A New Lifestyle Ch. 04

We slowly untangled and she crawled to me until her face was over mine. She had sperm dripping from her face and hair and a thick coating on her lips and chin. When she leaned down and kissed me I got a strong taste of it before she quickly pulled her head back. "I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't realize..."

"It's okay," I said and then for some strange reason I pulled her head down and kissed her. She moaned in my mouth and I tasted more of my sperm on her tongue as she swirled it around mine.

"Promise you won't laugh when I tell you this," she said as we nestled in each others arms.

"I'll try not to," I said.

"I hate oral sex," she said and I burst out laughing. "At least I used to," she said and then she laughed with me. "I don't... or didn't like anyone doing that to me, until just now. I even told you no, but you didn't listen to me."

"Nope," I said.

"That was so good," she said.

"I kind of sensed that you enjoyed it," I said.

"What gave you that idea?" she teased.

"It might have been when you screamed out, eat my fucking pussy."

"And I never use that language. Never."

"And I think I heard a few more honeys."

"Oh, god," she sighed. "And I'm not crazy about sucking a cock either. But I wanted to suck yours. I'm sorry I messed up at the end, but I started to cum and I just got all..."

"That's okay," I told her. "No complaints."

"I don't do it too good, do I."

"You did fine. You just need a little practice." She giggled and wiped some sperm from her chin.

"And you'll be glad to give me lessons?"

"Of course," I laughed. We kissed several times and I ran my hands over her ass and tits becoming familiar with the feel of her body. Then she punched me on the shoulder again. "What's that for?" I asked.

"You bit me before!" she pouted.

"Just a little nip," I told her.

"It hurt."

"It did not."

"And you stuck your finger up my ass! You were treating me like a bowling ball!" I burst out laughing and she hugged me tight.

"What's tonight going to be like?" I asked her.

"I was only at one big party," she said. "It wasn't so bad. For me, I mean. There's a lot of people and a lot going on, and Tom seems to like that, so I could just walk around and not do anything with anybody."

"Nobody bothered you?"

"Some asked, but I just said no thank you."

"Mostly large group stuff?"

"Yes. And other stuff. I told you about Cindy, right?"

"Yeah. Other stuff like that. But they have it downstairs and there are like, private rooms too. I don't know what goes on in them, I was afraid to look."

We stopped talking when we heard some loud noises from the patio and recognized Tom's voice. "They must be finished playing tennis," she said anxiously. "I don't want him to start asking questions if I'm not in the room."

"Okay," I said.

"I'm sorry," she said sadly.

"Do what you have to do," I told her.

"I won't lie to him about anything, I just don't want to..." she said as she got off the bed.

"You don't have to explain." I watched her get dressed and she gave me a wet kiss before she scurried from the room.

I pulled a sheet up over me and went right off to sleep.

Jane woke me a few hours later. I yawned and stretched and realized I felt very relaxed. "How was your day?" I asked her.

"Okay," she said. "I got to talk to the other women a lot and get to know them. Gloria is very nice. I like her."

"Good," I said.

"But... Well..."

"Tell me."

"Before we went shopping I was coming up here to get my purse and I bumped into Harry..."

"Go on."

"He kissed me and felt me up and... then he asked me to give him a blow job."

"He didn't say anything? He just kissed you?"

"He told me I was sexy and said he dreamt about me, and then he kissed me, and felt my ass and tits. And he said he loved how I sucked his cock and he wanted me to do it again."

"And what did you do."

"I didn't know what to say," she said defensively.

"Tell me what happened," I said.

"He took me to his room and then he took out his cock and made me kneel down."

"Made you?"

"Well, no... he just kind of nudged me down and..."

"You sucked his cock?"

"Yes."

"And where did he cum?"

"In my mouth," she whispered.

"And you swallowed it all like a good fucking slut, didn't you."

"Yes."

"And did you cum too? Did you cum from sucking his cock?"

"A little bit," she said.

"What else?"

"After we got back from shopping Gloria and I went over to watch Tom and Bob playing tennis and..."

"Go on,"

"Gloria was teasing them and stuff, and then, well..."

"Tell me."

"They fucked us," she said. "Bob fucked Gloria and Tom fucked me. I didn't ask him to or anything, but he kissed me and started feeling me up and then he took out his cock..."

"So you let him fuck you."

"Bob was fucking Gloria and I didn't know what else to do. Are you mad at me?"

"No," I told her and I meant it.

"Gloria thinks you don't like her."

"Why?"

"Because you didn't do anything with her last night."

"And what did she want me to do?"

"She wanted you to fuck her. She still does."

"So you want me to fuck her?"

"I don't know."

She handed me a light blue toga and she had a white one. "This too," she said holding out a gold laurel wreath.

"What's this?"

"Karen said you have to wear it. I don't know what it means, but no one else has one. And you're not supposed to wear anything under the toga."

The toga's were similar, they went across one shoulder, had open sides and gold cords to tie around the waist. We got dressed and I watched her play with the length of her toga until she was satisfied it showed enough of her legs. When she turned I noticed I could see the clear out line of her tits through the thin material. Then we were off to dinner and an orgy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds