A New Teacher's Welcoming Pt. 02

"You like to fuck big cocks," I said as I reached around her tiny waist and rubbed her swelling nub. Knowing what this town was like, I added an extra person to the mix, verbally at least.

"Feeling a big cock in your cunt, sucking on big cocks turns you on too doesn't it?"

"I love cocks."

"A cock in your mouth and one in your pussy," I could feel her changing, her movements were slowing. "A big load of cum all over your face, filling your cunt with cum."

Then it happened. She pushed her arse right back at me and I could feel the walls of her cunt grab onto my shaft like a vice. This was followed by a low murmur of pleasure and a flooding of her pussy with copious juices. The slopping noises we made as we continued were almost comical in their nature. The sort of sound one makes with your mouth as you mimic that exact noise.

I certainly wanted a taste of that pussy so I flipped the smiling Asian on to her back and with a fervour I slid my tongue all around her nether regions as she held me down with her sand shoe clad feet.

Her cunt was as joyous to lick as it was to fuck, and it was only minutes later that I had my cock back in her hole and I alternated between the two for some time.

Lick, lick, lick, fuck, fuck fuck. Repeat.

Then I made the error of suggesting, through body language, that she sucked my dick, that bought the morning session to a close.

She dropped to her knees and flipped her dark hair back over her shoulder. That in itself was almost good enough but when she tucked one hand under my ball bag, spat on my cock and wanked it slowly as she looked me in the eye, I really had no chance.

Suck, lick, wank, suck, lick, wank. Repeat.

My God she was superb. Her technique, I decided, had to have been learned. Either she had a dark past in whatever country she hailed from, or I was in the hands of someone that watches a lot of training videos, and gets a lot of practice perfecting what she's learnt.

I have certain triggers that always, regardless of my doubtless strong self-control, tip me over the edge. One of them is watching a woman finger herself. When she reached down with her left hand and played with her pussy I lost it all over her beautiful face.

Ropes of cum arced across the bridge of her nose and onto her forehead as she tugged my cock to one of the greatest orgasms of my life.

She poked her tongue out and I aimed my pulsating cock right at it as she returned to rubbing her cunt and squeezing her nipples as she did so.

I shook violently as I shot the last of my jism onto her tongue. When she smiled at me and slid it down her throat I was all ready to go again, but it wasn't to be because my nameless friend twisted on her heels and began to quickly gather up all her clothes in a true indication of the furtive nature of her illicit affair.

In silence I watched her nonchalantly wipe my cum off her face and onto my sheets. This was followed by her getting quickly dressed before looking for all her belongings and with just a quick peck on the cheek, and a soft 'Goodbye', she was gone.

No name, no card, no further liaisons, nought but a satiated cock and a smile that hurt.

It was a smile though that didn't last long at all.

As she left the room I heard the door marked 'Private' open and a muffled, but amicable in tone, discussion going on out in the hallway.

I snuck over to the door and tried to discern portions of the conversation but all I heard was my Asian friend saying goodbye and the sound of her trotting down the stairs.

Thinking that the coast was clear enough for me to grab a quick shower I pulled my shorts and t-shirt back on, grabbed my towel, opened the door and almost walked head-on into Georgie.

"Mr Hornyman," she said with a wry grin writ across her beautiful face. She looked down the stairs, across at my room, and then at me. Piecing together exactly what had happened only minutes earlier.

"Dangerous territory that," she said.

There was no point in pretending it hadn't happened. "Why?" I asked with a slight crackle of fear in my voice.

"Well," she moved close enough that we touched. Her school uniform was crisp and fresh and her hair smelt of apples. I made no attempt to move. "The last guy who took advantage of Lin's talents also discovered her husband's penchant for mindless violence."

Impressed at first by her use of the word 'penchant', I was subsequently terrified by the term 'mindless violence.'

"But," she continued, "He's walking again now, so that's a positive."

She could see the fear in my face as she once again looked me up and down before sneaking a quick glance back towards the door.

I didn't even twitch when she reached out, slid her hand into my shorts and grabbed a hold of my rapidly hardening tool.

"Hmm," she quietly moaned, "A sticky just-fucked cock really isn't my idea of a nutritious breakfast."

I lowered my head to kiss her but she quickly broke free and stepped away, leaving me standing in the hall with my cock hanging at half-mast out of my shorts.

"Sir," she sniffed her hand and giggled in that cute way girls do, "We have school in thirty minutes!"

"What?" I'd clearly lost track of time. "Right, fuck off then."

Georgie just laughed, seductively licked her fingers and flicked her gorgeous blonde hair back over her shoulder.

"Best make sure Lin's husband doesn't find out," she said as she descended the stairs.

Once more I saw myself sitting in a cart, the safety strap on my ride snapping off and me grabbing onto a slippery bar as the roller coaster which was now my life rolled over the top and went screaming down into the abyss.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds