A Neighborly Threesome

Jim held his cock still and let the blood surge through the lengthy shaft, as it pulsed deep inside the overheated inferno. The pain was intense yet it didn't compare to the humiliation of having extramarital intercourse. Lori tried to breath, but it took time for the short gasps of air to satisfy her needs. Then any chance of her regaining control disappeared when Jim started slowly pumping his swollen cock in and out of the heated cavity.

Susan relished the power and glory of being in control. She wanted to be the supreme mistress just like she and Jim had talked about during their romantic fantasies. The couple had discussed and used their sexual dreams to achieve phenomenal orgasms over the past months, as they schemed of making Lori their slave. Sue had described her desires with Jim and he readily agreed that his wife would be the dominating woman in the relationship, as they made their friend a sex-slave.

Suddenly it was happening. The fingers of her left hand held onto the hair and Sue jerked Lori's head back and forth. Then her right hand started molesting the big titties that were swaying wildly under Lori's heaving chest. "We want our dear doggie to get fucked... fucked hard by her master," she said, as she grabbed one of the dangling nipples with her right hand.

Lori could barely make out her friend even though Susan was mere inches in front of her. There was a determined expression on the woman's face and it was very obvious who was in control. When Lori tried to collapse and lower her body, Jim retained a firm controlling hold of her hips, as he rocked her torso back and forth on her knees. The pain intensified. Her delicate womanhood was stretched beyond anything she ever imagined and her nipples were severely molested by the horny woman who she considered her closest friend. "Sue, oh Sue, please," she moaned.

"I know what you're feeling."

"No, no."

"I can never hold back... stop myself when Jim's inside me."

"No... not like that, no," Lori replied, trying to tell her friend that she wasn't a willing partner.

"Yes, I know what you're feeling... how good it feels to have a big cock deep inside your belly."

"No, no, I don't..."

"Oh, my love, Jim's sooooo deep. Keep pushing back."

"I'm not. No, I'm not."

"Yes, keep moving."

"Noooo, no, I'm not."

"Oh geez, you're doing it... you're fucking!"

"No, gawd, no!"

Lori remained on her hands and knees in true obedient fashion. "You're ready... aren't you? Look into my eyes! Wait... not yet... wait," Sue whispered, as she started slapping the hanging titties. She stared into the big teary eyes during her entire request. "Love... please, not yet... wait!"

"Never, no, never," Lori moaned, as her body rocked feverishly back and forth and each time the ominous cock slammed into her guts. "Never... never... never!"

Without warning Sue leaned forward and kissed Lori hard on the lips. She rammed her tongue into the open mouth and yanked on the tangled hair, as her right hand slithered down the heaving stomach and into the top of the soaked slit. Her skilled fingers instantly latched onto the distended clitoris and pinched the tender bud until Lori's body responded with a wild jerking motion.

When a violent spasm shot through her midsection, Lori was utterly dismayed. She twisted her head to break the heated kiss and then gasped a few times to catch her breath before talking. "No, don't, please Sue, make him stop."

Sue rolled the clitty around vigorously in the vast juices. "Wait... don't cum yet... wait!"

The panic in Sue's voice sort of confused Lori and she didn't know what to say. "Whaaa, noooo, never... noooo."

"Oh my God... you're cumming. My love, you're cumming!"

"No, no, noooo."

Sue's eyes got bigger when she watched the sweat covered body thrash crazily back and forth in true doggie fashion. "Yes, yes, cum, my love... cum all over Jimmy's hard cock."

Lori was just about to protest, but it was cut off by another kiss. She felt her stomach heave and then start to go into severe convulsions, as the cock pumped smoothly in and out of her womanly being. An orgasm was the last thing she expected yet lust robbed her of any willpower or control. Her body jerked erratically, as random spasms took over. 'Noooo, noooo, I can't,' she thought.

Lori was positive her delirious friend broke the kiss because Sue needed more domination. "I wanted you to wait... wanted the fucking to last longer. Are you always premature," Sue asked?

"I'm not... no, I'm not," Lori replied.

Sue slapped her hard across the cheek a couple times, before resuming. "We knew you would cum... climax all over Jim's big cock. Yes, keep cumming, my love," she said and then kissed Lori again.

Lori tried to resist and not only stop the damning kiss, but also hold her body still. The convulsions wouldn't slow down and Jim kept rocking her body to and fro on her knees. "Oh fuck... babe, she's the best fuck. Just like you said when we met her... she's the horniest fuck on the planet," Jim stated. "Look at her ass go... she's cumming and I'm going to fill her belly with hot cum."

Lori gave up. Her body belonged to the devil and it was being controlled by the couple who made her their submissive slut. She felt her juices flow freely and readily coat the thick cock buried to the hilt inside her vagina, which enabled Jim to pump in and out with relative ease.

The intercourse seemed to last forever and the threesome turned into a most memorable affair. Sue let go of the hair and embraced her dearest girlfriend while her husband's furious pumping slowly came to an end. Lori felt trapped and impelled to obey, as the nonstop tremors kept surging through her body. When her knees finally gave way and her torso collapsed onto the bed, she passed out for a brief moment.

When Lori opened her eyes, she was staring straight at her eager friend. "I loved watching you cum... have sex with Jim. I'm so fucking aroused that I can't wait any longer... I need sex," Sue whispered. "You being premature was the best part and it made me horny."

The declaration sent shivers up and down her spine. Lori returned the woman's gaze, but eventually she blinked and was forced to look away, as she uttered soft whimpering sounds. "Huuummm, huuummm."

When the gravelly voice came out of the darkness, both women flinched. "You said Lori was the sexiest woman in the world and if you had sex with a woman... it would be her," Jim said and the grin on his face sent shivers through his wife. "Well baby, it's time!"

Sue instantly assessed the situation and knew what Jim meant. "Honey... no, I want you... you to make love to me," she whispered, but the grin on her husband's face only got bigger. "I said that in confidence."

"You told me she was sexy... if you had sex with a woman, it would be Lori," Jim replied.

"Yes, no, yes... no, I didn't mean it that way," Sue said.

"I know you want to be in control... be mistress and dominating."

"Yes, like what just happened."

Jim quickly forced his wife onto her back and lay right beside her. He pushed Sue's arms up over her head and used one hand to pin them there, as he put his lips next to her ear. "I want to watch... watch you and Lori," he whispered.

"I... I know we talked about it... about a woman, but I didn't mean I wanted to be her slave," Sue replied. She wanted to struggle, but knew it would only make her husband angry so she remained still. "I want to have sex with you, love."

"Yes, but I just finished banging your sexy golf partner and need time. I'll get another hardon after watching you two go at it," Jim said.

"Oh Jim, please don't make me," Sue moaned. "Let me masturbate... I'll masturbate!"

Jim ignored her pleas and turned to Lori. "Here! Show your lover what nice tits she has. C'mere and suck on this," he said and used his free hand to cup one of Sue's boobs. "Susie loves to have her nipples sucked."

The room turned quiet and serene. Lori watched Jim wave the booby around and around in a most beckoning fashion and knew exactly what he demanded. She slowly crawled the short distance and brushed up against the burning flesh. Susan's arms remained pinned above her head and her chest was completely exposed and waiting. Lori reached out very tentatively and touched Sue's booby while she stared at the one Jim was fondling.

"She has super sensitive tits... loves it when someone kisses and sucks them," Jim stated and let go of the boob. Then he grabbed Lori's shoulder and forced her to crouch over Sue's heaving chest. "Do it... eat her and make her cum all over your tongue."

Lori heard Jim's wishes and her body started to shudder. First her face was mere inches above Sue's breasts and then one of the illustrious nipples was deep inside her mouth. She didn't move for a few seconds and tried to imagine if there was a way out of the intended cunnilingus. Lori felt the hard nipple under her tongue and it seemed natural to roll the bud around.

Her fingers pinched and squeezed one erect nipple and she sucked and gingerly nibbled on the other. Lori felt Sue's chest twist and heave and knew the fondling was having a huge effect. "Oooohhhh, aaaahhhh," Sue moaned and arched her back trying to stop the molestation, which was robbing her dwindling willpower. "Jim... Jim..."

"Honey, holy shit, she's got your nipple in her mouth and sucking on it. Your tits look so hot," Jim whispered, as he stretched her arms even higher. "Oh fuck, you're ready for her."

"Mmmm... mmmm," Lori groaned, as she held the delicate bud between her teeth and stretched it until she heard a response.

"Ooowwweee, owe, please, oh no! Oh yes!"

Lori knew what to do. She grabbed both nipples with her fingers and started kissing a wet trail down the shivering stomach. Her tongue darted out when she hit the small bellybutton and she used a deliberate fucking motion to drive the tip of her tongue in and out of the shallow indent.

Jim's heart pounded and he watched his wife's body roll wildly back and forth in the middle of the bed. His loins stirred and he could feel the beginnings of another raging hard on, as he anticipated the upcoming cunnilingus. "Love, oh Christ, she's... oh fuck, she's kissing your..."

Lori hesitated, but forged ahead. She felt obligated to add something more to the intimate relationship with the couple so she kissed the nearly bald pelvis. Every time she touched or licked the burning flesh, Sue's hips bounced and thrust madly in the air. Her mind raced and then she gave the hardened nipples one last squeeze before advancing to the Promised Land.

"Oh god, oh god, ooohhh," Sue moaned, as the fingers reached between her already spread thighs.

"Fuck yes, spread'em... spread her pussy-lips!" Jim watched Lori put her fingertips on each side of the puffy labia and spread the lips open. Susan's desperate movements added to the drama, as her hands shifted from one spot to the next while doing nothing at all to prevent the expected molestation.

Her heart pounded and Lori couldn't believe she was actually molesting another woman. Her eyes opened wide when the pink clitoris was exposed and she held absolutely still for a brief moment. Then she slowly rolled between the splayed legs and used her elbows to push the thighs farther apart. She felt the intense heat radiating from the woman's crotch and the aroma seemed to act like an aphrodisiac, as her head started to spin.

Sue watched her clit go into the hot mouth and she experienced a record-breaking orgasm, which happened so fast she didn't have time to prolong the wonderful event. She felt reluctant and slightly embarrassed, but the overpowering climax removed all of her doubts about woman on woman sex. The tongue slapped her clit back and forth and her hips jerked in a perfect rhythm with the tongue-lashing. "Oh Jim... oh fuck, Jim, she's doing it... touching me," Sue moaned out loud.

***

His wife's orgasm lasted an eternity. Jim watched Sue's body suffer through the lengthy convulsions that consumed every part of her being and he noticed her experience what looked like a mind-blowing climax. It was very obvious that both women were totally exhausted, as their bodies were soaked with sweat so he decided to let them relax despite a renewed stirring in his loins.

The trauma was too much and Lori tried to remain in a peaceful semiconscious state, as the couple moved around her. She didn't resist when first Sue slithered into a position directly in front of her. The woman put her arms around her in a loving embrace and hugged her without saying a thing. Their bodies came together; their tits mashed into the others and their lower bodies pressed against each other.

Jim turned off the lights and then he rolled up against Lori's bare back, which pinned Lori between the couple. Somehow everyone had sense enough to get under the blankets and the threesome remained quiet and still, as they all drifted into a restful sleep. It was much later when Lori opened her eyes, as if surprised by something in the blinding darkness. She couldn't see a thing and tried to assess everything around her without moving or letting anyone know she was awake.

The supposed solitude made her heart beat faster and Lori felt her temperature rise, as she got flushed and heated. It was almost impossible to pretend and remain still. Susan innocently and very carefully lifted Lori's top leg and shifted the limb over top of her own legs. The silence was deafening. A loving hand caressed the top of her thigh and slowly slithered between the two bodies until the fingers found the abundant swell of a boob.

Sue felt the enlarged nipple and lightly traced circles all around the hardened bud. Then she playfully rolled the erect nipple around very carefully, which brought a satisfied smile to her face when she heard an almost inaudible gasp. When she pinched the bud and held it firmly between her fingertips, Lori couldn't remain still any longer, as she sort of twisted her torso away from her friend.

Lori felt trapped. She felt Jim snuggle closer to her back and knew he was awake because he already had a hard on that pressed up against the back of her upper thighs. Lori opened her eyes wider, but she still couldn't see a thing. She felt Sue's upper torso twist and sensed the woman's face had dipped under the covers. The fingers pinched the delicate bud and then there was a burning sensation all over her boob, as hot whiffs of air washed across her skin.

Lori held her breath when the fingers let go and something wet flicked her nipple around very slowly. Her bottom arm was pinned under Sue's body and all she could do was protect herself with one arm. Lori moved her right hand and just as she found the hair on Sue's head, her hand was grabbed. Jim jerked her arm backwards and around her hip so that she was helpless to stop Sue's fondling.

The darkness was demoralizing and Lori tried to remain calm despite her rapid breathing and fast heart rate. Things happened without her consent yet she wasn't sure how to protest or if one was even possible. Suddenly her hard nipple was inside the burning mouth and sharp teeth were gingerly nibbling on the throbbing bud. Lori felt her leg being lifted again and all of a sudden the lengthy rod surged all the way through her crotch, as the head came out in front of her pelvis.

Susan quickly had both nipples covered with wetness from playful nibbling and licking. She knew her husband was ready. Sue straightened her body and put her arms around Lori, as their faces touched. "I want to hold you... keep my arms around you when you cum this time," she whispered.

"Whaaa, what," Lori replied?

Sue shoved her knee between Lori's and separated the woman's legs a little more. "Just lay still... you don't have to move or do a thing," she said.

"Huuugh, what," Lori said, as she looked into the vast darkness, but couldn't see anything. Both of her arms were pinned and the helplessness made her heart beat faster. She felt the hard cock-shaft resting along her entire slit and she tried to move her hips forward.

All of a sudden her head jerked backwards. Jim had his fingers wrapped tightly in her hair and he forced her head back so he could reach her ear. "Oh baby, oh baby... your body is ready again," he whispered.

"No... no... noooo." Lori felt the head of Jim's penis slide forward and backwards through her puffy labia, knowing he was molesting her on purpose.

"Oh baby, I need that hot pussy... my cock is throbbing like mad."

"No, please don't."

Sue knew exactly what was needed. She bent Lori's top leg and placed the knee on top of her hip, which allowed the long, thick shaft to slip into the open slit. A loud gasp came from deep in Lori's throat when Sue's fingers reached for her bald pelvis and then a little lower until she found the head of her husband's cock. "Oh fuck... oh geez, she's soooo wet. So ready for you, Jim," Susan whispered and gently pushed on the head.

Jim deftly shifted his hips backwards until the tip of his cock was just at the right spot. "Love, push it in... guide the head into the sweet crack," he moaned and jiggled his hips back and forth.

The cock was already wet and Sue had no trouble inserting the flared head into the waiting opening. "Oh honey, I can hardly wait for you to fill her with cum," Sue whispered. "Honey, she's going to cum all over your big cock."

"No, noooooo!" Lori's neck was severely arched and so was her back, as her hips pointed back at Jim. "Dear gawd, no, please stop!"

Jim felt the volcanic heat and slowly inched his manhood into the inferno. He leaned forward and kept his lips touching her ear. "Oh baby, you're so hot... so fucking hot and tight," he groaned.

"No, no."

"Honey, you're in... inside her."

"Oh fuck... oh fuck."

"Yes, honey, move in and out."

"Baby... my cock's throbbing like hell."

"Yes, fuck her, honey."

Jim started pumping his hips and slowly gained a steady rhythm, as he fully embedded his cock with each thrust. "Christ... I'm so fucking horny."

"Yes, love, make her your slut."

Jim yanked the hair and held Lori's body in the perfect position. "Baby, you're better than last time... the best fuck."

Lori could only whimper and then her world came crashing down around her. The damning fingers entered her crotch and instantly found the control button. Susan pinched the swollen clitty between her fingertips and rolled the clit around as fast as she could. "Oh love... move your ass... yes, move your gorgeous ass and let Jimmy fuck your cunt!"

The darkness made her feel a little better, as she couldn't see her attackers. Her body started shivering and Lori realized that she had to struggle or all hope would be lost. She couldn't move her head and suddenly Susan's hot breath washed over her face. "Ooohhh, ooohhh," Lori moaned, as a tremor shot through her guts.

Sue stretched upwards and kissed the flushed cheeks, as her fingers rolled the clitty around like crazy. "My love, you're ready... aren't you," she asked?

Suddenly her right arm was free and Lori swiftly reached for Sue's hand. She grabbed Sue's wrist and tried to pull the woman's fingers off her throbbing clitty. "Yes, you're ready. Jim's cock is in your belly and you want him to fill you with cum," Sue whispered, as she licked the side of Lori's face.

"No, no, please stop."

Jim increased the tempo and drove his cock to the hilt with each thrust. "Fuck... fuck it feels good."

"Aaaghhh, aaaghhh."

"Honey, you're cumming... yes, you're cumming all over Jim's cock!"

"No, no... never!"

Sue let go of the slippery clitoris. "You love being our little slut, don't you, my love?"

"No, no, please Sue, no," Lori replied.

"You pulled my hand away... now you can touch yourself," Sue whispered, as she grabbed Lori's hand and shoved it into the sweaty crotch. "Pinch that clitty and show Jim how much you want his cock!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds