A Night in Paradise

"Hmm?" Amaya was right behind her, almost breathing right on her neck.

"Nothing."

"I know," Amaya grinned as she gently stroked Portia's back. "You were expecting something more...elaborate?"

"I guess."

"Well from what I hear, making the place more, shall we say, expensive, would call a lot more attention than the owners may want."

Portia nodded. "I guess," she repeated.

"Besides, The Paradise is more about exclusivity. And its clientele. And both of those are a commodity worth more than unimportant material trinkets," she said as she playfully nipped Portia's back. "You'll see."

They followed Antonín up the staircase and to the front offices. They exchanged pleasantries with Marlena, a beautifully dark and statuesque, yet icy woman, who was posted right at the glass partition to the office.

"Good evening ladies and gentleman," she said in a clipped British accent. "Welcome. However, as much as I want to properly welcome you, I first need to take care of your financial obligations."

When Marlena discreetly announced their entrance fee to Antonín, Portia's ears nearly burned as she heard the exorbitant amount. However Antonín didn't even blink. He paid cash for all three of them without a word.

"Thank you," Marlena said, visibly relaxed once the cool, crisp bills were safely in her hand. "However, before I can explain what's in store for you, I need to turn you over to our head of security, Algo."

The trio turned to see a burly, but still handsome Persian man walking toward them. Portia was shocked, as he seemed to come from out of nowhere.

Algo's words, in a thick, heavy voice, were brief, firm and direct. "First, I need to make sure you aren't carrying any recording devices of any kind," he said as he ushered them into a private room and locked the door behind them.

The trio was then subjected to a slightly embarrassing physical search as well as a search of their backpacks. Also, the trio had to surrender their cell phones and PDAs. Afterward, they were each presented with a thin, two-page document.

"Confidentiality," Algo barked.

Antonín quickly read the documents and nodded his consent. The trio signed and Algo collected the forms. Once he'd unlocked the room, they all exited and he handed the signed forms to Marlena. After a quick perusal, she smiled, becoming much friendlier once all of the requirements had been taken care of.

"Thank you for being so patient," Marlena said as she filed away their paperwork. Then she handed Antonín three small keys.

"Right past this room," she explained, "we have two dressing rooms where you can change and those are the keys to our lockers where you can safely store your belongings. But first, please enjoy drinks and appetizers in our lounge. It's a nice way to break the ice and get to know some of the other participants," she winked, her icy exterior slowly melting.

Marlena continued. "Once the festivities begin, you can go to the dressing room to shower and/or change into something more comfortable and begin your night. Now here on the main floor, we have a large viewing area with a constant screen of adult films. We also have semi-private rooms for your enjoyment on the main floor and the floor just above us. And by semi-private I mean that each room is separate from another, but there are no doors on any of the rooms. Just several rows of crystal beads strung from the doorway. That's to ensure every guest's safety and to make sure that no one is placed in a situation beyond his or her control. On the floor below us is an Olympic-sized pool as well as two Jacuzzis."

For her next words, she leaned in close. "We also furnish plenty of condoms and you'll find them in each and every room." She stood up straight, regaining her full six-foot-plus height. "Now. Any questions?"

Antonín shook his head, then he turned to Portia and Amaya. "Ladies?"

They both declined.

"Alright then," Marlena smiled, showing more warmth with every sentence. "Have a nice evening."

"Ladies, shall we?" Antonín said as he extended his hand with a flourish.

Portia and Amaya giggled as they headed for the lounge. Once they reached the large, warm room, Portia began to relax.

She immediately noticed that these surroundings were much more elaborate. A full bar, consisting of a jet-black marble countertop sat in front of a large mirror that elaborate etchings on its surface. There were various tables and leather chairs and sofas placed around the room and many of the patrons were seated comfortably, enjoying liquid refreshments and deliciously-smelling hors d'oeuvres.

Portia peered at an extremely tall gentleman with rich, dark skin, seated at the bar, sipping on what appeared to be cognac. In front of him, a slim, pecan-brown, nearly-nude goddess twirled and danced seductively. "Wait," Portia whispered. "Isn't that man Monte James? Doesn't he play for...for...?"

Antonín chuckled. "He plays for the Miami Heat, yes."

Portia looked around, studying the rest of the upscale African-American patrons. She gasped as she noticed Diamond, a red-hot R&B female recording star, nuzzling the ear of Moya Spencer, a best-selling female novelist.

In another corner, a top male rap producer was courting a young up-and-coming Cuban baseball phenom. She even noticed her favorite cinnamon-colored entertainment reporter sitting on the lap of an Academy Award-winning male actor. The popular reporter was wriggling her bottom against the thick bulge in the actor's pants and they both were completely engaged in each other's well-built physiques.

"Let's have a drink," Antonín suggested, pulling Portia out of her starstruck gaze.

Amaya leaned in close to Portia's ear, almost kissing the soft flesh. "I know you have your eyes on everyone else, but do you notice all the eyes on you?"

Portia looked around and noticed that she was, in fact, the center of attention. Blushing, she put her head down and followed Antonín to a seat at a small table. She could hear Amaya chuckling behind her.

Only minutes after they ordered drinks, several patrons joined them to chat. Portia did, in fact, meet Monte James, as well as Diamond and Moya. Through Antonín and Amaya, she also met several black actors, actresses, musicians, athletes, businesspeople, and even a few politicians, all winking and smiling seductively at her.

After a couple rounds of drinks and some delicious treats, Portia began to relax in the midst of the celebrities. They're here to have fun, just like me, she mused.

After an hour, a set of chimes rang out over the loudspeaker.

She then noticed everyone moving out of the lounge, heading in the direction of the dressing rooms.

"I guess it's time to begin," Amaya said, standing. She held out her hand. "Portia, come with me?"

Antonín nodded. "As I said before, ladies, I just wanted an escort into the club. I'll be in the main room watching the action. However, you two ladies enjoy yourselves and we'll just meet up at the end of the night. Is that ok?"

Sure," Portia and Amaya said in unison.

Amaya squeezed Portia's hand as they headed to the women's dressing room.

~~~

"We can take these lockers right here," Amaya said, placing their backpacks on a set of wooden benches. She looked inside one of the bags, then handed it to Portia. "I think we can get undressed now."

Portia watched as Amaya reached into her bag and pulled out a sheer pink nightie. The nightie was trimmed in delicate pink faux-fur that seemed to float as it moved. She then removed a pair of kitten-heeled, open-toed sandals with a matching pink faux-fur pouffe on the top.

"You like?" Amaya teased.

Before Portia could stop herself, the word just slipped out. "Yes."

"Let me get undressed first, Mama," Amaya laughed as she reached for the hem of her dress and, in one swoop, slipped it off. The Latin goddess was now completely nude.

Amaya's silky buttermilk skin glowed in the light shining down from the ceiling. She had slender, but sturdy, dancer's limbs that moved with artful grace. Her large, rounded breasts, capped with thick, dark nipples, sloped into a slim waist, curvy hips and muscular thighs and calves. As a bonus, her pussy was completely clean-shaven and her sexy, intimate fragrance drew Portia's full attention.

"Now, your turn," Amaya said, reaching for her. In seconds, Portia was fully exposed, her naked body glistening with a thin sheen of perspiration.

"Nervous, Bella?" Amaya asked as she stroked Portia's delicate frame.

Portia's breath caught at Amaya's gentle touch. Amaya used her fingers to tease the silky skin from Portia's neck, down to her breasts. Amaya used both hands to squeeze Portia's supple flesh, then teased her rock-hard nipples.

Then Amaya leaned in, her lips dangerously close to Portia's. "May I?" Amaya whispered.

"Please."

Amaya's lips captured Portia's, engaging them in a hot, sweet, erotic kiss that shook them both. Amaya moaned as she tasted sweet peppermint on Portia's tongue.

"You taste sooo good, Bella," Amaya moaned into Portia's mouth. They kissed deeper, their tongues thrusting hard and fast against each other.

Amaya's hands continued to explore Portia's body. She rubbed and caressed Portia's back, then trailed her hands down until she reached Portia's tight, firm ass. Amaya stroked the soft flesh, then gripped the taut globes in her hands.

"Ohhh," Portia sighed. "Yesss!"

Portia was equally busy, first fondling Amaya's ripe breasts, then, needing more, she slid her fingers over Amaya's stomach until she reached the smooth juncture between her thighs. Portia stroked the soft skin, then dipped her finger into Amaya's warm wetness.

"Ooooh, Bella!" Amaya gasped. "More!"

Portia began a slow back and forth rhythm, gently stroking Amaya's engorged clit. Portia then used her fingers to carefully spread her moistening pussy lips. Then she stroked even faster, loving how the wet flesh slipped smoothly between her fingers.

Amaya groaned, an uncontrollable heat threatening to consume her. "I can't wait any longer, Bella!"

She bent her head and quickly slurped up one of Portia's taut nipples.

"Oooooh!" Portia threw her head back, tingling sensations racing all through her body. "Oh my God, yes!"

Amaya noisily kissed and licked the dark peak, swirling her tongue all around its surface. "You taste so good," she moaned as she pulled the tip deep into her mouth.

For several long moments, Amaya went back and forth from nipple to nipple, kissing, nipping and licking each breast in turn, giving equal oral attention to both. She grinned when she heard Portia's moans increase in intensity, then she licked even harder and faster. Finally, with Portia almost at her peak, Amaya lifted her head.

"I want even more, Bella," Amaya whispered.

She knelt down in front of Portia and nudged her legs apart. "Oh, Bella," Amaya moaned into Portia's midsection. "I've been wanting to taste this peach since I first met you," she moaned as she cupped Portia's ass and pulled her tight.

Portia closed her eyes, giving herself fully to the Latin goddess kneeling before her. "Please?" she begged. "Please!"

Amaya used her fingers to gently spread Portia's pussy open. She admired the deep pink color, but when Portia's intimate fragrance hit her nostrils, she jumped into action. Amaya's tongue snaked deep into Portia's wet pussy.

"Oh my God!" Portia moaned. "Oh yesss!"

Amaya's tongue lapped at Portia's pussy, licking and sucking all of the sweet nectar that flowed from her core. Her tongue danced all over the soft flesh, tracing wicked designs that made Portia weak with desire.

"Oh Bella," Amaya moaned into her wetness. "You taste sooo good, honey!"

Portia completely forgot that she was standing in the women's locker room, exposed for all to see, and lost herself in the powerful sensations coming from her throbbing pussy. She threw her head back and moaned, suddenly consumed with a need to cum in Amaya's mouth.

"Oooooh," Portia moaned as Amaya's tongue kept lapping at her sensitive clit. "Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

Amaya increased the speed of her tongue, flicking it back and forth against Portia's pussy at a rapid pace. As she licked, she skimmed her fingers over Portia's hips and thighs, driving her even closer to her peak.

Portia's body began to weave and she grew lightheaded at how good Amaya's tongue and lips felt against her pussy. To steady herself, she grabbed two handfuls of Amaya's hair and pulled her tightly.

"Oh please, Amaya! Make me cum! Make me cum, please!"

As Portia's climax neared, Amaya quickly licked her middle finger and slid it deep into Portia's pussy.

"Oh!" Portia exclaimed. "Oh God! Right there!" Delicious electric shocks ran from her pussy to her entire body. She hunched against Amaya's mouth, trying to get more of Amaya's finger and tongue deep inside her.

After a few pumps, Amaya expertly rotated her wrist as she pumped her finger over and over. As she did so, she continued drinking the honeyed nectar that flowed from Portia.

"Your pussy is so sweet," Amaya groaned. "So sweet, Bella!"

Then Amaya slid another finger in and pumped them in and out, matching the rhythm of her tongue, desperately trying to get Portia to cum.

"Cum for me, baby," Amaya urged. "Come on, honey! Come on, Bella! Give me that cum! Give it to me now!"

Suddenly Portia's body went rigid and as her passionate crest hit, she screamed. "Ahhhhh! Amaya! Oh my God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Bright lights exploded all around Portia's eyes as her body trembled and released its sugary juices right into Amaya's waiting mouth. She gripped Amaya's head and pulled it deeper into her wetness.

"Yessss!" Portia cried as her body seemed to burst into a thousand pieces of light. She kept rocking against Amaya's lips, tongue and fingers. "Oh God, yessss!"

Finally, after several long moments where Amaya continued her firm licking and sucking, Portia could stand no longer and had to collapse against the wooden bench. Her breathing raced and her body was flushed.

"You like, Bella?" Amaya smiled, licking Portia's liquid sugar from her lips.

"Ohhh," Portia moaned. "Oh God, yes!"

Then, unexpectedly, a loud cheering interrupted their intimate moment. They turned to see a group of women, about five or six, surrounding them. All of the women were nude, and most had even been touching themselves at the erotic sight. When Amaya and Portia blushed, the women decided to give them some measure of privacy and began to disperse.

"That was definitely an appetizer," Amaya said as she rose up from the floor. In a warm moment, they stood and embraced, then sat on the bench next to each other. "But guess what, Bella?" Amaya asked.

Still unable to catch her breath, Portia's just raised her eyebrows.

"That's only the beginning! There's so much more I have in store for you tonight!"

~~~

The ladies freshened up with a quick shower, slipped on their lingerie, left the dressing room and went into the main viewing area. With the backdrop of a sizzling-hot adult movie projected onto a jumbo screen, Portia gasped at the mounds of bodies undulating with each other in sensual bliss. Soon, her body began to tingle at the erotic sight before her.

She took in the rainbow of skin colors, from deep, dark chocolate to golden bronze to rich caramel to warm, light buttermilk. She also admired the rounded breasts, thick thighs, muscular chests and busy hands, and was often unable to separate one body from another. Their moans and sighs rang in her ears, causing her intimate wetness to flow, dotting her inner thighs.

"See, Bella, some people don't need private rooms," Amaya whispered. "They're comfortable doing their thing right in front of everyone." Then she glanced at Portia. "Are you that brave?" she winked.

Portia shook her head. "Not in the least."

Amaya poked out her lip, pouting. "Well come on. Let's go find a private room, then." As they turned to walk out, Amaya noticed a tall, muscular figure seated in the corner of the room. "Hey, there's someone we know."

Spotting Antonín in the corner of the room, they waved at him. Engrossed in the erotic action taking place in front of him, he waved back, absentmindedly.

"Come on," Amaya said. "Let's see what's really going on in this place!"

They headed for the first set of private rooms, peeking though the glass beads strung from the top of each doorway. Amaya kept her cool, but Portia was often stunned at the celebrities she saw in compromising positions with one another.

"Let's go down this hallway," Amaya said, leading Portia past several sets of darkened rooms.

Hearing a chorus of feminine moans, Amaya stopped in front of a doorway. Parting the crystal beads hanging down, she peered in. "Ooooh, come look, Bella. Finally! Two women in the heat of passion!"

Portia walked up next to her. They stood silently just outside of the crystal beads, peeking in on the nude female couple locked in an intimate embrace. Portia gasped as she realized it was Diamond and Moya Spencer, the women she'd met earlier.

Diamond, whose latest R&B album had just hit the top of the charts, was a beautiful specimen of femininity. She had flawless honey-colored skin, warm and rich; real melt-in-your-mouth goodness. Her long, soft-black hair had been styled bone-straight, and fell almost to her waist. Diamond's dramatic makeup, short stature and soft curves reminded Portia of a sexy, 50's pin-up girl.

Moya Spencer, her companion, was a regal, full-figured goddess with luminous dark mocha skin. She had pretty, almond-shaped eyes and kissably full lips. Her long, thick braids cascaded over her shoulders and down her back. Portia recalled reading Moya's novels and being engrossed with the talented woman's gift for writing. Now, Portia was engrossed in the woman's full and beautiful curves. Moya's thick, generous body was laying on top of the makeshift bed in the center of the room.

Diamond was nestled in between Moya's legs, slurping at the juicy moisture that pooled at the apex of her thighs. Watching Diamond, perched low and ass high up in the air, Portia and Amaya got a close look at the secret goodies she hid underneath her signature short, tight skirts that she often wore while she performed stage.

Amaya stepped up close behind Portia and wrapped her arms around Portia's waist. "You like what you see, Bella?" Amaya whispered in her ear.

Portia nodded, unable to form any words in that passionate moment.

"What I wouldn't give to have some sweet and thick chocolate sauce for that exotic chocolate and vanilla sundae," Amaya purred. Then she pressed her lips against Portia's long, smooth neck. "Oh Bella," Amaya whispered. "Want to join in?"

Portia froze. "I...I..."

Amaya slipped her hand into Portia's. "Come," Amaya whispered.

As Amaya led her into the room, the two women looked up. Diamond smiled, her creamy, honey skin flushed red with passion. "Come on. Join us."

Moya, her dark chocolate lover, held out her hand. "Yes. Come."

Portia took her hand and lay next to her on the bed. Moya immediately went to her breasts, stroking and fondling Portia's hard, thick nipples.

"You're beautiful," Moya moaned. "Gorgeous."

Moya stretched her body to Portia's chest and began to suck hard on her dark nipples.

"Ohhh," Portia sighed. "Oh yesss!"

As Portia lay there, Moya nuzzling at her breasts, Amaya slid between Portia's thighs and dove back into her juicy wet pussy, licking and sucking the sugary wetness that flowed copiously. Diamond looked up for a moment, grinned at the new participants, then went back down to enjoy more of Moya's wet slit.

Soon, Moya and Portia moaned in unison as their companions drank deeply from their wet pussies. Moya, her body beginning to shake with her impending orgasm, locked her lips even tighter onto Portia's nipples.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds