A New Life: Extended Ch. 02

“Hannah, I would never hurt you. I’m sorry about what happened on our honeymoon. It won’t happen again, I promise you. We can work this out. I only bought those magazines because I have needs, and I needed some way to relieve them.”

“I know, dear. It’s mostly my fault you had to use them. But it can be different now. If you’re willing, I can almost guarantee you will be too busy fucking to look at those magazines again. Are you willing to try, Sam?”

Sam’s jaw dropped when he heard his wife use the “f” word. His cock jerked in his pants. One of the hottest parts of the sex stories he read was the fact that the women said all of those nasty, hot sex words like “fuck,” “pussy,” “cock,” and “cunt.” And now to hear his wife use one of them almost made him cum in his pants. “What do you want me to do?” he asked.

“Mary knows what to do. She will help you. Just do whatever Mary says. Trust me. It will all be okay.”

It was getting harder for her to concentrate. Paul’s steady fucking was getting to her. She was starting to build toward her orgasm. She was having a hard time keeping her voice normal for her conversation with her husband.

Sam turned to look at his daughter-in-law, and nearly dropped the phone. While he had been talking to his wife, Mary had quickly and quietly removed her dress. She now stood before her father-in-law naked as the day she was born. He just blurted out, “Oh, my gosh, you’re naked!”

He heard his wife laugh in the phone. “Isn’t she beautiful, dear? You are in for a real treat. Just go with it, Sam, for my sake... for our marriage sake. I know you will love it if you try it. Let Mary teach you the joys of open, loving sex. I’ll see you in a little while. Bye.” And after she hung up the phone, “Oh, yes, Paul! Fuck me. I going to cum, honey. Mommy’s going to cum on your hot, fucking cock. I’mmmm ccccuuuummmmmiiinnngggg!” Paul grunted and poured his cum into his mother’s pulsating cunt.

Sam stood transfixed, the phone dangling in one hand, as he gazed at his nude daughter-in-law. Mary slowly walked over and took the phone from him and set it down. Then she slid her naked body up against him and looked up into his face.

“See, Sam. Hannah has changed. She wants to have sex with you. She wants you to enjoy sex with her. I’m here to help make it happen. Don’t you want a hot sex life, Sam? Or do you just want to look at magazines?”

Sam just stood there with a deer-in-the-headlights sort of look, unable to speak or move.

Mary stepped back. “Don’t you think I’m beautiful, Sam? Hannah said that, didn’t she. Do you like what you see? ... You can touch me, you know.”

Sam was still in a daze as Mary took his hands in hers and placed them on her breasts.

“Feel how soft and firm my breasts are, Sam. They’re all for you. Go ahead. Caress them. Squeeze them. Rub my nipples and make them hard.”

Almost like a robot, Sam began to play with his daughter-in-law’s breasts, as he gazed down at their fullness. Mary stepped closer once again, took his face in her hands and brought his lips to hers. Gently she kissed him. Moving her head back she looked into his eyes. She could see the lust begin to shine in them. It was going to be okay, she thought. They had him. His growing lust would make it easy. Again she kissed him, this time sliding her tongue into his mouth.

Sam groaned as Mary’s tongue dueled with his inside his mouth. He couldn’t remember the last time his hands had felt such soft, full tits. He ran his hands all over them. He squeezed them. He marveled at how the nipples hardened against his palms. When Mary moaned into his mouth, his lust grew. He pulled back away from their kiss, looked down at her creamy white mounds, and as if drawn by a magnet, lower his head and sucked one of her extended nipples into his mouth. She moaned even louder as she pressed his head against her breasts. “Yes, Sam. Suck my tits! ... That feels sssoooo gggooooddd, Sam. Tongue my nipples. Oh shit, that feels so good!”

While Sam continued to suck on her tits, Mary quickly unbuttoned his shirt, unbuckled his belt, and pulled down the zipper of his pants. Then she pushed him away long enough to strip off his clothes. Almost before he knew it, Sam was just as naked as his daughter-in-law. As their nude bodies came together, his lust soared. He was beyond thinking. Now the pent up years of lust clouded all else. It didn’t matter that he was married, that this was his daughter-in-law, his son’s wife. All that mattered was that they were naked, touching and caressing each other, getting ready to fuck. He shivered with excitement.

Mary slowly knelt before Sam. Cupping his hairy balls in one hand, she began to gently stroke his ridged shaft with the other. Looking up at him, she said, “It’s time you learned to please a woman. But you are too excited right now. I need to help you take the edge off first.” And with those words, she lowered her mouth to the head of his stiff cock and sucked it in.

Sam threw his head back and groaned. He had read about oral sex in the magazine stories he bought and had fantasized about it. Now his daughter-in-law was actually doing it to him. Her mouth felt so hot and wet. Her tongue moved all around the head, sending tingling sensations coursing through his body. His cock was harder than he ever remembered it being.

After sucking on the head of her father-in-law’s thick cock for awhile, she licked it all over like a lollypop. Then she kissed and sucked the sides of the shaft. Finally she took as much as she could into her mouth and began to slide her lips up and down, sucking hard on his cockmeat.

As she face-fucked herself on Sam’s cock, he reached out and held her hair away from her face so he could watch the way her lips stretched around his shaft as she bobbed up and down. The sight of his cock appearing and disappearing into her mouth, combined with the feeling of her hot mouth sucking on it, while her hand squeezed his nutsack, quickly had him reaching his climax.

“Oh, shit, Mary.” Sam cried. “I’m going to cum! You better stop or you’re going to get a mouthful of sperm. ... Hurry, Mary! ... Ooohhhh, sssshhhhiiiitttt! I’m ccccuuummmiiinnnggg!”

Mary could feel his throbbing cock jerk as it pumped it’s load into her mouth. She quickly swallowed, only to have her mouth filled again and again. “Boy, he had a lot of pent up cum stored in there.” she thought.

Finally he relaxed and began to shrink in her mouth. She had swallowed every delicious drop. She licked his now-soft cock and cleaned all of the residue from it. Then she leaned back and, looking up at his face, smiled.

Sam had cum so hard his knees were weak. Slowly he sank down onto the floor. When he was eye level with his daughter-in-law he could see the love and lust in her eyes as well as the mischievous grin on her face.

“Enjoyed that, did you?” she asked.

“Wow, Mary!” he managed to gasp out. “That was fantastic. I thought I was going to drain my whole life out into your mouth. Wow!”

“And now you can do the same for me.” she replied, as she lay back on the floor and opened her legs, bending them at the knees. “Put your head down here and lick and suck my hot little cunt until I cum all over your face.” Reaching down, she opened her pussy lips with her fingers so he could see the pink interior of her womanhood.

Sam stared at his daughter-in-law’s bald, open vagina. Again he marveled at how beautiful it looked. “I’ve never done this before.” he said to her.

“Just do what comes natural,” she told him. “I’m sure you’ve read about it in your magazines. Just kiss it, lick it, suck on the lips. Stick your tongue in and tongue-fuck me. And don’t forget about my clit. It needs lots of loving too. ... Don’t worry, Sam. I’ll show you what to do. Now get in there and suck my pussy. It wants your mouth on it so bad.”

Sam lowered his face into Mary’s twat and tentatively licked her puffy pussy lips. His nostrils filled with the musky scent of her excited cunt. His tongue quickly became coated with her juices. He tasted her slick wetness for the first time. He savored the flavor, knowing he would want to get as much of this delicious nectar as he could in the future.

Soon his mouth was pressed tightly into her mound and his tongue and lips eagerly drank from the well of her essence. Mary urged him on, guiding him to get the most pleasure out of his first experience of eating a woman.

When she directed him to her clit and he attacked it like a madman, it was her turn to throw back her head and groan. “Oh yes, Sam. Lick my clit. Just like that. You are making my twat so hot and wet. Lick my pussy until I cum. Oh shit, yes!”

It excited Sam to hear Mary urging him to suck her vagina. He loved the way she squirmed on his face. She was obviously enjoying what he was doing. He began to see how much fun it was to please a woman sexually. He felt his cock begin to stir and grow. Grabbing her legs, he pushed them up and apart, and attacked her hot slot for all he was worth.

“Oooohhhhh, yyyyyeeeessss!” she cried out, thrusting her trembling cuntlips hard into his mouth. “Suck my clit. ... Oh, I’m going to cum all over your face. Eat me, Sam. Eat me! ... Here I cccccuuuuummmm!”

Her juices flooded his mouth. He drank them down hungrily. When she relaxed, he lifted his cum covered face from between her legs and smiled up at her. She smiled down at him. “That was great, Sam. You do that to Hannah and she will come back for more every day.”

Sam sat back, his rock hard cock jutting out from between his legs. Mary looked at it as it bobbed in front of her. “It looks like you could use a good fuck right about now.” she said, as she laid back and spread her legs again. She reached her arms out to him. “Come on, Sam. Fuck me. Shove that big hard cock of yours up my slick little pussy and fuck me good. Fuck me the way you’ve always wanted to fuck Hannah.”

Sam didn't hesitate. Shifting up between Mary's open legs, he prepared to fuck a real live pussy for the first time in years. Mary reached out and guided her father-in-law’s thick cock to her dripping hole.

Sam slowly inched forward, pushing his cockhead past her pussy lips. Mary groaned as she felt his cock spread her pussy open.

"Oh yes, Sam. Shove your hard cock up my hot pussy. Fuck me. Fuck me hard and deep. I need it so bad. Fuck me and make me cum all over your big cock."

Inflamed by Mary's words, Sam began to fuck his cock in and out of her cunt. It felt so different from what he remembered of Hannah's pussy. It was so hot, so wet. The way it clung to his shaft as he slid in and out added to his pleasure. Again his lust soared.

"Oh, fuck, Mary. Your pussy feels like it's eating me alive. ... I can't believe I am actually fucking you like this. ... Oh, fuck."

"Do it, Sam. Fuck me! I love your hot cock in my hungry cunt. Drive that hard pole deep and fuck me good."

Sam spread her legs wide. He watched in amazement as his cock sank into her open hole again and again. His thrusts became harder and harder, faster and faster. He was literally pounding his pubic bone into hers, until the slapping sound echoed in the room.

All too soon he felt his orgasm approach. He cried out, "Get ready, Mary. Your hot pussy is pushing me to the edge. I'm going to cum. ... I'm going to cum in your hot little pussy."

Mary gasped. "Yes, Sam. Do it. Cum inside me. Fill my twat with your thick cream. I'm almost there. Keep fucking me! I'm going to cum all over your fucking cock. Ooohhh, ssshhhiiitttt!"

As Mary's cunt pulsed around his shaft, Sam groaned and buried his cock to the hilt. Then he jerked, his throbbing meat sending spurt after spurt of creamy sperm deep into his daughter-in-law's womb.

Mary clutched her father-in-law's butt, holding him deep inside her excited cunt as he filled her. "Yyyyeeesss!" she screamed as her orgasm peaked.

As they came down from their orgasmic high they were startled by a voice.

"Wow! That was really something. He really fucked you good, mom."

Sam quickly rolled off of Mary and looked around to see Lydia standing behind them. His granddaughter had caught him fucking her mother.

"He sure did." Mary laughed. She made no attempt to cover up or close her legs. Her daughter could clearly see her granddad's cum leaking from her well-fucked slot.

Lydia watched the cum slowly slide from her mother's cunt. "Look's like you need someone to clean you up." she said. Then kneeling between her mother's legs she began to lick up the flow coming from her pussy.

Sam stared in disbelief. His granddaughter had caught him fucking her mother and she acted as if nothing was wrong. Neither did Mary. When Lydia dropped between her mother's legs and began eating his cum from her inflamed pussy, his mouth fell open. What kind of family had his son's family turned into?

When Lydia bent over to reach her mother's cunt her micro-mini skirt rode high on her ass, revealing to her granddad that, like her mother, she was not wearing panties. Her bald young pussy glistened with the excitement of having watched her mother and grandfather fuck.

She looked up from between her mother's legs and smiled at Sam. He could see the remnants of his cum on her lips. "Looks like you could use some cleaning too." she said. Leaning over, she quickly sucked his cock into her mouth and began licking it clean.

Sam's mind seemed paralyzed. "She sure knows how to use her mouth, doesn't she?" Mary asked him.

"Y..y..yes." he said, staring down at his granddaughter's head bobbing on his cock.

"Why don't you return the favor and suck her hot little pussy for her? I'm sure watching us got her pretty worked up. She probably needs a good tonguing."

"Oh yes," Lydia said, raising her head from her grandfather's lap. "Suck my pussy, grandpa. I'm so wet and hot. ... Tell you what. You suck me and I'll suck mom, OK?"

She didn’t wait for his answer. She quickly turned, shifting her pussy to give Sam access to it, while burying her own face in her mother's cum-coated cunt.

Sam gazed at his granddaughter's bare pussy. It was just as beautiful as her mother's. If Mary and Lydia wanted this, who was he to say no. He lowered his head, stuck out his tongue and tasted the musky juices that coated his granddaughter's twat. They were just as tasty as her mother’s. In no time at all he was hungrily sucking her for all he was worth.

Mary reached over and began to stroke Sam's deflated cock. In a short time she felt it begin to respond. Slowly it grew longer and harder, until it was once again at full mast, ready for more action.

"Mmmm. This feels like grandpa is ready for more." she said aloud.

Lydia looked up from between her mother's legs and saw her granddad's thick rod. "Oooohhh yes. Grandpa, you cock looks so big. Fuck me with your big hard cock. Shove your granddaddy cock in my little pussy and fuck me.” Quickly she shifted around so she was on all fours between her mother’s legs. “Fuck your granddaughter hard. Please, Grandpa."

Sam looked at Mary. She smiled and nodded. He rose to his knees behind his granddaughter and, taking his cock in hand, guided it to her hungry pussy lips. Then he paused. His eyes drank in the awesome view of his granddaughter's naked ass. Her skirt rode high, exposing all of her butt. Her legs were spread to accommodate him. Her puffy pussy winked with excitement, waiting for his invading shaft. Just looking at her hot ass, knowing he was going to fuck it, sent his lust soaring.

"Hurry up, grandpa." Lydia begged. "Shove your big cock in my pussy and fuck me. ... Oooohhhh, yeeessss!"

Sam had centered his cockmeat at her open hole and pushed the full length of it into her. He groaned. This was the tightest, hottest pussy he had ever been in. He could feel it pulse around him. Slowly he began to fuck in and out of his granddaughter's twat.

As Sam fucked her daughter, Mary leaned back to enjoy the tongue lashing Lydia was giving her. Every time Sam drove into her pussy, Lydia's face was pressed into her wet twat. It felt great.

A movement caught her attention. Paul, Hannah and Tim had entered the room. They were behind Sam so he couldn't see that they were there. Besides, he was so engrossed in fucking Lydia that he probably wouldn't have noticed a herd of elephants if they had run past.

Hannah smiled as she watched her husband fuck their granddaughter. Things were working out just great. It was time to bring them all together; to get everything out into the open. Slowly she knelt behind her husband, reached out, and gently stroked his naked butt. She could feel his ass cheeks clench each time he drove his thick cock into Lydia’s open hole.

Sam was so engrossed in what he was doing that at first it did not sink in that another hand was touching him. Suddenly he realized that Lydia’s hands were busy holding her mother’s legs open and Mary’s hands were pinching her nipples as her daughter ate her cunt. So whose hand was caressing him?

He looked around and froze as he came face to face with his wife. His eyes widened in shock and he tried to dislodge his cock from his granddaughter’s pussy.

Hannah firmly pushed on his ass, forcing his cock deep into Lydia’s twat. “It’s OK, Sam. Fuck her. She enjoys a good fucking. Don’t stop now and leave her hanging. Get in there and fuck her until she cums. You owe it to her.”

Lydia looked up from between her mother’s thighs. “Come on, grandpa. Don’t stop. I need your hot cock fucking my wet little cunt. ... Oh, hi grandma. When did you and the guys get here?”

For the first time Sam realized that Paul and Tim were also in the room. Again he tried to remove himself from his granddaughter’s cunt.

“Just a minute ago, honey.” Hannah replied, pushing hard on Sam’s butt, driving him back into Lydia’s twat. “You and your grandpa looked like you were having so much fun I just had to join in and touch him. ... Sorry. I guess I broke his concentration.” Then turning to her husband, “Go on, Sam. Fuck her. It’s OK with me. Really it is.”

Sam couldn’t move. It was all too much for him. His uptight sex-hating wife was urging him to fuck their granddaughter. The change in her was mind-boggling. He didn’t know what to do.

“Maybe this will inspire you.” Hannah said to him, as she quickly removed her dress, revealing her naked body to him for the first time in years. “Come here boys.” she said, turning to Paul and Tim. “Let Sam see you fuck me. Let him see his hot new wife as the fuck-slut she has become. Help him see how great incestuous fucking is so he’ll get back to fucking his granddaughter the was she wants it, needs it.”

Paul and Tim removed their clothes and joining Hannah, began to run their hands all over her body, cupping her breasts, squeezing her butt, fingering her cunt. Hannah pushed Tim down onto the floor beside his mother. Facing her husband, she straddled her grandson’s hips, reached down and guided his hard cock to her dripping pussy lips.

“Watch me, Sam, honey. Watch me fuck our grandson. Watch his big, hard cock stretch my pussy lips as it sinks into my naked twat.” And then as she lowered herself down onto Tim’s rigid shaft, “Oooohhh yyeeesss, Sam. His cock feels sssooo good in my hot old pussy. I love it, Sam. I love the feel of a hard cock inside me. Yes, I have changed. I don’t hate sex any longer. I love it. I can’t get enough of it. Soon you’re going to know it first hand. I’m going to fuck you and fuck you. I’m going to try and make up for all of that lost time by fucking you until you can’t see straight. But that is for later. Right now you need to keep fucking Lydia. Go on, Sam. Show me what a great fucker you have turn into. Show me what you are going to do to me when you get the chance. Let’s fuck our grandchildren together. Oooohhhh fffuuuccckkk!”

She was so turned on by her own speech that she began bouncing up and down, fucking Tim’s cock for all she was worth. Her tits jiggled and swayed all over her chest.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds