A Night in Paradise

Moya's full hips bucked faster, then faster as Diamond upped her tongue strokes on her sensitive clit. Sweat beaded on Moya's skin, giving her mocha skin a delightful sheen.

Then a long moan escaped Moya's lips. "I'm cumming! Now, Diamond, now!"

Diamond held on tightly to Moya's hips as her full-figured lover writhed and moaned in pure ecstasy.

"Come on, baby," Diamond urged as she licked harder and faster, trying to draw out the mocha goddess' orgasm. "Give it to me!"

Portia grabbed Moya's voluptuous breasts and squeezed the supple flesh, and Moya moaned even louder. Finally, Moya rode out her climax and collapsed back onto the bed, panting.

"I need to cum bad!" Diamond groaned, sitting up on her heels. "Somebody please!"

Amaya reluctantly lifted up from Portia's pussy, but because she knew what it felt like to need to climax, she wanted to help the poor woman. "Portia? Take care of her, please?"

Portia motioned to Diamond. "Come here," Portia said, a wicked smile on her lips.

Diamond crawled over to Portia's body, making her way past Amaya who had gone back to licking Portia's wet pussy, and planted her tingling mound right onto Portia's mouth.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Diamond groaned as she felt Portia's tongue slide deep into her pussy. Diamond immediately began to rock back and forth, trying to get even more of Portia's tongue into her wetness.

Moya, feeling rested for the moment, quickly moved behind Diamond and began to plant tiny kisses all over Diamond's firm ass. Then she cupped and squeezed the firm globes as Portia's tongue continued to dance on Diamond's turgid clit.

As Amaya watched the action in front of her, she didn't stop her pace on Portia's clit; she increased it. As Portia's body began to rock faster, Amaya followed Portia's rhythm and licked even harder.

Portia closed her eyes and gave in to the lustful sensations that Amaya was creating in her pussy. As her body began to lose control, Portia reached up and grabbed Diamond's hips, pulling the famous R&B star's pussy even harder against her mouth and tongue.

Diamond's body eagerly sought release. She worked her hips up and down, ecstatic that Portia's tongue was so busy working on her clit.

Moya, still busy rubbing Diamond's ass, began to stroke Portia's breasts again. Moya used her hands to squeeze and massage both Diamond's honey skin and Portia's golden bronze skin.

As Diamond and Portia's passion began to hit its peak, Moya urged them on. "Come on, babies. Cum for us!"

Her climax racing forward, Diamond braced herself against Portia's mouth. "I'm almost there," Diamond warned.

Portia braced herself against the bed. Long, passionate moans tried to escape her lips, but they were quieted by the juices that flowed into her mouth from Diamond's wet pussy.

Amaya, looking up at Moya, raised a single finger. Then she slid it deep into Portia's pussy.

Moya, taking the hint, licked her index finger and slid it into Diamond's wetness a second later. She added a second finger and pumped them both in time with Amaya. After only a moment, Moya felt Diamond's pussy tighten around her fingers.

"Fuck yes!" Diamond shouted as her body exploded right into Portia's mouth. "Oh God, I'm cumming!"

"Ahhhh!" Portia cried into Diamond's pussy, bucking against the new sensations Amaya's fingers were causing. "Now, baby! Now!"

Suddenly, Diamond and Portia each found themselves in the middle of a hot, wet, explosive climax.

As Diamond's sweet nectar flowed into her mouth, Portia's slurped it right up. But Portia could barely concentrate since her own climax seemed to go on for hours. Amaya continued to pump her fingers inside of Portia and drink all of the juices that flowed, but found it was too much for her alone.

Before Portia knew it, Moya nudged Amaya away, took her place between Portia's thighs and began to lick and suck Portia's pussy into a second orgasm. Then, just as Portia's passion ebbed, Amaya returned, licking and sucking hard, sending Portia into a yet another orgasm. Then Moya and Amaya began licking Portia's pussy simultaneously, sending Portia into another climax. Then another. And another.

All the while, Portia kept her lips and tongue locked onto Diamond's clit, giving her another climax. She inserted two fingers into Diamond, setting off another round of electric orgasms. Portia found that her face nearly became drenched with all of the liquid honey that flowed from Diamond's erotic core.

Diamond's voice became hoarse as she screamed and cried out her passion over and over. She was totally outdone that a perfect stranger was pleasing her so fully and completely. Diamond eagerly rode out one climax after another. She excitedly bounced her hips, thrilled and exhilarated that so many orgasms were bursting through her body.

Finally, Diamond's body went limp. She rose off of Portia's face and collapsed back onto the bed. Rolling over onto her stomach, she moaned into the pillow, her body still tingling and throbbing.

At the same time, Moya and Amaya finally allowed Portia to calm down as well. Never having had multiple orgasms in her life, they let Portia fall back and lay limp in the center of the bed, next to Diamond.

Portia's head continued to spin so fast, that she barely felt Moya and Amaya gently kissing and petting her body.

"See, Bella," Amaya whispered in her ear as she stroked Portia's damp hair. "Aren't you glad you answered that personal ad?"

~~~

Many orgasms later, Portia, Amaya, Diamond and Moya lay on the bed in total ecstasy. Their bodies were fully sated, and they were all glad for the circumstances that brought them together.

Getting a sense that their night was almost over, they kissed and pet each other, drawing out the last little bit of pleasure in each other, before the wild night ended.

When the lights came on, Portia and Amaya made their way back to the locker room, got dressed and went looking for Antonín. They found him in the video room, in the exact same spot he'd been earlier. True to his word, he hadn't approached either one of them. He'd spent the entire night in the video room, watching the other couples, loving the new voyeuristic streak he'd discovered in himself.

After Antonín dressed, the threesome smiled at each other as they went to the front office to collect their cell phones and PDAs.

Then they headed down the stairs and outside the front doors. Antonín handed his valet ticket to the attendant, and the attendant raced off to get their car. Also true to his word, Antonín never once asked them what they'd done.

As they stood there, a calm, warm feeling overtook Portia. She never thought she'd ever take such a bold and brazen chance in life, but it led to one of the best nights she'd ever experienced. A night in Paradise, indeed.

"So," Portia smiled as she wrapped one arm around Amaya and the other around Antonín. "What are you two doing next weekend?"

© 2008 Stephanie Rose Entertainment. All rights reserved.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 938 milliseconds