A New Life: Extended Ch. 02

“Oh shit, grandma,” Tim groaned, as he grabbed Hannah’s hips. “Your cunt is so hot, so wet. Fuck me. Fuck my hot cock with your incestuous pussy. Fffuuuccckkk mmmeee!”

Sam’s nostrils flared, his lust soared. Hearing his wife talk and watching her fuck their grandson with such open abandon, finally broke through his clouded mind. She had changed. It was all OK. A whole new life was there for the taking, a life of love and sex and sharing. And Sam was more than ready to embrace it. He grabbed his granddaughter’s hips and began to pound into her open pussy with renewed vigor.

“Ooohhhh yes, grandpa! Fuck me.” Lydia cried out, thrusting her ass back to help him fill her hungry twat again and again.

All of the time Sam watched his wife. He marveled at the way her tits danced on her chest. His mouth watered at the thought of sucking on them. He was fascinated by the view of her bald pussy and the way her lips were sucked into her body every time Tim thrust his thick shaft up inside her. He could see her juices as they glistened on his cock. He wondered if she would taste as good as Mary and Lydia had, and knew that he would soon find out for himself. Harder and harder he pounded his cock into Lydia as his orgasm built.

Paul watched his parents come to grips with their new sex life. His heart swelled. They had done it! Years of fear and frustration were coming to an end. His parents were embarking on a whole new phase of love and sex in their marriage. And he had helped bring it about. And now his mom and dad were part of their family’s incestuous circle. He walked over to his mother and offered her his throbbing cock, which she eagerly sucked into her hot mouth. He reached down and began squeezing her floppy tits.

Mary smiled as she saw Hannah suck her husband’s cock into her mouth. She knew how happy he was with what was happening. She was too. Now there were three big, hard cocks for her to fuck. She reached up and guided Lydia’s mouth back onto her excited pussy.

The sexual excitement in the room built to a fevered pitch. Everyone was fast approaching their climax. Mary squirmed on her daughter’s face. Lydia sucked and groaned at the pounding her grandfather was giving her. Sam’s thick cock throbbed as he slammed it into his granddaughter time and again. Sweat poured from Tim’s forehead as he pushed his big cock to the very depths of his grandmother’s womb. Paul grabbed his mother’s head as he fucked his cock in and out of her stretched lips. And Hannah moaned as her son and grandson ravaged her sex-hungry body. And then they were cumming.

Mary pushed her twat hard into her daughter’s face and flooded her mouth with her slick cum juice. “Yyyeeesss, Lydia. Mommy’s cumming! Drink it all. Suck all of my hot juice into your sucking mouth.”

Lydia licked and sucked for all she was worth. As her mother came in her face her grandfather’s pounding cock drove her over the edge. With a loud moan that hummed against her mother’s clit, her superheated pussy collapsed around her grandfather’s cock, milking him of his cumload.

At the same time Paul pushed his throbbing cock deep into his mother’s mouth. “Here it cums, mom. Take it, you cum-slut, you. Drink my hot cum.”

Hearing his dad’s cry as he emptied his balls into Hannah’s mouth along with the feel of his grandmother’s hot twat pulsating around his young cock sent Tim over the edge. Pulling her down tight against his groin, he fired shot after shot of thick cock cream into her mature womb. “Aaaahhh. Ccccuuuummmmmiiiinnnng, grandma! Shit! Take my hot incestuous cum up your fucking pussy. Ooooohhh, yyyeeeaaahhh!”

Hannah gulped and swallowed again and again as her son filled her mouth with his thick seed. Her pussy burned with the feel of her grandson’s hot sperm splashing her vaginal walls. The combination of two cocks shooting their loads into her at the same time sent her into a convulsing orgasm. Her whole body shook with the force of it as she groaned loudly.

Sam watched his wife’s body shake and shutter as she came. He could see her throat swallow as their son came in her mouth. He saw his grandson’s cum leak around the base of his cock as he filled her pussy to overflowing. He felt his granddaughter’s vagina suck tightly at his cock. And he heard the words Mary, Paul, and Tim cried out as they came. It all combined to create one of the greatest cums of his life. Pulling Lydia’s ass back tight against his belly, he sent a steady stream of thick white sperm pouring into her depths.

“Ccccuuummmmiiinnnngg, honey,” he cried. “Grandpa is cumming so hard in your hot little incestuous pussy. Oooohhhh, ssshhhiiitttt.”

Finally, they all collapsed in a heap of naked flesh. For several minutes they lay there panting and puffing as though they had just run a mile sprint. Then Hannah reached over and drew her husband’s head to hers. Looking into his eyes, she smiled, mouthed the words “I love you,” and gave him a deep soulful kiss.

Sam could taste the remnants of Paul’s cum on her lips, but he didn’t care. He sent his tongue into Hannah’s mouth for the first time in their marriage and marveled at how much he loved this woman.

When they broke apart, Hannah asked, “Are you ready to consummate our marriage the way it should have been done in the first place? You sure looked like quite the stud there fucking our granddaughter. And I want to experience some of that myself.”

Sam sighed. “Hannah, I’ve already cum three times tonight. That’s more than I’ve done in years. I’m about wiped out. If you want to try we can. But I don’t know. Sorry.”

“Well, I guess it can wait.” Hannah replied. “Come to think of it, I’m pretty fucked out myself right now. Why don’t we both get a good night’s sleep and then go at it hot and heavy in the morning.”

They got up and headed for Lydia’s bedroom. “I’m sure you can find someplace to sleep tonight, honey.” Hannah called back over her shoulder. “Your grandpa and I are going to spend the night together and then we’re going to fuck our brains out tomorrow. See you later.”

Paul, Mary, Lydia and Tim watched the older couple walk away with their arms around each other. They looked at each other and smiled.

“I wonder what tomorrow will bring.” Mary thought out loud.

“I think a wonderful new life for the Bursman family.” Lydia guessed.

“Then I suggest we all get a lot of sleep.” Paul replied. “Something tells me we’ll need it come morning.”

Soon the house was quiet as the Bursman family slept the sleep of the well fucked.

(to be continued)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds