A Nephew Come to Stay Ch. 02

Tina was on her shoulders, her pussy pointing directly towards the ceiling. She started to cum, and her pussy popped like a geyser. A solid jet of clear liquid shot straight upward and hit the low ceiling, causing a mist of sex to be sprayed across the entire room. Most of it landed on Bobby, and the rivers of girl-cum ran down his muscles in disturbing detail. As she flopped like a dying fish she sent a few more jets across the room, the largest of which splashed directly unto Barbie matronly chest. She laughed, ran her hands over her wet tits, and licked her fingers clean.

Before Tina could stop cumming Bobby put his hand under her back and flipped her off the bed. He tossed her aside like a piece of trash and she landed on the floor, equally close to death as Tara the Retard.

Mark and Butterscotch looked on in horror. There was a dripping sound, like water being poured unto carpet. Mark looked over to see that Butterscotch was pissing herself. He couldn't tell if she was terrified, horny, or both.

"I'm not done," Bobby said, with doom in his voice. "Which of you is next? Mother, or daughter?"

"Mommy," Butterscotch's teary eyes looked up to her experienced mother. "I . . . I'm scared. I can't fuck that. He's too big."

Barbie spun around, her large tits waving, and she slapped her daughter across the face. "SHUT UP, you ungrateful little bitch! Mark's dick is too small, Bobby's cock is too big! I should have named you Goldilocks."

Butterscotch was crying and Mark was just standing there. Both Barbie and Bobby were too scary to oppose.

Barbie looked at her daughter with more sympathy, and then she kissed her. "Sweetie, I know you liked this boy, but he doesn't deserve you. He is a loser, not even a third-place loser, and you're a gold medal. You should be draped around the shoulders of a champion."

Mark cried. "But . . . but we've been dating for six month. We like all the same books and movies. I think I love her."

Barbie laughed crawly, snorting at him. "Do you think liking the same books and movies had anything to do with love? Love is cumming your brains out eight times in a row. Love is having a threesome with every boy and girl you can get your hands on. Love is when your husband watches you get your ass fucked by a big fucking nigger and not get jealous. My daughter is young. She has her whole life to find love, but a big-fucking-cock is waiting right there, right now. It doesn't matter if you LOVE her, you can't FUCK her, and that's what she needs." She turned to Butterscotch. "Now get your little butt in there and give that champion his prize."

Obediently, willingly, and happily, Butterscotch walked into the bedroom, her perfect ass rolling with every step. She put one foot right on Tara's face before looking back.

Mark was crying. "But . . . what about my birthday present?"

"Go to my room." Butterscotch said. "You can sleep there tonight. You can pick one pair of my panties . . . just ONE . . . and you can keep them as a cum-rag for you to jerk of into. But for tonight, you can do whatever you want in my room. You can listen to Bobby own me, and you can jerk off in my bed. You can go onto my computer and look at all the pics I have taken of myself. Travis and I had made a bunch of videos, most of them of him cumming on my face. The password is ILUVTRAVIS. Have fun."

The last Mark saw of Butterscotch was of her crawling onto the bed, then Barbie was standing before him. Her tits were more than twice the size of his head.

She licked her evil lips. "I'm going to go help my daughter handle that stud. Left to their selves he'll probably kill her, but I know how to handle wild bulls like him. Good night, kiddo."

She turned to leave but Mark grabbed her, his hand gripping her large ass. "Wait! Why are you doing this to me?"

Barbie looked at him with utter hatred. "Because your mother called and asked me to. I love that crazy bitch. My husband fucks that crazy bitch on the regular. I have no idea why she hates you so much . . . but she did say to tell you that Jerome is looking forward to your date."

Barbie smacked his hand away and joined her daughter in the guest room. The sounds of superhuman level sex started to shake the house.

PART 4: Mark Give Up

Mark wanted to just leave. To just walk out and go home, but he knew what was waiting for him at home. Instead, he went into Butterscotch's room and just stood there, listening to the muffled screams of ecstasy coming from the next room. Mark felt sick about what he was doing, but Butterscotch had given him permission, and he was too hard to just go to sleep. He walked to his ex-girlfriend's panty drawer and searched through like a pirate through a chest of gold. They were all so cute and tiny. There was a white pair with the word FRESH printed on it in pink letters. He tossed it aside. Too boring. He found a yellow thong with a bumble-bee on the front. It was practically microscopic. Sexy, but too small. He wanted something he could wrap his dick in. Then he found the perfect panties. They were pink and lacey, and almost transparent. There was some kind of frill on the sides. These were not meant to be worn under clothing, they were meant to be worn for an audience.

Mark took them, and put them on. The thong crawled into his ass, and the fabric cradled his tiny balls. They felt great.

He sat down at her computer and typed in the password. ILUVTRAVIS. He then found several gigabytes of amateur porn, more than he thought his sweet little Butterscotch would have ever been capable of making. There were pics of her on her knees sucking a fat eight inch cock, her smile still visible even though the cock that was choking her. There were pics of her face as a tattooed man rammed her from behind. She was crying with joy. There were pics of Butterscotch having a threesome with Travis and Retarded Tara. Tara was passed out, and it looked like Travis was playing a game that involved throwing used condoms at her forehead.

There were videos too. When Mark found the video of Butterscotch being anally destroyed by Travis in the shower, he finally lost control. His cock started spurting all over himself, and all over Butterscotch's computer, but he didn't care.

He spent the rest of the night jerking off as Butterscotch was being fucked blind in the next room, and as Bobby filled her body with his cum, Mark spread his over every inch of her room.

PART 5. The Morning After

"Oooooch . . . I never want to have sex again," Tara whined. It hurt to touch her broken pussy, but she kept poking it anyway.

"Whatever. I bet you'll be sucking dick and eating ass again by tonight," Tina scolded her. Tina was a star athlete, and she worried that having sex with Bobby had actually changed her body somehow.

"You said ass would taste like candy," Retarded Tara complained. "But it never does."

"You know what does taste like candy?"

"What?"

"My pussy."

"Really? I love candy! Let me taste it." Tara dove down and eagerly licked at her friend's sore cunt, as she had a thousand times before, but she still always feel for the same trick. She was vey retarded.

As Tina moaned in painful relief she noticed a figure rising from the floor, beneath a pile of Butterscotch's panties. It was the faggot Butterscotch had dumped last night. Mark.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She asked Mark.

"Eek!" Tara screamed. "Panty Monster!"

Before Mark could answer Tars kicked him squally in the balls. She grabbed him by the hair and threw him into the hall with retarded strength. "Leave me alone Panty Monster! I hate wearing panties!"

Mark stumbled into the living room. Everyone who was left snickered at him. He was still wearing Butterscotch's pink thong panties. Barbie was by the door, wearing an open bathrobe, revealing her battered body. She was saying goodbye to the last of the high school kids who had slept over. She snickered at Mark.

"I think it's time for you to leave, loser."

"But . . . my clothes."

"I said leave!"

She grabbed Mark by his dick and led him out the door. She left him in the middle of the street wearing nothing but a little girl's thong. A neighbor from across the street (Mark recognized her as one of his teachers) was pointing and laughing, her firm breasts jiggling with mockery.

Mark ran home. Luckily he didn't live that far away, but more than once he was attacked by morning joggers who thought he was some kind of flasher.

Finally he got home, and he thanked the gods that his door was unlocked. He ran up to his room, gasping, sweating, and feeling like a complete piece of trash. He wasn't alone though.

His mother was waiting for him in his room. She was decked from head to toe in leather straps and metal studs. She was one of the most deadliest dominatrixes he had ever seen, like something from a Heavy Metal nightmare. She was cracking a riding crop against her large ass and smiling. Jerome, her insultingly large black dildo, was hanging down to her knees.

She licked her lips. "That whore down the street, Barbie McPherson, called. She said her daughter got fucked last night. She says her tight, sexy little girl was fucked like a white slut in Oakland after a Raider's game. But she also said that she wasn't fucked by you."

Samantha began swinging the dick in front of her son's crying face. He was on his knees. Defeated.

"Now bend over, bitch, but keep those slutty little panties on. Jerome loves it when his bitches keep their panties on."

Part 6: Epilogue

Butterscotch wiggled her naked body against her lover's broad chest. Every inch of her body hurt, but in a way that felt indescribably pleasurable. She felt reborn. She felt good.

She kissed the chest of the man who had rescued her, and she worked her way down to his heroic weapon. His cock was still plump and hard, even after fucking four women to the point of breaking. Her mother had taken most of the beating herself, because she was experienced, but Butterscotch was there every inch of the way. She kissed and licked the perfect tool and gave thanks to the god it belonged to.

Then she thought she heard a screaming coming from really far away. It sounded like Mark.

"What was that?" she asked.

Bobby chuckled. "That sounded like the one bitch in this town who is going to get fucked harder than you were last night."

Butterscotch giggled. "I love you, Bobby."

"Shut the fuck up and suck my dick, slut."

She giggled again, and did as she was told. This was love.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds