you enjoy the sex?"

She stopped sniffling and answered, "Oh yeah! I had 3 orgasms already. I usually only have one climax with Jerry and then I am done for the night. But this guy's dick was so much bigger." Giggling, "And I'm still very horny. Do you think we are done? I would like another big cock in me."

I left the door to her room open and before I could answer it we angrily heard in an accent, "No, you whores aren't close being done. You with the red hair get your cute ass over to your room and don't ever come back in here for any reason. I'm going to teach this slut how to suck cock and swallow without gagging."

As I left he said to Angie, "Okay gorgeous. You have a large mouth so sucking shouldn't be a problem. We don't have a lot of time to get this right. And when I shot my load down your throat, you better not gag and just swallow it like a pro." Angie just answered okay.

When I got back to my room, there was a young man waiting for me. He was tall and skinning with short black hair, cut like he was in the military. When he looked at my nakedness, I saw the bulge in his pants becoming bigger. I walked over to him, smiled and said hi. Without answering me his eyes roamed up and down my body.

"Do you like what you see?" I asked.

Finally he answered. "Oh yeah I do and I was hoping to get you gorgeous. You are very beautiful and what a fucking hot body you have. I love your tits. I don't know if I can last more than a few minutes fucking you."

I giggled and answered in my sensual voice, "Why don't we find out."

I walked closer to him and we kissed. While our lips were meeting, his hand went right for my bare pussy. He touched it and began fingering my drenched slit. He stopped kissing me and said.

"Your cunt is very hot and wet gorgeous. You must want it too!"

I moaned, "Oh god yes. You are a hunk and I want you to fuck me so bad."

He laughed and I bent down and began unzipping his pants. When I pulled them down, he wasn't wearing any underwear and just like I hoped, a nice long hard cock was staring at me. I began rubbing his shaft, playing with his semen filled balls, and sucking on his head. I wanted to make him rock hard so I could feel him in my pussy. When I put more of his nice throbbing cock in my mouth, he suddenly blew his huge load down my throat. I gagged a little and pulled my mouth off of it, while just leaving the tip on my tongue. I held him there until he finished his many squirts of yummy jizz. I managed to swallow most of it, but some did ooze down my chin. When he finished, he tried to pull away, but I held his cock tightly with my hand and looked up at him.

"It's okay sweetie," I sensually said. "That happens a lot with me. I'll just keep you hard. I can't wait to feel you in me."

He began apologizing as I was sucking on him again. He didn't even shrink. Soon he was groaning in pleasure as I continued sucking taking half of him I my mouth. When he became rock hard again, I stopped and stood up. I was still holding his cock as I pulled him to the bed. He fell on his back. While he was lying there, I pulled off his pants, grabbed a condom and placed it over his raging hard on. Then I sat on him with my breast dangling in his face and rode him like a girl in heat. He felt so good in me with that long pulsating dick. I was in total exhilaration as I enjoyed him. After some time, he began holding my hips pushing them down on his cock. Just as I was cuming with my second orgasm, he stopped pumping me and I could feel the condom filling up. I didn't want it to end yet so I began moving again trying to keep him hard. I guess it worked.

Sitting up he pushed me on my back, reentered me, and began pounding speedily in and out of me. I was moving my hips in unison with his plummeting. It felt so good that I yelled for him to fuck me harder. With my head now pushed up against the wall, I heard the guy with Angie.

"That's it bitch, swallow it all. Keep sucking it all out of me," he shouted. "Good girl! That was a lot better than the first time. Now that you've sucked out and swallowed 2 loads of spunk, I only have one more task to do before I get you back servicing the clientele. I need to fuck your ass. Let me lube that cute ass up while I recharge. Afterwards you'll be the perfect full service whore we thought you were when you got here."

Angie answered, "Please not that. I've never done anal. Please don't!" Then it was quiet again.

I was enjoying myself so much that I had totally forgotten about Angie and what type of ordeal she was dealing with.

I stopped trying to listen when the guy fucking me said, "I've never had a girl like you. I just can't believe someone as attractive as you is doing this for money. You can have any rich guy you want. I wish I could take you away from all of this and make you mine."

Here we go again. I still don't see myself as a beautiful woman, even though guys tell me that all the time. I guess that's why I flirt with a lot of guys and send them photos. I need their compliments. And now I have another guy who has lusted after me, wants me to be his. What's wrong with guys? Don't they realize that I like what I'm doing. Why do guys think I need saving?

So I answered him, "Thanks handsome! But I love having sex with lots of guys not just one man. That's why I do this. It would become boring with one guy and I wouldn't be here enjoying your big cock. I've had many chances to get married by a rich guy. It's just not me."

Suddenly Diaz blurted over the speaker, "You got five minutes dude."

I guess he was disappointed with my answer. Pushing my legs up, he leaned over me and began to roughly fuck me. In a minute I climaxed again, but he didn't stop. When Diaz yelled times up, I felt him began ejaculating inside me. I felt his jizz filling me up. Suddenly, I realized that condom must have broken, because his semen was in me and not in the rubber. He quickly pulled out of me, thanked me for a great fuck, put on his pants and left. He didn't even kiss me good-bye. Now I have 2 loads of goo in me and it began leaking. I quickly went to the toilet to clean up.

As I sat there, I heard Angie say, "Please take it slow. It hurts. Please give me time to get used to it. Please!"

Then I heard a slap on her ass and the guy blurting, "Get that cute ass up. That's it bitch. Just take it without any more of your whining." Then it was quiet for a minute. "Good girl, I'm all in." he said. "Now I'm going to fuck your ass until I blow a load in it. It may take a while because I already came twice. But I'll eventually get there. Just relax and enjoy it. I know you will, just like your hot sister."

I tried to listen, but a fat guy came into the room. He smiled at me and began walking toward the bed while unbuttoning his shirt. I quickly walked toward him. Then the process started all over again. I began sucking on his small thick cock, condom on and he fucked me in a variety of positions. When he finished, he thanked me and left.

It was about 5 guys later that the conveyor belt of men slowed down. For some reason I was still hot and horny. It's a feeling that I have experienced many times before. Therefore, I knew if I put two fingers inside me, it would help with satisfying the craving. But a cock would feel so much better. I was hoping they soon would send up someone. Then I remembered about asking.

So I yelled, "I'm still horny. Can you send someone up? Please!"

Diaz yelled back, "Yeah in about 20. A new group of sailors will be arriving."

I kept playing with myself, as I waited. Leaning my head back against the wall I began listening for Angie. But instead of her, I heard Chet saying that they were going to make a moving of her fucking, to get dressed and just say whatever comes to mind. Josh then was talking to another guy, which I couldn't hear what was said except get close ups of her pussy and face. He mentioned something about making sure they could tell who she was.

Angie asked, "So am I finally going to get you to make love to me Chet?"

Chet laughed and answered, "Oh yeah gorgeous. I'm going to sink my cock in you, Josh is going to sink his cock in you and we'll going to double you. After the movie, Jose will fuck you too. Then we may let you go home, that is, if your sister is finished." They all laughed.

There was a long pause when Angie finally replied. "Okay. It sounds like fun. I am still really excited and I've never done a movie or been doubled. I hope I like it too."

More laughter as Chet said, "Don't worry gorgeous. I know you'll like it. Just relax and have fun with it. Play a role. It will be your first acting gig. I'll bet you'll make a lot more movies after this one."

They started with her and Chet coming through the door. They had some weird dialogue with Chet telling Angie to do a slow strip dance removing her clothes. Then he began sucking her clit and finger banging her. I heard her having a loud orgasm. Afterwards, she began sucking Chet and then Josh showed up. She sucked both of them until Chet turned her on all fours and began fucking her doggie while she sucked on Josh. Here I was listening to my sis being filmed getting screwed, which was making me even more horny. I had my eyes closed and fingering myself as I eavesdropped.

Suddenly, a guy asked, "Can I join in?"

Looking up, I saw this young cute muscular guy with a military hair cut standing over me. As he sat down, I gave him my fuck me smile. He took my legs and pulled me flat on the bed. Pulling my hand away from my pulsating hot pussy, he began fingering my clit. Then he leaned over and started to lick and eat me. God I really needed that. It wasn't long that I finally exploded with the umpteen orgasm of the night.

Looking up at me with a wet chin he said, "You're very tasty and beautiful. I bet guys never last long once they start fucking that sexy bod." He chuckled.

I giggled and answered, "No, they don't!"

Sitting up and then kneeling next to him, I went to undo his pants. But instead he stood and quickly got naked. We kissed and he played with my boobs. Then I went to suck on him, but he was already rock hard. As I reached for a condom, he told me that he was disease free and if I was too, he wanted to fuck me without one. Against my better judgement I agreed.

Instead of me straddling him, he pushed me on my back, pulled me to the edge of the bed, and stood in front of me. Then he pushed his big thick throbbing cock into me. I spread my legs farther apart as he did. After a long time of not feeling a cock inside me, that was exactly what I needed.

As he roughly began to pump me, I sensually said, "Oh god, that feels so good. Yes! Yes! Oh! Fuck me! Yes, that's it! Harder! Yes! God I really want you! Ah! Ah!"

He snickered and began a non-stop fast paced pumping my hot hole. He had so much stamina like a marathon runner as he kept the pace up. I quivered with another and another orgasm as he continued to speedily fuck me. I was in total elation for many minutes, until he began to loudly grunt. Pushing my legs wide apart and up my body, I felt him stop and erupt a massive load of his seed deep inside me. Squirt after squirt, I could feel him filling me up. When he finally finished, he pulled out and my legs fell to the floor. I sat up and pushed myself back in the middle of the bed. He knelt next to me and told me to suck him hard.

Taking his cock in my hands I said, "Oh my! You made me cum so much. I can't wait for you to get hard again."

He laughed and answered, "Yeah I knew you really enjoyed that. But not to disappoint you, I was told that you are full service. So I'm going to fuck your ass next. I'll let the other guys waiting down stairs for you to get off on."

"I see," I answered. "How many are there and what time is it?"

As I continued to rub his shaft, he replied, "It was almost 1 am when I came up. As for the guys, there is about 6 or 7. I just beat them over. When I saw your pictures on the TV as being available, I had to take advantage of fucking such a pretty red head. I'm glad I choose you. You are really fantastic with such a hot bod to enjoy."

I giggled and said, "Well I'm glad you did. You are very handsome too. I hope the anal sex will be to your liking." Then I laughed and said, "I don't think I can do 7 more guys tonight."

He chuckled and answered, "You probably won't have too. There are other girls here too."

Now curious about the other girls and how he chose me I asked, "So how did you choose me again?"

I could tell he was getting ready again and I wanted to know, so I stopped rubbing his cock until he answered, "Okay I got the hint," he said. "There was a TV monitor in the waiting area that has photos of the girls that are available tonight. There was a slide show of all the girls. You had six photos of undress and on the last photo shows how long of a wait for availability. It was zero minutes. The Asian and black girl also had zero minutes, while the homely looking brunette was 15 minutes and the fat chick was 30. There was also a really gorgeous I think blonde or light brown hair girl that had 60 minutes under her photo. Maybe I'll fuck her on my next trip in. Is that what you wanted to know? As for cost, I paid $50 more to fuck you. And I'm glad I did. You are worth it."

Now I wanted to know what they were charging, but that wasn't meant to be. He was hard and ready to go. I turned on all fours and spread my ass cheeks apart. He slowly stuck that big cock up my ass. When it began hurting, he pulled out and spewed more lube in me. Then he pushed himself back in. He easily slid in this time. He was the first guy to do me anal that night. I reached under me and played with my clit, while moaning in ecstasy. I forgot how much I liked anal sex. I just wish I was being doubled. I love doing that. When he was finally done shooting a load of abundant spunk in my ass, he washed up.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds