A New Life for Debbie Ch. 03

- Don't try to hump back! Let your customers do the whole job. Try to offer them alternatively your cunt and ass to rest your holes as much as possible. This night, the four of you will be on heavy duty. Try to conserve energy! You'll need it! Each of you will service between fifty and eighty men. It may be VERY long! One hour of service, five minutes of respite and back to work! To speed things up, we'll authorize double or triple teams : one up your ass, one up your cunt and one in your mouth, ten to fifteen minutes each, six or seven hours of intensive work for you!

God! Abbie was throwing them directly into the real turf! In comparison, their bout at the restaurant the previous day was children's play! There was no fear for Debbie and her daughters, just the apprehension of not being up to the task! And maybe an impatience of getting to work! He made them strip in the cabin and gave them their outfits : red tartan very short dresses for Debbie and Janet, pink ones, but not any longer, for Joan and Samantha. The dresses were so short that their cunt lips and the base of their ass crack were clearly on view. The dresses were slit from the hem to the armpits with just a small belt to keep it closed. The neck was cut so deep that their breasts kept jutting out from the fabric whenever they moved or walked. Quite evidently, they had no undies! The dresses weren't meant to hide their bodies but oppositely to display and exhibit them in the lewdest, corniest way. In the commercial mall, they would have been arrested or raped in the next five minutes!

Abbie gave them five inches heels plateau shoes with transparent heels. It was tricky to walk with them and especially for Joan and Samantha who had never worn very high heels!

They arrived in style at the whore house. The helicopter landed just in front of the main entrance where maybe two hundred and fifty men were waiting for them. When they were paraded to the main hall, Debbie and their daughters instinctively wiggled their hips under the flashes, with beaming smiles on their lips. They had put on as well as possible a complex gala make up in the helicopter and redone their hair but they had never imagined being the center of attention of so many men. A row of applauses welcomed Debbie when she lifted her right arm to salute the crowd and sent kisses with both her hands. In the movement, one of her breasts jumped out of her dress and the hem of her outfit was about to her waist, leaving her whole cunt with the flame tatto in full view!

They were led to a high platform meant to show them off. The manager of the house climbed with them to make a few announcements. He presented Debbie, Janet, Joan and Samantha, giving their true names, a detail signaling to the four girls that their departure from England was imminent. Debbie asked to be called Dee, from now on as it was her whore name. The manager explained that the two youngest girls were still virgins and their cunts would be out of limits that evening. A very important information came to their knowledge : the auction for their public deflowering would take place exactly one month later, probably in Shanghai or Singapore. He made a great fuss when an assistant affixed the chastity belt on their cunts. He showed the assistance that if their cunts were unavailable, their asses, breasts and mouth were quite ready for immediate intensive use.

The aim of all this fuss was clearly to warm up the assistance and it succeeded completely.

The manager announced that three people would be allowed to fuck each of the four girls. Those wearing a chastity belt could service a man between their tits in what the manager named in French a "cravate de notaire" (solicitor's tie). They would have a quarter of an hour each. As the candidates were too numerous, the places would be auctioned. Dee was proposed the first and a fierce battle raged on. Her first three suitors had to offer one about three hundred pounds to be the first ones to fuck her. They left for a side room with their prize. They were now ten seats offered to watch them perform. Usually they are sold at one tenth of the price paid to actually fuck the wench. Dee seemed to have attracted attention as the bids reached one hundred and eighty pounds, an unheard of amount for a debutante of 44 years. The bidding was nearly as fierce for Janet who was sold for the same price, but was offered just one hundred and fifty only, to watch her being fucked. Janet left for another room with the winners of the auction.

Abbie had not feared anything with his best earners but he wondered whether Joan and Samantha would sell off. They were younger and slender and their make up had been intentionally left more conspicuous to give them a younger look. They could have pretended to be under age although they were twenty two! The bids went up and up. The manager reminded the bidders that the girls' cunts wouldn't be available but they were finally sold at two hundred pounds each and one hundred only to watch them receive their customers. The perspective of not watching big cocks impaling tight virginal cunts seemed to have somewhat deterred amateurs.

Samantha and Joan seemed delighted of having been sold for such prices. They left the room proudly with their suitors, just at the moment their mother was coming back in the auction room to be auctioned again. The three women exchanged beaming smiles. Clearly, Dee had enjoyed being fucked by three men simultaneously for the first time in her life. The three winners of the first auction had been one white man, one black and one of darker complexion, maybe Indian, Pakistani or in the general region. When they disrobed, Dee had discovered to her delight that the three men had gigantic phalluses, between ten and twelve inches long. God, they could have been porn film stars. The head of one cock was hanging down to his owner's knees and his moves were hampered by the hugeness of his formidable weapon. A hint of fear insinuated into her mind. Would she be able to accommodate such elephant trunks. Fortunately, they were not that large and she should have no problem receiving them!

One of the men sat on the bed and Dee straddled him. He eased his cock into her and she had effectively no problem letting him enter her. When he reached her cervix, there was still maybe five inches to go.

- Congratulations, lass, I never went that deep into a girl!

- You should insist : my cervix will yield and I'll be able to receive you in full, Master!

- Christ! No girl has ever proposed such a thing to me!

- That's because you have never met me and my daughters, Master! We try to please!

- If your daughters are that good, I'll bid on their deflowering.

- I'm sure that you'd be the perfect stud for them : long and not exceedingly large to risk splitting them in two! I would be quieter if I was sure you would be the one to take their cherries!

Following her urges, the man pushed again on her cervix. After some really hard efforts, it opened sufficiently to let him in. The feeling was extraordinary. He felt his cock sliding ever deeper into her cunt, reaching zones normally out of reach. When his hairy pubic fur came in contact with her smooth bald pussy, he knew that for the first time in his life, he had fully skewered a girl to the hilt. He would never regret the price he had paid to be there. He froze to let his colleague penetrate her ass hole. It was a first for Dee who had never tried double penetration, especially with huge cocks like the ones impaling her now. It was painful at the beginning as her perineum was overstretched but it adjusted soon and the two huge cocks were able to slide smoothly inside her. The feeling was indescribable but certainly extremely pleasant. She was stretched to capacity and they caressed simultaneously her clit, toying with the ring piercing its hood and her breasts. The marks on them had inspired many pitiful remarks. When they had reached a cruise regime, Dee opened her mouth and signaled the third man to push his cock into her last available orifice.

She remembered that someone had described her situation as making her air tight. An exaggeration for sure as she was perfectly able to breathe through her nose but a very enjoyable position as she felt deliciously used and abused, proud to service these three handsome men simultaneously. They were panting, groaning helplessly and she was screaming her pleasure at the top of her voice whenever the man in her mouth pulled out for a second.. They unloaded nearly together, inducing a gigantic climax in her womb that sent echoes throughout her body.

Meanwhile Janet was feeling the same delicious torments. She hadn't proposed the man fucking her cunt to go deeper than her cervix as he seemed quite content with what he had gotten. Joan and Samantha were in a slightly different position as their cunts were safely out of reach so they had one cock, as big as those that were ramming their mother and sister's holes in their asses, other ones in their mouths and a third man was pressing the generous orbs of their breasts around his cock, transforming them in another vagina with the help of generous applications of cold cream. Their chastity belt wasn't meant to protect their clit which was intensively worked by agile fingers. Their pleasure was thus similar, if not more intense than their mother's one. They were not left out thus!

The men watching the four girls being fucked applauded each time one of the protagonists, male or female cummed and they applauded often! When a group of three had reached the time limit, they left without a whisper, feeling it had been worth the money they had spent and the girls went back soon with a new group. Dee and Janet were quite excited at the idea of being gangbanged for their debutante whore party while Joan and Samantha had the stamina of young women. The idea that all of them were now officially whores and even top class whores added immensely to the thrill. They rarely asked for a break, except to take a shower or empty their bladder. Someone placed a paint drum in the center of the auction hall and the men watched them relieving themselves. The auctions got a boost then. The girls had also to use from time to time a douche to sluice the sperm filling their holes and there were paying spectators then too, of course!

The queue seemed to have no end, some men returning to the queue for the chance of fucking one of the women they fancied a second time or tasting another one. Someone was in charge of counting the number of visitors each girls had received Dee had been the first to reach the one hundred visitors count as she was milking her visitors with her vaginal and anal sphincters, so the groups remained around ten minutes with her. Janet needed two hours more to reach that level then the less experienced Joan and Samantha stopped around eighty as their breasts were becoming very sore after being pressed around big cocks so many times. Afterward, they serviced just two men together. At that moment, Dee had overtaken the astounding number of one hundred and twenty men she had serviced. The four girls had serviced no less than three hundred and eighty men in any of their holes and the spectators count reached five hundred, some having followed the show two or three times while wanking themselves.

The first customers had paid a high price for the privilege of using the girls in priority, the other ones paid less crazy premiums. Globally they netted a little more than fifty thousand pounds including the spectators, a sum of which they received immediately one tenth they shared equitably. It had been a gala show, a single event they couldn't even dream to reproduce regularly but it had been extremely satisfying : they now knew they were born to be whores, that they loved to service many men in any of their holes and that they felt proud and happy with their new status.

They booked rooms in the hotel like any live in whore and slept until noon. They were exhausted, sore and wouldn't have been able to walk. They all had the tired out and glowing look of well fucked women. Before going to sleep, Joan and Samantha told Abbie that they wanted to receive the same rings on their tits, clits, cunts and nose as Dee and the same red tattoos on their cunts as Janet and Dee. Abbie obliged as it would be simpler to padlock Joan and Samantha's pussy than to make them wear a chastity belt. Janet's ownership ceremony had been postponed to the next day. The girls worked hard meanwhile to empty the house from all its furniture, the freezer and anything they could sell. They wondered where they would sleep and what they would eat that evening in an almost empty house.

When the rented van had been returned, the money of the sale of their furniture dutifully given by Debbie (as she wasn't acting as a whore, she preferred to use her real name) to Abbie, they took a little rest. The men took the four remaining chairs and used the girls' backs as footrests. They didn't move for more than one hour while the men slept soundly, just like good slaves.

They then went to the tattooist and Abbie had the two remaining girls pierced and tattoed. Abbie was referring to their tattoes as brands and he was quite pleased oh having the four girls duly branded. The four of them with their leashes held by their men in a stern hand were a fine image of total control on the women. They crossed the main commercial hall, proud and obedient at the end of their leashes.

They changed then to ceremony clothing, that is Janet put on her old wedding dress and the other girls, including Debbie stayed naked. Her dress was quite evidently more recent and elaborate than Debbie's had been. Justin would take the photographs and he made pictures of Janet clutching proudly Tyrone's arm to a table, the last one in the house covered with a white sheet and decorated with the last white flowers from the garden. Abbie asked Janet to give him her engagement and her marriage rings. He placed the engagement ring, with a big sapphire, into his breast pocket but, as he had done with Debbie's marriage ring, he cut Janet's in two with pincers in a symbolic gesture. His next words were read from a leaflet.

- Now, I pronounce you divorced! You never will wear your wedding ring any more. Kneel down in front of me and announce to your mother, sisters and to the camera that you hereby divorce your husband and want even the souvenir of your marriage to be erased.

As he had done with Debbie, he lifted her veil as she pronounced the definitive words.

- Now present to the camera your wedding license for a close up. . . Now roll it as a cylinder and take it into your mouth.

Abbie opened his fly and freed his cock. He placed it at the open end of the cylinder. Janet knew what was to come and prepared herself for it. The warm jet of his pee filled her mouth in a perfect reproduction of Dee's ceremony. She swallowed the pee as fast as she could. When he had finished peeing, he took out the drenched paper, spread it out carefully. The paper was sopping wet with pee. He applied it on Janet's face. The ink was dripping down, disappearing as fast as it had done in the case of Debbie

- Will the witnesses step forward and add their signature to this document?

Tyrone was once more the first one to come forward. He aimed his huge cock to Janet's face. He rinsed her face with his pee, then Al and Justin did the same thing. Abbie called out.

- Would now Janet's sisters and mother add their own contribution?

Without a comment, Joan stepped forward, turned her back to her sister, bent forward and parted her legs. When she let go, the jet hit Janet straight on her open mouth, filling her in seconds. She swallowed but didn't try to escape the yellow jet. Her mother had also remained perfectly still. Samantha added her contribution before Debbie stepped forward.

Abbie then proceeded to shred the piss drenched paper and feed it to Janet. She opened wide and very eagerly her mouth to receive the pieces of paper. She swallowed them. He made her then stand up and reduced her wedding dress into tatters. He took his big knife and cut into pieces her bra, leaving her in her veil, gloves and stockings as he had done with her mother. He hosed her down to clean her somewhat. He made her stand up, fixed the leash to her clit ring and held the handle in his hand. Al had filmed every step of her degradation. He went to the other side of the table.

- Who is claiming, this woman, Janet as his own?

- Me, Tyrone Adams! I claim Janet who wears my rings, my leash and my brand.

The tattoo on her cunt proclaimed her to be Tyrone's whore.

- Janet is now the slave of Tyrone Adams! Tyrone, what career do you want Janet to follow?

- Whore and baby maker, Sir!

- Janet, do you agree to become a whore and baby maker for Tyrone's benefit, for the rest of your life, to abide to his orders, wishes and whims, to service as completely as possible all the men and women he will choose or accept for you?

- I do, Master!

- Then I declare you, Tyrone, the total owner of Janet and you, Janet, the totally owned property of your master Tyrone. Now you can own your property! Enjoy her! She is already pregnant so you don't have to think to impregnate her!

Tyrone took Janet in his arms and laid her on the table.

- Now that I'm your totally owned whore, Master, claim me! I have waited for it since yesterday morning!

Abbie served them afterwards Champagne in plastic glasses. The taste was curious but Debbie and her daughters drank it in total confidence. Moments later, they fell down completely asleep : Abbie had spiked the Champagne. Debbie had understood it in a flash and wondered why he had done this.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 200 milliseconds