A New Life Ch. 01

Mary was driving her hips hard against her son. She would pull back and then slam forward again. Her clit buzzed with the force of each thrust. Tim was responding to his mother's wild movements. Again and again he pushed his pelvis up, forcing his cock deep inside his mother's willing body. In no time their chair was bouncing with the force of their fucking.

"Fuck her, Tim." Lydia called out. "Fuck mom good. Drive that incestuous cock up her son-loving pussy. She wants it, Tim. She needs it. Fuck her hard. Make her cum, Tim. Pound the shit out of her."

Paul also encouraged his wife. "Come on, Mary. Fuck him harder. Show him what a hot, incestuous slut you are. Fuck your son harder. Make him cum. Push your incestuous pussy down on his mother-fucking cock until he fills it with his thick incestuous sperm. Fuck! Fuck! Harder!"

Their ears burning with the encouragement of their family, Mary and Tim increased the tempo of their fucking. Tim was slamming his cock up into his mother's open pussy as hard as he could. Mary was bouncing on her son's hard shaft for all she was worth. Their chair bounced and bounced, creaking and shaking from the force of their incestuous fucking.

Paul watched the wild, frenzied coupling of his wife and son. It was so hot. Incest! Mother and son fucking each other with wild abandon. The sheer sexual nature of it had his cock rock hard in an instant. Lydia felt her father's hard cock poking at her bottom. She, too, was affected by what her mother and brother were doing. Quickly she shifted, centering her father's cock in her wet pussy, and then she sat down, impaling herself once again on his thick shaft.

"Oh, yyyyeeessss! Daddy, your cock is hard again. I'm so horny. Watching mom and Tim is making me so hot. Fuck me! Your cock is stretching my pussy so good. I love fucking you, daddy. I love incest. Fuck me! Fuck your daughter's hot pussy with your big incestuous cock. Fuck me, daddy!"

"Ride my cock, honey! Fuck me! Your pussy is so hot. It feels like it is burning my cock. You are so hot! ... so wet! ... so tight! Take it! Take my daddy-cock deep up into your wild, incestuous twat. Daddy is going to fuck you until you cum and cum. Ooooohhhhh, fuck!"

Father and daughter began their own frenzy of incestuous fucking. Throbbing cock filling wet, willing pussy. Hot cunt caressing hard prick. Pelvic bone crashing against pelvic bone. Paul and Lydia were soon lost in their own lust of incestuous sex as their chair bounced and groaned under the weight of their pounding bodies.

Crash!!! Tim and Mary's chair suddenly gave way under the assault of their wild fucking. Tim and Mary were hurled to the floor in a pile of broken wood. Still they fucked on, totally caught up in their incestuous lovemaking. Mary landed on her back, her legs spread wide, her pussy wide open, with Tim on top of her. Tim's cock never left his mother's twat. As he came down on top of her, he drove his prick deep into her hungry cunt, as his pelvis ground against her engorged clit. Again and again he slammed his cock down into her. Both were building to a powerful orgasm and nothing was going to stop them from achieving their ultimate fulfillment.

"Do it, Tim. Fuck me! Don't stop! I'm almost there. Keep fucking me, you mother-fucker. Make your mother cum and cum! Ooooohhhh, yeeeessss! I'm there. Tim, I'm cumming! I'm ccccuuuummmmiiiinnng!"

Tim felt his mother's pussy walls collapse around his cock as she came! He felt the hot rush of her cream as it bathed his shaft. Her whole body trembled with the force of her orgasm. Tim's mind went into overdrive. He buried his cock one last time into the depths of his mother's willing body, held it there, and came. His prick throbbed again and again, sending spurt after spurt of hot, incestuous cum into his mother's womb.

"Mmmmooooommmm! I'm cumming! Take it, mom! Take it all! Ooooohhhh, shit! I'm filling you with my hot, sticky seed!"

"Yes! I feel it, Tim. Flood mommy's pussy with your cum. Give me all of your hot, incestuous sperm! Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh! I'm cumming again."

Mary's arms and legs held Tim tight against her body as she came down from her orgasmic high. She could feel his cock jerk once, twice, inside her as he sent the last of his thick seed into her overflowing cunt. Slowly they both relaxed. Tim pulled away from his mother. His cock came free of her sensitive hole. Mary groaned at the loss. Kneeling, Tim got his first real good look at his naked mother. Her body was flushed from her orgasm. Her breasts were red and blotchy from where they had rubbed against his chest. Her pink nipples were still stiff and hard with sexual excitement. Her legs were spread wide, revealing the cum-matted pubic hair that surrounded the puffy lips of her well-fucked pussy. Her cunt gaped open and Tim could see his white cum slowly leaking out to seep down her ass crack onto the floor. He thought she was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. Slowly he leaned down and kissed his mother's mouth, and then each nipple, and finally her cum-covered pussy. Mary groaned again at her son's soft kisses.

It took them a couple of minutes to untangle themselves from the ropes and the broken chair around them. Then they turned to Paul and Lydia, who were still bouncing and fucking away on their chair. Lydia was pushing her gaping twat down onto her father's hard cock again and again with all the force she could muster. Paul continued to thrust his hips against his daughter's thighs as he buried his thick cock into her hot depths over and over. When Tim and Mary came over to release them, they paused long enough to be freed from their chair. Then they slid to the floor and continued their incestuous fucking.

Tim and Mary stood arm in arm watching them. They could see how much father and daughter were enjoying their newfound relationship. Remembering how Paul and Lydia had encouraged them in their fucking, Mary began to do the same for her husband.

"That's it, Paul. Fuck her! Shove your big cock up her little pussy. Fuck your daughter's hot, wet pussy with your incestuous cock. Remember Paul, this is incest. You are fucking your own daughter. And she is fucking you right back. Pound her hard. Let her know what a wonderful fuck she is. Fill her incestuous pussy. Fuck her, Paul! Fuck her!"

The sound of his wife urging him to fuck his daughter enflamed Paul's mind. He went into overdrive, plunging his cock faster and faster, harder and harder, into Lydia's willing body. She groaned as she fought to meet her father's every move, thrust for thrust. Each time they came together her clit ground into her father's pelvic bone.

Oh, daddy! Yeeeesssss! Harder! Fuck me harder! I'm going to cum. Your big prick is going to make me cum so good! I'm there, daddy! I'mmmmm ccccuuuuummmmmmiiiinnngggg!"
Tim joined in. "Fuck her, dad. Cum in her hot twat. Fill my sister's incestuous pussy with your thick sperm! Cum with her, now!"

"Oh, shit!" Paul cried out in joy as his cock jumped and jerked inside Lydia's open pussy, flooding her with his thick, sticky cum. "I'm cumming, honey! I'm filling your hot pussy! Take it, take it all, you daddy-fucker, you. Take all of my hot incestuous seed!"

Lydia groaned as she wrapped her arms and legs around her father's back, holding him tight against her body as her orgasmic pussy milked him of every drop. When it was over they all stood together and hugged each other, enjoying the freedom and the feel of their naked flesh against one another. Eventually Paul said, "I guess we better get dressed and call the police."

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds