A Neighborly Threesome

Lori made whimpering noises and a million shivers went through her body. "Huuummm, huuummm."

"Good girl... yes, pinch your little clit."

Lori never wanted to obey, but her hand moved. The labia were already spread and her fingers surrounded the control button. Jim pumped like a madman and jerked the hair on Lori's head, as he shook her head back and forth. Susan used her tongue and lips to get all of Lori's attention. "I knew you would... my love. Yes, keep cumming!"

"Oh my gawd, I can't... I can't..."

"Do it, love... cum for me!"

"Uuuggghhh, yes, yes," Lori moaned, as her fingers rolled and squeezed her clit.

Jim let go of the hair and reached for one of the luscious titties. He pinched an erect nipple and rolled it around and around, as the free-flowing juices coated his cock. "Baby, I'm fucking ready... ready to blow my load."

"Jim's going to... he's going to make you his little slut."

"Ooohhh, ooohhh. Sue... please."

"Yes, keep cumming... cumming all over Jim's cock."

"Gawd... oh gawd, no."

"You love his big cock... don't you?"

"No, no... yes... yes!"

"Holy Christ... wiggle your ass... yes, wiggle that gorgeous ass!"

The darkness gave her a mysterious freedom. Lori lost control and her body belonged to the loving couple who made her their sex-slave. Her untimely orgasm consumed her reasoning and she willingly succumbed to the daunting lust. "Aaahhh, aaaahhhh."

"Fuck yes, keep cumming. You have 8 inches of real cock in your belly. Fuck baby, fuck," Sue ordered.

"He's... he's so big. His cock... oh gawd, his cock," Lori said and her fingers furiously twirled the swollen bud around.

Jim's hips went out of control and jerked sporadically when he blasted cum into the deepest reaches of her being. "Gawwwwkkk, gaaawwwkkk," he groaned.

***

The sun was up and there was some light in the room despite the curtains being closed. Susan rolled to one side and glanced at the clock. "Holy shit! We have to get moving or we'll miss our tee-time," she said, as she rolled back and looked straight into the glassy eyes. "That was the best night of my life."

Lori didn't know how to respond. "Yeaah, yes," she replied. Jim's cock was still partial embedded in her soul and it somehow compelled her body to remain motionless. She actually held her breath when Jim slowly withdrew his penis and wasn't sure if she felt relieved or sadness.

"Yes, you girls better get showered and dressed. You don't have much time," Jim stated, as he rolled away and jumped out of bed.

It was the strangest feeling. Lori glanced behind her when Jim moved away and noticed the man's flaccid penis, which seemed to be majestic despite the softened state. Then she sat up and let the covers fall away from her naked torso. "Wow, it's 7 o'clock already," she said and turned to face Sue who was talking to her.

"Come! We can shower together... after all, we're teammates and do everything together," Sue stated, as she grabbed one of Lori's hands. "I think we have just enough time."

Lori's heart skipped a beat when she noticed the devilish grin on the woman's face. Suddenly she was on her feet and being escorted into the hotel's bathroom. The shower stall was big, but it definitely wasn't designed for two, which meant Lori couldn't get very far away from her friend. Sue turned on the water and adjusted the temp so that the spray felt nice on their tired muscles. When she grabbed the bar of soap, things happened without much thought or planning.

Susan had one thing on her mind. She started talking about some nondescript things and all the while her hand with the soap didn't stop moving. At first Sue washed herself, but she needed satisfaction and knew exactly how to extinguish the burning desire that filled her stomach. It didn't take her long to take charge. Sue ignored Lori's protests, as she washed and applied soap to every part of Lori's torso, and then she handed the bar to her friend. "Your turn, my love. I'll be quick... please don't laugh if I cum right away."

Lori was almost speechless. "Huuugh, what?"

"I'm still fully aroused from watching you last night with Jim."

"I... I don't know what came over me," Lori mumbled.

"I've never seen a woman cum so fast... cum so hard."

Her stomach started to quiver and Lori recalled the fantastic orgasms. The various sexual experiences during the night were likely the best of her life and that filled her with a strange anxiousness. She was at a loss to explain what came over her or what mysterious power overcame her normally sane reasoning. "Yes, but... but..." Lori glanced down at her hand and instantly started washing her friend. She looked at Sue who was sort of swaying back and forth and noticed the woman had her eyes closed and appeared to be in a dreamland state.

"Oh please... please touch me. I'm so worked up and horny... I can't wait," Sue begged.

Lori was simply amazed that the fondling and groping didn't seem wrong. When she rubbed soap all over Sue's boobs, the woman uttered a few moans and deftly put her arms around Lori. The embrace was loose enough to allow for more fondling and Lori washed the velvety skin down the entire front of Sue's torso. When she applied the soapy suds to the woman's tummy and pelvis, the pleas from Sue put Goosebumps all over her body.

Suddenly her hand cupped the bony pelvis and her fingers slithered into the tight space between Sue's thighs. When her long middle finger pressed on the puffy pussy-lips, the loud moans and pleas grew desperate. "Yes... fuck yes. I'm ready... fuck me, slut!"

The defamation was like a trigger shooting through her mind. Lori was mad and she pressed on the clitoris as hard as she could. She expected the woman to succumb to the molestation, but Sue had domination on her mind. Sue had her hands on Lori's shoulders and she body-slammed her into the corner of the shower stall. Her right hand shot down the front of Lori's nakedness and directly into the Promised Land.

Lori's thighs were together, but it didn't prevent the crude groping. Sue latched onto the quivering clitty and yanked the bud out of the protective labia. She twisted the clit between her fingertips and glared into the woman's glassy eyes. "I think you should cum first... don't you?"

"What... whaaa, no, no," Lori declared and grit her teeth with determination. She felt Sue's thighs spread and it allowed her full access to the womanly charms. She pinched the clitoris and rolled it around vigorously, as she glared back at her friend.

"I've never seen anyone so premature... cum so fast as you did when Jim rammed his cock into you."

"No... no," Lori protested and squeezed the clit a little harder.

"Did you like Jimmy's eight inches of rock-hard cock?"

"What... no," Lori replied and yanked on the woman's clit.

Sue forced Lori up onto her tiptoes and twirled the delicate clitty around in the slippery juices. "I'll keep that vision in my head forever... of you cumming like a slut all over Jim's big cock."

Lori was furious. She wanted to slap the woman and wipe the big smile off her face, but she had to remain still when a violent spasm shot through her loins. Then she noticed Sue's expression turn into a wide grin. "No... no, gawd no!"

Sue's fingertips worked with blazing speed. "I knew you would... knew you would cum because you want Jim's hard cock in your belly."

"No, no... I don't," Lori said and several tremors rocked her fragile confidence. She held the swollen clitty with her fingers and prayed for a miracle.

"You're cumming... cumming."

"No... no."

"YOU'RE CUMMING!"

"NO!"

Susan was ready, as her stamina hung by a slender thread, but she remained determined. "Yes, cum, my love... cum."

Her back arched and every muscle in her body froze. Lori felt a small trickle of womanly juices and then a massive flood occurred. She swore the woman permanently damaged her clit, but it didn't stop the free flowing cum, as a full-blown orgasm erupted. Even though her body went out of control, she retained enough courage and fortitude to continue the molestation of Sue's pussy. "Ooohhh, ooohhh!"

"Yes, I love you... love you so much," Sue whispered.

All of a sudden her willpower was gone and the only thing on her disillusioned mind was submission. The continuous convulsions in her deepest regions took over and she welcomed the untimely climax. "Gaaawwwd, oh gaaawwwd."

"Yes, I'm cumming... Lori, I'm cumming with you."

The soaked bodies rocked back and forth and each time Lori rolled backwards, she slammed into the wall. The noise was loud and Jim couldn't wait any longer, as he knew his wife all too well. He quietly opened the door and stared at the uncontrolled lust. Each woman had a death-grip on the others clitty and no one was willing to admit defeat.

When the everlasting spasms finally subsided, it enabled Lori and Sue to relax. Each reluctantly let go of the overly swollen clit and then they fell into a lovers' embrace. Lori was facing the door and she opened her eyes to see Jim slowly turn out of the room and close the door. Her knees trembled and she wasn't sure if she could remain standing. "I... it's getting late. We have to get ready or we'll be late for our tee-time," she whispered.

"Yes, we have to hurry," Sue replied. "I can hardly wait for next time... when we can have a threesome again."

"No, we can't... no, no," Lori replied, as she returned the woman's stare.

"My love, I watched you... watched you with Jim... with me. What we did together must mean something to you?"

"No... yes... oh gawd, I don't know," Lori whispered and fell into the woman's open arms. They hugged and then kissed.

Nothing else was said, as they got out of the shower and quickly dressed for the upcoming day of golf. When they went into the big room where Jim was waiting, he acted like it was an ordinary day. They all rushed out of the room and down to the hotel's parking lot. The conversation was nonstop, but the only topic was the upcoming day and golf and nothing was said about the sexual episodes that had left everyone with fantastic memories.

As if the all-night threesome wasn't something Lori would remember the rest of her life, she also shot her best round of golf. It seemed nothing fazed her, as she had a most relaxed attitude, and she made one good shot after another to enable the couple to win the State Championship. When the two women fell into each other's arms to celebrate their win, Lori felt Susan's intimate embrace and knew the woman was too strong to overpower and too devious to outwit.

THE END

Please send your comments, as I am always trying to improve my writing and the content of my stories.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds