• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

A New Home

"Anna, I think you're just really horny and need to take a cold shower before you say anything that you might regret."

I waited inquisitively when Anna let out a huge sigh that seem to indicate she was going to say or do something she was already nervous about.

"Robbie, didn't you ever wonder why I never wrote you any letters when you were in college. Mom and dad wrote you occasionally."

"You wrote me some my freshman year and then you stopped."

"Dad made me stop."

"What? Why would he do that?"

"Because I forgot one day and left my diary out and he read it."

"So?"

"He stopped reading and got angry when he saw all the entries I had that involved you and the fantasies I had."

"What?"

"I longed for you Robbie, I loved you. I don't know when I realized that I wanted to submit to you, to be subservient to you, but this isn't something that just appeared because I'm horny and it won't go away with a cold shower. That's why mom and dad didn't leave me anything in the will. They were ashamed of me. They were ashamed of how much I loved and lusted over my big brother."

Anna dropped down to her knees and laid her head at my feet. For a moment there was total silence. Then Anna stood up and headed for the door.

"I'll go get my things. I'll be out of here in a half hour or less."

All of the things she had said were circling around in my head. By the time she made to the door I manage to get a few words out of my mouth.

"Go get your things and bring them to me."

She stopped at the door for only a second and didn't turn around. Once she was gone I walked over and sat down on my bed and waited for my little sister's return.

About ten minutes later she came back into the room, now fully dress again in her blouse and skirt, dragging her suitcase behind her. She walked over to where I was sitting, placed the case down at my feet and stared at me with no emotion at all showing in her face.

I took the suitcase and lugged it over to one of my closets and opened both the closet and the suitcase. One by one I took out her outfits and hung them up in the closets. Once all the clothes were out of the suitcase I noticed that there were still a few items in the suitcase. One by one I took them out. First was her diary she had mentioned earlier. I open it up and skimmed through the pages, looking to see when the last entry was. A hint of amusement crossed my face as I noticed that the diary had been kept up to date with the last entry being from last night before she entered my room. I shut the book and placed it on top of a near by dresser. I continued to search through the suitcase but noticed that Anna was still standing perfectly still next to my bed.

"Anna, come here."

The next item was Anna's passport. Just like the diary, I flipped through her passport to see if anything about it was amusing. Find nothing interesting, I placed it next to her diary.

I turned and looked again and found that Anna was now right beside me, her eyes cast down onto the floor.

"Take off your clothes. All of them."

I didn't look to see if she was complying with my request, I merely returned my attention to the suitcase. There were only three items left, a hair brush, a wallet, and a few folded up pieces of paper. I took the hair brush out and placed it on the dresser with little inspection. Next, I removed the wallet and searched it, finding $32.14, Anna's drivers license and the tassels from a graduation cap. I took the money and placed it in my wallet, place the wallet with the license next to the passport and held onto the tassels for a moment.

"You graduated valedictorian I see. Just like your big brother." I turned my head to look at Anna and noticed that she was completely naked as I had requested and was holding her clothes, neatly folded in her arms. "I'm glad to see I finally found a girl with some brains."

For the first time since yesterday, I noticed a little smile appear on her face.

I turned back, placed the tassels on the dresser and removed the pieces of paper, shoving the suit case into the closet. When I unfolded the papers I was amazed to find that they were pictures of me, one taken just before I left for college in which Anna standing next me and the other I had sent home during my freshman year at school.

"You've held onto these?"

"I looked at them every night before I went to sleep."

I placed the pictures on the dresser next to everything else and turned again to Anna. Without asking, I took the clothes from her hands and hung them up in the closet. Afterwards, I locked the closet and took the pictures and hairbrush off the dresser and handed them to Anna.

"You'll find a little drawer in the night stand next to my bed. I'll let that be your little place to keep things. Go put this in there and then return here and kneel on this spot."

Again I didn't watch to see if Anna was going to obey me. I set about my own chores. I took Anna's wallet and passport and placed them in the house safe, I then took her diary and tassels and placed them on my night stand, hanging the tassels up with mine. I then returned to where Anna was kneeling, and stood facing her.

"Alright, we are going to go over some basic rules. First, you'll notice that I've locked all your clothes away. Unless I tell you otherwise, you will remain naked. Unless I decided to take you into town or I have a business meeting here or something, I wouldn't be expecting to ever see those clothes again. Do you understand?"

"Yes Robbie."

"I see we have a little misunderstanding already. You are my slave now and I am your master. When I ask you a question like that I expect you to reply in a proper manner. Do you understand?"

"Yes master."

Those words had wonderful effects on both of us as soon as she said then. When she replied to me she finally realized what I had been doing when I was taking all her stuff. She was getting what she wanted, a chance to loyally serve me.

Hearing those words come out of my little sisters mouth had a different reaction on me. At that moment I realized I loved her as a woman, not just as my sister. I also realized that she was perhaps the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, and realizing that let me know that this brainy, geeky, awkward girl was meant to be mine.

"Alright, secondly we will establish your chores. You'll cook all of my meals for me whenever I want them and you will not eat until I give you permission."

"Yes master."

"You will also keep up on all the cleaning in the house, making sure that every room is clean and all of my laundry is done regularly and in a timely fashion."

"Yes master."

"You will not engage in any sexual acts without my permission and I mean none! That means that if you get horny you come to me and beg for sex. I don't want to find those pretty little fingers of yours down near your tight little pussy lips without my permission."

"Yes master."

"You will accept what I say as law and never defy me. You will strive constantly to please me and if I ever find that I need to punish you, you will accept it without question."

"Yes master."

Every time I heard her say yes master I could feel a rush of excitement and could feel my cock begin to grow and by the time she said it the last time I was fully erect. Although at first my new slave's gaze was down at her feet it had now shifted up to my cock.

"You like what you see, don't you my little slave girl?"

Anna shuddered and sighed at the same time before she could get the words out of her mouth. "Yes master."

"Good, because I'm going to show you what's it really like to give a blowjob. Did you get a taste of it when you woke me up this morning?"

"No master. I was scared and pulled off when you woke up."

"Good, then you'll get your first taste of cum. I'm sure you'll love it! And if not, you'll learn too."

I placed my now stiff cock up to her lips and placed a little pressure on her. Instinctively she opened her mouth and I slid the head in.

"Alright little girl, use your tongue and lick the head of my cock."

She did as I commanded and quickly got the hang of it.

"Good, now every time my cock gets to front of your mouth, you use your tongue and lick like that. Now lick along the shaft."

Anna looked up at me and through the coke bottle lenses I could see confusion. I placed my hand on the top of her hand, stroked her hair a few times (which made a comforted look appear in her eyes), then I get a firm grasp on her long braided her and forced her head down onto my shaft. I knew she'd have a hard time taking the full length on the first try but I slid her down until her lips touched my balls anyway. Then, gripping firmly, I pulled her back up and all the way off until her tight lips made a little popping sound as my cock slid out.

"Do you understand now?"

She shook her head yes.

"Good." I said, shoving my cock back into her mouth again. In and out I pushed her until eventually she began to get a rhythm on her own. It took quite a few strokes but she eventual got the hang of when to lick and where, when to suck and how hard. Finally I could start to feel the urge to cum build up inside me. I grabbed onto her hair again, pushing her up and down at an ever faster rate until finally I was ready to cum. At that point I aligned myself so that all of my nut would stay in her mouth and let myself go. Nine hard long spurts of cum shot into Anna's mouth before my cock finally relaxed and I pulled out.

"Taste that Anna. Savor it. You will taste a whole lot more of that from now on."

I watched her as she moved her tongue around to get a good feel for the taste and texture. She looked like she was in ecstasy, finally receiving what she had been longing for. I let her enjoy it but I was only willing to wait so long.

"Swallow girl."

As soon as I told her to swallow I could see the gulp.

"Good girl. Now I want you to use your tongue and mouth and clean up all the cum on my cock."

Her eyes lit up as she started to lick and suck all the juices off of my cock.

"Good girl, good. Oh, today is going to be a day you'll never forget. If you thought this was fun just wait until after lunch. I'll give you a hint, when you cuddle up to me in bed tonight you won't feel bad about being a virgin anymore."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds