A New Life Pt. 03

"Strangely," he said, "you aren't the first woman who has had the same experience. I'm happy to help, but like them, you need to pay me for it. Alright?" he said, smiling, and starting to unbuckle his belt.

"Are you serious? You mean you want me to let you fuck me? Really?"

Oh, I did hope so. We were high enough up that unless anyone in the lobby was really trying, they probably wouldn't be able to see exactly what was going on, so the only risk was from the other elevator passing by.

"Well, it's up to you entirely. If you don't want me to fuck you, then we can go back down to the lobby, and I'll explain to the other staff that you must be some sort of lunatic escaped from somewhere, who has the bizarre delusion that they are a hotel guest. I don't suppose you have any identification on you, have you? No? I suppose eventually, when your husband comes back he can confirm who you are - assuming no one has called the cops beforehand."

I'd already made up my mind, of course, and my pussy felt on fire, though my vagina was trying its best to damp it down by pumping cum along my slit. Still, no point in looking too easy, was there?

"Well, you can just kiss my ass," I said as I saw the head of his cock emerge from his boxers as he pulled them down, and I turned my back on him, exposing my front through the glass of the elevator.

Would he? He fucking would! As I bent forward, pushing my ass towards him, he grabbed my butt, pulled my cheeks apart, and lapped his tongue along my cunt, ending with a wet, tongued kiss right on my asshole. Oh fuck, this was going to be fun. I pressed my tits against the glass, pushed my ass out even more, and as I did so, the guy licked his tongue up my ass crack, right up my back, then started nibbling my ear, sending shivers through me.

Those shivers just quadrupled as I felt something touch my cunt, then his cock drove up into me, pushing me forwards, so that my belly was squashed against the safety rail. I couldn't believe it. Here I was being fucked in a public elevator with a glass wall, my tits and cunt clearly visible to everyone down in the lobby. Even I would never have had the courage to set this up deliberately.

"Fuck me harder. Fuck me, and pump my cunt full of your spunk," I yelled, though I was pretty sure that that was his intention anyway.

God, it was so exiting, so pleasurable, feeling this stranger's cock going in and out of me, his balls slapping against my ass as he drove it into me. He had managed to get one hand between my tit and the glass, and was squeezing my nipple hard, making we wince with delicious pain.

What was even better, though, was that his other arm was stretched around my hip, and his fingers had opened my labia, and were now working my clit like a French polisher trying to get a perfectly smooth finish on a table top.

I was leaking so much cum that I could feel it running down the insides of my thighs. I saw the other elevator moving down, but I was too close to coming to worry. As someone in it pointed over at us, I came, the thrill of an elevator-full of people seeing me being fucked just too much for me.

Feeling me jerking around, my body bashing against the rail and the glass, must have set the guy off as well. He was biting my neck and grunting as he ejaculated, delivering his spunk at the neck of my womb as his cock was up me so hard that he seemed to be trying to get his balls in me as well.

Once he'd squeezed every last sperm into me, he pulled out, tucked his cock back in his pants, turned the key, and let the elevator complete its journey to my floor. A wave of fear hit me, as the doors opened, revealing a young couple had obviously been waiting for it to arrive, wondering why it was taking so long.

The woman gasped, but the man just smiled, as they saw my tits only partly covered by the guy's jacket, and my naked pussy, with the rivulet of spunk and cum running down the inside of my leg. Oh God, what must they think of me? What a fucking slut, probably, but having strangers see my leaking cunt set me tingling again, and I decided just to face it out.

"Why don't you two try it? It was fantastic, much better than the Mile-High Club" I said, smiling, as the guy from reception tried to hide his face, and push me away and down the corridor.

When we reached my room, the guy used the master key to let me in, and I rescued the trapped robe.

"There. Please try to dress more appropriately, and to remember your key. But if it happens again, just ask for Don," he said, taking his jacket back.

As I got inside, it hit me just what a fantastic, unbelievable experience I'd just had. Despite the stick mess oozing out of me, I threw myself back on the bed, and burst out laughing, at the same time trying to decide whether I'd masturbate straight away, or wait for Bill to come back. The decision was taken out of my hands, though.

"Fucking hell, Jo, this is the second night I've caught you with another man's spunk dripping out of your cunt. What the hell have you been up to this time?"

"Well, give me the same incentive as last time, darling, and I'll tell you, but I want to be on top tonight."

As soon as Bill had shed his clothes, and believe me, it only took a few seconds, I pulled him down on the bed next to me. I straddled over him, watching the other guy's semen fall down on to Bill's stiff cock, before I forced it up inside me. God, he slid into me so easily. I leaned forward and kissed him, our mouths open.

"Better fuck me slowly, Bill, so we can both enjoy it while I tell you today's long story."

It was gorgeous, my husband working his cock in and out of my spunky, wet cunt, sometimes playing with my clit to keep me on edge, sometimes massaging my tits, and sometimes pulling me down so he could suck one, as I told him all about the spa, the maid, then getting locked out of the room, naked.

As I got closer to the point where the guy from reception thrust his cock into me, we were both close to coming, but I wanted to give Bill a bit more of an authentic experience. I lifted myself off Bill's cock, giving its head, wet with my cum and the other guy's sperm, a quick kiss. I straddled over him, facing towards his feet, in the reverse cowgirl position, but further up his chest, leaving a sticky white trail over it.

"Do you know what the fucking bastard did when we were in the new elevator? He pulled my butt open, and licked my asshole," I said, pulling myself open, and dropping my asshole down on Bill's face, giving him no choice. "Just like this."

I actually couldn't remember whether Bill had ever kissed my asshole, let alone licked it, and certainly not when it was coated with another man's spunk, as I could feel it was now. Oh, fuck, he didn't let that put him off, but swirled his tongue around my ring, before trying to force it past my anal sphincter. It was lovely, but not necessarily very hygienic, and I was itching to move the story on to the climax.

"It was fantastic, Bill. I'd never had my asshole licked, but it wasn't long before I felt his cock against me."

I slid down over Bill's body, adding a second trail of come down his chest and belly, until I felt his cock slide under my pussy.

"Then he just rammed his cock up me, Bill. Right into my cunt. Just like this," I said, grabbing Bill's shaft to align it with my hole, then I dropped my body down, forcing it up in me until it hit the end of my vagina. "He had my tits pressed against the glass of the elevator, and he just drove in and out of me," I continued, using my muscles to pump myself up and down on Bill's cock.

"Shit, Jo, he'd have been able to see your asshole as well as his cock stretching your snatch, the way I can now."

"Yeah, and everyone in the lobby could have seen me. Still, he when he was looking at my cunt, he wouldn't have had the benefit of seeing someone else's spunk in me like you have now, would he?"

We were both totally engrossed in enjoying each other's bodies, reliving my experience, each in our own way, and we were now really close to coming. Even so, I must have heard the knock at the door, and the maid saying 'housekeeping. Oh yes, she might run away, but she was going to see much more than just my naked body.

"C ... Come in!" I managed to gasp out, as I reached the point of no return.

As the room door opened, I pulled Bill's cock out of me with one hand, and worked my clit hard with the other, so as the maid stepped into the room, Bill came, sending ropes of spunk up and over my belly, even up to my tits. I leaned back, my body totally out of control as I came myself.

This time the maid didn't just turn and leave, but I managed to keep my eyes open enough, my body jerking around, to see her just stood there, her mouth open, a stunned look on her face, and her arms full of fresh, white towels, as the door slammed closed behind her. The knowledge that she could see my cunt still gaping open from Bill fucking me, and Bill's cock spurting spunk over me was just gorgeous. I loved people seeing me naked, but I was now loving people watching me be fucked even more.

"Come in, come in," I said, climbing off of my husband, my cunt dripping, as I put myself between her and the closed door.

"Oh. Yes, come in, we'll need those towels," Bill said, having eventually spotted the maid as I got out of the way, climbing off the bed, shooing the maid towards the bathroom, then following her, leaving his own trail of spunk across the carpet.

"It's alright. We won't say anything to the hotel, and we both like being seen," I said to the maid, who had a strange expression, probably a mixture of fear and fascination.

Bill turned the shower on, and got under the water, ignoring the maid who was collecting any used towels, and adding to the stack of clean ones. I know, I probably shouldn't have done it, but I remembered how much I'd enjoyed the janitor watching me pee, so I just sat on the toilet, legs open, and let loose my own personal Niagara.

I smiled up at the maid, who had gone bright red again, but who was now undoubtedly watching the stream of pee coming out of me, despite trying to look as if she wasn't. I stood up, ran a finger along my slit, picking up my cum, the hotel guy's spunk, and a little of my pee, then I collected a good blob of Bill's cum off my tit.

"Why don't you come back later? Bill and I are sure to fuck again after dinner, and we'll need more towels," I said, touching my finger on the tip of nose, transferring the blob of mixed fluids to it.

She looked at me with another of her unreadable expressions, but she didn't object, nor immediately just wipe the mess off her nose, which encouraged me to go further. "Or maybe when you're off duty?"

Not for a minute did I think she actually would. I mean, she was probably twenty years younger than either me or Bill, and while her looks were pretty ordinary, I had no doubt that she could get as much action as she wanted with people her own age. As the maid left with the dirty towels, I joined Bill in the shower.

"I love you, Bill. You didn't mind me letting the guy fuck me, did you? Let's just have a great meal, then you can fuck me again, and this time it will be just the two of us."

We finished our shower, I put on the good dress I'd brought with me, and Bill put on a jacket and tie. When we got to the lobby, I pointed out the guy who'd fucked me, and to my embarrassment, Bill walked right over to him. The guy's face was a picture, as he must have imagined Bill was going to have a go at him.

"Thank you so much for helping my wife out of her bit of trouble," he said, "she's a slutty bitch, isn't she? But I do love her."

The guy just stood there, his mouth gaping open as I blew him a kiss, and then arm-in-arm Bill and I walked over to the restaurant. Once again, I realised how well matched we were, both of us getting a thrill from knowing that I'd let another stranger penetrate me, and leave his seed inside me.

"We should have the same as you had last night, darling. It sounded good, and tonight I want to fuck you the way the room service guy did yesterday, and I'm dying to see the empty wine bottle up your cunt."

So that was what we did. For once, we didn't touch, both of us knowing that I was naked under my dress, so Bill could have touched me, kissed me, or fucked me wherever and whenever he wanted to. Not that I'd stopped loving exposing myself to other people, but I was just still riding the wave of excitement from everything that had happened in what was less than forty-eight hours previously.

"Come on, Jo, get the bottle up you," Bill said, as soon as the elevator door closed, after he'd signed the check, and I'd said I wanted to keep the empty wine bottle.

There was no way I could get the thick end up me stood up, without lube, but I let him pull my dress up, and shove the neck as far into my cunt as he could manage. Ah well, so much for not exposing myself, I thought, as we passed the other elevator, and saw the couple inside spot my exposed pussy, with Bill pushing the bottle into me.

"You sit in the chair the way you did last night, and I'll get the lube from the bedroom," Bill said, after we'd got to the room.

I'd got rid of my dress, and saw streaks of red wine down the inside of my thighs, where we hadn't washed the bottle out before Bill put it up me. Better go and wash it, I thought. I was just getting up to take it to the bathroom, when Bill came out of the bedroom, no lube in his hands, but the most lascivious look I'd ever seen on his face.

"Jo, come in the bedroom ... we've got a surprise waiting for us."

I put the bottle down, and walked over to the bedroom. Fucking hell, I didn't expect that.

"You did say to come back, Mrs Lowenstein? I did get it right, didn't I?"

It was the maid, and given she was laid on her back in the middle of our bed, naked as the day she was born, but with her legs open, displaying a cunt that was anything but. Her labia were huge, and were dark brown, the same colour as her large areolas, and her nipples that were as stiff and wide as sticks of liquorice. And, I imagined, even nicer to suck.

Her pubic hair was lush, as black as the hair on her head, but much curlier, but she had shaved between her legs, so her cuntlips were fully exposed, looking totally obscene, but totally beautiful.

"Oh, God yes. I've wanted you since you first caught me naked ..."

"... and so have I, since you caught me fucking Jo earlier ..."

"... and there's nothing more I'd like now, than to watch my husband's cock going in and out of your cunt while I eat it, and you lick your tongue over my clit ..."

"Well, you'd better both get over here quick, else I'll start without you," the maid said, grabbing a tit with one hand, and pulling her labia open with the other, giving us a gorgeous flash of the brilliant pink inside of her gash, before they closed over her fingers rubbing her clit.

Bill had somehow lost his clothes already, and I could see from the way his stiff cock was beating time, just how much he wanted to fuck this woman, as it pulsed up and down in front of us. What surprised me, though, was just how much I wanted to touch and suck that sticky, smelly mess a woman has between her legs.

I'd fucked Peggy, or course, but that surely came from a combination of the special relationship between and artist and their model, and me trying to groom her so that she'd let Bill fuck her, the first time a man's organ would enter her. But yes, I really wanted to put my fingers up this naked maid, to squeeze and kiss her luscious tits, and most of all to lock my mouth over her clit while Bill pumped in and out of her.

So much for a quiet, one-on-one session of lovemaking with my husband! All this took only seconds to go through my mind, but still Bill managed to get to her first. He knelt on the bed next to her, his fingers joining hers inside those amazing pussy lips, giving me another flash of pink. He bent forwards, kissing her on the lips, their mouths obviously open, and their tongues exploring inside like lovers, rather than a maid and a hotel guest.

Mind you, the way she had grabbed his cock and started stroking it was definitely not part of her normal maid's duties, either. I needed to get my share of her before I lost out too much. I got on the bed on the other side of her, and given she and Bill's fingers were occupying her clit, I just slid two fingers up into her hole.

Fuck, it was wet! And it smelt gorgeous, like a spicy Mexican fish taco, and I knew that I was going to love the taste of it. But I was going to make myself wait for that. First, I wanted her tits. I bent my head over, and closed my mouth over her almost black areola. I sucked on her amazing stiff nipple, closing my teeth on it, and nibbling just enough to make her flinch, but not to hurt.

I was going to have to get some cunt action, but before I could grab her hand from her own pussy, I felt her fingers opening me up, and exploring the length of my slit, which was wet, but a whole lot cleaner than when she'd seen it earlier.

It was the first time that Bill and I had been involved in a threesome, and as my fingers touched his inside the maid's vagina, I felt a massive belt of energy surge through me. Fuck, we both had our fingers inside another woman, who was also playing with my clit and his cock.

I felt Bill moving around, and then his fingers pulled out of the maid's hole, leaving me exploring the warm wetness inside her. But not for long, because after a few seconds, I felt something else invading her cunt. Oh God, it was Bill's cock, and he was pushing it into her while my fingers were still up her as well.

"Oh God, Jo, my cock's in another woman's cunt, but I can feel you in her as well. It's fucking wonderful," Bill whispered, though given the maid's face was between our heads, she must have heard anyway.

I let her tit fall out of my mouth, then grabbed her hair with my spare hand. I pulled her head towards me, kissing her as deeply as I could, as I could feel her body being rocked backwards and forwards as Bill pistoned in and out of her, my fingers touching his cock inside her.

I was so full of excitement and pleasure, that I just wanted everything at once, to kiss her mouth and her pussy at the same time, for example, yet to have her eating me out as well, and I struggled to make a decision what to do next. Oh shit, I just had to watch my husband's cock stretching the maid's cunt, though, and I released my grip on her, and wriggled myself around on the bed.

I'd seen women being fucked in pornos, but it just hadn't done justice to the view in front of me. Each time Bill pulled out of her, he dragged her vaginal opening outwards, showing a beautiful, stretched circle of bright pink tissue. At the same time, her gorgeous dark labia flapped open like bat wings, revealing the stiff orangey-pink clit, before they slapped back together, as my husband's dick drove into her, trying to force the opening of her hole up inside her.

I could feel cum gushing out of me as I watched the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen, my husband fucking another woman close up. My pussy was now only inches away from the maid's face, and she must have smelled and seen my cum. She grabbed my top leg, pulled it up over her shoulder, and buried her face in my over-excited cunt.

She forced her tongue up into my vagina, then licked along my gash, seeking for the rigid stub of my clit, and when she found it, she ran her tongue round and around it, sending me wild, the glorious pleasure radiating right through my body.

While I was loving the sight of Bills' cock going in and out of her, the combination of her mouth on my cunt, and the almost overpowering fish taco smell coming off hers, just got too much for me. I pushed my head between her legs, getting slapped on the back by Bill's balls as he rammed up her again, but managing to get my mouth over her unbelievably large, dark flaps which filled my mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A New Life Pt. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds