A Nice Family

"Something on your mind this morning, son?" Kurt asked.

"No," he answered guiltily, wondering if perhaps his mother had heard more last night than she let on. "Why?"

"Oh, you seem a little . . . sure of yourself."

Ken turned to see his dad nodding his head at his son's crotch. "Oops, sorry." He fumbled to adjust himself.

"I'll bet that sure is something," his mother remarked.

Quickly returning to his seat with his coffee, he looked at his mother again. She was grinning and winked at him. A sharp glance in the other direction saw his father smirking.

Maybe he really wasn't awake. Maybe this was still a dream.

"I bet it is, too."

Everyone turned sharply toward the door. Kaki was standing there dressed identically to her mother, nipples straining against and vaguely visible through the thin material.

"Sweetie, are you just getting home?" Kate asked, surprised.

"No, I got in around two-ish."

"Why so early?" Kurt wanted to know. "Something happen?"

"Yeah, Michael got a little tipsy and thought that since some of his friends were scoring with their dates that he could too. Unfortunately, my dress paid the price, but my virtue is still intact." Then she grinned. "Although, I imagine his balls are pretty sore this morning. I think I kicked a one hundred yard field goal!"

Kurt was chuckling.

"And he'll have to come here and face all of us to ask for the keys to his car back. He refused to take me home, but the asshole left his keys in his car."

"That's my girl," Kate said, stepping over and putting her arm around her daughter.

But all Ken noticed was both of their nipples poking out so strongly he thought the bullets might rip right through their shirts. "I'll have to give him a piece of my mind."

Kaki came up behind Ken mashing her tits into his back and wrapping her arms around him. "Appreciated, but not necessary. I think just you and Dad standing there with sneers as I give him back his keys will make a stronger statement."

"Intimidation," Kurt noted. "I like the way you think."

But again, all Ken was aware of was Kaki's knockers drilling into his back.

And again, he wondered what was coming over him.

* * *

Returning to bed after breakfast, not so much because she was still sleepy, but rather she really had nothing else to do, Kaki was also aware of changes taking place. For her, she enjoyed the hour with Ken after arriving home way more than the evening that preceded it, even ignoring the incident at the lakefront with Michael. In fact, the time with her brother made her all but forget her disappointing date, and she would have been able to let it go altogether if it were not for the reminder of her ruined dress on a chair in the corner.

Kaki and Ken had been brought up to be close, loving siblings—and they were. They had never been contentious, although they did have occasional differences. And while they were no strangers to hugs and kisses, last night had gone way beyond anything they had ever done. For her, she had never experienced such emotion, such arousal, such love—not the familial kind—with any other boy.

She felt as though she should be having doubts about it, but didn't, couldn't; she had just enjoyed it too much. And she wanted it to happen again. Realistically, Kaki knew she should allow time to pass, let the dust settle, to see if it was just her spoiled evening looking for redemption with the first person available, or if it had been real.

One thing was for certain: Ken had not pushed her away nor attempted to stop it, although, he did seem a bit out of sorts this morning in the kitchen. She would at least have to talk to him.

* * *

Back in their bedroom getting ready to run their Saturday errands, Kate said to her husband, "I think it's beginning."

Kurt looked up from shaving, saw his wife drying herself outside of the shower stall. Her incredible body never ceased to thrill and excite him. He looked in her eyes, considering the meaning of her statement, but momentarily lost his train of thought as he took in her magnificent nude form. Reeling himself back, he merely nodded in response to what she had said. He knew exactly what she meant.

* * *

Still in bed in her tank top and shorts, Kaki got up after her parents announced they were off to run errands. "Have fun," she called out, amused at their "errands." More often than not, they had nothing else to do so they went to their favorite stores and/or the mall and just looked. It was their little outing that they enjoyed, which always included lunch somewhere. The children were always welcomed to accompany them, but Kaki and Ken knew their mother and father so looked forward to these Saturday excursions that they allowed them their time together. Only on rare occasions did brother and sister go along.

Conveniently, the second floor of their home had the master bedroom suite and guest room down the hall to the right of the stairs and the children's rooms down the left corridor. Though the layouts of Kaki's and Ken's bedrooms were nearly identical, the doorways had been cleverly placed at opposite ends of the wall so one did not look into the other. Stepping into the hallway, she saw her brother's door slightly ajar, so she walked the few steps and peered in.

He also was still in bed, though sitting up reading. He was an avid reader. Kaki merely walked in, lifted the covers and eased in. It was another act they had done with each other many times, usually just to talk. On this occasion, she slid a little closer than usual. She reached up and rubbed the palm of her hand on his chest.

Ken glanced down, then toward her looking up at him. Before he completely turned his head back to his book, he swung it back, this time aiming his vision at her breasts bulging out of her top. "Give me a minute to finish this chapter," he said, though from this moment on, concentration would be difficult at best.

Kaki withdrew her hand to use it to remove her tank top completely, tossing it on the floor. She returned her head to its resting place in her left palm atop her extended forearm.

Ken did another double take. "What are you doing?"

"You're topless."

He looked down at himself, gave it a second's thought, and then said, "Fair enough." His return to reading became futile. "But now I can't read."

"I'm not going anywhere. You can finish and then look at my tits."

"Why do you think I want to look at your tits?"

"Just a hunch." Kaki shrugged. "And maybe wishful thinking on my part."

"Okay. Why do you want me to look at your tits?" Good as the book was, this conversation was getting even better. He stuck his bookmark in, set the publication on his night stand, and then eased down assuming a mirror position to hers.

"It made me feel good last night. Just wanted to see if it still did."

"Does it?"

"It does."

"Why?"

Kaki's palm slid across her forehead covering her face, hiding her embarrassment. "None of the boys I ever kissed made me feel the way you did last night."

"Are you sure that just wasn't a reaction to the unexpected turn of events your evening took?"

"I honestly don't know," Kaki responded, reaching over to again toy with his chest and left nipple. She felt her own nipples hardening, and saw that Ken noticed also. When he didn't stop her, she added, "but I hope it wasn't. I really liked the way it felt and I want to feel it again."

Ken nodded his understanding. He couldn't disagree with her. He felt almost exactly the same. However, with those two splendid mounds staring at him, her nipples so hard and pointed as to look like projectiles, it was not easy to concentrate. Recalling his earlier thoughts regarding the impetus for their activity last night and their subsequent feelings, he asked, "Did you feel something come over you last night? I mean, we've always been close, sis, but nothing has ever led us in the direction we took last night."

"I did," Kaki answered, as though she completely understood. "I mean, I didn't come home with the intention of doing what I did, what we did. But then, when we gazed into each other's eyes, it felt like the thing to do. It felt right."

"And now?"

"I want it to still feel right." She allowed her head to dip. "How about you?"

Kaki's glorious tits were simply irresistible. Ken could not help but reach out and fondle the uppermost one and gently thumb her nipple. She looked up, a warm smile gracing her lips. Ken had never been a groper with girls he dated; however, there had been a number of girls who had indirectly let him know that they would be receptive, and likewise others whom he just had to touch. The point was, he had never felt any that were as firm, yet soft, or any that just felt right in his hands as did Kaki's. The question was, was it because they really were unique or that they belonged to his sister and that made them something that was taboo and all the more desirable?

Whatever this discussion about something coming over them causing them to do things brothers and sisters were not supposed to do was, either it was coming over her again at this moment, or more likely, it had never left her, because Kaki could stand it no longer. She squirmed closer to Ken pushing him onto his back and attacked his lips with a ferocity and desire she had not even felt last night. He responded similarly.

She drew her right leg up, draping it over his crotch, feeling the massive hard on between his legs. That aroused her all the more. Her hands sought his and she rotated their arms up above their heads as far as the bed would allow. Her lips never leaving his, she eased completely on top of him, her breasts flattening against his chest. His cock was standing straight up as much as his boxers would allow. Her pussy could feel the heat emanating from it.

Kaki slid down slowly until her crotch made contact with his steel rod. She bent her neck to lick and suck his nipple and she felt his dick pulse, most likely emitting a stream of pre-cum.

With passion overwhelming her, Kaki no longer cared that, because Ken was her brother, this was taboo. She eased off of him on his right side and instantly fished his beautifully straight cock out of the slit in the front of his boxers rather than pulling his shorts down to maintain some semblance of properness. She was right. It was bubbling clear liquid. Leaning in, she rubbed the head of his penis, and thus, the viscous goo on each of her own nipples until each was covered.

Watching her brother's face contort in a mixture of pain and pleasure, she knew he was probably ready to explode. His cock still oozing, Kaki rubbed the gunk all over his shaft and then pumped it as she had spied him doing a number of times. As his breathing quickened, so did her hand.

Ken knew he should have stopped this long ago, knew he should stop it now . . . or now . . . or now. But this wasn't just a girl giving him a handjob, this wasn't just siblings playing you-show-me-yours-and-I'll-show-you-mine, this was his beautiful sister whom he loved more than anything touching him like he'd never been touched before. Her grip was firm, though gentle, purposeful though loving, and he was powerless to halt it.

Resigning himself to that knowledge, he couldn't help but let his geyser burst.

Feeling Ken's cock expand, Kaki knew he was close. Her arm was just long enough to continue pumping him while her lips sought his. She had given a couple of guys handjobs before. But they had just been that: a girl being nice and getting a guy off. This was not one of those meaningless times, this was love and she wanted to feel it. And she did so through their kiss.

Most of his cum landed on his abdomen and some on her arm. He emitted throaty moans through their kissing and she continued the mouth action until he was completely spent and soft again. Somewhere along the way, he had wrapped his arms around her to further impart his emotion, his love.

Moving her hand up his abdomen, she felt an unbelievable amount of pearly ejaculate puddling in his belly. When she lifted her head to see, Kaki was amazed by the volume. Her own passion not yet diffused, she impulsively shoved her shorts down and off, mounted his stomach, rested her yearning pussy in the puddle of his love juice and began sliding her hips forward and back rubbing her clit against his skin. She was on the pill so she had no fear if any made its way inside her; Ken knew it as well.

No stranger to masturbation, Kaki did it enough to enjoy the great feeling the act produced. Though she was still technically a virgin—she had popped her own cherry sneaking her mom's dildo—she had always somehow felt that as satisfying as self-gratification was, it would not compare to an actual fuck from a real penis. However, as she had revealed to Ken last night, she had simply not found a boy she was willing to go all the way with. While this was not actual sex, it was already feeling a hundred times better than masturbation. Leading up to her orgasm, she was experiencing indescribable feelings like she had never before known.

Once again, to complete the act, she bent down to press her lips to Ken's. As before, he put his arms around her, but this time, he slid his right hand down behind her to further stimulate her clit with his finger. Just the touch of his digit had her exploding a second later in the most satisfy orgasm she had ever experienced. So enjoyable was it, she actually felt herself ejaculating something to mix with his already there.

Sitting up, she breathlessly murmured, "God, that was incredible," and then collapsed on top of him.

As her abdomen made contact with his, Ken felt their combined juices mash together and spread along their skin and it felt marvelous. He wrapped his arms around her once more, holding her tightly. At this moment, he felt such emotion, such love as he had never felt for another person. Every nerve in his body tingled, his heart fluttered, his head was pounding, and he never wanted to let go of her.

They remained together until all of their expelled body fluids dried, and then a while longer. Neither had fallen asleep. They simply felt a closeness like never before that neither wanted to end. It wasn't until the quiet stillness of the house was disturbed by the seemingly distant, but unique sound of the garage door opening, signaling that their parents were returning. Had they been together that long?

"Aw, hell," Kaki complained, as she slowly sat up. In no hurry, knowing she had time, she eased off of Ken and the bed, gathered her clothing, and leaned over to kiss him again. "Guess I'll go shower this off, much as I hate to." Before she strutted out of his room naked, just as they heard their parents entering the house, she said, "To be continued."

* * *

Cool showers provided the siblings with a measure of control over their emotions and newer intense feelings about each other; that and the fact that their parents were home all afternoon performing chores and what not. Kaki wore a daytime version of her nightclothes: short shorts and a tank top, no bra, and it was a safe bet, no underwear. Kate was dressed similarly, having changed upon returning from their errands. The men simply wore t-shirts and knee-length shorts.

With whatever had come over Kaki Friday governing her thinking, and her parents presence restricting activity between her and Ken, she started seeing her family in a new light.

It began when she saw her dad and her brother outside on the patio facing each other and talking. In those few minutes, she realized that she could have been watching one or the other looking at himself in a full-length mirror. They were the same height with nearly the same build, although Kurt was a tad stockier. She further noticed that he was certainly as handsome as Ken. She'd always known that her dad was a good-looking man, but now, seeing him with Ken in this new light made her almost envious of her mother. Kate had an attractive man who was loving, a wonderful caretaker, ace husband, who—if the sounds that frequently came from their bedroom were any clue—was also great in bed.

Kaki wanted the same, but society's morals frowned on that.

Focusing now more on her dad, Kaki wondered if she was blindfolded would his kisses be any different than Ken's. Hmmm.

"You see something new out there?" Kate asked, stepping beside her daughter and putting her arm around the girl's shoulder.

The question struck Kaki as odd. Her mother could see what she was looking at. What was she really asking? "Actually, I do. Just noticing how alike Ken and dad are. They could almost be brothers."

Kate smiled. "Yeah, we have a couple of great guys, don't we?"

"What do you mean?" Kaki asked. It came out a bit defensively, and she wondered if her mother was implying something. Did she know what her children had been doing?

"Your father and brother, my husband and son; our men."

"Oh, right." Still watching their men, Kaki had a thought. "Are we that much alike?"

With her warm, motherly smile, Kate turned her daughter to face her, just as were the men. "What do you see? Is it like looking in the mirror?"

Kaki studied her mother up close. "Amazingly similar. Except you're an inch or so taller, and I wish I had your bigger tits."

Kate reached out and cupped her daughter's breasts caressingly. "I'm not that much bigger and yours are not small by any stretch of the imagination. But be careful what you wish for. And as far as taller and bigger go, you still have some growing to do."

It took Kaki by surprise, her mother touching her breasts. Only it didn't feel so motherly. And she was not quick to let go. But what amazed Kaki even more was, she felt a small arousal from her mom's hands.

Seeing her daughter's confused expression, Kate asked her, "I'm sorry. Did that bother you?" as she let go.

"No," was Kaki's non-committal response.

"Do you like having your breasts touched?"

Ever alert, Kaki answered, "Well, it's not like I let people do it all the time."

"Oh, come on, you've never had a boy cop a feel? Any boy?"

Her parents had always been straightforward with her about any subject and had always encouraged her to be the same with them, as evidenced by this conversation. And she always had. But now, for some reason, she found it awkward.

Subconsciously, of course, she knew that some of the reason was Ken. Kaki started to answer negatively, then thought better of it and said, "Actually, that's what started it all Friday night. And just so you know, it was less about him trying than the crude method of his attempt."

"Well, I'm glad to hear that," Kate said, "because motive is everything."

* * *

"Oh, wow, did mom just grab Kaki's tits?" Ken asked his dad in astonishment.

"I don't know," Kurt replied. "I wasn't looking."

"I could swear that's what I saw."

"Okay, well, if she did, I'm sure it's because they were talking about their breasts or some related subject," Kurt explained with no doubts.

"I guess I never really paid attention before," Ken observed, "but mom and Kaki are built very much alike, breasts included."

Noticing his son still looking, and then glancing at the girls himself, Kurt agreed. "I would say you are correct." Returning his attention to Ken, he added, "You becoming a breast man?"

Ken turned back to his dad, regarded him a moment, then smirked. "Hard not to with women like them running around the house, especially the way they dress."

"So, whose are you looking at?"

With a sheepish grin, Ken said, "Don't know if I should answer that."

"You just did."

Ken nodded, unsure if he had just incriminated himself.

"Well, don't let tits—and ass—be your only attraction to a woman. Doesn't necessarily make her good in bed, or a good woman in general. Let those two factors, not necessarily in that order, be your priorities. If you're lucky, you'll get them all."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Nice Family
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds