• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Night Out
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

A Night Out

The slaves were made available for whatever members wanted and lots were drawn to see who got who and when. Soon, the slaves were being used very hard and very frequently. They were fucked, they were beaten, they sucked, they donned dildos and fucked female members, they ate female member's pussies. They were gang fucked, they were tortured, they were subjected to whatever the member decided to do. Again, all the members were very impressed by one particular slave. She was visibly happy and thankful as she was used, participating enthusiastically when permitted!

Finally, the evening came to an end and the slaves went around to each and every member and kissed their pussy or their cock, and their asshole. Eve and Thor began outfitting them again for their trip home and when they had them properly attired, they took them to the limo, stored them in the trunk, then stood around for an hour or so discussing the night's activities. Thor got bored with the talking and he and Eve went home, taking their slaves with them.

It was about an hour after she had been cleaned up and sent to her pallet when a slave came in, hooked Helen's chains to a leash and led her out of the basement and into the house. She was taken to Thor's bedroom and tethered to his bedpost.

Several hours later Thor came in and undressed. He crawled into his bed and beckoned for Helen to join him. As soon as she had settled into his bed next to him, Thor mounted her and started fucking her.

His cock was so large that he completely filled her cunt when he entered her! Helen went totally rigid and an orgasm of epic proportions exploded inside her! She screamed involuntarily and began pumping her hips rapidly, pouring juices over Thor's cock as it worked her pussy! Thor went up on his knees, and put his arms around Helen's back, holding her to his chest and lifting her free of the bed. As he held her against himself he began fucking her violently, her ass a good three feet off the bed! He took her mouth and fucked her hard! Her body was slammed time and time again as Thor worked his cock rapidly in her pussy! Every time he'd stroke in, his body would slam against her and throw her away from his cock, then he'd jerk her back, burying his cock inside and slamming her again as their bodies met! The sound of hard working, sweaty bodies slapping against each other were loud in the room. The wet schlup, schlup, schlup of his cock working her wet pussy was continuous! Thor would occasionally bite Helen's lips or her tongue and her grateful screams would echo throughout the room! Orgasms would take her mind away from her in waves of frantic pumping and grating, grinding, cumming! She would regain her senses to find herself suspended off the bed, still being fucked hard and fast by a very stiff, fat cock!

Abruptly, Thor threw her off his cock and flipped her over. He lifted her mid section until she was on her hands and knees, her anus pointing directly at his raging cock, and he drove his cock into her inviting anus in one move, sinking it fully into her, until his hard belly snugged up tight against her ass and his cock was as far inside her as it could go. Helen screamed shrilly and loudly as his cock entered her ass and grounded fully against her colon! Thor sat back on his heels and taking Helen's breasts into his hands, he used her breasts to drag her up onto his lap, careful to keep his throbbing cock fully extended in her anus! Taking a tighter, crushing grip on her breasts, Thor began bouncing Helen up and down on his cock, using her breasts as handles and levers to move her where he wanted her. Helen dropped her hands to her running pussy and began rubbing her clitoris rapidly as Thor fucked her in the ass. A sudden, unexpected orgasm captured Helen and her hand became a blur on her clit and her ass spasmed tightly around Thor's invading, hammering cock! Thor reacted by groaning loudly and pouring sperm into her asshole by the pint! Helen tilted her head back and Thor began french kissing her as he pumped ejaculate into her ass!

Thor continued to bounce Helen on his cock until he quit pumping sperm into her, then he pushed her off his cock again, turned her on her back again, and without missing a beat drove his cock, which was fresh from her anus, deeply into her wet, heated pussy! The hard fucking continued and Helen's cunt was worked strenuously from the front again! Sweat began pouring from her body as Thor hammered at her, working her pussy hard and taking her mouth with his own. He wrapped his arms around her and crushed her against him, all the while pounding into her pussy like a jackhammer! She wrapped her legs around his back and locked them together, moving with him in sweet concert! Her own arms went around his broad back and Helen rode the whirlwind that was Thor, working hard with him, pumping her well filled pussy hard, sucking his thick tongue, slamming her pussy against him, taking that gigantic cock as deep into her pussy as it would go! Thor fucked her and fucked her and fucked her! Helen was taken regularly by hard, long lasting orgasms, but Thor just kept pumping his cock into her grateful pussy, sinking to the bottom of her, pulling out, slamming back! Tongue fucking her mouth to the same rhythm as his cock plunging into her hard used, hard worked pussy! Helen was rapturous! Her owner's cock was working her hard, fucking her frantically! He had her in a strong embrace, her body pasted to his, her mouth full of his thick tongue! Her owner was fucking her, and he was fucking her very hard and fast and beautifully! Helen lost all ability to reason and became one with her hard working pussy! The only thing that existed for her was her owner and her pussy!

Helen felt Thor's cock swell even more in size, and she knew he was getting ready to drown her pussy! She locked her legs even tighter, held him closer and began screaming into his mouth as an orgasm of cosmic proportions began shaking her body like a dog with a bone! Thor stopped dead and gave a loud yell! Then he began sawing his cock in and out very slowly, grunting with effort as sperm was ejected in hard, solid streams, that splashed forcefully against Helen's insides and began filling her pussy to the top. He stroked the full length of his huge cock, withdrawing so that the tip was just barely inside her pussy, then sinking it to the very root, deep inside her. Cum would spew from his penis the entire time he stroked into her, and it spewed forcefully in a solid stream of creamy, white, very thick sperm. Helen was mindless, clinging to Thor for all she was worth! She had lost the capability to think, her entire physical being was dedicated to fucking Thor! Dedicated to taking his rich, thick sperm into her greedy, avid pussy, to keeping that awesome cock buried in her pussy! Dedicated to keeping his mouth on hers! Dedicated to working her pussy hard on a very satisfying and demanding cock, to fucking Thor until he was completely satisfied! Dedicated to fucking Thor until she was incapable of moving, to keeping their superheated, sweating bodies locked together in a paroxysm of hard fucking! She belonged to Thor, she was born to have his cock fucking her! She was his slave, she was his property, she was his!

When Helen awoke, she was back on her pallet and a slave was urging her to her feet. Her pussy and ass were coated with dried semen from the massive fuck that her master had given to her. The slave took her to her bath and assisted Helen in getting clean. The slave dried her and led her back to her cell where her pallet had already been folded and left on a shelf. The door closed and the slave departed, leaving Helen alone. Several hours later, the door opened again and Eve entered with the same slave. The slave was carrying a bondage cover and the equipage that went with it. Eve and the slave began outfitting Helen, getting her ready for another strenuous day as one of their possessions. When they had Helen outfitted, she was again blind and deaf, severely restrained and wearing black leather. Her chains were attached to her leash and Eve led her from her cell and gathered the other two slaves together. She led the three of them out of the basement and into the house. Helen's heart was hammering away as she contemplated what onerous and difficult use she'd be put to. The actuality was a letdown, Helen was to be a hatrack today. She was posed at the front door, her leash was under tension and was holding her nipples and pussy lips stretched well away from her body, and guests would casually hang their coats, hat, cases, packages, etc. on her extended arms or on strategically placed studs on her leathers. Being a hatrack was extremely pleasing to Helen. It was only right that she serve her owners in whatever way they deemed to be proper. If they wanted a hatrack, she'd be the best hatrack they'd ever had! Helen concentrated hard on what she was, she tried to project a safe, secure aura that would be reassuring to anyone who happened by. She was largely successful at this until the last two arrivals came through the front door like a severe explosion of deadly purpose and revenge!

It was 2 p.m. and Helen had been missing since the evening before. This would be the second night with no word or call from her. I was nearly psychotic with worry and had spent all day trying to track her down. I had been to every S&M club I was able to identify and found that the people who worked in bars and nightclubs weren't the same people who worked in the clubs at night. I had come up empty and was getting ready to go out tonight and revisit each one with a picture of our sister, trying to pick up some sort of trail, trying to find someone who had seen her.

Leah walked into the room and asked, "Will, I need company tonight, I know how to find Helen, will you go with me?"

I looked at Leah in amazement and said, "Leah how can you know anything about this, you've not been involved in S&M for more than two years now, how can you be so certain that you'll be able to find her?"

"Will, please realize that I was once the pre-eminent Dominatrix on the west coast. Many of my trainees are very wealthy women and they all keep in touch with me. I know how to find our sister! One stop to locate her and one stop to take her back. It will take maybe two hours at the most!" She spoke confidently and clearly and I was made a believer on the spot!

"Leah, darling, I believe you can find Helen for us, and I'll be glad to come with you! Please, keep an eye on me and try not to let me lose control. I'm having a very hard time keeping my temper. I may lose it when we find the one responsible for taking her!" I was sincere in my appreciation and my voice told her that I was also sincere about losing my temper and hurting someone.

Leah walked up against me and took my face in her hands and kissed me very sweetly. "Come into the bedroom, Will. I want to fuck you and suck your beautiful cock. I want you to eat my pussy, suck my tits, and fuck me for a good, long time. I want your cock inside me, Will, I need to be fucked before we go out tonight."

Leah and I took ourselves into our large, communal bedroom and fucked sweetly and frantically for nearly two hours! I pumped sweet cum into her and she showered my hard working, thankful cock with her pussy juice. After we fucked, we sixty-nined for a good, long time before she laved my tongue with her sweetness and I filled her sweet mouth several times with sperm. We snuggled up to each other, I took a large breast into one hand and slid two of my fingers into her silver cunt, she grasped my wet cock with one hand and then we both took a nap. When I awoke, Leah was gone, the spot she'd occupied still warm from her sweet body.

I dressed in athletic shoes, old Levis, and an old, tight fitting cotton tee shirt. I had promised Leah that I'd be circumspect and keep my temper in check, but I wanted to be ready if something was brought to me. I was hoping of course, that whoever had done this would try to stop us from reclaiming Helen. In that case I felt that anything I did would be justified.

I went into the front room and sat down, waiting for Leah. I heard a deliberate, slow tapping as someone came down the hall in high heels and I turned to face the door from the hallway.

A tall, regal, dignified apparition in black leather sauntered through the door. It was our Leah, but not the Leah we all knew and loved! This was a cold, calculating, imperious, dangerous creature! She stood about 6'3" in her high heeled leather boots and gave me a look that would wilt every leaf on an oak tree in seconds! Her body was completely covered in black leather! The only skin visible was her face and ears. The leather was very obviously custom made for her, it clung tightly to every curve and snugged into every crevice, fitting her like a second skin!

"Let's go, Will Thomas, take me to The Grotto nightclub. Don't talk to me, stay behind me, don't interrupt me, don't touch me, and do exactly what I tell you to do and do it promptly! I've got to maintain a certain attitude in order for this to work. I have that attitude right now and if you do what I just asked, I'll be able to keep this attitude until we have Helen back!"

Leah was deadly serious and I resolved to do just what she wanted. I decided that I would show a respectful silence and move with alacrity when she said move! I escorted her to the car keeping a good four steps behind her. I opened the back door and let her in, then got in the front and drove away. We went to The Grotto.

The doorman did a double take when he saw Leah advancing up the walk with me trailing her in respectful silence. He swept the door open and nearly wet himself he wagged his tail so hard!

"Mistress Leah, welcome back to The Grotto! We've not been honored with your presence for much too long a time!" He was totally obsequious and frightened!

Leah favored him with a disinterested, brief glance then dismissed him just as fast and walked right past him. I pressed a ten dollar bill into his sweating palm as I walked past.

I followed Leah into a dimly lit nightclub that was attempting to look like a cave. There were numerous implements of torture hanging on the walls but the customers were the real sideshow! Every imaginable obsession and fetish was visible with the patrons. The noise level was deafening when we entered then the noise began to tail off rapidly as more and more people spied the tall, dangerous figure standing in the foyer, attended by a not-so-bright muscle man who was obviously her driver and gofer. She hadn't been standing there for more than twenty seconds and the place was absolutely still, there wasn't a sound!

A tall, muscular man in a skintight strappy tee hustled nervously up to Leah, genuflected and in decorous, respectful tones offered his services to the famous Mistress Leah. Leah sniffed disdainfully at him and in frosted tones told him she wanted the best table and some privacy. He immediately wheeled away and marched to a table at the back of the room on a raised platform. The occupants at the table saw him coming and hastily abandoned their preferred status and bolted from the table. A fresh linen tablecloth, freshly cut flowers in a chrystal vase, and comfortable chairs appeared miraculously from thin air and the nervous man held her chair for Leah then seated her and snapped his fingers at the troupe of servers who had assembled at his side to do her bidding. They ran away, all in different directions, then began returning, one with a silver cigarette holder another with a hardboard box of cigarettes that I've never seen since, and another with a tall, amber drink in a slender, ice encrusted tumbler! They each handed their precious cargo to the very nervous man and he in turn set her drink in front of her on a snow white napkin, took a cigarette from the box, gave it to Leah, and then lit if for her.

"Mistress, if there's the least thing you require simply snap your fingers and I'll be here, ready to serve you!" The very nervous man bowed deeply as he backed from the table and Leah's steely gaze began scanning the packed room.

Will was standing behind Leah, his eyes cast down at the floor, his attitude one of respectful, well trained obedience and patience. Even with his eyes on the floor, Will was attuned to everything that was going on around him and Leah, nothing missed his eagle eye,

He didn't know how she did it, but Leah would have visitors approach her table and she would tell them about her missing slave. The visitor would answer her questions and in thirty minutes, Leah knew that Helen had been in this very club the night she'd disappeared, that she'd been taken from the club by a pair of doms named Thor and Eve, that the two doms had handled Helen thoroughly before taking her from the club, that Thor and Eve were members of a club that had a facility called, The Grotto. Leah signaled imperiously and a telephone appeared on her table, brought by a young female server. The phone was plugged in and Leah made exactly three calls. She stood up abruptly and strode from the club, with me in close, respectful attendance. The car was brought around, I seated Mistress Leah, then we drove away, Leah giving directions to the place where our sister Helen was being held.

We pulled up to an imposing two story structure. Leah walked to the front door, turned to me and told me to break it down.

"Is Helen here?" I felt the rage building and I was beginning to hear those rabid, loud snarls of the dogs as they took possession of me!

"Yes, Will, she's here." Leah looked directly into my eyes and saw the fangs of the dogs working there in my mind.

I lowered my shoulder and hit the door, it splintered like matchsticks and flew into the entryway, crashing against a wall eight or ten feet away. I charged inside, and saw a leather covered form to my left. The figure was holding several hats and some umbrellas. Then my gaze dropped to her exposed genitals and I knew, it was Helen!

"That's her right there Leah, that's Helen, take her!" The joy in my voice was obvious!

As Leah reached for Helen, Helen screamed loudly and tried to get away from her! Leah grabbed her and held her close, lifting her from her feet.

"I'm taking her to the car, Will. She's out of her mind right now, she's resisting!" Leah turned and started to walk through the door carrying Helen in her arms. Helen was crying loudly and yelling for someone named Thor!

Before Leah could get through the door, the frame was filled with a huge figure! Massive, muscular arms and shoulders, trunklike thighs, massive chest, a steroid devotee of the highest order!

I heard a loud, snarling sound erupt from my throat, then my head was filled with the dogs as they fought ferociously! I shot through the door, snarling at the top of my lungs all the way, and muscle boy was just starting to realize that his world was going to be changed forever, when my hands settled on his body and I broke his forearm midway between his elbow and wrist. The wet, snapping sound was followed by a shriek of pain and the shape of his arm took an abrupt right angle turn, white bone peeking through torn skin. The dogs were in full voice now, the rabid barking, snarling, and snapping of their jaws filled my head! Without any pause, I grasped his other arm above the elbow and pivoted, throwing the back of his shoulder across my hip. His shoulder separated neatly with a meaty, sucking sound and the dogs rejoiced! Their song of revenge and hurt sang in my ears and in my veins! I was one with them now, the dogs had me! As my object for punishment slipped to the floor, I caught his head, took an ear into my mouth closed my jaws tightly, and ripped the ear from his head! The warm blood filled my mouth and I heard myself actually howling in triumph!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Night Out
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds