A New Life Ch. 01

"Oh, Tim. Your body feels so good against mine. You're making me so hot." she said. "Rub against mommy's naked body, honey. Please make mommy feel good." She continued to grind her wet vagina against his hard penis.

Seeing what his father and sister were doing and hearing his mother cry out her lust to him, Tim threw aside all restraint. "Yes, mom! This is so wild, so hot. Push your hot pussy against my hard cock! Rub your naked flesh against me, mom!" He hugged Mary's body to himself, pushing his pelvis hard into her.

Mary paused in her movement. "What did you say, Tim? What did call your p-p-penis and my va-va-gina?" She could hardly say those forbidden words.

Tim was frustrated because his mother had stopped moving. He ground his cock into her. "Cock and pussy, mom. That's what the kids at school call them. A guy's penis is called a cock, or dick, or prick. A girl's vagina is called a pussy, or cunt, or twat. There are other names, too. Right now I just can't think of them." He used his hands on her back in an attempt to get her moving again.

Hearing the slang, coarse names for what she had previously not dared to even think about, excited Mary. In her heightened sexual state, everything seemed to turn her on, get her hot. Mary began to thrust herself harder and faster against her son.

"Your c-cock feels so good against my p-pussy, Tim," she cried. "Push that hard p-prick into my t-twat, my c-cunt. Make mommy feel good. Ooooohhhhh, yyyyeeessss! Sooooooo ggggooooodddddd!" as the new sensations ebbed and flowed in her.

Paul and Lydia could not believe the language pouring from Mary's mouth. She seemed like a whole different person, a hot, sex-hungry slut. What's more, her words were really turning them on.

Lydia looked at her father with lust-filled eyes. "Come on, daddy. They aren't the only ones who can have fun around here. We can, too. Press your hard cock into my hot pussy. I'm going to rub my wet twat all over your big prick." As she increased her attack on her father, his cock head rubbed against her clit. "Ooooohhhh, wow! Yyyyyeeeesssss!" she moaned as the sensations rushed through her hot body like electricity.

"Yes, Lydia!" Paul answered, finally giving in to his own lust. "Your naked body feels so good rubbing against daddy. Your wet pussy is so hot on my cock. You're making daddy feel great, honey," as he openly began to push his cock against his daughter's beautiful cunt.

Mary and Lydia continued to masturbate themselves against their men's hard cocks. Their clits vibrated as they were ground against hard cockheads. The motions of both women became wilder and more erratic with each passing moment until the inevitable happened. In her frantic effort to press Tim's cock against her clit, Mary raised up a little extra. Tim's cockhead shifted forward. And in an instant it entered his mother's pussy. Mary's pussy mouth simply opened and swallowed her son's cockhead.

Both Tim and Mary gasped. Mary's blood-engorged, super-sensitive, wet, hot pussy lips stretched and closed around Tim's cock, sending blinding jolts of ecstasy through her body. Tim's cockhead felt like it was being scalded in a hot, wet glove.

"Oooohhhh, Timmmm!" Mary moaned as she gazed into her son's eyes. Never in her life had she felt anything as wonderful as her son's penetration of her inner core.

As Tim realized what was happening, he made one more attempt to control their growing lust. "Mom, we can't," he gasped. "This is going too far." Then, as his mother's heat engulfed his cock, he moaned, "This is incest! We can't actually fuck!" But even as he spoke the words, he moved his hips forward, driving more and more of his hard shaft deeper and deeper into his mother's superheated cunt.

Mary's response was instinctive, "Watch your mouth, young man. We don't say dirty words like 'fuck' around here." And then as Tim's cock filled her pussy, "Oh, Tim! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Here was another new sensation for Mary. Only once in her life had she ever been fully penetrated. It was her wedding night when Paul had taken her virginity. They had used a lot of lubrication and he had driven into her hard and quick to get it over with. Paul came immediately from the tension and stress of the moment and pulled out quickly. For Mary there had only been the pain of her torn hymen. Never again had she allowed Paul to fully penetrate her for fear the pain would return. But now, as her son's cockshaft sank down into the very depths of her vagina, there was no pain. All she could feel was the hot thrill of being fully impaled by the hot shaft that throbbed inside her. She instinctively began to rotate her hips and move up and down on her son's cock. "Fuck me, Tim. Fuck me!" she cried.

The heat of his mother's pussy and the way she fucked him was too much for Tim. His mother had just taken his virginity. He couldn't handle it. His body rushed headlong into an intense orgasm. His cock swelled, jerked, and began to pump his cum into her womb. He came and came, as he yelled, "OOOoooohhhhh, Mommmmmmmmm!!!" And still he remained hard, humping his cock up into his mother's cum filled twat.

"Mary! Stop!" Paul cried out. "That's incest, the worst taboo there is! Stop it, Mary! Get control of yourself. Mary!!!"

Incest! The word finally penetrated Mary's lust-filled brain. She was committing incest. She was having sex with her son. They were fucking! He had just cum inside her pussy! But instead of filling her with shame like she thought it would, the idea of incest excited her. She could feel her son's cock, still hard and throbbing deep in her cunt. His hot sperm burned her pussy walls and was beginning to escape around his shaft to drip out of her vagina and onto his nut sack. Her clit throbbed, demanding more stimulation. Her pussy pulsed with pent-up lust. She loved the full feeling inside her that Tim's cock caused as it stretched her cunt. Suddenly she realized she loved her son. She loved fucking. She loved fucking her son. She loved incest.

She looked deep into her son's eyes. He could see the love and lust that filled her eyes. His love and lust shone back at her. In that moment mother and son connected in a special way. They smiled. Tim began to thrust his hips again, working his cock in and out of his mother's pussy. Mary joined him, moving her hips in rhythm with his, as they once again took up the dance of incestuous love.

"Fuck mommy, Tim," she said. "Pound that hard, incestuous cock deep into mommy's pussy. Fill mommy's incestuous cunt with your hot prick. Fuck your mother, you mother-fucker, you! Ooooohhhh, yyyyeeeeessss, Tim. Fuck me!"

His mother's words sent chills up and down Tim's spine. She was so hot, so wild. She was becoming a sex slut right before his eyes. This was so unlike the prim and proper mother he had known and grown up under. And he loved this new sex hungry mother sitting naked on his lap, fucking his cock for all she was worth. She was his incestuous mother-slut and he was her mother-fucking son. And he loved it.

"Fuck me, mom. Fuck me with that hot incestuous pussy of yours. Take your son's incestuous cock deep inside your incestuous body. Make me the mother-fucker I am. Fuck me, mother. Fuck me."

As Tim and Mary became more vocal and intense in their fucking, Paul and Lydia stared open-mouthed. Watching his wife have sex with another man should have repulsed Paul, especially since that man was his own son. The words they used to enhance their fucking should have made him sick. He was looking at incest right before his eyes. And it was his own family! He should have been filled with righteous anger. Instead, his heart was racing with the excitement of it. His eyes blazed with the lust of it. His whole body was taut with the tension of it.

Lydia's body burned with the fire of pent-up emotion. Her brother and mother were committing incest right before her eyes. She could hear the love and lust in their voices as they urged each other on. She could see the flush of their bodies as they ground against each other. There was nothing evil here. Only the beauty of two people, mother and son, enjoying the love they had for each other in a very special, exciting way. She was filled with love and joy for them. She wished she could join them, experience what they were experiencing. And then she realized she could. She could experience what they were experiencing with her dad.

Quickly she lifted up just enough to let her father's cock settle into the opening of her vagina. And then she pushed down, moaning as the head stretched her pussy lips and popped into her virgin cunt. Pushing harder, she felt her father's shaft slowly fill her.

"Oooohhh, daddy! Your cock feels so big. It's filling me sooooo good! Oh! Yeah! Fuck!"

Paul's hips involuntarily pushed up into his daughter, sending another inch of cockmeat into her hot cunt. Never in his life had he felt anything so tight, so hot, so wonderful. It almost drove him insane.

"Honey, nooooo! We can't! ... Oh, shit! You feel so good. Oh, fuck!"

Another inch of his shaft sank into his daughter's pussy. And then he felt the barrier. He was up against her maidenhead. The realization that he was about to take his little girl's virginity shook him out of his lust fog. He tried to pull back.

"Lydia, I can't. You're a virgin! I can't take your virginity. It's wrong, Honey."

"Yes you can, daddy. I want you to. Fuck me, daddy. Make me a woman."

And with those words she thrust herself down hard on her father's cock. Paul felt his cockhead tear through his daughter's hymen and surge up into her hot depths. In that instant their pelvises met and he was fully buried inside Lydia's no-longer-virgin pussy.

"Are you OK, honey? Did it hurt very much?" he asked with great concern in his voice, as his cock continued to throb inside her.

Lydia raised her face to look into her father's eyes. "No worse than some shots I've had." she answered. And then she smiled. "Now fuck me, daddy. Fuck your incestuous daughter. Fuck me really good with your big daddy cock. Fuck me like Tim is fucking mommy. Oh, fuck me, daddy, fuck me!"

Paul could see the love and lust in his daughter's eyes. He was flooded with emotion. This was his little girl, his beautiful young daughter. He loved her so much. Looking deeply into her eyes, he begin to move, thrusting his cock in and out of his sexy daughter's cunt. As he fucked, he marveled at the sheer pleasure of this incestuous act and realized he was hooked. He doubted that he could ever stop fucking her, now that he had started.

"Yes, Lydia. Take my daddy cock into your incestuous pussy. Daddy loves fucking your hot twat. Fuck me, honey. Fuck daddy."

Lydia's pussy clamped down on her father's cock. She began moving her hips in time with his thrusting. Again and again she felt herself filled with her dad's hot, hard cockmeat.

"Oh, daddy. You are fucking me so good. Your big, incestuous cock feels so good in my pussy. Don't stop, daddy. Keep fucking my hot, incestuous pussy. I love you."

The Bursman's bedroom was filled with the sounds of sex. All thoughts of escape were gone for the moment. Mary had her head on her son's shoulder as she worked her hips in rhythm with his thrusts. She was watching her husband and daughter as they fucked on the chair next to them. Subconsciously she matched her movements to those of her daughter. Her emotions were becoming more and more intense. She had heard of orgasms. But she never believed they were right for her. Now she knew better. She couldn't wait to have her first. She began to move faster and faster, driving herself down on her son's wonderful cock.

Tim was in seventh heaven. His mother's tits burned holes in his chest. Her naked flesh felt hot against him. He loved the way she moved her pussy on his cock. Since he had already cum once he felt he could last for awhile. He wanted this fuck to last a long time, forever. As he sensed his mother speed up her movements, he began to thrust harder up into her hot wet depths.

Lydia continued to gaze up into her father's eyes as she fucked her pussy down onto his cock. The world faded away around them. There was only her and her father, incestuous cock fucking incestuous cunt. She could feel herself build toward her first orgasm ever. She knew that it would happen and that it would be wonderful. She began to fuck faster and faster.

Paul was lost in the depths of his daughter's eyes. He couldn't look away. She was so beautiful, so sexy. He wanted to make this first fuck one she would remember always, not like his and Mary's first. They had no experience then. They still didn't. But he was beginning to know what to do. He was going with his instincts and it seemed to be working. His cock throbbed. He felt his daughter's movements become more urgent, faster. He sensed what she needed and began to thrust harder and faster into her lovely body.

All four were building toward their orgasms. Their actions became more urgent, their thrusts harder and harder. Soon the chairs they were tied to were jumping and creaking under the force of their fucking.

"Tim, fuck me. Fuck me. Fill mommy with your big, incestuous cock. Harder, Tim. Harder. Oh, it's going to happen. I'm going to have an orgasm. Fuck mommy, Tim. Fuck mommy's incestuous pussy hard. Oh, Tim! I'm there. I'm therrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee."

Mary's body shook as her orgasm crashed over her. Never had she felt anything so powerful, so wonderful. She could not believe what she had been missing for all these years. How wrong she had been. Her pussy collapsed around her son's cock, milking it with it's orgasmic spasms as it flooded it with her cum.

Tim gasped as he felt his mother cum on his cock. Her pussy seemed to be eating him alive. He could feel her cream bathe his cock. Quickly he reached the point of no return. He couldn't hold back any longer. His second orgasm of the evening surged through him.

"Oh, mom! Your pussy is so hot, mom. I can't stand it. I going to cum, mom. I'm going to fill your incestuous pussy with my hot, incestuous seed. Take it, mom! Take my incestuous sperm."

And with that Tim thrust one last time up into his mother's cunt and held himself there as his cock fired glob after glob of his white, sticky seed into her throbbing depths. Mary could feel the force and heat of his sperm as he ejaculated into her.

"Oh, Tim! Yessssssss! I feel it! Fill mommy! Fill mommy's womb with your incestuous seed. Shoot your sperm into my incestuous pussy. Cum with mommy, you mother-fucker!"

Paul and Lydia were propelled to their own orgasms as they listened to Mary and Tim cum next to them. Lydia's whole body seemed to explode at once. Her cum juice flooded her pussy, drowning her father's cock.

"Daddy, fuck me. Oh, daddy, I'm cumming. I cumming so hard. Fuck me with your big incestuous cock. Fill me with your incestuous sperm. Cum with me, daddy. Fill your daughter's incestuous pussy with your daddy-cum. Oooooohhhhhh, yyyyyeeeeeesssssss!"

Paul's emotions went into overload. Hearing his daughter beg him to shoot his sperm into her body was more than he could take. As her orgasmicing pussy milked his cock, he fulfilled her wish. He came, sending a flood of thick, sticky sperm up into his daughter's womb.

"Here it comes, honey! Take daddy's cum. Daddy is shooting his incestuous sperm into your hot, wet pussy. Cumming, honey! I'm filling your incestuous cunt with daddy-cum. Take it, Lydia. Take it."

Time seemed to stand still as Paul and Tim continued to pump their sticky, white cream into Lydia's and Mary's pulsating pussies. And then quiet returned to the Bursman's bedroom. The only sounds were the heavy breathing of four people as they sought to recover from the intensity of what had just happened. Paul looked over at Tim and Mary. Tim was looking at him and Lydia. Paul smiled and shook his head. Tim grinned back at him and began to caress his mother's back with his hands. Mary raised her head, smiled at Tim, and then looked over at her husband and daughter. Gazing into her husband's eyes, she knew everything was okay. She laid her head on Tim's shoulder with a sigh, as she felt his cock begin to soften inside her. Lydia looked up at her dad and then over at her mom and brother. Everyone was smiling. She smiled too. Her father's cock slid out of her well-fucked pussy. As her father's cum began to seep down her crack, she knew life would be different now for all of them.

"Whoa! This chair sure is wobbly."

Tim had tried to shift his position to ease his mother's weight on his legs. Their chair wobbled under him. Paul looked at Tim and smiled. He had an idea how they might get free of their bonds.

"Tim, all that activity you and your mother did has weakened your chair. Try to bounce around in it some more. Maybe you can break it and get free. Come on, Lydia. Let's try to break ours, too."

Tim and Mary tried to jump in their chair in an attempt to force it to the breaking point. But that was not as easy as it looked. They could not get a rhythm going and ended up bucking against each other and counteracting each other. Paul and Lydia didn't seem to be able to do much better. After a few minutes of trying they stopped, frustrated and breathing hard from the exertion.

"This isn't working." Tim said. "Maybe we need to try something different."

Suddenly Mary got an idea and smiled. "We worked together just fine before when we were having sex," she said. "Maybe if we try that again, only harder, we can break free."

Tim groaned. "Mom, I've already cum twice. I think I'm fucked out for awhile. I don't know if I can do it again this soon."

"I know I can't," Paul said. "I'm no spring chicken anymore. It takes me longer to recover from most physical activity these days."

Mary began to rub her naked flesh against her son. "Come on, Tim. You're a strong young man. You can do it. Think about it. Your big hard cock fucking in and out of my hot, willing pussy. Incest, Tim. Having sex with me, your own mother. Think of sinking your cock deep in your mother's incestuous pussy. Now you're pulling it out, only to sink it in again, deeper. In and out, in and out, again and again. You're a mother-fucker, Tim, pumping your hot incestuous prick in and out of your mother's open, incestuous twat. I'm fucking you back, Tim. My pussy is wrapped around your hard cock and I'm moving my hips, forcing my cunt to meet your every thrust. I want it, Tim. It feels so good fucking my big, hard son."

Tim groaned again. His mother's words were really turning him on. His body tingled as her naked body sensuously moved in his lap. His cock began to respond, growing as it filled with his hot blood.

"Yes, Tim. I can feel it growing. You like the idea, don't you. Fucking your own mother. Filling my incestuous pussy with your cock and pounding away until we both cum. I want it, too, Tim. I want you to fuck me. I want to feel my son's incestuous cock stretching my pussy's walls, filling me. I want to wrap my hot, incestuous cunt around your big prick and fuck you back with every ounce of energy I have. I want to fuck and fuck until I cum and cum. I want you to cum inside me, flooding my womb with your thick, incestuous seed. Don't you want to pour all of your hot sperm into your mother's willing incestuous cunt?"

Mary was turning herself on as much as she was her son. Her movements became stronger, more urgent. Tim's cock was now rock hard. She lifted and shifted her hips, centering her son's blood-engorged cock in the mouth of her pussy. As she sat down, Tim thrust up with his hips. His cock buried itself inside his mother's open cunt, plunging to it's full depth in one motion. Both mother and son gasped as they came together. And then they began to fuck in earnest.

"Oh, yyyyyeeeesssss, Tim. Fuck me! Fuck me hard and fast. Ram your hot cock into mommy's hungry pussy. We'll bust this chair yet. Fuck me, you mother-fucker. Fuck me harder!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds