A Naughty Night Out with My Sis

As he dressed he said, "I have to be honest gorgeous. You are the most attractive hooker and best fuck I've ever had. I hope you'll be working here on my next trip to town. I would love to repeat."

I sat up at the edge of the bed as he kissed and then thanked me and answered, "I don't know where I'll be in a month. But I wouldn't mind seeing you again. I enjoyed our session very much."

"Well then," he responded. "Here is my card with my number. If you text me, I'll have your number. I can take you to dinner and spend all night with you. I'll make it worth your while."

I took his card and looked at it. Oh my god. He works for my brother. I've heard him talk about this guy often. Now even if I wanted to, I can't see him again.

As he walked out, he turned and said, "I don't even know your name."

I quickly answered it was Madison. He laughed and said, "Wow! With red hair I thought you would be named Kathryn or maybe Maire. Madison sounds more like a black haired whore's name or someone who does porn." He chuckled to himself as he left.

I cleaned up again and went to sit on the bed. I was now tired and wasn't hot any more. I wanted to go. Leaning my head against the wall I heard Angie moaning and verbalizing how good it felt with two cocks in her. I wished that was me. I listened for a while until another guy came in. Then the process of fucking him started again. I had no energy left to give him a good time. As he left, he told me that I was a bum lay and not worth the extra money. Oh well!

After some time I heard Diaz nastily yelling, "You're done bitch. I had to give that last guy a partial refund. Get dress."

"Thank God," I thought, "but what about Angie?"

I leaned up against the wall and heard the guys laughing; then Diaz told them to get Angie ready to go. Josh responded back by saying that Jose is still fucking her. Diaz told him to hurry up and get done. Then he asked if they finished the movie. Josh answered that they got over 40 minutes of her in action. Diaz laughed.

As I lay dressed in the bed, it was some time until Josh opened my door and told me it was time to go. When I got in the hall, Angie was dressed, looked beat and leaning against Chet. We all started walking down the hall to the stairs. No one said anything until we got to Diaz. He was behind the counter still wearing a scowl across his face. .

"Well ladies," he laughed. "Sorry! My mistake! I guess you girls are no longer ladies." They all laughed. "You Kathryn acted like you've done this before, but Angie we had to teach you so I'm not giving you as much." He handed us our purses and said, "I hope you girls will come back. I know you Kathryn are only a few hours away. We would love to have you come by again, but this time, stay the whole weekend. Even come down on a Thursday. And as for you Angie, we'll recommend you to our Phoenix associate. They'll be in touch."

I just smiled and asked for them to call an Uber. Josh told me it was already waiting outside for us. He'll take you to your car. Then Angie said something about having fun and glad she tried this but not sure she wanted to continue.

Just as we were staggering out the door, Josh insultingly said, "In case you didn't realize it girls, you are now our fucking whores. And Angie the boss trained you himself and you made a nice porno flick. You'll be doing a lot more servicing or maybe that movie will be seen by your friends and family. We'll definitely be in touch with both of you."

We crawled in the back of the same van that brought us over. He drove us to my car, parked behind it and just before we got out and said, "So I get to fuck one of you, who is it going to be."

Angie was already out, so it was me. When he was done, he helped me walk Angie to my car. We sat her down and I got in. I started it and sat there for a minute. I had to get my composure in order to drive. Looking at the clock it was 3:30 in the morning. All I thought about was getting back without incident. I don't remember how I got Angie and myself back to our parents house, but I did.

The next day I woke up late morning. When I got up to pee, I was really sore. Looking in the mirror, I saw that my pussy was tender and no longer nice and pink but bruised. My inner thighs also had bruising, which was normal for me after a night of sexual overindulging. After I took a long shower, I put that special cream that the Club gave me for such occurrences. I just hope the Club never finds out about my unauthorized sexual activity. Suddenly, I thought about Angie. I hurriedly dressed and went down stairs. She was sitting at the kitchen table sipping coffee.

"Good morning sis," I said with a happy voice. "Where are mom and dad?"

Looking up at me with a sad expression she answered, "They are still at church with the kids."

"That's good news," I replied. "No one is around to listen to us. So how are you feeling?"

She began to whimper as she said, "I just feel terrible and mortified. I hurt all over but especial my butt. Did we have sex all night with lots of guys? Please Kat tell me it was just a dream." Then she started to cry.

I went over and held her, while softly telling her that everything will be alright. "You shouldn't feel ashamed Angie. It was just sex. You have to ask yourself if you had fun and many climaxes. If you answered you did, then you should be happy like I am."

While she was in my arms sniffling, she answered, "That's the problem Kat. I know it was wrong, but I immensely enjoyed the whole night. I had more orgasms last night then I've had my whole life. Now I'm afraid that I'll enjoy doing that and won't want to stop. If everyone finds out, I'll be devastated. And look at these texted I've been getting."

She handed me her phone. The text was sent at 8 am this morning and said, "Good morning Sexy Angie, Thanks for stopping by last night. You were well received." There were a few photos attached of her that Chet took at the bus terminal.

The time on the next one was an hour later and said, "I hope you are doing well this morning. All of the guys thought you were fantastic servicing our clients. Thanks for helping out." Another few photos of her attached in a state of undressing.

The next one was sent 30 minutes later and said, "I hope you decide to continue being a naughty girl. I've sent your photos and the video to our Phoenix affiliate. They are excited to get in touch with you." There were more photos attached as she was posing for Chet.

The last text was just sent and it seemed like it was written by someone different, "I know you're going to be a very popular whore in Phoenix. I know this because of how easy you were one last night. I saw the video and you looked great stuffed with two cocks. I'll be in touch when you get here."

I looked up at her and asked, "So what is wrong with this? You asked me to teach to be a working girl and I did what you asked. Obviously you like the sex too. So why are you upset?"

She finally smiled and answered, "Because I liked it and am worried I will become addicted to it. Just like you."

We both giggled and held each other tightly. "I'm also scared Kat. Would you mind driving back to Phoenix with me and staying a few days until I can work this stuff out?"

I said I would go just as mom and dad returned. Getting real close to me she whispered, "I had $800 in my purse. So I guess I made guys happy."

If you guys write me, I'll tell you what happened next. I'll even give you some photos of us.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds