A Night For Natalie

"Natalie," Natalie said.

"See, that's better."

"That's my real name."

Jasmine looked at her, thinking.

"It is," Natalie said. "I promise."

"Why did you tell me that?"

Natalie shrugged. It was her turn to shrug when questions became uncomfortable. "I don't know."

"Yeah," Jasmine said. "Okay. I'm Kate."

Natalie looked at her.

"Real name," Kate said. "I fucking swear." She held out her hand. "Hi."

Natalie took it, and shook.

"So perhaps we start again," Kate said. "I'm Kate. I'd really like to take off my clothes and dance for you. And maybe on you. And you can touch me and stuff if you want to."

"All right."

"So is there anything particular you'd like me to do?"

"That," Natalie said, wanting to blush. "All of that."

"But anything particular?"

"I don't know. Like what?"

"Like anything. Like dance some way. Like sit on you. Anything."

Natalie shook her head.

Jasmine kept looking at her. No, Natalie thought, not Jasmine. Kate kept looking at her. Kate Kate Kate.

"Sit on you some particular way," Kate said. "Like maybe giving you a lap-dance. Except maybe in some way that will work on you a bit better than maybe it would on a guy."

Natalie did actually flush, then. She looked away. She looked around the room, and after a moment she said, "I don't know what you mean."

"Yeah you do."

Natalie shook her head.

"You overpaid," Kate said. "So you must want something. And you're here, with me, which I'm pretty sure means you have some idea what I could possibly do with you. So don't bullshit me that you don't know what I mean."

"I know what you mean," Natalie said.

"Good. So I'll do what you want, up to a point."

Natalie thought about that. "What do you mean? Up to a point?"

"You know what I mean."

Natalie swallowed. She actually didn't, but she wasn't going to argue.

"What do you want?" Kate said. "Tell me and I'll tell you how close to the point we are."

Natalie's mouth was dry. She couldn't answer.

"Okay," Kate said, after a moment. "So when you decide, you tell me. And then we'll see."

Natalie wasn't sure what to say.

"Anything," Kate said again. "Up to a point,"

"All right."

"So if you think of anything..."

"I'll say."

"Good." Kate said, and stood up. "So in the meantime, I might as well do something useful, since we're here."

Natalie nodded. "All right."

"Here and waiting..." Kate said.

Natalie just looked at her.

Kate grinned, and started dancing. Dancing like a stripper, slowly undressing, like it was almost a habit, something she started doing when she wasn't thinking about anything else. She was fiddling with the straps of her bra, and with her undies on her hip, sliding cloth up and down, doing it in a way which made Natalie think she ought to care. Oddly, Natalie didn't. Perhaps because she was wearing all the same things underneath her clothes too, perhaps because she really wanted to touch, not watch. She watched all the same, feeling strangely unmoved. She wondered, for a moment, if this was how Kate undressed when she got home at night. If hours spent working here made her take off her clothes in peculiar ways even when she was alone.

Kate danced. "So how's your night been?" she said, after a while.

"Okay." Natalie sat there for a moment. "Yours?"

"You know. Work."

Natalie nodded.

"And then you," Kate said.

Natalie wasn't sure what that meant.

Kate took off her bra, and her breasts were bare, but Natalie didn't feel as interested as she probably ought to be. Breasts weren't really sexy, Natalie had always thought. More, they were just in the way. She preferred legs and arm and shoulders. It was odd to be in the room with such recklessly bare tits, though. That was almost odd in itself. It reminded her of the gym, and how there was always someone who just wandered around naked, while everyone else got dressed quickly. It felt as if that woman was Kate, and was suddenly right there with Natalie, chatting as she stood there, and Natalie somehow couldn't look away.

This wasn't sexy, Natalie thought. Not like this. Something was going wrong. She wanted to touch, and she didn't know how to ask, because now she'd been talking to Kate, and knew her name, she didn't feel comfortable asking Kate for anything in case she somehow pressured Kate into doing more than she wanted to.

Instead, Natalie sat, and watched Kate's moving body. Her smooth skin, and the swaying flow of her hips. She liked Kate's hip. She wanted to touch Kate's hip. She moved her hand a little, lifting it up, then changed her mind and put it back at her side.

Kate noticed. She had been watching Natalie watch her. "You can touch me," Kate said, and Natalie nodded, but she still didn't move.

"You can," Kate said. "It's really okay."

Natalie swallowed. "You don't mind?"

"Nah."

"You're sure? Because..."

"I'm sure."

This whole thing was becoming a complicated mix of sexy and exploitative and creepy. It was awful, Natalie thought. She was horrified at herself, more than she usually was in these places, probably because now she knew Kate's name. Suddenly, she wasn't sure she wanted to be part of making someone to do these things for her. She wasn't sure, except that obviously she did, because she was still here. She was confused, and starting to despair.

"I'm sure," Kate said again, and took Natalie's hands, and put them on her breasts, and that made everything simpler.

Natalie left her hands there for a moment, holding gently, to be polite. Then she moved slowly, sliding her fingers down Kate's sides, to her hips, touching where she really wanted to touch. She felt smooth warm skin, and watched her fingers move, and was suddenly interested again. She followed the curve of Kate's hip, the shape of her body. She reached around behind Kate's back and felt the little curved part of her just above her underwear, where her back became her ass. She liked that part of people, and she stroked it for a moment. Then she realized Kate was watching her, grinning.

"There you go," Kate said.

Natalie snatched her hands away.

Kate grabbed one, and put it back. "I knew there had to be something," Kate said. She started to turn around, so her back was towards Natalie.

"No," Natalie said. "Like this, please."

She didn't quite know why. She liked the shape Kate made there, she supposed. She liked how Kate felt.

Kate stayed as she was.

Natalie felt guilty. She almost felt ashamed. She wanted to take her hand away, but Kate held on, tight, with both of hers, making Natalie leave it there. Kate was very close, with one knee on the couch, warm beside Natalie's leg.

"It's fine," Kate said. "It really is. Just touch me how you want to."

Kate seemed to be waiting. She wasn't dancing any more. After a moment, unsure what else to do, Natalie went back to stroking. She slid her hands up Kate's sides, and down her tummy, touching leg and hip and the lacy cloth of Kate's underwear.

"I'll take those off if you like?" Kate said.

Natalie bit her lip, then nodded.

Kate did so quickly, just undressing like a normal person, not turning it into part of a show. That made Natalie feel less awkward, somehow. As if Kate was simply taking something off, somewhere normal like a bedroom, rather than here, stripping, for Natalie.

Kate stood where she'd been, completely naked. Her pussy was right there. Natalie looked. She looked closely, and didn't know quite why she did. Because she was being asked to, perhaps. Because it was impolite not to, here and now. Because Kate was attractive, and she wanted to. She wasn't completely sure.

"Do you like that?" Kate said.

"Yes," Natalie said. "But can we not talk about that, please?"

"Yep," Kate said. "Of course, if you'd rather not."

"Thank you. I know I'm acting a bit strangely..."

"You're fine, I promise."

Natalie nodded, and kept looking at Kate. Kate didn't move.

"So," Kate said. "Nice weather we've been having lately, isn't it?"

Natalie looked up. Kate was grinning. "What?" Kate said. "You said not to talk about me."

"Please?" Natalie said. "Don't do that."

"I'm sorry," Kate said, but kept grinning as she did. "So not talk at all?" she said. "Would that be better?"

"Um yes," Natalie said. "If you didn't mind."

"Of course," Kate said. "I'll just stand here then, shall I?"

Natalie wasn't sure if Kate was teasing. It was hard to tell from her expression. "Don't," Natalie said. "Please?"

"Oh, you meant just stand here quietly," Kate said, still grinning.

"Please," Natalie said. "Just please."

Natalie felt slightly desperate, and Kate suddenly seemed to realize. She nodded, and said, "Sorry," and actually looked almost guilty.

Then Natalie felt awful, because she'd made Kate feel guilty. It shouldn't be that way around. It should be the opposite. Natalie had made Kate take her clothes off in a public place, and bare herself like this, but now Kate was the one feeling guilty, and that didn't seem right.

Natalie looked up at Kate, upset.

"Hey," Kate said. "Stop it."

"What?"

"I can see it on your face. You're worrying about something."

"I'm not."

"You are, and stop."

Natalie didn't answer.

"I won't talk," Kate said. "But don't you do that either, okay?"

"All right," Natalie said.

Kate reached down, and caught both of Natalie's hands, and pulled them towards herself. "Legs," she said. "Yeah? Not tits?"

Natalie flushed, embarrassed she was that obvious, but didn't bother answering, since Kate already seemed to know.

Kate put Natalie's hands on the front of her legs. On her thighs, which were smooth and warm and a little slippery with oil. She held Natalie's hands there for a moment, against herself, watching Natalie as she did, then took her own hands away, leaving Natalie's behind.

"You touch," Kate said. "And I'll keep quiet, okay?"

Natalie nodded. Slowly, she slid her hands up Kate's legs. Feeling her skin. Feeling the smoothness of her. She stroked, liking how Kate felt, enjoying herself, until, quite suddenly, she had an awful thought.

"That doesn't tickle does it?" Natalie said.

"What?"

"Am I tickling you?"

"You're fine," Kate said, sounding like she thought that was funny. After a moment she added, "I really couldn't do this job if I was ticklish."

Suddenly, Kate was smiling, like she was about to laugh, and for just a second it seemed like Natalie was seeing some part of the real her. Natalie wanted to see the real Kate, she wanted to a lot, but at the same time she didn't, not at all. She wanted to leave Kate her privacy. She didn't want to intrude. She didn't want to take more from Kate than Kate was offering. The intensity of her wanting made Natalie feel guilty, and quite awful. She felt awful, and excited, somehow both at the same time.

She almost took her hands away again.

"No," Kate said, and grabbed Natalie's wrists, pulling Natalie's hands back against herself. Against the top of her legs. She slid both their hands up to the top of her thighs, then over her hips, and over her tummy, watching Natalie carefully. Then down her tummy, so Natalie's hands were pointed at her mound, and sliding silkily over her skin.

Then she let go.

Natalie swallowed, and slid her hands a little further on her own. She was about to touch Kate's mound. Touch where hair would probably have begun, if Kate wasn't shaved all over. Natalie was turned on. Her hands were trembling a little, and her breath was shallow, and she was a little wet herself.

Suddenly she was worrying again, too.

"How close can I get?" Natalie said. She was uncomfortable asking, but didn't want to make a mistake. She was uncomfortable even needing to ask, but she desperately didn't want to upset Kate.

"You're fine," Kate said. "I'll tell you."

Natalie hesitated, then took her hands away.

Kate seemed confused. "Go on," she said. "You can. I want you to."

Something about the way she said it seemed a little too automatic. She was pretending now, Natalie thought. This wasn't the real Kate any more.

"Don't," Natalie said. "Please."

Kate looked at her.

"Don't pretend," Natalie said. "All right?"

Kate didn't answer.

"I'd really rather you just be you," Natalie said.

"I don't know what you mean."

Natalie thought about that, and then nodded. She wasn't going to insist, and get too personal, and make Kate do anything she didn't want to do.

"Maybe I'll dance for a bit," Kate said.

"Of course," Natalie said.

Kate danced. After a few minutes, she moved Natalie's coat, opening it out onto either side of Natalie, and then sat on Natalie's lap. She sat, and wriggled, and slid herself up and down. The way strippers danced on men, Natalie thought. They way they were dancing, right now, out in the main part of the club. Kate was sliding up and down, pushing her chest into Natalie, holding onto Natalie's hands and arms. It was nice enough, Natalie thought. Perhaps a little odd, a little too obviously impersonal after how they'd been talking, and a little too much like just being sat on as well, but it was nice, for what it was. She liked what Kate was doing.

"Yeah?" Kate said. "That's good?"

Natalie nodded.

Kate danced a little longer, carefully on Natalie's lap. Then she turned around, so her back was towards Natalie, and Natalie, almost despite herself, started touching again. She stroked the smooth skin at the bottom of Kate's spine, then rested her hands on Kate's hips as Kate moved. Kate looked back, behind herself, and grinned.

"That doesn't tickle?" Natalie said.

Kate shook her head. "It's nice."

Natalie didn't believe her, but didn't want to say that. Her expression must have shown what she was thinking, because Kate said, "Yeah, I know. But really."

Natalie left her hands on Kate's hips, but suddenly she wasn't so sure that she should. She was feeling a little guilty again. Even the slightest doubt that Kate was pretending put her off what they were doing.

Kate seemed to realize. She turned around again, and knelt across Natalie, and pushed herself forward, pressing her tits against Natalie's face.

Natalie turned her face away.

"Sorry," Kate said. "I don't have to..."

"No," Natalie said. "It's just... my makeup."

Kate grinned, and stopped pushing quite as much.

"Hey," Natalie said. "Um. You don't need to dance if you'd rather not."

"I don't mind."

"I mean, if you want to just sit there?"

Kate grinned. "Sure. Sit here?"

"Yes."

"Right here?"

Natalie nodded.

"On you?"

"Please."

Kate stopped moving, and put her arms up, and stretched for a moment. "That's better," she said, wriggling her back a little.

Natalie smiled, and felt like they were being honest again. She wanted to leave Kate alone to rest, but despite herself, she touched. She hadn't completely meant to, but found her hands sliding across Kate's tummy, and along her arms. She touched Kate's breasts, caressing, for some reason more comfortable touching them now. Kate watched her, smiling, and it was actually easier that way, Natalie thought, being able to glance up at Kate's face, and make sure she didn't seem to mind. As long as she could see Kate's expression, Natalie didn't feel like she was exploiting her, because if Kate didn't mind, then it was both of them doing something slightly awful, but as equals. Not just Natalie, taking advantage, forcing Kate to do something she disliked.

"So have you done this before?" Kate said, after a moment. "Been to a club like this?"

Natalie nodded slowly, and kept stroking Kate's hips. It was nice to touch her gently, while they talked.

"For real you have?" Kate said. "Or just that you think you should say that?"

"For real."

"And you keep coming back?"

"Yes."

Kate nodded. "But always out the back? Like this?"

"Not the first time, but everyone else who was there, the men..." Natalie stopped.

"They looked at you as well?"

Natalie shrugged.

"Like you were part of the show?" Kate said.

"I suppose."

"So you'd rather be back here?"

Natalie nodded.

"Where only I'm the show?" Kate said.

"Don't," Natalie said, uncertainly.

Kate grinned. "We could have come to you," she said. "To your place. If you wanted more privacy."

Natalie shook her head.

"For next time," Kate said. "Just so you know."

"I can't," Natalie said. "That wouldn't work."

Kate looked at her, thinking. "Why. Are you married?"

Natalie didn't answer.

"It's fine," Kate said. "I don't care. We get everyone in here."

Natalie wanted to be honest, although she wasn't quite sure why. "Not married," she said, uncomfortably. "Not any more. But it would be awkward if anyone knew I was here, that's all. And I like this too, sometimes. I like a place like this, the music and people and how it's all so, I don't know, desperately sordid."

"Hey," Kate said.

"Oh god," Natalie said. "I didn't mean... Here is sordid, not you."

"Yeah, of course," Kate said, but she was grinning.

"I really... I wasn't being rude to you," Natalie said.

"I know."

"Fuck," Natalie said. "I mean..."

"I know what you meant. And it is. And don't worry."

"I really didn't mean you."

Kate shrugged. "Okay."

They sat a little longer. Kate watched Natalie play with her breasts.

"Not married any more to who?" Kate said.

"How do you mean?"

"Not married to a man? Or not married to a woman?"

"A woman," Natalie said. She shifted her hands, and touched the insides of Kate's legs, almost in her own lap, stroking slowly.

After a while, Kate said, "I've got a kid."

Natalie looked up, unsure why Kate had said that.

"Just so you know," Kate said. "Since you're telling me shit about you, I will too. I'm a student and I've got a kid, so I do this. Because the hours."

Natalie nodded.

"Nothing to say?" Kate said.

"Not really. I don't have a kid. I never got around to it."

Kate looked at her for a moment. "That wasn't what I meant."

"I know. And I don't really have anything to say about that either. I mean, I'm here, so..."

"Fair enough," Kate said. "Want me to dance some more?"

"If you'd like to," Natalie said.

"Want me to dance just for you?"

Natalie looked at her, puzzled. "How do you mean?" she said.

Kate reached down and moved Natalie's leg. Moved it sideways, a little way apart, so Kate could slide her knee in between Natalie's legs and press them closer together.

"You know why, right?" Kate said, looking down at their legs. "You've done this before?"

Natalie didn't answer.

"If you were married to a woman," Kate said. "You must know why."

"I know why," Natalie said softly.

"So tell me if you don't want me doing this. I mean, if this isn't what you want..."

Natalie closed her mouth, deliberately silent.

"Good," Kate said, and leaned against Natalie, and started moving again.

Now Kate was moving more slowly, more fluidly, like oil against Natalie. Sliding, pressing close, her leg between Natalie's, her bare skin warm through Natalie's clothes. Kate's knee was pressing upwards, high between Natalie's thighs, and as she moved it higher, Kate was watching Natalie's face. Watching, as if trying to work out what Natalie was feeling, and trying to decide what to do.

It was sexy, Natalie thought. It was sleazy and wrong and very sexy too, and after a moment, watching Natalie, Kate seemed to see that in Natalie's face.

Kate's expression changed, and Natalie wasn't sure why. Kate suddenly seemed thoughtful, and perhaps a little sad as well. She moved, leaning closer, pulling Natalie against herself. Pulling, so that Natalie's face was against her shoulder, and her chin was over Natalie's head. She held Natalie there, looking over and past her, sliding with her knee more obviously now, so it was clear what she was doing. So Natalie was lifting herself against Kate, and breathing faster, and closing her eyes. So Natalie was being held, and almost being fucked. It still seemed a little like dancing, Natalie thought. Kate was swaying her hips, and her shoulders too, and sliding her hands on Natalie. It was almost dancing, except it wasn't, and it was almost sex too.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds