• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A New Home

I felt a rare warmth inside myself when her smile returned.

"Okay!" She said as perky as I could ever remember anyone sounding and then almost started to run towards the shower. I turned again to return to my room.

I wasn't sure why, but I couldn't focus on my work. I spent nearly an hour tapping away at the keyboard but at the end of that only one short function had been written. I figured it probably had to do with Anna being here. She was my first house guest ever and the only family member I'd seen in five years and her energy was so infectious that I couldn't concentrate on lines of code.

I put the computer into standby mode and went to go look for my swimming trunks. Despite having an indoor pool in my house I didn't swim very often so it took a few minutes to find them. When I finally did find them I had to brush off all the dust that had acquired on them. Once undressed and into my trunks I headed into my private bathroom and out the private doorway to the pool.

When I got there I found that Anna was already in the pool and swimming in the direction facing away from me. I quickly got into the pool, submerged and darted towards Anna. She was moving slowly so it was easy to catch up to her. When I approached her I decided to play a trick. I pushed myself a little faster and lower and managed to get partially underneath her and then reached up and ran my index finger in a little circular pattern on her stomach. I barely got a semicircle done before she darted off.

I surfaced just in time to see her turn around from her new spot a good twenty feet away. My trick had worked; she had no idea I had been there and for a split second looked nervous that a stranger was after her. Once she realized it had been me we both began to laugh.

Despite our ages, we spent the next few hours playing childish pool games the same way we had 10 or so years ago when we last had a family vacation together. Although it was nearly midnight when we finished our play time, neither of us were aware of this despite the pitch black view coming in from the large pool room windows.

Eventually I migrated over to the small hot tub that was built in next to the pool and, as I expected Anna followed. We sat and watched the stars for nearly an hour without either of us saying anything. Finally Anna broke the silence.

"Robbie," she said and then paused before continuing, "You've had sex before haven't you?"

I laughed quietly to myself as streams of memories flashed through my mind. In Hairnov that's all there was to do for fun. Once you turned eighteen your older friends would let you in on the big secret. The senior parties were a total mystery to underclassmen but once you hit that magic number it all became clear, usually at your first party.

Where as underclassmen parties usually involved lots of loud music, dancing, lots of pizza, and maybe some making out, senior parties involved loud music and sex. At most of these parties almost every senior was there and inhibitions were not. The parties usually followed the same pattern: A large group of people would gather and everyone would relax and start mingling. After a while the deliveries would arrive. The deliveries, of course, were always the same: a large pile of pizzas, some booze (we liked to call it spiked punch, but there rarely was any punch to it), and a monstrous amount of condoms. The people who went on the delivery runs had to change every party and they often had to go to near by cities so no one would get suspicious, but we all chipped in and they always arrived. Shortly after, the party usually broke down into something resembling an orgy. These were the places were you earned your reputation. Our school wasn't like other schools were things were based on rumors, if people made comments about a girl being easy or a slut or a lesbian or if people made comments about a guy being small or unable to perform adequately or a freak it was because something was done at one or more party and since these comments were based on events that everyone saw, these taunts stuck with you forever.

I rather enjoyed the parties, and I went to almost all of them. On these weekends it didn't matter if you had a girlfriend or not because there was always at least one girl who had her eyes on you and finally had the courage to do something about it. I rarely took part in the sex acts that took multiple people, although twice I had a threesome with two girlfriends and once I took part in a gangbang, but I didn't care for the later much and the prior was too awkward to continue. Even for those of us who choose not to take part in the more extreme acts there was always something to see.

Once I got to college the parties changed along with the sex. There weren't anymore freaky parties to go to, but there was rarely a time I didn't have a girlfriend. In my four years there I had six girlfriends and had some degree of a sexual relationship with four of them. Sadly, it seemed there was an inverse relationship between intelligence and sex drive and every girl I got involved with had a fairly strong sex drive. So they all ended with break up and since graduating and moving out to the middle of nowhere I hadn't been involved with anyone. I wasn't too upset about this fact, the abnormal quantity and variety of my earlier sex life made up for it.

All of the parties, all of the dates, all of the girlfriends flowed through my mind at once. Finally, I shook all the thoughts from my head and answered.

"Of course." I said, nonchalant.

"What's it like?" Anna asked, blushing and unable to look me in the face.

"What do you mean? Do you mean for me, or like my first time, or for men in general or what?" I asked, unsure what she meant.

"I just mean.... never mind." She said, blushing the brightest red I'd ever seen and now staring down at her feet.

"No, what do you mean? I mean, we are both adults here and we've both done it so you don't have to be so nervous about it."

"I'm going to go cool down in the pool for a few minutes." Anna said without looking at me.

She moved out of the hot tub and back into the pool as quickly as she could and dove down into the water. I wasn't sure why she was so bothered, but I felt I needed to find out and it seemed that she wanted to tell me but was afraid. After a few seconds I got out of the hot tub and waited at the edge of the pool for Anna to surface. Once she did, I didn't wait or expect her to turn and face me.

"I don't know about you, but it's pretty late and I'm very exhausted from all our swimming. I'm going to shower and then go make something for dinner. If you'd like, you can join me in the kitchen once you're done." I said, trying to sound calm and friendly. I knew that this moment wasn't the time to press my questioning further. Without looking back to see if she was going to acknowledge me, I turned and headed back through the private entrance to my bathroom, stripped down and stepped into the shower.

Every muscle in my body was tired and I hadn't eaten since the night before, so in my mind there was a conflict as to how a long a shower to take. A long one would make my body feel good but my hunger made me want to rinse the chlorine off and go eat. Some how a long shower won out and it was nearly thirty minutes later before I stepped out of the shower and found my clothes.

When I finally made it out to the kitchen I was surprised to see that Anna was already redressed and there and even more shocked to see two plates of food set food at the table, with Anna sitting in front of one of them waiting patiently.

"You didn't have to wait for me. I'm sure you're just as hungry as I am and I would have understood."

"I wanted to wait. I wanted the company."

I sat down in front of the other plate, which was set right across from Anna, and began to eat. We were nearly halfway done with the meal before anyone said anything.

"So, what did you mean by your question earlier." I asked abruptly.

Anna stopped eating and just looked at the plate.

"Anna, what ever it is you can tell me. I'm your older brother and if you want to know somethin..."

"I want to know what it's like." She asked, interpreting me.

"You said that before, but I need to know what you mean by that. What was it like my first time or the best time or..."

"I just mean in general." She said, cutting me off again.

"In general?"

"Yes."

"What do you mean, in general what?"

"WHAT IS SEX LIKE?" She practically screamed at me, finally looking me in the face but only for a moment. Then she looked back done at her plate and seemed ashamed.

"I don't..." I began, but never got to finish since at this point Anna placed her head down on the table and began to cry.

"Anna, what's the matter?" I asked, standing up, walking over to her side of the table and putting my arm around her in an attempt to comfort her.

"I just want to know what sex is like... because I've never had any!" She said, still crying.

"You mean you're a virgin?" I asked her, surprised that with the senior party tradition that anyone could turn eighteen and still be a virgin in Hairnov.

For a moment Anna stopped crying and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Robbie, kiss me on the lips." Anna said in more of a begging tone then a statement or a request.

"What?" I asked in confusion, but when it looked like she was going to start crying again quickly gave her a little peck on the lips.

"No, like you would if I was any other girl."

Again, it looked like she was going to cry again and I decided to accommodate her odd request. I placed one of my hands on each side of her face, turned my head slightly and placed a long slow kiss on her lips. After a moment, when I pulled away, I saw that she still had her eyes closed and was still holding the same position of her head. Eventually she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"That was the first kiss any boy has ever given me." She said with a mixture of pride and sadness.

"Wait... you've never even kissed a boy?" I asked, assuming when she told me she was a virgin that she had at least done something.

"Not until right now."

"How did you make through the senior parties without having sex?"

She looked at me confused.

"Did you go to any senior parties?"

"I tried to go to one of them but they wouldn't even let me in. I didn't even get to see what was going on inside. What did happen at those parties?" She asked with a tone that showed a strong sense of desperation to know.

"So you never had a boyfriend nor had boy ask you to a dance or anything like that?"

She shook her head no.

"It's not that I didn't try. I asked out every guy in my class and every guy in the grade below me."

"And none of them would go out with you... ever?"

Again she shook her head no.

"There were even a few girls in my class who were known for being either lesbians or bisexual, I don't know how people knew but word got around even to me. I tried asking them out, even though I'm not actually attracted to other girls, and they even turned me down."

"Really?"

"I couldn't believe it! Even the whore who sold her self to guys in the bathroom at lunch time wouldn't have anything to do with me... and I offered her fifty dollars."

I couldn't say anything to her anymore. All I could do now was keep my arm around her shoulder and feel bad for my little sis.

After a few minutes Anna abruptly stood up started and walk out of the room only saying "I want to go to bed now."

I felt horrible for her, but I didn't know what to do so I let her leave. It was at this point that I finally realized that it was nearly two in the morning. A sudden wave of exhaustion fell over me and I realized that whatever I was going to do, it would have to be done tomorrow. I still didn't know what it was I could do for her though, if anything.

----------------------------------------

As soon as my head hit my pillow I was asleep and I had the most wonderful dreams but all I could remember was the last one when I woke up. I had been dreaming about one of my previous girlfriends, Cindy. She was a beautiful girl and had huge breasts, 34 DD, the biggest I'd ever seen in person. She was very sexually playful and one of her favorite actions was to have me titty fuck her. (She would lie down with me straddling her right below her breasts and while she squeezed them together I would fuck them) It felt even better in this dream then it did in real life and I woke up just in time to feel my groin rapidly pulse and then shoot out a huge load. Afterwards my body relaxed and I looked out my window and noticed it was daylight. I looked over and my clock on the night stand read 11:30. As the after effects from my orgasm wore off I started to feel like something was out of place. I looked around my room but everything seemed normal. Finally, I realized that my computer, which sat at the center of my room and I distinctly remembered putting into stand by, was now back in a fully operational mode.

I bolted out of bed and rushed over to the computer and began to investigate. With a few keystrokes I brought up the operating systems log and began to skim it. There was no mention of any copying of source code or alterations to any of my projects. The only thing that seemed out of place was that from three in the morning until five in the morning someone had been opening a lot of my files. I checked the security alarm on the wall and it indicted that it was on and functioning. I had originally thought that someone had broken in to steal some of my projects, but why wouldn't they copy them or at least damage my work.

In one swift motion I went from crouched down in front of my monitor to standing straight up and facing back towards my bed and the main door out of my room. I had heard a noise and at first I thought it was the intruder but I didn't see anyone. Then I finally saw Anna's head pop out from under my blankets.

"Oh, it's just you making that noise. I thought there was corporate spy or something in the house." I said, and then turned back to the keyboard and began to check a few more files. In what would seem like an almost cartoonish action, I jolted back around to face my bed.

"What are you doing in my bed Anna? Do you know why my computer is on?"

"I'm sorry. I was using it last night. I didn't think you would mind."

I sighed with relief now that I realized that my work had not been stolen, but then all the other things that didn't add up started to click into my head. I was about to ask what she had been looking at on my computer when I realized that despite falling asleep fully dressed I wasn't currently wearing any pants or boxers.

"What were you doing on my computer last night?"

When she blushed I began to get worried.

"I was looking at some of the porn you had on your hard drive."

"You were what?" I asked, quite shocked. It's not that I didn't know about the porn on my computer, I had stored quite a bit of it for later enjoyment.

"I'm sorry Robbie, I didn't think you'd mind."

"You know, you really shouldn't go through peoples stuff without asking. I might get.... wait, do you know why I'm not wearing any pants?"

Anna just let out a giggle. It was then that I noticed something odd on her face. As I walked closer I realized two things at once. First, it became clear that the odd feature on her face was a small glob of cum above her lip and near her nose and secondly that Anna wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Anna, what is going on here?" I screamed at her. I hadn't meant to scream at her, I meant to stay calm and ask nicely in case there was a rational explanation but the screaming just came out.

When Anna first bolted out of bed I thought she was going to run for the door and at this point I was totally confused as to what had gotten into my little sister. When I realized she was running towards me I was even more confused but not as confused as when she came to within a few feet of me and then feel down onto her knees and lowered her head.

"I'm sorry Robbie, I just couldn't control myself. I felt so bad after what we were talking about last night, especially since you were so kind and friendly earlier in the night and then I came into the room and starting looking on the computer and seeing all those pictures and videos and I just longed for it so bad. At first I thought that maybe if I just lay naked next to you I could pretend like we had done it and then I would feel better but as the night went on it only built up more. Eventually I just had to taste you; I had to know what it was like to have a cock in my mouth."

Anna was weeping uncontrollably in front of me and part of me want to comfort her, to tell her that everything was already but something inside stopped me. I just stood silently looking down at her. For nearly teen minutes she cried until eventually she started to quite herself. I could hear her whispering something now, but I couldn't tell what she was saying.

"What are you saying Anna. Spit it out!"

My choice of words left a dirty image in my mind. The spit it out reference triggered thoughts of what my sister looked like sucking on my cock. She repeated herself louder, but I still couldn't hear her.

"Speak up!"

"I need more. I need you Robbie!"

I froze. She was asking me for more but I couldn't manage to say anything. It was clear Anna took my silence as disapproval.

"It wouldn't be so bad. We are both adults now."

Again I couldn't say anything.

"Come on Robbie, you told me in the car that it occasionally gets lonely up here and that it was a lot of working doing all the chores and working long days on those programs. I could cook for you, do the cleaning, and we could provide each other with romance and release from our sexual frustrations."

Again I just couldn't say anything. For a few moments there was silence. Then I was even more shocked at what my sweet little innocent sister said.

"I saw all the stuff on your computer, the gigabytes of pornography. I know I don't have big breasts and it would take lots of practice for me to be able to do any of the things that the porn stars can do but I did see that video on your desktop, the one you labeled as the best video ever."

I hadn't watched that video in a long time and I no longer remember what it was about. She moved her gaze up from the floor just long enough to notice my confusion. When she got to her feet and began to walk towards my computer I finally noticed that Anna wasn't wearing any pants or panties. She was totally nude and my eyes wondered down to her pelvis and although I felt a little guilty I couldn't help but smile at what I saw. Her pussy looked so tight and was perfectly clean shaven, no stubble or hair of any kind.

When she got over to my computer I turned to face her and began to walk back over when my eyes darted down to her ass. Again I had a guilty smile streak across my face as I saw how small and tight it was. When I got up next to her I turned my eyes back away from her ass and to the computer monitor. She dragged the mouse and clicked and the movie began to play.

The movie was not very tasteful and I can't remember why I placed it on the desktop or why I gave it its name. The video showed a very meek woman who wore nothing but a dog collar and a leash. For the twenty minutes that the film lasted the woman was repeated forced to do humiliating tasks and was generally mistreated. It wasn't the most offensive or degrading master/slave video but it wasn't one I wanted Anna to see.

When the movie ended Anna spoke before I could say anything about the video.

"I can be her." She said with no hesitation or remorse.

Again, just like last night, all I could say was "What?"

"I can be her. I can be her for you. I can be your slave girl. All you have to do is say yes." Anna said, by the end nearly begging.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds