A New Teacher's Welcoming Pt. 02

I flipped the engine off and quickly checked a map of the district on my phone, searching desperately for some kind of alternate route. But they lived on a road that ended at a bridge that was now closed. I was unable to find any other way back into the town. It was risk it, or sit and wait for him to move on.

Deciding that it would be yet another mistake in my new home to get arrested for drink driving, I kicked the seat back as far as it could go and wait another ten or fifteen minutes for him to hopefully get bored and move on.

My tiredness though was intense, and despite my attempts to stay awake, sleep fell over me.

My dreams were punctuated with images of Natasha and I in strange locations, eating and drinking, riding karts and shopping.

When my own snoring woke me and I opened my eyes, all I could see was some solar path lights around the pool, an outside light above the door and the reflection of it against the side of Jenny's now returned vehicle.

For ninety minutes I'd been asleep and that horrible sensation of an early evening hangover was starting to form. Busting to urinate I opened the door to sneak a piss outside and I was more than a little surprised to find that the highway patrol police vehicle was parked adjacent to Jenny's.

Although it was pitch black where I was standing, I still made the point of positioning myself behind a tree as I released my straining bladder.

Just as I started I heard laughing and cheering come from the house moments before the door flew open and the naked bodies of Jenny and Sharon dashed across the lawn. With my dick in hand I momentarily felt like a peeping tom, an involuntary one, but one nonetheless.

Their movement set off the floodlights and their backs were highlighted as they screamed towards the pool. Behind them followed three naked men, all sporting semi-hard cocks that swung heavily as they lumbered slowly across the lawn. I recognised one as Marcus, the other two I assumed were police officers.

In this time I'd finished pissing and carefully tucked myself back into my pants. As soon as the three men hopped into the pool I turned to go back to my car, but I realised that from where it was parked, the pool would have been obscured. Instead I remained behind the tree, watching with great interest, and growing arousal, what was happening in the pool.

With the five of them in the water, I had a chance to Ninja my way back inside, but Sharon ruined that by almost immediately dragging her beautiful tight naked frame out of the pool and sitting on the edge of it, facing towards the house.

I stared at her nakedness and felt the blood rushing away from my big brain towards my small one. Sharon was a real beauty when she let her long dark hair out and allowed it to get wet. The black curls fell down around her face, almost touching her nipples as she leaned forward over the water.

When Jenny did the same and sat next to Sharon, I couldn't help but become more than a little bit aroused. I was feeling terribly conflicted standing behind the tree, slightly obscured by some shrubs and a moonless night, watching my head teacher and her friends skinny dipping in the privacy of their own home, but I was also incredibly excited.

My reluctance soon passed though when the head of one of the officers of the law moved between Sharon's legs.

At this point my view was ruined by the timer of the light quelling the floodlight and all I could see was the faint glow of the solar lights highlighting their torsos.

I could make out Sharon and Jenny kissing, but that was really all. My cock was three quarters hard and I was tempted to retrieve it and give it a good shaking, but I declined its insistent demands by becoming distracted by the myriad of mosquito bites that I could feel erupting on my legs and arms.

The same must have been occurring at the pool side because Sharon and Jenny both stood up and ran back inside. When the security light glared back on, I instinctively hid behind the tree, missing a chance to feast upon the beautiful form of the dynamic duo.

Any thoughts of prowling around inside in search of my shirt were extinguished when Marcus and the two men clambered out of the pool and sauntered back inside.

I came to realise though that it didn't really matter anyway. I had much more ammo up my sleeve than any of them did, including against the local constabulary.

Music suddenly washed across the lawn as the party inside kicked in once more.

The beating thrum meant only one thing, more sex, hopefully was happening inside. Ignoring the bites of a million mosquitoes I plotted out a path that would take me, hopefully well hidden from the people inside, up to the window next to the back room.

I had an old dark grey cotton sweater in my back seat, so I threw that on to help ninja me up a bit more, and also stop the bites.

I scampered across about five metres of lawn, ducked behind a table and chair set before sliding as silently as I could under a small bush that grew next to the window.

My heart was pounding and I was rapidly becoming intoxicated by the thrill of my voyeurism.

When I gathered up the courage to look inside what I saw astounded me. Here was one police officer, at least I think he was because he had a police cap on, filming Sharon sucking his cock as Marcus fucked her from behind. Jenny was over on the lounge being double fucked by two guys who clearly hadn't made their way to the pool.

My cock became quite firm as I sat there, totally out of sight, as my immediate boss took two cocks and was happily being filmed as she did so.

Then I caught sight of another two guys and a red-headed woman standing in the kitchen just chatting and drinking wine as if it was hours earlier and they were around the pool.

At this point I could stay crouched down in a mosquito filled snake habitat and keep watching, just wander off and drive back, knock on the door and ask for a glass of water, or do what I'm so glad that I did.

That was grab my camera, carefully turn on the video camera, and grab myself a few minutes of my friends fucking to their hearts content.

I had no idea what I was filming as I held the corner of the camera up to the glass. I had taken the precaution of covering the screen with my hand as I filmed, diminishing any chance that the light would reveal me.

After a cheer and a hurrah I took the advantage of the noise and the absence of any chance that they would see me I darted back to the Subaru, spun the ignition on and headed back to the hotel, taking note of all the numbers displayed on the police car, for future reference.

--

After seeing Sharon and Jenny entertaining a team of men, I was feeling just a little bit toey as I entered the pub.

Hoping to find Erin and Georgie at the bar, or at the very least Erika, my disappointment was palpable when I discovered an overweight bald man leaning against the back of the bar, staring at a football match on the television.

I nodded, but he ignored me so I did a quick scan of the bar to check out if anyone else was there that looked either sexy or desperate, or both.

Seeing no one but the welded in drunks, and not wanting to become one of them, I did a quick u-turn and headed upstairs to my room.

As I took two steps at a time I hoped and hoped that I would discover Erin and Georgie naked in my bedroom, each of them masturbating in anticipation of my arrival.

My bedroom however was exactly as I'd left it. A ramshackle mish-mash of discarded sheets, clothing and literature.

I made as much noise as I possibly could to attract the attention of either one of them. I slammed doors, coughed unnecessarily loudly, ran taps, stomped as I walked. All to no avail.

Craving the bodies of two of my students was not a good mind-set to be in, so I turned my thoughts towards what I'd seen that night, and what it meant to me.

With a slumping despondency I gathered up my towel and toiletries and decided to have a shower. I was sadly trying to follow each action and footstep that I'd made the previous night, foolishly believing that if I did it the same way again, the girls would magically reappear.

It was not to be though. Despite the fact I set the taps to make as much noise as I possibly could, there was no damp plastic slapping against my thigh, no shadowy figures behind the curtain, just me.

I'd finished my ablutions and wrapped the towel around my waist. I stared at myself in the cracked, grazed mirror and let out a snort of self-derision. So I'd been seduced by two eighteen year old girls and watched and filmed my immediate boss fucking in their house with, I hate to admit it, more people than I could actually count.

Unless I was willing to use this all to my advantage though, it was all for nought. Knowledge is only useful if it's used.

I cracked the door open and instantly I could discern the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. These though weren't the sound of a dainty feminine step, these were labouring, hulking, plodding steps that were Godzilla like in their timbre.

Rather than step out, I stepped back, and for the second time that night, felt like some crazed voyeur.

I was right in my assumption that the heavy set footsteps belonged to someone other than a woman. The rotund, sloth-like appearance of the man behind the bar lurched past the bathroom and was fiddling his way through a mass of keys, searching for the one that eventually opened the door marked 'Private'.

No wave of sound erupted from the bedroom, no television was blaring, no music being played. Silence.

The quiet disturbed me.

I headed back to my room and pulled on a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. I opened the window and glanced left and right down the street. The town felt as though it had been deserted. There was no traffic, no cleaners, no drunks screaming abuse at their own reflections in the shop windows.

A rolling tumbleweed would not have been out of place.

I cracked open a packet of paracetemol and downed two, washing them down with a glass of ice water from the fridge that had a distinct, aged, metallic like quality that old fridge water attains.

When I lay back on the bed I noticed for the first time the cracking paint on the nicotine stained ceiling. Great shards of it hung down around the cornices. The bulb was encased in a dusty yellowing light fitting that was cracked almost perfectly along a diagonal. I could hear something scampering in the roof. Most likely possums, but it could have been rats or mice. Or the devil waiting to possess my sick and sorry soul, Exorcist style.

I grabbed my phone and for my own titillation I ran the video that I had been filming only an hour or so earlier

Perfectly framed were Jenny and Sharon being fucked and skewered by two men each, and there drinking was the red-head in the kitchen, and then I watched a sight which left me flabbergasted.

It was filmed at an angle I couldn't really see from where I was sitting, but for the final eight seconds of the video I could see a foot hoisted in the air right next to where I had been sitting.

And upon that foot, was a tattoo of a rose.

--

It was that unerring feeling of there being someone in your room that woke me the next morning.

It wasn't the crushing headache, the sour taste of stale beer in my mouth, nor the massive erection I was sporting, it was the soft, barely detectable sound of someone at my doorway.

Rather than spring up and startle whoever it was that I could hear, I was lying in such a way that I could open my right eye, the one closest to the mattress, just a bit, and through the moist blur of my eyelids I could see a pair of woman's legs.

Were they either Georgina's, Erin's or Erika's? No. These legs did not belong to any white person that I'd met in Coolamein, these pins had a distinctive Asian hue to them.

Thankfully, it clearly wasn't that fat fuck from the bar.

I watched those legs for a good minute before they very slowly went to turn, and I took the opportunity to fully open my eye.

There, just about to exit, was a a petite Asian woman, in some sort of uniform, slowly opening the door to leave.

At that point I rolled onto my back, allowing my hard-on to tent the sheets that covered me.

I kept my eyes closed at this point and for further effect I threw in a snuffling noise. Pretending to be asleep was a skill I'd picked up from my relationship with Natasha.

I heard a soft gasp as I stretched out, and all I could think of was all that I'd seen the night before, and all that I'd experienced in my short time in this town.

Threesome's with students, orgies, the principal's wife's ankle and now a Peeping Tom chambermaid. It was time for me to be bold, to take advantage of what this wonderful town had to offer, seemingly loads of gratuitous sex.

Still acting as though I was in that between sleep and waking state, I fidgeted slightly, and as I did so I pulled the sheet right back, letting the morning air hit my cock as it poked out of the gap in my boxers.

The intake of air from my friend was clearly audible, as was her moan and the soft click of the door as she closed it. I could hear her trying to move quietly towards me and I knew that at this point, my morning was looking very rosy.

I moved my head back, groaned and opened my eyes with a mock startle that may have been too effective as the super-hot Asian girl nearly turned and ran,

"Wait," I softly said, it did the trick as she quickly turned her face back towards me, a smile was writ large upon it.

With no words she snuck back towards me, staring only at my fulsome cock as she did so.

"So big," she said and then placed her hands over her mouth in that cute way Asian women do.

'Chinese, Japanese, Pekinese, pussy please', was all I could stupidly think of as she stood before me in her shorts and corporate polo shirt. It was no sexy attire, but what was underneath it, I soon found out, was tight, hot and so fucking horny that I currently have her in my top three fucks, solo fucks that is, considering that I'm now in the multi-partner category, of my life.

She pointed at my cock as if asking if she could touch it. I, of course, nodded.

She knelt on the edge of the bed and tucked her long black hair away from her classically beautiful Asian face. Her right hand looked positively minuscule as she wrapped it around my increasingly turgid pole. She very delicately ran her hand up and down it as I adjusted my pillows for a better view of her handiwork.

It was when she reached up with her left hand that the massive engagement ring and adjacent wedding ring came clearly into view. For a moment I was torn with guilt, but that guilt was transient and fleeting, like a fart in a hurricane, because when she sunk her mouth over my knob end and flicked it with her tongue, I nearly yelled 'hallelujah!'

"Christ," I murmured, as her mouth and tongue went to work over my cock. This nymphette was polishing my cock like it was a priceless piece of jewellery. She had both hands gliding sensually up and around my length as she twisted and stroked the skin at just the right pressure for maximum effect.

Looking me fair in the eyes she momentarily stopped, and with those gorgeous, lusting eyes she smiled at me and stood up. For one frightening moment I though she was going to leave, but she ever so quickly, and as seductively as you can remove a work uniform, stripped naked to her little white sandshoes.

"You like?" she asked as she stroked up and down her lithesome form. I couldn't talk, so I just smiled and nodded like some demented fool.

Her breasts were firm and had a delightful tilt upwards, her pussy looked as if it had been curated by an artist.

I sat up and pulled my t-shirt off, then lifted my arse and pulled my shorts off as my friend rubbed her tits, and ever so slightly, touched her pussy. Now, I could talk.

"You're absolutely beautiful," I said as she came to me. Her skin was smooth and supple, her breasts felt better than they looked and when we kissed her tongue tasted of lust, and mint.

I never thought that kissing could be so arousing, but she had a deft tongue that explored my mouth, as I wanted to do with her pussy.

I lay back enjoying her kissing as she mounted me and began to slide her pussy up and down the length of my cock.

"That feels so good," she moaned, "So fucking hard."

Here I was with a surprise fuck happening, and I was being surprised by the f-word when she spoke it.

"My pussy is so horny," she continued to glide her perfectly formed labia gently along the underside of my cock.

With one graceful move she slid back and once more took my cock in her mouth, licking her own cunt juice of the stem before licking at the orb of pre-cum that was oozing from the slit.

"Tastes so good," she crooned before engulfing my cock almost to the hilt.

Then with a ballet like elegance she was back with her pussy hovering inches above my cock.

"You're so big," she said as she took my cock in her left hand, her wedding rings clearly on display.

She playfully held my knob just at the entrance to her honey pot before slowing sliding down until she was about half-way in, and even at that point, I was in heaven. She backed out a portion and then with a determined smile she plunged down onto my cock, eliciting a slight squeal of delight from her, and a 'Oh my fucking God,' from me.

She fell forward onto me and began once more the tongue kissing I so adored, and simultaneously she began a writhing rhythmic gyration on my cock as she worked herself up and down on my pole.

"Baby, you're so hot, so hard," she cooed. "You like my cunt? You like to fuck my cunt?"

I'd met not only the hottest girl I'd ever fucked, but also the one with the filthiest mouth.

"Fuck yeah," I joined in, "Your cunt is on fire."

This discourse even sent her crazier. Her pace quickened and her juices began flowing even more than they had.

"Your cunt is so tight and wet," I added. "You love having my big cock in your cunt don't you?"

As she began to cum her eyes rolled back and for a moment I thought she was fitting, but the contractions around my cock nearly had me erupting into her, so I thought of something other than how much I wanted to cum, and rallied the old boy for round two.

She collapsed onto me in a twitching, panting mess before I flipped her onto her side so I could admire her body. Out of the corner of the window I could see the town was coming to life. Garbage was being collected, trucks were unloading stock and I was now having my cock sucked once again that morning.

"Fucking hell," I groaned. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

She had my balls cupped in her hands as she squeezed them and blew my cock.

"Want to fuck my pussy again," she playfully asked. "Want to fill my pussy with your cock?"

I just nodded and winked which sent her spinning around, presenting me with her perfectly formed arse and her magical twat.

"Fuck me nice and hard," she instructed, "Bang that dirty cunt."

I elegantly watched as my turgid tool slid effortlessly into her silky wet slit. Even her rosebud arsehole was perfect. Holding her by the hips I began a fervent pounding of her delightful body. With each smack into her she elicited a cute little squeak that even heightened my arousal and the rigidity of my tool.

"You good, you big," she whispered. "You make me wet, you make me cum."

I wasn't sure if the second part of that phrase was a question or a statement, but as there was no discernible change to her demeanour, I took it as a question.

So as a gentleman I always like to see a woman cum first and my favourite technique is to rub their clit and talk dirty as I do so.

Just as it has worked for numerous other women, it worked for her as well.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds