A New Life for Dave

"I love you too darling but what do you mean all three?" I asked, somewhat confused.

"Well everything we did was a first for me daddy. I never sucked a cock, been fucked in the ass or had my pussy cherry popped until you. You took all three daddy, and I'm glad. I love you so much." She said wrapping her arms around my sides and placing her head on my chest.

"Oh, well you're welcome sweetheart. It was the most amazing thing I've ever done. You are amazing babygirl." I added.

"There's just one more thing daddy... " She said removing her head from my chest and looking up at me.

"And what's that, sweetie?" I questioned.

"Well, I don't take birth control and we didn't use a condom. Do you think I will get pregnant daddy?" She questioned back.

"Ahm... well sweetheart, if you get pregnant. We'll just focus on it then. I can always divorce your Mother and then marry you later. You are younger of course and a whole lot tighter. But we'll deal with that later on. Okay, cupcake?" I answered.

"Okay daddy, that's fine." She said smiling at me and then placing her head back down onto my chest.

We then finished our shower, got dressed together and headed out for a bite to eat. We sat and quietly discussed everything there at our table in the restaurant. Later, after our meal we went home to have some dessert and it wasn't something you had to cook. For the rest of the day we cuddled and watched movies together, groping each other under a light blanket; kissing every now and then. We fucked several more times that day until Amy came home from the shift she had picked up. We all had dinner together and went on about our lives as normal. At least Amy and I were normal, Julee and I were fucking, sucking, grabbing, and licking each other every chance we had. All this went on for a few weeks until one Sunday she came running into my room. I was watching a game on T.V. and Amy had picked up another shift. Julee stepped into my room, walked over to the bed and threw me something. Having quick reflexes I caught it. I looked down and it was an in-home pregnancy test. What I realized next, shocked me, but filled me with happiness. It was positive.

"Ohhh babygirl, that's great!" I said excitedly.

"Yes it is! I'm so happy, were going to have a baby!!" She added.

"I work a half a day tomorrow so when I get off work I will pick you up and we'll go see your doctor okay sweetie?" I asked.

"Okay daddy!" "Sounds great." She replied.

"Come here, darling." I said.

She walked over closer and I kissed her... "I love you Julee, more than just my step-daughter, but as my lover, my partner." I said smiling and looking into her pretty blue eyes as they started to water.

"I love you too, Daddy, uh... I mean Dave... just the same. I want us to be together." She said with tears now flowing down her face.

"And we will be baby, we will be." I said as she crawled into bed and snuggled up next to me placing her head on my chest.

As we laid there I just caressed her and ran my fingers through her pretty blonde hair. I started to doze off to sleep, my heart filled with love. Not love from my wife, but love from my new lover. Our daughter, my partner... my whole world.

The End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds