A New Life Pt. 03

"You can do it a bit harder, Peggy. Aagghhh ... that's good ..."

"But Jo, you could never get this big thing up in your vagina, surely?" she asked, looking worried, but her body starting to twitch around as the dildo in her slit started to get her going.

"Of course, I can. I got two babies out through it, so that would be nothing." And nowhere near as tricky as the wine bottle had been. "But you don't really need to get it in you, as most of the stimulation comes from the clit. Oh fuck, Peggy, that's right, just run it round and around it. Fuck!"

It was lovely. I mean, how could it not be? This gorgeous, tiny, sexually inexperienced woman manipulating my cunt with a vibrating sex toy? But I was deliberately going over the top with my cries, as I wanted to keep Peggy's mind on what she was doing to me, so while I took her to a climax with the other dildo, the next part of my plan would take her by surprise.

"Oh fuck, Peggy, that's wonderful, and aren't you getting excited with me doing it to you as well?"

Stupid question, really, because her breath was coming in irregular gasps, and I was having to work at keeping the dildo in her vulva as she was wriggling around so much. When I felt her close to the edge, I stopped sliding the vibrator along her slit, and just worked it across her clit. I was getting close myself, but my plan probably wouldn't work if I came before her.

"Aagghh!" Peggy yelled, as she came, the vibrating plastic penis having worked the first part of its magic.

Shit, I was starting to come myself, but I managed to keep control for a few seconds, just enough to slide the dildo along her cunt, and ram it up her hole as hard as I could.

"Ow! Fuck, Jo, what have you done to me?"

I couldn't answer for a while, as the extra thrill of managing to get a husband-sized toy into her vagina supercharged my climax.

"Fffffffffffuck!" I screamed, rolling around on the bed, enjoying the continuing arousal from the vibrating dildo between my legs, which Peggy had obviously forgotten about in her concern about what I'd done to her.

When I got myself back under some sort of control, Peggy had pulled the dildo out of her cunt, and was laid back on the bed, panting.

"Look, Peggy. No blood. Clearly your hole is able to stretch far enough already to take a normal-sized cock."

"You fucking bitch, Jo. You did that deliberately, didn't you?"

"Of course, I did, Peggy. You'd never have got up enough courage to try it yourself, would you? And if you did still have any hymen left, it's better to just get it over quickly anyway. It might have hurt that time, but next time it won't."

"There won't fucking be a ne ... Oh!"

I didn't give her a chance to object, but simply drove the dildo back into her, before she had time to close her legs together.

"Leave it in you, Peggy. Just kneel next to me, and use the big one on me. You don't have to worry about being fucked by a man now, but just watch what you can do with a bit more practice. Turn it on, and rub it around my clit."

Peggy picked up the big dildo, and after setting it vibrating again, she touched it on my clit. Shit, it was like an explosion going of inside me, as the intense feelings surged up through me. There was just something about this petite woman, with her tiny tits, dark hair, nipples and pussy lips that I loved. I reached up, putting my hand around her neck, pulling her down towards me. I put my other hand up between her legs, and started rubbing her clit, while I forced my tongue onto her mouth.

"What are you doing to me, Jo? I never knew it was possible to feel this way. I knew I wanted to paint, and loved the look of the female body, but I never expected the model to turn me into a lesbian," she panted after we broke the kiss.

Little did she realise that I was still running the plan which would make her anything but a lesbian.

"Use your fingers, Peggy, and ram the dildo up my hole. Just get on with it, else I'll stop playing with you and do it myself."

I loved the sensation of having the opening of my vagina stretched wide, though what was getting me so aroused was Peggy's fingers on my clit. God, what made it much better, though, was the look on Peggy's face as she watched my hole parting wide to admit the buzzing dildo she was forcing into my cunt.

I grabbed the dildo in her, and started sliding it backwards and forwards along her slit, then forcing it back into her, stirring it around to stretch her out. Peggy might have been concerned about getting the big dildo into me, but it seemed she'd completely got over it, as she was ramming it in and out of me, making my whole body jerk every time it hit the top of my vagina.

"FUCK!" I yelled, as the combination of her fingers and the dildo seemed to make my cunt explode apart, as I came again. I pushed the smaller dildo up her as far as I could, and pressed hard on her clit, so that seconds after I came, she did as well.

We lay against each other, gasping for breath like fish out of water. "Hell, Jo, that was wonderful. I'm surprised that Picasso ever got any painting done at all, if fucking his models was as good for him as fucking mine is to me," she said, snuggling into me, then kissing me on the mouth

"You think we make a good pair, then Peggy? Wouldn't you like to get screwed by a man, though, now you know your cunt could take it?"

"Hmm. Well, maybe, but I still can't believe that any man would want a little, old, flat-chested woman like me."

I wasn't quite sure when Bill was going to get home, and I guess I'd missed the sound of his car as I was coming, but his timing couldn't have been better. The thing was, that although I'd told him he should come home early, I hadn't explained why, so the surprised look on his face wasn't faked.

"Shit! What the hell are you doing here? It's that other painter from the class, Jo, isn't it?" Peggy screamed, trying to cover her tits with one arm, and her pussy with the other.

"That's Bill, my husband, Peggy. And you'd love to fuck her, wouldn't you, darling?"

"Yes, and it seems only fair, Jo. I've had to put up with you letting all sorts of people look at your naked body, then you made me watch another man fuck you, and now I've pretty much seen you fuck another woman. So, I think it's about time you had to watch me screw someone else, darling, don't you?" he said, unzipping his pants, and pulling out his cock, leaving it throbbing, pointing right at Peggy. "Pull her arms away, Jo, and let me look at her."

"Just say 'Gaugin' and we'll leave you alone,. Promise," I whispered in her ear. Well, we couldn't actually rape her, could we? I wanted to become her famous model, and if I went too far, that was never going to happen. I held my breath, as I sensed Peggy was about to speak, convinced she was going to use the safe word, and my plan would have failed totally.

"No! No! Jo, please," Peggy exclaimed, as I grabbed her arms, intending to let my husband see her tits and cunt. "I can't bear him to see my stupid little tits and my horrible little body."

I smiled internally, as it registered that she hadn't taken the option to get away. I pulled her arms apart, Peggy making a good show of resisting, as her dark nipples crowning her tiny breasts emerged, then her blackness of her pussy hair and lips. Oh, the little minx! She was kicking her legs around, completely pointless as a way of escaping, but giving Bill glimpses of the full length of her slit.

"Oh, it's not horrible, it's ..."

"Don't you dare say small but perfectly formed, Bill. That's what my parents used to say when they realised that I wasn't growing or developing like the other kids in my class. Please, Jo, please just let me cover myself up and go home."

Bill had an uncertain look on his face, but I mouthed 'It's OK, she's pretending' to him. He got the message, starting to take his clothes off.

"Pull her legs open, Jo, and let me see her cunt," Bill said, attempting a snarl, and almost making it.

"No, not my cunt! Please!" Peggy yelled again, but kicking her legs against my hold, not enough to escape, but enough to give Bill a glorious view of her slit opening and closing as her legs moved.

Bill was stood drinking in the view of her cunt, which I wished I could have seen, his cock pulsating away, hard as rock. I'd more or less managed to pull Peggy over on top of me, her back pressed against my front. She kept making of a show of trying to get away, while actually she let me get my arms over hers, pinning them down, and I stretched forward and grabbed her ankles. I pulled back, forcing her to bend her knees, and I pulled them as wide apart as I could, so I knew that Bill could see every detail of her gash, and that her asshole was fully exposed.

"There you are, Bill. Aren't her holes lovely? Ram your cock up her tight little vagina. She can take it, but no man has been in her before, so she's really a virgin."

God, Bill had a look of lust on his face, even more than when we fucked the maid in Chicago, and although he'd only given his cock a few strokes, I could see a trail of precum glistening over its head.

"You might be a virgin, but you're still a cunt, aren't you Peggy?" I whispered into her ear, as she jerked, letting out a little cry, as Bill's cock forced its way between her dark pussy lips, and into her vagina. "Ha, not even a virgin now, are you? You're going to make me famous as your model, and we'll give you all the inspiration you need, fucking you over and over."

"It's you that's the cunt, Jo. Aagghh!"

Her cry came as Bill started pumping harder and faster into her, as he felt her hole lose its tightness, as it stretched around his shaft.

"Grab those gorgeous tits, Bill, else I'll drop her legs and take them myself."

Damn, he did, so I had to content myself with bending my head over her face, and giving her upside-down kisses, covering her lips, cheeks, nose, eyes and forehead, my head banging against my husband's, as he stepped up the pace of his fucking, using one of his hands on her clit. It was awkward, but I knew that Bill wouldn't last long inside this beautiful little woman, so we wouldn't have to tolerate it for more than a few minutes.

"Fuck her hard, Bill. Fuck her tight little cunt, then fill it with your spunk."

Peggy was now just groaning, against my kisses. I could feel her and my husband both getting close, though I was feeling a bit left out. I broke the kiss, and looked into my husband's face, inches in front of mine.

"Aaaahhh, Jo, I'm going to come in her," he gasped, looking into my eyes, but his brain filled with the sensations of his cock in Peggy's cunt, and his hands on her tight little breasts.

"OH FUCK! FUCK!" Peggy screamed up into my face, as she came, knowing that a man was filling her cunt with his seed for the very first time, and I bent forward again, giving her another upside-down kiss.

Oh God, there is something really special about watching your husband coming inside another woman's vagina, especially when her naked back is pressed against you. Although no one was playing or penetrating me, I came in a lovely, but gentle way that I never had before.

"I should get back home and leave you," Peggy said as soon as she and Bill had recovered, dripping Bill's spunk out of her hole on to my legs as she climbed off me.

"Come and have a shower first, Peggy. We can all get cleaned up together."

"Oh no, Jo, I want to leave your husband's spunk up me. I'll just put my panties on, and when I come to wash them, and see the dried mess inside, for the first time in my life, I'll be proud of myself, a proper woman at last."

It seemed a rather touching idea, but then a horrible thought hit me. If she'd never had a man, or any prospect of one, surely she wouldn't have bothered with contraception. Yet I'd just let my husband fuck her, bareback.

"You are on the pill, Peggy, aren't you?"

"The pill?" she asked, looking between me and Bill, with a puzzled look on her face.

Oh fuck, what had I done? Was she going to end up pregnant? That definitely wasn't part of my plan!

"Oh, alright, I'm just kidding, no need to look like that," she said, laughing as she put her bra and blouse on. "When I signed up for the painting course, I was determined it would change my life in ways I couldn't control, and didn't want to. I never really thought anyone would want to fuck an old stick insect like me, but I suppose I still wanted to keep the hope alive, and be ready for anything, so I got myself on the pill as soon as I knew about it after Mom died."

Bill and I just looked at her in amazement. All of our efforts, it seemed, had just been pushing at an open door. Peggy had wanted to be fucked all along. I'd just added a bit of lesbian amusement, and made it possible for her first time to be gentle, and with someone she trusted.

"You really mean you enjoyed it all? Both me, and Bill?"

"Oh yes, Jo. It has been wonderful, and you two aren't going to stop fucking me, are you? Perhaps we can give Picasso a run for his money after all? A famous woman painter, specialising in female nudes, in a lesbian relationship with her model, but with the model's husband fucking both of them. Won't it make a fabulous back story?"

After Peggy had gone, we set up the barbeque in the garden, and grilled a couple of ribeye steaks, washing them down with some beers, staying naked the whole time, not worrying about the neighbours. Then Bill and I went back inside and made love. And that's what it was, not just fucking.

Both of us had fucked strangers, while the other watched, or even took part. Is there anything more intimate that anyone can do, than let their life partner fuck someone else while you are there? With the janitor, I was still 3-2 up on him, and certainly a lot of other people had seen me naked, but we were both loving our new life. I just had to persuade June, when I met her the following day, to let Bill fuck her, then we'd be equal, and we could probably just stop counting, as we each found new strangers to fuck, and fuck, and fuck.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A New Life Pt. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds