A New Life for Dave

I then realized with Amy working all day Saturday that would leave Julee and I all alone. The house all to us, my cock twitched again. I answered Amy to try and forget that for now.

"Well honey if that's what you have to do then do it I suppose." I said trying to sound concerned.

"Okay, I'll let my boss know tomorrow that I can work Saturday." She said once again sounding frustrated. "Tell Julee to get ready for dinner, I just picked up a couple T.V. dinners for tonight." She told me.

I walked down the hallway to Julee's room. She had her door closed and her music playing. I knocked on the door. "Wait just a... " She attempted to say but I had already opened the door. I was shocked at what I saw. Her bed faced the door to her room; she lay there with her panties off. She had her hand covering her pussy. "Oh Hi, Dad. You scared me, I thought it was mom." She said with a short laugh. I stepped in and closed the door to, walking over to her bed. I couldn't help myself. My step-daughter was again naked in front of me, probably pleasuring herself because she wasn't able to cum just ten minutes earlier. She scooted herself to the edge of her bed with her legs spread apart dangling down the side.

"So, what's up dad? You need something?" She questioned.

Trying to control myself and not throw her back on the bed and fuck her senseless. "Your mother wanted me to come tell you to get ready for dinner." I said somewhat nervously.

"I think we have all the dinner we need right here." She said smiling and grabbing my dick through my shorts. "I have your dinner right here dad, I made it myself." She cooed.

She leaned back on her bed, spreading her legs to show me her pussy. Still soaking wet and glistening. I leaned down closer and I could smell her musk. She smelt so amazing I thought to myself. I just had to taste, I moved in closer and I could feel the warmth from her young pussy radiating on my face. I extended my tongue out and lapped from her little asshole up to her clit hood. She moaned with excitement... "Ohhh daddy, that feels so good. How does it taste?" She asked.

"It taste wonderful baby girl." I said with a smile.

And it did, it was the best tasting cunt I had ever licked. I wanted more but I knew her mother might be getting suspicious as to why it was taking me so long to tell our daughter thirteen words.

"I want you to eat my pussy and make me cum, daddy!" She exclaimed.

"As much as I want to sweetie, we can't right now. However, your mother just informed me she will be picking up an extra shift Saturday. She'll be gone all day, and daddy is going to be in you all day." I said smiling with a wink.

"Oh, really? Well then I can't wait for Saturday!" She said excitedly.

"For now let's try to control it baby girl and go have some dinner, okay?" I asked.

"Sounds good daddy, but it's going to be hard to control it just so you know." She said with a smirk.

"Well we have to, we don't want your mother to catch us now do we?" I questioned sternly.

"No, I suppose we don't daddy." She said sounding disappointed.

We both came out of her room and headed for the kitchen. We sat down at our usual places as Amy placed our dinners in front of us. Everyone ate and talked about their day and all the important goings on at the moment. Later we all sat down to watch some T.V. and I found a family movie for us to watch. Soon Amy stood up and stretched... "Perhaps I should go on to bed, I have to be up early." She said yawning. "Yeah I better get to bed as well." I added.

"I think it's about time for you to get some sleep too, young lady." Amy said looking at Julee.

"Mom, I'm eighteen. I think I can handle myself." Julee snapped.

"Young lady I don't care if you're twenty-eight, as long as you're in my house you will listen to me. Now get to bed!" Amy said snapping back.

"Ughhh, okay whatever mom!" Julee said stomping off to her room.

Amy and I headed to our room and got into bed together. I flipped on the T.V. in our room to watch the late-night news cast. Amy gave me a kiss and turned over saying goodnight. I finished watching the news cast and catching up on the latest happenings then switched off the T.V. and sunk down onto my pillow. I lay there wide awake replaying what had happened today with my step-daughter. Seeing her sexy young body and the feeling of her lips on my cock. The taste of her tiny, young pussy. I was mesmerized to say the least. I hadn't had a beautiful young woman like that since I was her age. I thought, "I wonder if she's rubbing her tight little pussy right now?" that made my rod swell in my shorts. I knew I couldn't take care of it in bed with Amy lying beside me. I had tried that months before and somehow she wakes up every time. It's like she just knows when I touch my dick even the slightest. I knew I just couldn't wait until Saturday as it was only Wednesday, but somehow I eventually drifted off to sleep.

Over the next few days I worked steady and came home tired, Amy as well. Julee was busy trying to move some of her things back home to her room. She had been accepted to the local university and at first had moved into a dorm room. Then she claimed she didn't like being away from her mother and me so she was moving her things back home in between classes.

So things were pretty normal around the house for a few days. We were all busy with our own doings. The only time it was slightly taboo would be the looks Julee and I would give each other or a quick grab here and there. That was pretty much the extent of it as we didn't have any time alone until Saturday came. And boy did it cum...

"Yes!" I thought to myself as I heard my alarm clock going off. It's finally here, Saturday, the day I've been waiting for all week. I sat up in the bed noticing Amy had already left for work. It was around 9 a.m. and I rolled out of bed, standing up sporting my usual morning wood in all its glory. I wiped my eyes and headed for my bathroom then stopped halfway there. I turned around and decided to use Julee's bathroom instead, hoping she would be awake to see my flag pole standing at attention. I walked down the hallway and noticed her door was open, probably from Amy checking on her before she left for work. I saw she was asleep and was only wearing her bra and panties, a light blue lace set. My cock throbbed at the amazing sight before me. Her chest moving up and down with each breath pushing her firm mounds into the air. She was so beautiful, so peaceful. Somehow I managed to remove my eyes from the heavenly sight only ten feet away from me. I walked into the bathroom and pulled the waistband of my boxers down, holding my dick as I showered the toilet bowl. Then a thought came to mind... "Why don't I just go in there and cuddle up next to her... maybe fondle her a bit while she sleeps." That's exactly what I'm going to do.

I finished up in the bathroom and started towards her room. I walked in noticing she was still dead asleep, I moved closer to her bed. She was sleeping so hard her mouth was wide open... my cock jumped in my boxers. I should shove my dick down her throat, I thought. No, no I want to feel her young body next to mine. I slowly crawled over her and into her bed beside her. I nearly jumped out of my skin when "Mmmm"... she moaned as she turned onto her side to face away from me. My heart pounded in my chest, I waited for a moment and then slid closer to her body. I put my arm over her side and scooted closer, my semi-erect cock poked her on the ass and it jiggled. I leaned in close to her head and kissed her on the neck while smelling her sweet perfume. I continued to kiss her neck softly, slowly and she started to squirm in her sleep. I moved my hand slowly from her mid-section, across her firm tummy and up to her bra covered breast. I squeezed her right breast firmly in my left hand; she let out a soft moan and started moving her hips.

"Mmmmmmm... That feels good." She whispered.

She turned her head around and looked back at me with a smile. "Good Morning, Daddy."

I smiled back, "Good Morning, Cupcake." I continued kissing her neck and rubbing her breast.

"Someone's excited this morning." She cooed.

I went up to her ear and whispered. "I'm excited and ready to fuck my babygirl."

"Oooohh, I rubbed my little pussy almost all night thinking of you, Daddy. You had me so wet thinking of your big cock." She said biting her lip.

My cock swelled and slid down in between the cheeks of her firm little bubble butt. I could feel the warmth coming from her little cunt. I wanted to fuck my step-daughter like a mad man. I moved my hand from her tit and back down across her slim tummy until I could feel her lace panties. I slid my hand underneath them until I could feel her clit rub against my palm. I pressed down somewhat firmly and started to move my hand in a circular motion while I stuck my warm tongue into her ear.

"Oh my God, Daddy! That is great, I am so fucking horny, and I need your cock inside my little pussy!" She exclaimed.

"You want daddy's big cock inside that tight little virgin pussy babygirl?" I asked.

"YES! Please fuck me daddy, fuck me PLEASE!!" She replied.

"Then that's what you're going to get sweetie pie!"

"Fuck yes; give it to me right now daddy!" She screamed then biting her lip with a half-smile.

Most of the time when I have sex, I start with lots of foreplay before getting down to it. I just couldn't help myself at that moment. Yes, I wanted to taste her again and I also wanted her to place those young full lips around my dick again. But I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted her so badly just the other day and had to wait. I wasn't going to wait any longer; I was going to fuck the life out of my step-daughter.

I sat up and slid my boxers off; my cock sprang into the air. I got up onto my knees in her bed; she rolled over onto her back. She spread her legs wide and I could make out her young swollen lips under the blue lace. Then, I lost it, I went crazy. I grabbed her bra right between her tits and pulled it so hard the clasp in the back broke. She started smiling, "Ohhhh Ohhhh, Daddy that is fucking great, I think I like you being rough." I threw her now broken bra across her room, her beautiful young globes shining in front of me, her pink nipples sticking up in the air. I grabbed her panties and, instead of sliding them down, I did the same with them as I did her bra. I pulled up and the blue lace ripped at the sides, they actually ripped in two. I quickly sniffed them and acquired some of her sweet, young nectar on my nose. I threw them over where I had thrown her bra. Then, I attacked her; I pushed her thighs down onto the bed. I moved in closer to her body and all at once... "OHHHHHHHHHH MY FUCKING GOD!!" She screamed as I shoved my hard eight inches all the way into her tight virgin pussy. I knew I probably had just hurt her, but that was just it. Even though she was my step-daughter and I never wanted to see her hurt. The thought of my cock practically ripping her young cunt open turned me on even more.

"DAD! That hurts!!" She screamed as I pulled my cock back and slammed into her tight little box yet again. I started to pick up the pace and thrusting my hips into her pelvis even faster, she started to scream something else. "Da... Mmmm... Mmmm... " she was unable to finish as I covered her mouth with my hand. I repositioned myself a little with a different angle and then I started back slamming my hard cock into her young, warm, wet pussy. I leaned down to her left tit and sucked her hard nipple into my mouth; I flicked it with my tongue and then squeezed it between my teeth. "MmMmMmmm... " I heard as she was trying to scream, but couldn't.

This felt great, I was finally fucking my eighteen year old step-daughter senseless I thought to myself and I felt her pussy muscles contract on my cock. She's cumming! That made me even crazier for her hot young body, I started to thrust and slam into her pussy the hardest I had ever. I felt her young tight pussy contract even harder around my dick, it almost hurt me it was so tight. What happened next was the biggest shock and had me turned on like never before. I moved my hand from her mouth and she let out one long scream.

"AHHHHHHH... GOD DAMNIT DADDY... I'M CUMMINGGG!!"

I felt her pussy contract one last time as she sprayed my cock and pelvis with her cum, I continued to slam into her. It was like the hoover dam had just busted loose. "Ohhhhhh my babygirl is a squirter." I said smiling from ear to ear. But she wasn't done; she started to get really nasty. "FUCK ME HARD DADDY, FUCK YOUR DAUGHTER IN HER LITTLE PUSSY WITH THAT BIG COCK!!" She screamed, gritting her teeth. "I WANT YOU TO CUM DEEP IN MY TIGHT YOUNG PUSSY!!" She added, and I did. I kept my pace going, slamming, thrusting, hard into my beautiful step-daughter's pussy. Her big tits jiggling back and forth with every thrust.

"Ahhhhh, you have the best pussy babygirl! So much better than your Mothers." I said.

"Oh yeah? You like that pussy Daddy? You like her daughter's pussy better, huh? Then fuck that good pussy, FUCK IT HARD DADDY!!" She replied.

This was it that sent me over the edge. I felt my balls tighten harder than ever before. I could feel myself getting weak, but I kept my pace up. Slamming in and out of her soaking wet little box. I tried to drive as deep as I could into her young sopping wet cunt. "OHHHH DADDDYY THAT'S IT RIGHT THERE, RIGHT FUCKING THERE." She screamed as she came again on my dick, squirting me with her young sweet pussycum. "AHHHHHH, OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, GODDD DAMNIT!!" I screamed loudly as my cock twitched and I shot load after load of my cum deep into her pussy. I slowed my thrust, noticing I had literally filled my step-daughter with my hot, sticky cum. It was oozing from her pussy, past the sides of my softening cock. I fell on top of her body, both breathing heavily. I then rolled over onto my back beside her, trying to catch my breath.

"Th... That wa... was great cupcake, way better than your Mother." I said panting.

"D... Da... Daddy... it was... w... wonderful." She replied.

I leaned over and placed my lips on hers, letting our tongues dance together momentarily.

"Thank you babygirl for letting daddy take your cherry." I said caressing her face.

"No, Thank YOU daddy for being my first. It was SOOO painful at first, I felt like I was going to pass out. But that passed then it felt like the most amazing thing in the world." She said smiling while looking me in the eyes.

"Well maybe we should get cleaned up here, and perhaps take a shower together then go get a bite to eat?" I asked.

"Sounds like a plan to me daddy!" She answered.

We got up and headed into her bathroom together, I started the shower and stepped in. Julee followed and we took turns washing each other. She started stroking my dick; I moved my hand down to her swollen pussy lips. I knew she was sore so I made sure to be careful while sliding my fingers up and down her slit. We stand there kissing under the running water, her hand moving up and down the shaft of my now hard again cock. She then broke the kiss... " Ahm, daddy?" She said looking up at me. "What is it cupcake?" I questioned.

"Well, since your cock felt so good in my pussy and you took my virginity there; could you... ahm... take my anal virginity too?" She asked looking up at me with her sexy blue eyes.

"Ohhh, you want daddy's hard cock in your young tight ass do you?" I asked smiling with a smirk.

"Yes, daddy, I want to try it too. I bet this big cock would feel even better in my ass." She said still stroking my hard shaft.

"Okay babygirl, you want it, you got it. Now turn around for daddy and hand me that bottle of shampoo." I said excitedly.

She turned around to face away from me. As she bent down to get the bottle of shampoo from the side of the shower her ass cheeks spread apart and revealed to me her pink little rosebud. "Mmmmm... Look at that pretty little asshole." I said moaning.

She giggled and stood back up handing me the shampoo. Her wet already soapy ass cheeks ran down the length of my shaft. "Hmmmmhmmmm." I moaned.

"You want that ass don't you daddy? Well I want that dick buried deep into my asshole!" She exclaimed.

I popped open the shampoo bottle and squirted a decent amount onto her little asshole; also rubbing some onto my hard cock. I sat the bottle down and grabbed the cheeks of her ass. I couldn't help but notice how truly firm they were. "Do you work out, Julee?" I asked.

"Yeah I go to the gym sometimes with Hannah, but right now I don't care. I want to work out my ass on my daddy's big cock!" She said in a snappy tone.

With that I pulled her closer to me and slid my cock up and down between her ass cheeks and over her little hole. I could feel the wrinkled skin slide across the bottom of my cock. "Mmmmmm." She moaned and placed one hand on the shower wall, then she moved the other hand down to her pussy and started to rub her clit. I took my cock at the base and aimed it at her little asshole, I started to nudge at it and told her to relax. "Just relax babygirl and it will go in easy." I continued to nudge at her hole with my cock, then I felt my head slide through, into her asshole but it tightened again. "Ahhh." She moaned. "Relax sweetie, just relax." I said trying to teach her and comfort her. I felt her ass ring release its grasp on the head of my cock and I slowly started working my way deeper into her. I pulled back and then slowly eased back in; I noticed her ass was starting to open up to me. I slid my soapy cock further into her young asshole. "Ahhhh it's feels so big in my assholeee." She said softly as if she was out of breath.

I then started to pick up the pace and thrust my hips into her. She was relaxing now and it was well lubricated with the shampoo. I grabbed a handful of her ass in each hand and started slamming my hard cock in and out of her young, firm, bubble butt. "Ohhh babygirl your ass feels soooo gooood on daddy's cock. Daddy isn't going to last long." I said.

"Fuck my ass daddy, fuck my ass hard." She said, starting to rub her pussy furiously.

I started thrusting into her very hard, our bodies echoing in the shower each time our bodies met. Clapping loudly, Julee moaning acoustically while rubbing her pussy hard and fast. My cock sliding in and out of her fine young ass, bottoming out every so often inside, making her and I groan with pleasure. Keeping my pace up and one hand on her ass, I moved my other hand up and grabbed her hair. I pulled her beautiful long blonde hair behind her and began slamming into her asshole while pulling her head up. "AHH OHH AAHHH OOHHH." She screamed. I could feel my balls yet again tightening up. "I'm gonna cum in your ass, cupcakeeeee." I said as I could now feel her fingers inside her pussy through the thin membrane between her asshole and pussy. "

Please cum in my ass daddy, PLEASEEEEEEEE, I'm cummminggggggggg!!" She screamed very loudly and again squirting her warm pussy cum all over my balls. I wondered what our neighbors thought about what they were probably hearing. I didn't care, I didn't give one fuck. I just kept fucking my step-daughters asshole. "OH-MY-FUCKING-GOD, DADDY YOU ARE THE BESSSTTTT!!" She screamed, gritting her teeth together which made me lose it. I slammed deep into her ass one last time. Pulling her against me by her hair, I unloaded my warm cum into her wet asshole. "Ahhhhh, babygirl, I am in love with you and your body. You are wonderful."

"Thank you daddy." She replied.

I removed my cock from her asshole with a (PLOP). I stepped back, she turned around to face me and we mashed our lips together.

"I love you so much, daddy. Thank you for taking all three of my virginities." She said smiling at me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds