• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Life
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

A New Life

“Aaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!! Take it you bitch,” Ricky yelled as he blasted cum into her pussy. They both continued with their orgasms for what seemed like forever. He came so much that it began to leak out of her pussy and mix with her juices all over his cock and balls and down between his thighs.

“I have to taste you, son,” Doris said. She got up off his lap and fell to her knees in front of him and took his cock in her mouth. She cleaned him up and licked down to do the same for his balls. As she took each one into her mouth she noticed that he was still hard. She told him to get up and sit on the table. He did just that and she pushed him back so he lay down. She then went to work on his cock again. As she went down to work on his balls again she continued on and licked the taint between his balls and asshole. She lifted his legs in the air and pushed his knees back against his chest. This exposed his anus to her prying eyes and probing tongue.

“You made me feel so good back there, I want to return the favor.”

She then placed her lips on his anus and sucked it clean. With her lips still sucking she stuck her tongue into the opening and probed his sphincter. She continued to fuck his asshole with her tongue as she stroked his cock with her fist. As she stroked down on his cock, she went in with her tongue. When she came out with her tongue, she stroked up on his cock. The double action was having an effect on him.

“I’m going to cum again soon, Mom.”

“Cum, baby. Cum all over Mommy.”

She then replaced her tongue with her middle finger as she continued to pump his cock up and down. It wasn’t long before he felt his balls tighten and his semen began to travel through his hard cock. The first blast his her in the face. She opened her mouth and caught most of the second blast with her tongue. She pointed his cock at her chest and caught the last two blasts on her tits. The last one dribbled down her breast and dripped off her nipple. She reached down and rubbed his juice all over her body. He was so wasted he couldn’t move. She lay down on top of him and they snuggled up against each other.

“I know we’ll be fine, dear. Just promise me one thing,” she asked.

“Anything, Mom.”

“Promise you’ll always love me and take care of me when I need you.”

“I promise.”

They both fell asleep dreaming of a bright future.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Life
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds