A Nephew Come to Stay Ch. 02

"Fuck yes!" Bobby exclaimed as he took a break from texting to stroke his ever hardening cock with both of his strong hands. His cock had never been so big, having just grown to twelve inches in length, and it was thicker than Mark's wrist. Worst, he was beating his baseball-bat right next to Mark's stunned face. "I'm about to bust this nut!"

"What the fuck is this?!?!" Mark's mother, Samantha Day, had just walked in, wearing nothing but a towel around her dripping body. She must have gotten home and been taking a shower downstairs.

"Aunt Sam!" Bobby exclaimed as he took in the sight of his pornstar aunt, just having seen Mark's smoking hot girlfriend and her best friend. His cock started to explode . . . right onto Mark's face.

Long strands of thick, noxious cum plastered Mark's eyes, nostrils, and flew into his open moth. Bobby's cock was pumping itself like a super soaker, and his cum-blasts were so powerful they actually made noise.

Samantha looked on in shocked silence as she watched her nephew's perfect, godlike erection being unleashed upon her wimpy son's face. It was a sight she had never, in a thousand years, expected to see, and for a woman who had seen and done everything sexually imaginable, this made her unbelievably aroused. Her towel fell. She was naked and dripping, and not just with water.

Samantha started laughing. "What . . . the fuck . . . are you faggots . . . doing?"

Bobby studied his haughty, sexy aunt from top to bottom. Then he looked down at his painfully erect cock, still dripping with hot cum. And then he looked at his cousin Mark, kneeling on the floor, and covered in his copious release.

Bobby started to laugh too. "It was an accident."

Mark wanted to scream, but he couldn't. The cum in his mouth was too thick. He had to swallow it, and he did, with a loud gulp. "I hate you both."

"And really? What the fuck were you two jacking off to?" Samantha asked as she swaggered up, naked and dripping.

"Mark's girlfriend," Bobby answered. "She is a tight little snack, and her Asian friend is fucking perfect."

Samantha leaned over to look at the screen, letting her heavy, bronze breasts rest on Bobby's shoulders. She moaned hungrily. "Oh yummy. I wouldn't mind licking the little girl's candy ass myself. What a perfect little fuck-toy. Too bad Mark is too much of a whiny little bitch to actually tap that."

"I am not!" Mark yelled, wiping semen out of his eyes. "I'm going to have sex with her tomorrow! It's going to be my birthday present."

Samantha snickered. She gave Mark a little jab to the balls, just enough to make him gasp and fall to the floor. "I bet she'll dump you the second she sees how fucking small your little pee-pee is." She laughed, and coyly ran her hand up and down the massive shaft of Bobby's trunk, licking her lips.

"I . . . ouch . . . I am going to fuck her. And she's going to cum like crazy."

Samantha ignored her son. She ran her finger along the head of Bobby's cock, gathering a large drop of cum. She placed the finger in her mouth and moaned in satisfaction. "How about we make a little wager?"

"A wager?" Mark asked his mother, her large ass wiggling right in front of his face.

"Mmmm. That's right baby-bitch. If you can fuck your girlfriend tomorrow, if you take her to bed and destroy her little sugar-pocket, then I promise, I will never be mean to you or hurt your balls again. I'll even submit to you for a whole year. You can do . . . whatever you want to me."

Mark wanted that. He hated his pornstar mother. He hated how much she hurt him. And secretly, he wanted her to be his slave. His cock got hard at the possibilities. Not for the first time he imagined her bound and gagged, and he was above her, whipping her ass with a riding crop. "Okay. But what if I can't fuck her?"

Samantha giggled as she ran her fingers across Bobby's chiseled wall of a chest. "If you can't fuck her, then I am going to fuck you. I am going to get out Jerome, my biggest, BLACKEST strap-on dildo, and I am fuck you up the ass until your anus is as wide open as the Lincoln tunnel. I will fuck you longer, and harder, than I have ever fucked anyone before. I honestly don't think you will survive it."

Mark fumed with anger. "Fine. Game on, you evil whore!"

PART 2: Mark's Birthday

It was very obvious to Mark that his evil mother was horny for Bobby, which was weird, because they were related, but also typical. Every woman was wet for Bobby, even lesbians, and Mark's mother loved to fuck. The night of the bet, while Mark was cleaning off his cum-soaked face, he could hear Samantha asking, begging actually, for Bobby to sleep in her bedroom so they could . . . you know . . . catch up. Bobby just chuckled and told her to go to bed, all the while stroking his amazingly tall organ. She stormed off growling like a lioness, and that whole night Mark could hear her screaming her head off as she fucked herself with every toy in her collection.

"Sorry about blasting you in the face, little dude," Bobby said from the bottom bunk. "Most chicks seem to like it though."

"I'm not a girl."

"Yeah. Yeah. So are you nervous about tomorrow?"

"No."

"Well, I would be. I saw that dildo your mom was talking about. That thing looks like it could cripple a horse."

"I am not going to get fucked. Butterscotch is. Tomorrow I am going to rock her world. And then mom will respect me." And he'd get to put that evil cunt in her place for once.

"Whatever, little dude. G'night."

The next day Mark went to Butterscotch's house where his birthday party was being held, and Bobby came along. Mark wasn't sure how he felt about that. Mark was worried that Bobby would steal all of his thunder, and worst, even Butterscotch might be drawn in by his radioactive machismo. However, wherever Bobby went, girls got horny. Wherever Bobby went, panties dropped. Mark might even become more popular just because of his relation to the living Adonis.

"Mark! You're here, and . . . wow." Butterscotch greeted them at the door. She looked like the very incarnation of sweet-sex and candy. She was wearing a flimsy little sundress that exposed her plump little tits and left all of her petite legs bare. Her thick lips were painted shiny pink, and her blonde hair was done up in pigtails. It hurt to look at her.

She could not take her eyes off of Bobby as he stood in the doorway, wearing a loose tank top and basketball shorts that bulged with his sex-weapon. He had spent two hours at the gym that morning, where he fucked two hot Mexican twins, while Mark had been jerking off to the picture Butterscotch and Tina.

"Mark . . ." she gasped. "I'm so happy to see you. And what . . . who . . . is this . . . oh my."

"This is Bobby. My cousin." Mark said unhappily.

"Well," Butterscotch licked her lips and her nipples poked through her dress. "I think he is going to be . . . very popular."

Every hot girl in the town was there, but not for Mark's sake. Butterscotch was friends with Tina Toyota, and everyone wanted to be friends with Tina Toyota, the richest bitch in town. There were a lot of hot studs there too, not that any of them could even stand next to Bobby Scagliotti, but they were all outnumbered by the horny, bikini-clad high school girls stalking about. As the party went on boys and girls started to pair up, and thanks to their numbers most boys could get more than one girl at a time. One black guy, a member of the basketball team, was getting his large dick sucked by three separate white girls. Mark recognized one of them. Retarded Tara, or Tara the Retard. She was easily the stupidest girl who had ever lived, but she was also hot as hell and would fuck anyone for any reason. She was basically the school's cum-dumpster and everyone got to fuck her once, even Mark. She had curly red hair, a freckled face, and huge tits.

Tina Toyota was there, lounging by the pool. She was wearing nothing by a tiny black thong and a shitload of gold chains that covered her young breasts, mostly.

"Hey Mark," she said in a disgusted tone. "Happy birthday. How old are you now? Twelve?"

"Nineteen. Bitch." Mark didn't smile.

Then Tina saw Bobby. He had lost the tank-top and was wearing nothing but his basketball shorts, which were looking smaller and smaller as his bulge grew bigger and bigger. Every girl at the party was staring at him, and the only reason any other boy was getting lucky was because Bobby got the girls horny. He came up to Tina, Mark, and Butterscotch. Tara got up from the black cock she was sucking and pampered over, her large tits giggling, as she licked the last drops of cock-sweat from her lips.

"Hey Tina," Tara said all bubbly. "Who is this stud?"

"I don't . . . I don't know." Tina looked down into Bobby's eyes (she was actually a little taller than him). "Who are you?"

He smirked. "I'm Mark's cousin. Bobby."

Tina couldn't believe it. She looked at Mark like he was a piece of shit. "Well I can see where all the good genes went."

"Jeans?" Tara asked stupidly. "I love jeans. Really tight jeans. I hate wearing underwear though."

"Shut up sweetie," Tina said to Tara, giving the retard a slight slap on the ass. "Well, Bobby, can I get you a drink? A smoke? My pussy?" Tina and Tara led Bobby over to the table were all the liquor was, and they both looked very happy when he placed his large hands on their asses. Tara's was round and a little chubby. Tina's was tight and athletic. He squeezed them both.

"I haven't seen Tina move in for the kill that quickly before. Your cousin is going to get so much pussy tonight," Butterscotch whispered. She looked a little jealous as she ran one petite finger along her pink lips. Her nipples were very stiff, and stood out visibly through the sheer material of her dress.

"I hope I get some," Mark said quietly.

Butterscotch smiled coyly. "Don't worry cutie. You'll get yours. Hey, wanna go swimming." Mark didn't have time to answer before he watched Butterscotch shimmer out of her little dress. She was standing there, in front of everyone, totally naked. She wasn't even wearing panties. She giggled and jumped into the pool, and for once not every pair of eyes were focused on Bobby. Butterscotch looked like something out of a wet-dream as she splashed in the water.

Butterscotch started something, and within seconds everyone at the party was stripping down what little clothing they had left. T-shirts and thongs dropped like leaves, and naked bodies swarmed into the pool. Kids were openly fucking now, and Mark could only wonder where Butterscotch's parents were, but then he saw them. Butterscotch's mother, Barbie McPherson, was up on the balcony, her giant tits swinging back and forth like big bags of milk. She was being fucked from behind by an athletic teenager. Butterscotch's father was there to, getting his cock sucked by one of the school's cheerleaders.

Mark suddenly realized just how slutty everyone . . . EVERYONE in his town was.

Then Bobby dropped his shorts and revealed his gargantuan foot-long trunk. Tina looked like she was going to cry, and Tara's mouth started to drool.

"Holy shit!" Butterscotch said while swimming up to mark. "You cousin's hung like a fucking mammoth. Please tell me that runs in the family."

Mark couldn't answer. He was now the only person at his own birthday party still clothed. He couldn't drop his shorts, not with Bobby so close. He knew better than anyone who microscopic his cock looked by comparison.

"C'mon sweetie," Butterscotch begged. "Show it to me."

"Um . . . I'm feeling a little cold."

As the hours passed the party got crazier, drunker, and a lot sexier. But as the boys shot off their last loads, and the sluts had their last orgasms, they began to leave. As it got dark Butterscotch's mother and father came downstairs, naked and reeking of sex, and they selected a handful of particular handsome studs and well-developed girls to spend the night with them. They both wanted Bobby to come to bed with them, especially Barbie, but he said he wanted to stay downstairs. Tina and Tara stayed with him.

Now it was just the five of them, chilling in the living room. Mark and Butterscotch were on one couch, kissing as she cuddled next to him stark naked. Bobby was sitting by the fire and Tina and Tara worshipped his cock like it was a golden idol.

"OMG," Tara cried. "I've never seen a cock this big that wasn't on a nigger. Or a horse. Are you nigger, Bobby? Or a horse?"

"Shut up sweetie," Tina commanded Tara. "He obviously isn't black or a horse. And you shouldn't say 'nigger.' It isn't fashionable."

"But the niggers on the basketball team love it when I call them niggers. I call them niggers all day."

"That's only because you let them gang-bang you all day, you stupid white slut. Now shut up and lick his asshole while I suck is cock."

"Why do I have to lick his asshole? Won't it taste like shit?"

"At first," Tina said. "But then it'll taste like candy."

"I love candy!" Tare dove down and stuck her tongue right up Bobby's tight ass, licking wildly like the sex-crazed retard she was. Meanwhile, Tina began slurping on the head of his cock like it was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted. She waved Bobby's big dick in the air so Butterscotch could see.

"Fucking huge, isn't it Butter?" Tina asked. "When was the last time you got fucked by a cock like this? When you broke up with Travis?"

"Who's Travis?" Bobby asked, feeling challenged that any stud could have a cock a big as his.

Tina answered. "Travis was Butterscotch's last boyfriend. He was a real stud too, but not like you Mark. He was in his twenties, tattooed, and rode a badass motorcycle. He use to ride around the high school for teenage pussy, and he found it. Lots of it."

"Sounds like a total sleazebag," Mark muttered.

"He was, but he was a total sleazebag who was always knee-deep in hot sex. He fucked me a few times, and Tara at least a dozen times. I loved the way his bike felt vibrating between my legs. He fucked like a wild man. He took a particular liking to our little Butter-slut here. I remember the look on her face when she'd walk into school late, during third period. Her clothes would be disheveled, her panties would be wrapped around one of her ankles, and she'd still have a streak of semen across her face." Tina licked Bobby's cock-head, twirling her tongue in his slit. "He fucked her brains out."

Butterscotch blushed. She looked sexy when she blushed. "Travis could be a real jerk sometimes. I'd spend the night at his apartment, and I never got any homework done. He'd make me suck his cock, even while he had other girls over. And when I just wanted to snuggle, he'd fuck my pussy like he was trying to kill it. He'd drop me off at school the next day so dazed and confused I could barely remember my own name."

"Why'd you breakup?" Tara asked, taking a break from Bobby's ass. "He was so cool, and REALLY good at sex."

"He got arrested robbing a bank. He would have gotten away, but he stayed too long because he wanted to rape some sexy bank teller. She ended up not pressing charges, but he still went to jail for robbing the bank. I hear the bank teller visits him in jail now."

"So cool," Tina said. "But . . . you're pretty cool too," she said to Bobby.

"Yeah. I bet Bobby is even better at fucking than Travis was. Travis wasn't part nigger-horse."

"Well," Bobby smirked. "You two sluts are about to find out." He stood up, and with his amazing strength he tossed the naked Tina Toyota over his shoulder, and she giggled excitedly when he kissed her ass. He grabbed Tara too, who was heavier, but she came up from the floor like a doll. He carried them up the stairs like some barbarian king taking his conquests to his cave.

"Wow," Butterscotch gasped, watching his muscled ass go up the stairs. "He is quite the . . . well . . . he does remind me of Travis."

Mark looked miserable, but Butterscotch kissed his cheek.

"Oh, don't be jealous sweetie-poo. How about you carry me upstairs and let me give you your birthday present?"

Mark tried to carry her, but even though she probably weighed only 95 pounds it was still too much. So they walked up to her bedroom together. The house was filled with the noise of violent sex. To Mark, it was deafening.

PART 3: Mark's Birthday Present

"Is . . . is that it?" Butterscotch asked, sounding betrayed. She was almost crying, but she was also angry. "Is that . . . all you have?" She was lying down on her bed, naked and glowing with sexual expectation, and for the first time in their six months of dating she was looking at Mark in all his naked inadequacy.

"C'mon Butterscotch, it isn't that small," Mark said, looking down at his five inches of thin, smooth flesh. He was harder than he ever had been, and his cock still looked like a baby's finger. "We can at least try. I'm sure cock-size doesn't matter that much as soon as you get going."

"No it doesn't," came a deep, sultry voice from the door. "Confidence can fuck a pussy harder than any dick can. But you don't have that either, do you kiddo?"

Butterscotch's mother, Barbie McPherson, was standing in the doorway, the light of the hall outlining her curvaceous body. She was naked but for a few pieces of jewelry and a lit cigarette that she was smoking. She blew the smoke into the room. It was obviously marijuana.

She trotted in, her giant breasts giggling with every step. Mark could smell the sweat and sex-stains coating her entire body. She was glowing with sexual satisfaction, like a thin layer of lightning vibrating from her shining, exhausted body.

"Mooommmmm," Butterscotch whined. "Leave me and my boyfriend alone. We're trying to have sex."

Barbie laughed. She grabbed Mark's tiny marbles and squeezed. "Well you can stop trying, because all I see here is failure. C'mon kids. I want to show you something."

She pinched down on Mark's dick and pulled him to the hall. She stopped by her daughter's bed and grabbed her daughter's perky left tit, twisting the nipple a little. Butterscotch whined and came along, being led like a naughty little whore to be whipped by her brothel's mistress. The smell of sex in the hallway was humid and thick. The door to the master bedroom was open, and it was strewn with bodies like a warzone. One teenage girl, a cheerleader with her brown hair styled in a cute, short bob was literally crawling away from the room.

"H . . . help," she whispered, semen bubbles forming from her throat.

Butterscotch's father emerged from the room, looking like a god of hell, and dripping with masculine domination. His cock was fully erect at nine inches. He grabbed the young lady by her ankle and dragged her back into the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

"I love that man," Barbie said. "But that's not what I wanted you to see. This is." She opened the door to a guest room. What was inside made Mark nearly lose his shit, and Butterscotch started gasping uncontrollably.

Tara the Retard was lying on the floor . . . and she was absolutely destroyed. Her green eyes were wide open and blank, her tongue was hanging out the side of her mouth. The only sign that she was still alive was her large tits moving as she breathed. Her pussy looked like someone had smashed it with a sledge hammer.

But what was on the bed was even more frightening. Bobby was standing on the bed, his ass was pumping in the air so quickly that it blurred. Tina must have been beneath him. All that was visible of her were her long legs flying outward to wither side of Bobby's muscled thighs.

"I'm . . . I'm . . . holy shit . . . god help me . . . I'M CUMMING!!!" Tina whined in a bitch that was almost like a dog whistle. "I'M GOING TO DIE!!!"

Just then Bobby pulled out. His twelve inches of Armageddon came out of the broken Asian's pussy like an alligator from a creek. His cock slapped loudly against his perfect abs, and long ropes of sweat and pussy-juice went flying in every direction.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds