A New Adventure Every Day Pt. 06

"It is time to go to our celebration and the offering of our new sisters," intones Suzie.

"Don't worry," whispers Lillian to the two of us, "you'll really enjoy it."

Erica leads the way and we all fall in behind as she leads us into the woods. As we go, Claire takes my hand while Lillian takes Meg's, subtly but firmly separating the two of us and reminding me that we are not here as a couple.

We make our way through the darkening woods, heading in a direction I have never been. Curiously, the gaping cloak makes me more conscious of my naked body than I had been walking to Erica's garden. The cloaks do nothing to protect our modesty but rather draw the eyes to the bare flesh beneath. Meanwhile, the fabric moves and rubs, caressing the skin in random and arousing ways.

The path narrows and twists as the trees become more densely crowded, forcing us into single file. There is a sharp bend in the narrow track and almost immediately we are walking out into a wide clearing, lit by the faint glow of the full moon through thin cloud.

The clearing is a rough circle some fifteen metres across surrounded by what appears, in the dim, monochrome lighting, to be impenetrable trees and undergrowth. Slightly off centre is a slightly raised, flat area that we now approach. It is a rough rectangle and somewhat larger than a king-sized bed and as Meg and I are encouraged to step onto it, I feel the cold hardness of rock. The two of us stand there as the others once again form a circle around the edge of the rock, all joining hands.

"Sam and Meg, this clearing is our temple, if you will, and this rock our altar," explains Erica. "At the full moon we come here to celebrate our sexuality in many ways Sometimes we may all be together, touching and kissing and licking whatever flesh presents itself , all bringing each other to climax. Sometimes we may masturbate, each woman finding her own orgasm as part of the group. Sometimes it may be couples or threesomes sharing their bodies and all that they have to offer. However, when we have new members, it is their climaxes in particular that are offered. So, tonight, you two will be brought to that pinnacle, that moment of climax when we touch the divine, by the rest of us. We offer you and you offer yourselves to Friga."

At a nod from Erica, Lillian and Katie take us to opposite sides of the rock or altar before removing our cloaks and laying them like blankets on the rock. The air is cold on my skin and my nipples harden instantly, though the chill is mitigated by the rising heat of my arousal. The others all remove their cloaks too, laying and overlapping them so that the stone is covered in two or three layers of fabric. Suzie now guides Meg to lie diagonally across the altar, her head a little way from one corner. She then takes me and I too am laid diagonally with my head in the opposite corner so our pussies are towards each other. Suzie knows exactly how she wants us as the takes our right legs and places them together, inner thigh to inner thigh with each foot hooked over to outside of our lover's right hip. Left legs are spread wide. There is a wonderful feeling of warmth and pressure where Meg's soft inner leg presses on mine and when I raise my head and look down; our right legs appear braided together, almost as if Meg and I have become a single body. That thought sends a thrill through me and I can see Meg has the same fascinated look on her face as I must. "Looks like we're joined together as a couple," Meg observes.

"You are a couple," agrees Suzie, "and so we thought it only fitting that you should be offered as one. Now, lie back and relax." I do as bidden and instinctively close my eyes. I hear the others moving around and I'm sure I know what's coming.

However, what actually happens is so subtle I almost miss it. The lightest of caresses brush the backs of my hands, my arms and shoulders and I cannot help the tremble that passes through me. The caresses continue, still feather-light but extended to include my feet and legs. "Relax and float," intones Suzie in a soft, husky voice, "let the sensuous caresses carry you into the presence of the Goddess." I let myself drift and the sensations of those fingers fill my perception and I become a being defined by those tingling touches.

My hair is lightly brushed, my cheeks and my tummy, more and more of my skin woven into that tingling, shivering body that fills my mind. I have experienced the most intense and amazing sensual and sexual moments of my life in the last month otherwise this would already have surpassed anything that I'd known. Even at his most caring and passionate, Steve never made me feel half as good as this.

For the first time there is a caress of one boob then the other and I give a little moan of pleasure. I can feel my labia swelling with my mounting excitement, the wetness cooling the skin. I squirm slightly, making my inner thigh rub against Meg's and I feel her tremble; she is as aroused as me. However, despite feeling hugely turned on, I do not feel the approach of orgasm.

The strokes and caresses are firmer now and there is a new sensation: a hot, soft pressure against my skin that I realize is a kiss. Other kisses follow, one just above my pussy, one, fleetingly, on my left nipple. The kisses are joined by licks and tiny nips with teeth, and now my whole body is the recipient of this exquisite attention. For the first time I feel the stirrings of my orgasm, still distant but building. Soft lips enclose my nipples and suckle, making me arch my back at how wonderful it feels.

I am on tenterhooks now, anticipating the attention that my cunny is beginning to crave and when a warm, soft tongue laps my nether lips I cannot help calling out, "Oh yes!" I open my legs wider, desperate for the penetration by tongue or fingers that must surely follow... but there is none; though fingers continue caress my pubis, my now oozing cunny is not touched again.

I sense movement above my face and a warmth and then the smell of a woman's arousal. My eyes flutter open and I'm looking up at Erica as she shuffles forward, straddling my face. A quick glance suggests that Suzie is doing the same above Meg's face. Erica leans forward; her hands cupping my breasts as her thumbs simultaneously rub the nipples. Her sex, her cunt with its long, crinkled labia and intense, female perfume, hovers just above my lips and I cannot resist. "For the Goddess I'm going to make you cum in my mouth Erica," I whisper.

"Oh, Sam, yes," she replies as my tongue reaches out to taste her She is delicious: rich and musky and savoury, as my tongue explores every crease and fold before I suck gently on each lip, pulling it into my mouth where my tongue can ravage it. I open my mouth and engulf her pussy before pointing my tongue and sliding between those suckled lips. I raise my head and extend my tongue to penetrate her as deeply as possible and I'm rewarded by a little gasping grunt. I now begin to tongue fuck her and very quickly she begins rocking in counterpoint to my thrusts, driving me deeper inside her on each stroke. Tipping my head back slightly brings my chin against her clit as she rocks and her tempo increases. She has been rubbing my nipples continuously, sending bolts of pleasure to my cunny but now, just as I need more, she stops. Erica is now pounding and grinding herself against my face and tongue, to the point where this is no longer a tongue fuck but a face fuck!

My tongue is the first to feel Erica's onrushing orgasm as her inner muscles quiver and spasm. I shake my head to increase the stimulation and find my nose pressed into her bum ring. "Oh Goddess yessss!" she cries. "Yaaaaaahh!" She pushes her cunt into my mouth in a series of sharp, rhythmic thrusts as with each a gush of her girl-cum pours into my mouth. The thrill and the taste of this takes me so close to my own release but it frustratingly eludes me and the touches of the other women withdraw to less arousing areas.

I swallow Erica's juice, savouring the rich flavour. She slides backwards off me, thoroughly coating my face in her wetness, "Fuck you taste good, Erica," I tell her as Claire leans in and begins licking my face clean. As she does so I feel fingers enter my cunny, softly and slowly slipping deeper and deeper. They pause at the limit then slide back and repeat in the gentlest fingering I have ever received. Gentle it may be but the feeling on them inside me is wonderful. "Harder, please, and faster" I beg.

"Not yet," says Claire as she now manoeuvres into the position Erica has just vacated. "Now make my cunny fill your mouth for the Goddess," she instructs happily, "while your girlfriend eats out my wife," she adds mischievously. Her words send a terrific thrill through me as the image of Meg's tongue pleasuring Lillian fills my mind. I run my tongue over Claire's soft vulva, tasting her as my tongue slides across the deep, rounded cleft of her pussy. Her taste is milder than Erica and now I run my tongue along that soft valley. I open my mouth wide and suck the soft flesh of her outer labia in before gently chewing, my teeth raking across the smooth skin. Though muffled by her thighs I can hear her sigh, "Oh, Sam, that feels good."

I return to licking the valley of her slit, tasting her once more. My tongue slides deeper and I can feel her inner labia. As my tongue caresses her I feel her lips swell and her cunny opens to me. I begin to trace the tip of my tongue across her clit and feel her shiver. I purse my lips and suck softly on her stiff little button and her shiver becomes a tremble. The fingers that have continued their gentle pumping suddenly, and to my frustrated disappointment, slide out completely. I could almost shout were my mouth not smothered by Claire's delightful soft flesh, so my shout becomes a moan that buzzes against Claire's sex.

However, my annoyance is brief as I feel my left leg lifted and a tongue laps my anus. At the touch my bud constricts so I will it to relax, allowing the point of the tongue to probe and softly penetrate me. I love the sensation and it is massively arousing but that is all; it brings my release no closer. Things improve when the tongue, lively as it has been, retreats and I feel instead a finger being inserted. It enters a little way then withdraws before re-entering and pushing deeper. This repeats until the finger is buried to the hilt in my bum; the finger wriggles and squirms inside me, firing off amazing sensations that make me gasp. Oh please let this continue till I cum!

I redouble my efforts on Claire, sucking her clit as my nose slips into her vaginal cleft. Her smell fills my nostrils, her juices smear my face as she begins to press down and squirm. A minute or so later she starts to tremble hard and then goes rigid so I tip my head back to drink from her as she cums. I raise my hand to finger her clit and she grasps it, pressing my fingers hard against her button as I rub it. Thick, creamy juice trickles over my lips and tongue and I drink it down eagerly as Claire mauls my boobs in her excitement.

Claire doesn't gush but her orgasm is sustained so I have time to savour her girl cream and continue to enjoy the attention my boobs are getting from her hands and from the finger in my bum. However, she finishes and her hands cease their squeezing as she climbs off my face. The cool air tells me that, once again, my face is lathered in love juices but, "No!" I gasp as I feel the finger is sliding out of my anus; this is so unfair! I have to wonder whether Meg and I will have to eat all the others or whether just half each before we will be allowed to cum. I further wonder who will be next for my mouth to service: Bex or Katie.

Just then Bex's cheeky, smiling face appears above me. She raises a finger and, even in the soft moonlight, I can see it is smeared in shit, as the smell confirms. "Fuck, that finger felt so good up my arse," I tell her, making her grin. Slowly and deliberately she licks her finger, coating her tongue in my scat. "Kiss me, Bex, please!" and she brings her mouth to mine. The dark, bitter earth taste fills my mouth and I desperately want it to trigger my orgasm as it did that first time I sucked the shit from Meg's nipple. I feel so close to climax... but no, it's not enough.

The kiss ends and Bex moves to straddle my face. "Open your mouth, Sam," she instructs and I oblige, excitement at what she's planning fluttering in my tummy. Her finger and her scat-kiss have brought me so close, maybe she'll get carried away and make me climax.

Warm, salt-sour pee trickles into my mouth and I swallow thirstily. "Do you like that, Sam? Do you like my cunt pissing in your mouth?" I manage to nod for I cannot speak. "Meg seems to like Katie pissing in her mouth. What a pair of piss bitches you both are. Do you sit at home drinking each other's piss? Do you?" I nod again. "What a sexy, kinky piss drinking, shit eating pair you are!"

Bex seems to be able to keep her pee to a slow, steady stream that I have no trouble drinking. Her words, coming from such a cute looking girl, keep me aroused too: they are crude and dirty but they also reminding me of the things Meg and I do together; wonderful, sexy things...

Bex finishes peeing and I push my tongue up into her gaping, dripping young pussy. She is so tight and hot inside as my tiring tongue laps and probes. Bex shift position, leaning forward she rests her hands on the sides of my hips and positions the top of her cunny over my jaw. She begins to rock gently as she presses down, rubbing herself against my lower lip and teeth. I feel he shift slightly again as she searches for just the right position until I hear her squeal. I realize what she's been seeking as I feel her hard button press my lower lip then slide back, rubbing over my teeth, each stroke bringing another squeal from her.

I try to keep my tongue as long and firm as possible so it stimulates her inner lips and flesh as she moves and the pee tang is quickly replaced by her musky, female flavours. Her squeals grow louder and her rocking harder and faster. A warm trickle runs down my tongue, pooling in my throat before I swallow. Bex is almost frantic now, losing her rhythm in the desperate excitement of her oncoming orgasm. She presses down hard, her whole body trembling as she cums in my mouth in a series of short spurts as she screams. The rich liquid tastes and feels so good in my mouth and I am so desperately horny and aroused that I must cum. My hand reaches down to touch my cunt, fingers curling to caress my aching clit... but my hand is grasped firmly and placed back by my side. "No..." I whimper.

Bex slumps forward as her climax passes, her cheek pillowed on my stomach as she squeezes me in a little thank you hug. Desperate as I am, I am still touched by her affection. She lies there and I'm aware that her heavy breathing is calming even as I hear Katie's cries of, "Oh, oh, oh, yes! Oh, OH OH!"

Bex kisses my navel, gently slipping her tongue into it, before half sliding, half rolling off me.

Hands and mouths return once more to my arms and legs, then tummy and shoulders... chest... hips... boobs... thighs... nipples. They never linger long but as I close my eyes they seem to be everywhere almost at the same time. My cunny is hot and dripping and oh so ready for the fingers that now enter it. "More, please..." I beg and there is: two fingers become three, three become four and I feel the thumb pressing exquisitely on my rock hard button. "Uh, uh, uh," my breath come in gasps as my orgasm steadily builds... but the thumb is removed and the thrusting fingers become gently moving fingers. "No, no, no," I beg desperately.

I don't know if they relent or it is simply the right time but a tongue softly caresses my clit and my nipples are both sucked while my sides and thighs are raked with short nails. At last! The fingers resume their thrusting, pushing deeply and curling to rub my spongy g-spot again and again. Despite all the stimulation, my climax seems in no hurry at first; perhaps it is me, fearful that, yet again, it will not be allowed. However, the sucking and licking and finger-fucking do not falter.

It begins as a tremble in the core of my sex and builds... and builds. It is so close, oh god, no: oh Goddess... The orgasm hits and I feel every muscle lock as my back arches off the altar stone. The sucking of my nipples, of my clit, the fingers pumping into me all continue, triggering a second climax. My mind, my body reverberate in pure, electric bliss, bright bolt following bright bolt. I lose track of where I am, of who and what I am: I am the orgasm, that moment of eternity we experience in the midst of physical love.

I slowly open my eyes and the night seems bright. I am enfolded in warm, female flesh: Claire on my left and Bex on my right, both snuggled close against me while they softly stroke my skin. My legs and thighs are chill with cooling liquid and I suspect that I squirted; not surprising given what they had done to me. However, I feel at peace and relaxed to an extent I have never known. One this is missing though: Meg, my best friend, my lover.

I manage to raise my head enough to see Meg similarly cuddled with Suzie and Lillian. Our right legs are still entwined so I shake my leg to signal her. "Hello darling," I call.

"Hello Sam love," she calls back. "I think I've almost cum my guts out!"

Bex laughs. "Sam certainly did; what a mega squirt!" she exclaims as she and Claire sit up before helping me to do the same, untangling my leg from Meg's as I do. I feel light headed and my limbs feel slightly rubbery, as if I'm a little drunk.

Lillian and Katie also sit up and Meg and I are helped to stand. I walk, a little unsteadily, over to Meg and throw my arms around her. "That was amazing," I tell her quietly, "but I wish it could have been you with your fingers inside me making me cum at last."

"Same here, though you might have made me cum even harder and then, I think, I would now be dead!" Meg whispers back. I stroke her face, which like mine, is sticky with girl juice. "I love all our friends here, but I especially love you, Sam." I'm vaguely aware of the others moving around us but I pay them no heed.

"Me too," I say softly, "I loved the sex here this evening and that afternoon at Erica's, but you are my special one, my beloved." I kiss her softly and deeply. As we kiss, the cloak is slipped onto my shoulders and one is placed over Meg's. The fabric is damp where it rests against my bum.

"The two of you were wonderful," says Suzie close behind me.

"They certainly were," agrees Erica, who is behind Meg. Hands on our shoulders gently separate us and we find ourselves once more in the centre of the circle. "Meg and Sam, your lovemaking and your climaxes have been our offering to Friga at this full moon. The passion and sensuality you both possess makes you worthy members of our group so I invite you now to take your place in the circle of the Women of Friga."

Erica and Suzie move apart as, hand in hand, Meg and I join the circle. The others all join hands and we stand in silence. It is peaceful and I feel a contentment that I have not felt in a very, very long time. Meg squeezes my hand and I squeeze back.

"We thank Friga for this evening of sex and passion, love and sharing. Our celebration is done until the next full moon." Neighbours in the circle kiss each other and then move to kiss others until we have all kissed one another.

"If Bex would lead the way, there are drinks and food for us back at Katie's house." Erica announces.

"I probably ought to thank you for talking to Bex about us," Katie says quietly to me as we walk back.

"I'm guessing you're sad about it though. I'm sorry, Katie. I've seen couples when one or both go off to university. At that age and with all those new experiences they change so much that relationships rarely survive. It's hard, but better to let her go and get to know the new Bex that returns, hard as that is. I can imagine how you feel about Bex: she's cute and fun and very affectionate. Just remember, as her first lover, you'll always have a special place in her heart."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds