A New Administration

As the world gradually swam back into view, the precariousness of his situation dawned on him again and the smile slipped from his face. His next thought was of of an intense throbbing in his balls; it was a sensation unlike anything he'd ever experienced before and was causing him physical pain. He adjusted his head to look at the source of his discomfort and saw a metal contraption attached to his penis. As he was trying to work out what it was doing, Gisselle appeared next to the bed. She was no longer wearing her bikini but, instead, skin-tight leather trousers and a black halter-neck top emblazoned with the Overwatch's logo.

"It's called an 'Automated Controlled Arousal Device' or 'A-cad' for short and it's been working it's magic on you for more than an hour." Gisselle spoke in a triumphant tone as she read the anguish on Michael's face.

"Wh...what has it done to me?" Michael needed a release more than he ever had done in his life. All he could think about now was sex; despite all his mental toughness and training, this woman had broken him in less than six hours.

"Well, my dear, I thought that would have been obvious; it's been keeping you on the edge of orgasm. Vibrating inside the machine are strategically positioned latex and polymer sheets, designed to replicate the warmth and feel of the female vagina. Also inside are several delicate sensors, which continually monitor the smasmodic reflexes in your penis. When it detects that you are close the 'point of no return', so to speak, it slows down or stops altogether. I can only imagine the torture it's putting you through." Gisselle smiled coyly as she spoke and was clearly savouring every moment.

"Please, please make it stop!" Michael was pleading now.

"I know you can only think of one thing at the moment so I'll keep this simple; tell me what the rebels are doing tonight and I'll make you cum so hard you'll pass out."

I...I can't. It's too...it's too...important." Michael could barely form a coherent sentance and his last shread of loyalty to the resistance was evaporating.

"Don't lie, Michael, you know that the only important thing right now is getting the release you so desparately crave," Gisselle beckoned Michelle to join her "perhaps instead of making you cum myself I could ask Michelle to do it? Imagine her tight teenage pussy riding your cock - I doubt you'd last thirty seconds."

"No...no...I won't do it." but Michael knew the game was over and he had lost.

"Ah, but you will. Michelle, would you be so kind as to straddle Mr Tyson?" Gisselle instructed.

Michelle climbed on to Michael's chest and positioned herself so that she was facing away from him, obscuring his view of the A-cad. Looking at Michelle's divine arse was enough to cause the machine's sensors to detect a spasm in his penis and it immediately reduced the vibration level to compensate.

"Michael, just tell me what I want to know. As soon as you do, Michelle will turn off the device and ride your dick like a bitch in heat." Gisselle didn't really need to clarify the point but was having far too much fun to care.

"Please Michael, just tell her about the mission and let me have my way with you. I'm so horny that I had to go into the bathroom and touch myself when we Gisselle stopped me from fucking you earlier." Michelle sounded as though she might explode if she didn't have him right now.

"Decision time, Michael, we don't have much longer. If you refuse I'll leave you in this carnal limbo for the rest of the night!" Gisselle said forcefully.

"I...I...Ok, I'll tell you." Michael knew when he was beaten; he couldn't stand this torment for a moment longer and the thought of spending the night like this was agonising. Michelle immediately yelped in excitement and fumbled as she tried to remove the A-cad.

"Not yet, Michelle, we want the information first. I'm all ears Michael." Gisselle said firmly.

"We...We're going to hit the Satcom facility just outside Loughborough." Michael gasped for breathe as he spoke. Satcom was the global communication system used by the UN to co-ordinate their counter-resistence measures.

"Good boy, that wasn't so difficult was it? Michelle has already told us that the 'go' signal will be issued from here so we'll make sure there's a nice welcoming party waiting for your rebel friends when they arrive. Now tell me the code word?" Gisselle knew this was the key piece of the puzzle.

Michael briefly thought that he should just give Gisselle a false code word. In the split-second he had to make a decision, however, nothing came to mind. He blurted out the truth:

"Red rose!" he screamed.

Gisselle nodded to Michelle and walked over to the table where the laptop still rested. Michael heard the sound of a keyboard being tapped but wasn't paying it too much attention. At the same time he felt an easing of of the pressure in his balls as Michelle had switched the A-cad off and carefully removed it from his shaft. In doing so she had had to bend over so that they were almost in the sixty-nine position, with her arse inches from his face. The sight of this magnificently-shaped rear and her glistening pussy made Michael's betrayal of the resistance more bearable.

"Now I'm gonna ride your dick until to cum!" Michelle exclaimed with a lustful look in her eye.

She sat upright and lowered herself slowly onto Michael's cock. It pulled her virginal pussy lips apart with the ease of a skewer penetrating barbequed meat. She was so tight and wet that Michael invouluntarily groaned as the final couple of inches of his cock disappeared inside her. Although she'd never done it before, Michelle had seen plenty of porno films from the days before the disaster and found it easy to find her rythum. 'I'm actually fucking!' she thought as she bounced up and down on Michael's cock on what she understood to be the 'reverse cowgirl' position.

"Ah...yes..that's so good! I know you like this...oh my god...fuck, yeah!" Michelle knew she was close to cumming but hoped Michael was as well. In her fantasies they had always reached orgasm at the same time.

"I'm gonna cum, Michelle! You're gonna make me cum!" Michael replied. Little more than a minute had passed but the two of them were going at it like pneumatic drills. He felt Michelle's viginal muscles expand and contract rapidly around his cock. Her body convulsed and she screamed in delight as her climax overtook her. It was all too much for Michael, who bucked his hips and threw back his head as the orgasm he'd needed for so long hit him. Wave after glorious wave of pleasure engulfed his body and his cock exploded with the force of a high-pressure hose inside Michelle's taut honeypot.

She stayed in position on top of him for several moments, her body shaking uncontrollably. Michael's mind was a blur and he could bearly form a cogent thought. This young, inexperienced girl had just made him cum harder than he believed was humanly possible. Despite everything, he just wanted to be free of his restraints so that he could put his arm around her and provide comfort during the post-orgasmic haze.

Michael had this moment cruelly ripped away from him, however, by Michelle suddenly and inexplicably collapsing on top of him. She lay motionless with her head next to his, facing the ceiling. The cause of the fall became apparent when Michael scanned her body and found a thin silver dart protruding from the base of her neck. He glaced over towards the laptop table and saw Gisselle holster a small tranquiliser gun in her tight leather trousers.

"I'm afraid she's out cold loverboy. You know, I think she actually believed me when I said she'd be offered a senior position in the Technical Division. She also thought she'd get you exclusively. Exclusively! That stupid rebel slut! Like we'd ever even entertain the possibility of just giving her a Lev-1!" Gisselle's seemed furious at Michelle's nievete.

"Please don't hurt her, she's too young to be caught up in all this." Michael pleaded, with a geniune desire to protect Michelle.

"As much as I would like it to be, it's not really my decision. She'll be taken for a rather more traditional form of 'questioning' to determine her usefulness. Besides, I would have thought you'd be more interested in the fate of the rebel attack on Satcom. Or perhaps you've grown attached to this little bitch?" As she spoke Gisselle was dragging Michelle from the bed and dropped her haphazzardly onto the floor.

"Tell me what happened to the rebels?" Michael asked, ignoring the question about his fondness for Michelle.

"You mean the ones you betrayed through your own weakness? I can do much, much better than that. The entire assult was captured on Videolink and it would be my pleasure to show you the outcome." Gisselle's malicious tone told Michael all he needed to know; things clearly hadn't gone well for the resistance. "First, though, we need to transport you back to Headquarters. I'm sure the Head Watchwoman would want to thank you personally for all your help."

With that Gisselle marched over to the bed and pulled a chloroform-soaked rag out from her pocket before clamping it over Michael's face. He didn't even bother to fight this time and simply inhaled the sweet-smelling aroma. As he drifted off to sleep, he heard Gisselle utter a few unintelligable words and then he was gone.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds