A Nice Family

"Looks like you did with mom."

Kurt merely smiled proudly.

So, did I, Ken thought. If only society didn't think it was so wrong.

* * *

Both conversations were suddenly interrupted by the sound of the doorbell, which the men could hear from out on the patio. The guys and the girls all traded questioning looks, but all thought they knew who the caller probably was. Kurt and Ken went in and followed Kaki to the front door, with Kate bringing up the rear. She couldn't help noticing the nice asses of her two men.

A quick look through the peep hole confirmed the visitor. "It's him," Kaki whispered. She grabbed the keys on a nearby table and held them behind her back.

If the expression on his face was any indication, Michael Ryder clearly had not expected to be greeted by the entire Kruger family. It was a bit unnerving. "Hello, Kaki," he politely offered, merely nodding to the others. "I've come to get my keys," he went on when no one said anything.

Her voice as cold as the iceberg that sank the Titanic, Kaki said, "I think you owe me an apology first."

Michael was taken aback by her statement, but he couldn't say what came to mind with the men in her family looking like they would rip his heart out of his chest if he so much as made one wrong move. Instead, he said, "Maybe I did have a bit too much to drink."

"That's an excuse, not an apology," Kaki shot back.

"You—" Michael bit his tongue. "Look, can we talk privately?"

"Why? You chicken to say what you have to say in front of my family?"

"This is between us."

"There is no us." Kaki made him sweat a minute before heaving a heavy, dramatic huff. She led him down the walk—keeping his keys from his view—out of her family's range of hearing, but not out of their sight. "Okay, talk," she commanded.

"You embarrassed the hell out of me Friday night." His voice almost sounded like a whiney toddler.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you it's not polite to grab?" she spat back.

"You know you wanted it."

Kaki now noticed the car parked in front of the next door neighbor's house with two of his friends in it. So, he wanted to put on a show for them. "You can try to hang this on me all you want and show off for your friends, but whether I wanted it or not, that was not the way to find out and you know it."

"You bitch!"

"Aw, I was going to give you your keys anyway, even though you're acting like an asshole, just to show I'm not a vengeful person, and then you had to go and say that."

"You better give me my keys, bitch."

"Oh, and what are you going to do?" She'd never known him to be a bully, a tough guy, or particularly violent. She was certain this was all a put on for his friends, even though they couldn't hear.

"You don't want to know."

"Oh, well, then I guess I am appropriately frightened," Kaki said smugly. "So, I take it you're not going to apologize."

"You can take it . . . to the bank!" He laughed at his own stupid joke.

"Well, then if you're not going to apologize, neither am I."

And with lightning speed, before Michael knew what Kaki was doing, she hauled off kicked him in the nuts, she was certain, harder than she had Friday night. He doubled over in pain, clutching his scrotum.

"There goes your keys," she barked, throwing them over his head into the middle of the street. As she turned to walk back into the house, she stopped at the front door, then spun around again and shouted, "Hope you find your car now that you have your keys."

Michael attempted to straighten up as though he was going to go after her, but aside from the fact that the excruciating pain prevented it, her brother, who was bigger and better built took a step out of the house. "You won't get away with this, bitch!" He then limped doubled-over into the street to retrieve his keys. A minute later, he was in his friend's car speeding off.

"I'll have a chat with his mother," Kate said once they were all back inside and the door closed.

"Not necessary," Kaki said. "He's too much of a wuss to do anything."

"He'll have me to deal with if he does," Ken stated boldly.

'Okay," Kate said.

* * *

No one in the Kruger family thought any more of the incident for the rest of the weekend. However, during that time, both Kaki's and Ken's sexual awakening continued. She resumed her observations of her family through dinner as they discussed vacation venues, deciding on nothing more than someplace near or on the water.

Following the meal, the Kruger Saturday night ritual for anyone who was home was to watch a movie together. They all crawled onto their big U-shaped sectional sofa whose ottomans filled in the inside of the "U" making a huge bed. Generally, the parents claimed either end, unless it was a romantic movie in which case they snuggled together on one end. Tonight's comedy had Kate on one end, Ken next, then Kaki and Kurt on the opposite end.

Having seen the film a couple of times before, Kaki pretended to watch, but her mind was preoccupied with her new awareness of her family. She occasionally stole sidelong glances at her dad and brother, but couldn't see her mother without being too obvious.

She was now seeing so much of her adorable brother in her dad, just more mature, and she was certain, way more experienced. That was an arousing thought. Kaki had always believed that her virginity would be taken by a boy her own age, someone no more experienced than she. Leading up to Friday night, there was a possibility it would have even happened then, although she had really hoped for something more romantic and meaningful than on and under blankets on the lakefront.

The incident, of course, changed all that, and last night and this morning with her brother had her now thinking she wanted it to be Ken, who perhaps was a bit more experienced and certainly someone she really loved.

Now observing her dad all day, and with whatever had come over her, the notion of an experienced man was beginning to have some appeal. But she could not ponder that idea long because she found herself becoming aroused. What did that mean?

* * *

Without either knowing, Ken's thoughts were running a parallel course. Here he was sandwiched between the two most beautiful women in the world and there was nothing he could do about it. And even if he could, he was uncertain whether he should. And even if he could convince himself that he should, then he couldn't decide which one.

Kaki was unquestionably a teen hottie. There wasn't one of his friends who hadn't made a comment about wanting to fuck her, or at least, whistled a wolf call at her. Of course, they were careful doing such things around Ken because they knew he was very protective of his little sister and didn't want to risk incurring his wrath. But he knew they did these things behind his back. And the truth was, he was secretly proud that he had a sibling that his friends lusted after, nor could he really blame them because he felt the same about her as they did.

And then there was his mother, whom he really just started to notice today. Well, that wasn't exactly true. Of course, he recognized what a gorgeous creature she was, and had done so years ago, from the time he had gone through puberty, if not sooner. And needless to say, he had spent time attempting to glimpse her with little or no clothes on . . . and he had . . . and he had never been disappointed. Had he spilled a few drops of semen because of that? Absolutely, and more than just a few drops.

But he hadn't thought of doing more—until now.

However, whether he would have a real opportunity with Kaki or his mother really didn't matter; because it was wrong. And so far, he just couldn't get over that . . . much as he might want to.

* * *

But that didn't stop Ken Kruger from dreaming. He couldn't help the visions of reverie his mind conjured up. And the fantasy of his mother grasping his hard cock by its root, holding it up and taking swipes with her tongue had him hoping he would never wake up. His dilemma was, it felt so real, so incredibly fantastic; it was too good to be a dream. A mental tug-o-war raged: remain in slumber or awaken to verify the reality of the feeling.

In the end, there was no way this could be any more than reality, except the wonder of why his mother would be fondling his dick while he slept, particularly when she had to have a much better plaything with his dad's tool. That was the final inducement for him to find out. Reluctantly, Ken opened his eyes.

His emotions were mixed at the sight of Kaki as she dragged her tongue over the helmet of his penis as though she was licking an ice cream cone. However, whatever disappointment he felt because it was not his mom, as his sister continued this unexpected, though knowledgeable tongue action, which felt really good, it no longer mattered whose mouth it was, and the image of his mom faded gracefully from his mind.

With this sudden awakening, he had no idea when in time they were, and that caused caution and concern to set in.

Sensing Ken's wakefulness, and looking up to see the pleasure she was giving him marred by worry, Kaki explained, "Mom and dad are at the grocery."

That also told Ken that it was Sunday morning, which was their parents' weekly grocery shopping excursion. It usually filled two hours as they visited two to three stores claiming no one grocery had everything they needed.

"Enjoying yourself?" he asked.

"Sorry," Kaki grinned. "I just couldn't wait; too much excitement yesterday."

"And why are you doing . . . what you're doing?"

"You know what most guys want to do when they take you out?" Kaki asked rhetorically and she lay down beside him, never relinquishing her grasp of his cock. Stroking it occasionally, she went on, "They sucker you by offering to take you to a movie, maybe even dinner, but then they always conveniently can't think of anything else to do, so you know where you end up?"

"Parked at the lakefront?"

With a smug smile, Kaki continued, "'So, we can get to know each other better.' But what they really want to know is how their hands feel on your tits and how their dick feels with your hand wrapped around it, and if they're really lucky getting it inside your mouth. I don't think any of the girls I know have fallen for it. The only girls who do it are the ones that already wanted to—only a couple I know. And you know what everybody thinks of them? They're ho's or sluts. I don't want to be thought of that way. But I am fascinated by a penis, and what better one to start with than yours?" And with that, she leaned over and stuffed as much of Ken's cock in her mouth as she could, and then slowly withdrew making sure her lips and tongue dragged up the surface of his shaft.

Ken let out a high-pitched moan of delight. "Well, for someone who's just starting, you seem to know pretty well what you're doing."

She grinned. "I've been doing research." And then, she swallowed him again. "I'm not ready to deep throat yet."

He shook his head at the irony. "Do you even like doing what you're doing?"

With a wicked smile, Kaki countered, "The question is, do you?"

"If you're asking does it feel good, the answer is an enthusiastic yes." But he said it with a frown. "The problem is, I'm not sure we should be doing this."

Kaki looked up sharply, somewhat surprised by his statement. "You mean because we're siblings?"

"Yes," he responded as though there could be no doubt. Ken pulled her up. "Can we talk about this?"

But all Kaki did was move her mouth from his dick to his mouth, kissing him passionately.

"What's gotten into you?"

"Am I being bad?"

"I just thought I knew you better."

"It's like we discussed yesterday. Friday night was an awakening."

"Which part?" Ken wanted to know.

"Kissing you. It was like the prince kissing Sleeping Beauty. You awakened something in me. I don't know how else to describe it. I've never had an aversion to sex or anything sexual, but I never had anything to get me started. You lit my flame." Kaki gave a pouting frown. "And now you want to douse it."

"Mom and dad always brought us up to know right from wrong."

"They never said this was wrong."

Rolling his eyes, Ken said, "Not specifically."

"But then, it never really came up in conversation." Kaki shrugged. "Okay, well, if you want me to stop." She let go of his cock.

He frowned.

"As I thought."

"My dilemma is, I don't know where to draw the line," Ken revealed. "I mean, this . . . this is not intercourse, which seems to be where many people draw the line. But is that just an excuse?"

Kaki could see that her brother really was confused. "Wow. You're serious, aren't you? So, what about Friday night and yesterday morning?"

"Those just happened. But now, we've—I've—had time to think about it. And I'm having to wrestle with my conscience."

"Maybe you shouldn't think about it." She thought for a moment. "What if mom and dad were okay with it?"

"Well, I sure as hell wouldn't go ask them. Hey, mom," Ken mimicked, "I'm going to go upstairs and fuck Kaki's brains out, okay? I don't think that would go over to well."

Kaki heaved a heavy sigh. "So, our parents raised us to be open about everything, but the one thing we want to be open about is the single subject that is taboo." She shook her head. "That sucks!" And with that, she arose and returned to her room, leaving a perplexed Ken unfulfilled.

* * *

The remainder of the day was dismal for the young redheaded female. Her sexual awakening evolved into an amazing realization as the hours progressed. It became clear to her that this new carnal hunger was less about simply wanting to now have sex as much as it was about who she wanted to have sex with: certainly her brother, Ken, because he was the boy of her dreams. But as she observed her mother and father throughout the day, she knew she wanted to experience love-making with her father because she could only fantasize how incredible an experienced man would be. And to her surprise, even though she had never considered sex beyond that, there was something about her mother that made her want to know the love of a woman.

So, she had a loving family that she could not love the way she wanted to. What to do about it?

Approaching her parents would not be easy. That would take deep consideration and in-depth planning. Ken, on the other hand, was much more attainable. A few more sessions such as Friday night, Saturday morning and almost this morning and it would not be long before she felt his delicious cock sliding into her yearning pussy.

But first, Kaki had to rectify leaving her brother this morning. An opportunity presented itself in the late afternoon. The Kruger's almost always grilled out on Sunday evenings. It was as much a ritual as her parents' errands on Saturday mornings and their family movies on Saturday nights. The entire family usually always sat out on the patio while Kurt cooked the Sunday meal. When her father was outside lighting the gas grill, her mother was in the kitchen preparing the food that would be placed on it. Within five minutes, Kate would join her husband on the patio. Sometime after that, Ken and Kaki would follow.

As Ken stepped out of his room to go outside, he first stopped in the bathroom he shared with his sister to relieve himself. Kaki followed an instant later, tailing him into the bathroom. He had his dick out, but when he saw her, he started to stuff it back in.

"You're going to get modest on me now?" Kaki asked, incredulously

"What are you turning into a pervert now? Want to watch me pee?" Ken retorted with the same skepticism.

"I feel bad about walking out on you this morning."

"And watching me pee is going to make you feel better?"

With a disbelieving shake of her head, she commanded, "Turn around."

Though he hadn't shoved his penis back inside his pants, he had covered it with his hands. To his frown of incomprehension, Kaki merely twisted him back toward the toilet, reached around swatting his hands out of the way, grabbed his flaccid cock and began tugging on it. He was hard in seconds. Starting to jerk him off, she noted that it was dry, so she lifted her hand to her mouth, spit in it, then worked the saliva up and down his shaft. Kaki repeated this two more times until he was well lubricated. When she returned to stroking him, it seemed her spit made him swell even more.

"Uh, mom and dad are home this time," he warned.

"You know they're on the patio grilling and won't come in until the food is done," Kaki unnecessarily reminded. "Are you not enjoying this? Do you want me to stop?" She pulled her hand away for emphasis.

Ken smirked, giving a perfunctory glance out of the bathroom door, which Kaki had left open. "I'll risk it."

"Thought you might," Kaki grinned, resuming her handjob.

"I'm still not . . . sure why you . . . want to do this." His voice was strained as he concentrated on what his sister was doing.

"I told you. You awakened me sexually."

"Just that little bit of fooling around?"

"Yes. Plus I've had two days now to think about it and I know I'm ready—really ready—to have sex. And the first person I want to have it with is you."

"I was afraid you were going to say that," Ken said with a small grimace. A larger one couldn't make it through the pleasure he was beginning to feel from Kaki's hand.

"Wouldn't you want to have sex with me?" she whispered in his ear, resting her chin on his shoulder. She then reached around with her left hand to fondle his balls.

"From the standpoint that you're a desirable woman who shows every sign that she'd be great in bed, yes."

"But because I'm your sister . . ."

"And you don't see anything wrong with that?"

"I get that its taboo, I really do. But isn't my hand wrapped around your sexy cock right now just as bad? I mean, siblings aren't supposed to do this either, are they?"

"Well, I guess you're right," Ken groaned. "So, you're saying, how much worse is sex?"

Kaki chuckled. "Actually, sex would not be worse, it would be better."

"Well, of course. But you know what I mean."

"And that is exactly my point. And to take it one step farther, we're a protective family; you're a protective brother. I mean, look at Friday night. So, do you really want your little sister, whom you adore, getting boned by some creep like Michael?"

"You make your point as delicately as ever."

Kaki again brought her palm to her mouth, spit and applied more saliva to completely saturate his cock. With her lips to his ear again, she swiped his lobe with her tongue and whispered, "Just imagine this monster in my hand sliding in and out of my wet, juicy pussy." She slowed her stroking to enhance her words. "Wouldn't that be just the most exciting experience you've ever had? Fucking your sister! I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

Listening to her, Ken's breathing quickened, and a second later, he blew his wad all over the toilet seat and lid, and still there was enough to drench Kaki's hand. She held up her cum-covered hand to her widened eyes, a big smile forming on her lips.

Still breathing heavily, Ken gasped, "God, you're a fucking tease."

"That was no tease. It was a bona fide offer. Do I have to beg?"

Ken reached for a towel and first wiped the semen from his sister's hand, then cleaned himself. He then pulled her to him; one of the most important people in his life, his semi-flaccid cock nestled against her abdomen, looked her in the eye and said, "All you had to do was ask. You know I could never say no to you."

Gazing deeply into his eyes, Kaki said softly, "I'm asking." She then pressed her lips to his in a passionate kiss.

When they finished, Ken pointed out, "We better get outside before they come looking for us."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Nice Family
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds