• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Life
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A New Life

Ricky had been with a number of girls who he thought were good at giving blow jobs but none of them had been able to take all of him. He figured he was just too big. He looked down and watched as his entire cock disappeared into his mother’s mouth. Finally, her lips were smashed up against his pubic hair and she slowly started to withdraw from him. As his cock started to reappear he could see it glistening with her saliva. She got back up to the head and pulled off him. As she looked up at him and a thin line of spittle stretched from the bulbous head to her top lip. She flicked her tongue and licked it back into her mouth.

She looked up at Ricky and smiled. “I’m going to take my time with you just like you did for me,” she said. Ricky was in heaven.

She pulled him forward into her mouth and went straight down to the base and back up again. She held the head in her mouth and massaged it with her tongue. She then pulled him into her again. This time she stopped at the bottom. Ricky could see his member filling her throat as his mom tried to swallow. The action of her throat muscles against his cock made him even harder. She pulled back again and went right down immediately. This time she did something that blew his mind. With his cock lodged all the way in her throat she stretched her mouth open and brought her tongue out to lick his balls. Ricky didn’t know something like that was even possible, let alone that his mom would be able to do it. She continued to lick his balls and slowly pulled back off him. As his cock came out of her mouth she vigorously licked the underside. By this time his cock was dripping wet with spit and mucous. When the head popped out of her mouth a huge glob of stringy spittle dripped off his cock and landed on her chest right between her breasts. Ricky reached down and massaged the moisture into her tits paying special attention to rubbing her nipples.

She didn’t wait long before she started down on his cock again. Ricky didn’t know how much longer he was going to be able to take this. His mom sensed his urgency and pulled him by the ass so his cock was thrusting in and out of her mouth at a faster pace.

“Oh, fuck, Mom. Let me fuck your throat.”

He took her head in his hands and took over the thrusting on his own. He was now pumping his rock hard cock in and out of his mother’s throat with force. Each time he pushed into her he could hear the air rush out her nose and when he pulled it out she breathed in and air rushed in her nose. She really knew how to do this like a pro. As he fucked her throat her felt his balls start to tighten. He was almost there and with one last hard thrust, he pushed his cock into her mouth and held her face against his pubic area. He could feel the cum running up the length of his dick and explode out the end. Even though his mom knew it was coming, she was unprepared for the force of his ejaculation. The sperm rushed into her throat and she gagged. She had been through this before and she realized that if she just kept her throat muscled relaxed the fluid would just rush down her esophagus and into her belly. Ricky continued to pump his love seed into her throat and she just let it slide down. Finally he slowed down to the last couple of spurts and she was able to pull back and let his cock slide out of her mouth. As it exited it was covered by cum and saliva that dripped down on his balls. When it was completely out of her mouth she proceeded to lick all the juices off his cock and balls. Ricky was so wasted that her fell onto the bed on his side as she continued to clean up all around his crotch. She even went so far as to lick that area between his balls and his asshole. She eyed the wrinkled opening to his anus and decided that she would visit this area later tonight.

Two hours later Ricky woke up next to his mom. He was lying on his side and she was spooned up against him with her ass in his crotch. His arm was draped over her side and he started to massage her abdomen. As he nuzzled her neck and continued to rub her belly her heard her moan. Ricky took this as a good sign and his hand wandered down towards her crotch. As he reached her pubic area she lifted one knee off the bed to give him easier access to her pussy. He slipped his middle finger along her slit and found her clit. As he rubbed it he could feel it growing. It was almost like a cock in that it grew larger as she got more excited. Ricky decided he wanted to taste her again.

He got up on his knees and looked down on his mom. He saw her chest heaving as she got more excited. He saw her nipples grow just like her clit had done. He knew his mom was on the way to another orgasm and he wanted it to be the best yet.

He laid back down on the bed behind her with his face in her ass and his arm around her waist. She still had one knee raised so her leg was off the bed and he had easy access to her pussy region. He could smell her aroma and started to lick the area at the bottom of her pussy. He then licked down to her asshole and gave it a bath with his tongue. As he did this he inserted his nose into her pussy hole.

“Mmmmmm….. So good,” she moaned.

Ricky continued to lick her asshole and reached around and rubbed his mom’s clit. After he rubbed it to get it stimulated he slipped the finger into her pussy. At the same time he pushed his tongue into her anus. At first her ass was very tight but he felt the sphincter muscle relax and he pushed his tongue further into her ass. He then slipped a second finger into her pussy. And then a third. The whole time he fucked her ass with his tongue.

Doris began to moan and started to shake. Ricky knew she wasn’t far from coming so he started to alternate his hand thrusts with a stab into her ass by his tongue. Her cunt started to leak fluid and his mom cried out, “Fuck me….. Oh, God…. Fuck me!!!!!!”

Ricky reached up with his free hand and slipped two fingers into her ass in place of his tongue. There was so much juiced pouring out of her pussy that he had no problem putting in a third finger. At this point, he had three fingers in her pussy and three in her ass. She was really starting to cum and Ricky thought the time was right.

He pulled his fingers out of his mom’s holes and got up on his knees. She was still on her side with one leg in the air. He straddled her other leg and place the head of his cock against her puckered hole.

“Yes, baby. Fuck Mommy’s ass! Fuck me hard, Ricky!!!” Doris cried as she reached down with her hand and spread her ass cheeks apart.

Ricky eased the tip of his raging member against her hole and slowly pushed. His mom’s asshole resisted at first but after some pressure he felt it start to open. Suddenly, the head popped into her hole as her sphincter muscle closed around his cock and squeezed. As he invaded her, she responded.

“Unhhhhhh…. fuck me now!!!!!”

He couldn’t believe how tight she was. Ricky had never been inside a woman’s asshole before and he wanted to enjoy it. He also wanted his mom to enjoy it. As he slowly pushed his cock inside her he pushed her leg so her knee was near her head. He then played with her clit as he watched his member slowly slide into her tight butt hole. At this point his mom was leaking juice out of her pussy and it was adding lubrication to his cock as it entered her. Slowly he pushed until his belly was mashed against her ass and he was fully inside her. He then pulled out just as slowly until just the head was inside her anal passage. At this point he began a steady pumping motion. In and out he pumped. Each time he pushed into her she grunted.

Doris continued to spread her asscheeks to give him the best access to invade her. She had taken Ricky’s dad in the ass before but he never seemed to care about her pleasure. He just shoved it in and fucked her until he came. She couldn’t believe how great it felt with someone who cared about her feelings. She had never cum from an ass fuck before but she was on the verge now. Her pussy was flowing which lubricated the whole area between her legs and made the whole experience exquisite. Ricky was pumping into her faster and faster and she knew he would come soon.

“I’m cummmmmming, baby. Fuck my ass harder…… Harder……..HARDER, BABY!”

They were both cumming. Ricky continued to pump as he felt his ball tingle and his cock got harder and larger. Doris’ pussy was pouring juice onto his cock and her asshole. In a mutual release of ecstasy they groaned together. Ricky pulled his cock out of her hole and pointed it toward her ass. She was so well fucked and relaxed that her asshole remained wide open and he blasted his semen into her hole and on her asscheeks. He continued to shoot his cum as she grabbed his cock and pulled him towards her face. He moved up the bed and continued to orgasm as she pulled his cock to her lips and opened her mouth. The last few spurts of cum entered her mouth and also covered her lips and chin. She then proceeded to lick him until he was clean and his cock was glistening with her saliva. He sat back on his haunches and observed his mom. She had that well fucked appearance. Covered with his cum, her pubic area was also soaked with her own juices. She smiled at him with white sticky juice on her lips. Her tongue snaked out to lick up what she could.

“You are incredible,” she whispered.

“You’re not so bad yourself,” he replied. He then lay down next to her and they both fell into a contented sleep.

------------

When Ricky woke up he was alone in his Mom’s bed. He heard the shower running in the bathroom and decided to use his own bathroom to clean up. He was already naked so he just walked into his bathroom and stepped in the shower. The hot water felt great. He took a long, hot shower as he thought about what happened last night. What would the future hold after he had sex with his mom? He didn’t know what would happen but he did know that his life would never be the same. He got out of the shower, dried off and put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. He then walked downstairs.

As he walked into the living room he saw that his dad was still passed out on the floor. Just looking at him caused Ricky’s blood to boil. “How could he treat a great lady like Mom like he does,” he thought. All of a sudden, Ricky snapped.

He grabbed his dad by the shirt and pulled him to a sitting position. He slapped the old man across the face and yelled at him. “Get the fuck up, you son of a bitch!”

Bob Jackson shook his head and slowly opened his eyes. “What’s up, kid?” he asked.

“I’ll tell you what’s up. I want you out of here. I’m sick and tired of how you treat Mom and how all you do is get drunk and break shit. Get lost.”

The old man shook his head in an effort to clear his brain. “Who the fuck do you think you are? You can’t tell me to get out. It’s not your house.”

“No, but it is my house.”

They both turned around to see Doris Jackson standing in the doorway holding a suitcase. “I took the liberty of packing up everything you own.” She threw the suitcase and it landed on her husband’s legs. “You can see that it isn’t much.”

“I want you out, too” she said. “I’ve had enough of your abuse so get out and don’t come back.”

Bob couldn’t believe what he was hearing. They couldn’t talk to him like this. “You can’t do this to me. Neither one of you had the guts to throw me out!”

“I’ll show you who has the guts,” Ricky said. He then grabbed his dad by the shirt, yanked him to his feet and pushed him towards the front door. Bob looked at his wife as if to ask, “You won’t let this happen. You need me”

Doris knew what that look meant yet her resolve was strong.

“Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, you fucker!” she hissed at him.

With that, Ricky opened the door, pushed the old man out and threw his suitcase after him. He then slammed the front door shut. He turned and looked at his mom. Doris walked over to the couch, sat down and put her face in her hands. Ricky noticed her shoulders bob up and down and he could tell she was crying. He didn’t understand what was wrong with her. As far as he was concerned, the sight of his father walking out the door was the best thing that could happen. He went to her and sat beside her with his arm around her shoulders.

“Don’t cry, Mom. We’re much better off without him.”

“I know, baby. It’s just that I can’t believe he’s gone after all these years. I don’t know what we’re going to do. How will we manage on our own?”

“We’ll be fine. He drank down more money than he brought into the house. I’ll get a job working more hours and I can help manage the house. Please don’t cry. It’ll be fine. You’ll see.”

Doris looked up into his eyes and she knew he was right. Things would be just fine. “Come on, baby. Let me fix you some breakfast. You must be starved.” “As a matter of fact, I am,” he replied. “That sounds great.”

She got up and walked into the kitchen. Ricky’s eyes followed her and admired the way her ass moved against the satin nightgown she wore. He followed her into the kitchen and sat down at the table to watch her prepare his breakfast. He could tell she wasn’t wearing anything under the nightgown. The way her breasts swung around when she moved. There was no panty line when she bent over to get a pan out of the lower drawer. He was mesmerized. He couldn’t believe that only a few hours ago he was fucking her in the ass. She was his mom, for Christ’s sake.

As Doris moved around the kitchen she could feel her son’s eyes on her. It made her feel alive for the first time in a long time. She couldn’t remember the last time someone looked at her with longing. Her husband used to look at her like that but lately all he wanted was to get himself off. The way her son made love to her last night it was apparent that he cared as much about her pleasure as he did his own. She had never had sex like that and she wanted more.

She put two plates on the table and sat down to ear with her new lover. They made small talk about how they would make it without Bob around and finished breakfast quickly. Doris got up and placed the dirty dishes in the sink. As she did this Ricky came up behind her and hugged her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into him. He kissed the back of her neck and rubbed her belly with his hands.

“Last night was the best night I ever had,” he whispered in her ear.

“Me too, son. We have to be careful, but I need you so badly.”

“I love you, Mom.”

With that he reached up and massaged her breasts. He could feel her nipples getting hard. He didn’t realize before how big they got. He just loved the feel of her tits when she got excited. Doris laid her head back so it rested on his shoulder. She just let him have his way with her body. He reached down and grabbed her nightgown and pulled it up over her head. As he let it fall on the floor she turned and they embraced in a passionate kiss. Their tongues searching for the other as their lips melted together. Doris grabbed his t-shirt and ripped it up over his head. Ricky stood there unable to move as she kissed her way down his chest and past his belly. She unbuttoned his shorts and they fell to the floor. They were now both stark naked and filled with lust.

She got on her knees and rubbed his cock all over her face. It was leaking precum and she smeared it all over her cheeks and chin. She stuck her tongue out and licked up and down his shaft. Ricky looked down upon the sight of his naked mother mouthing his raging hard-on. He had to be inside her.

He stumbled back and sat down in a chair. He pulled her to him and she straddled his lap. He felt between her legs and he could tell she wanted it as much as he did. She was already leaking fluid like a broken faucet. He probed her with his fingers and pressed his palm against her clit. She moaned and said, “Please put your cock in me. I need it now.”

She began to slowly sit down. Ricky positioned the head of his cock at the opening of her love canal and she slowly sank down until she rested in his lap.

“Oh, god. Mom, you feel so fucking great!”

She felt so much joy she couldn’t respond other that to start to rock back and forth, impaled by his rock hard member.

“Oh, fuck, yeah. Do it, baby. Rock that ass on my cock.”

She started to pick up the pace and continued to rock back and forth on his lap. As she did this her tits bounced up and down. Ricky was mesmerized by the sight of them swaying in front of him. The more she rocked, the more they bounced. Then they started to move sideways. They began to quiver as they bounced off each other. She was really going wild now and loved the feel of her tits bouncing around. Ricky couldn’t take it any more and he grabbed each one in his hands. He used her tits to take control of her actions. As he yanked up and down on them, she bounced up and down on his cock. He found that he could slow her down and speed her up just by moving her around by her tits. As he controlled her movements, he squeezed her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. He leaned forward and licked them and tried to put both in his mouth at the same time.

“Oh, my god. That feels so fucking gooooood. Don’t stop. Grab my tits. Suck my nipples. Harder! Harder! Fuck me!!!!!”

He decided that he wanted to suck as much of her tit into his mouth as possible. He let go with his hands and started to suck. He could feel the nipple in his mouth as he sucked more and more of her tit in. He got almost half of it in and he sucked real hard. At the same time he pulled his head back and yanked on her titty with his mouth. At the same time he grabbed her by the waist and pushed. As she moved her upper body away from him her tit popped out of his mouth with a loud “POP!”

The whole end of her tit was red as if he had given her a huge hickey. She loved the sensation and started to hump her son with abandon. He caught her other tit with his mouth and did the same thing. “POP!!!”

She bounced up and down furiously. At the top of her bounce her tits would rise and almost hit her in the chin. On the bottom they would press down against her belly. Ricky had never seen anything so erotic.

“Fuck me, Mom. Fuck your baby until I cum inside you.”

“Cum for me, baby. Cum for momma.”

They continued like this for several more minutes. Tits slapping up and down. Cock slamming up into pussy. It was the best sex either had ever experienced. Doris decided to try something else. She stopped briefly to stand up, turn around and sit back down on his cock facing away from him. She leaned forward and rested her hands on his knees. This way he could grab her by the ass and control the action. He could use her to fuck himself with her pussy. This way would also put the maximum pressure on her clit by his hard young cock.

He grabbed her by the hips and started pumping. He looked down and saw his cock plunging in and out of his mom’s pussy. He could also see the sweet asshole he had reamed last night. He reached around with his thumbs and pulled her ass cheeks apart. He could see her puckered brown hole widen. He could actually see inside her anus it opened so wide. As she rode her pussy up and down on his cock, he could see the motion through the gaping hole of her ass. She was grunting with each thrust. One time she came up so far that his cock came out of her pussy and rammed back in as she came down. The next time this happened he pushed her forward a little so when she came down he thrust into her ass all the way. They were both leaking so much fluid that there was no problem with lubrication. They were both so far lost in lust that it wouldn’t have mattered anyway. After a few thrusts in her ass he pulled out and pulled her back so that he entered her pussy again. This went on for several minutes. In and out. Pussy, ass.

“I’m cummmmming. You motherfuckerrrrrr!!!! Fuck me, Ricky.”

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Life
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds