• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Night Out
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

A Night Out

A hand slashed across my face and a blonde haired, blue eyed woman appeared in front of me screaming my name over and over!

"Will! Will! Will! Stop, Will! Stop, Will! It's Leah, Will, stop! Stop, Will. I grabbed her and saw the pain appear instantly in those blue eyes! I released her and the dogs began getting fainter and fainter as I reclaimed my body from them!

"Leah, oh God, Leah, I'm so sorry, sweetheart, I didn't mean to hurt you!" I was aghast at what I'd done and I saw a large bruise growing on her shoulder where I had gripped her!

"That's okay, Will, we've got to get out of here, now, Will, now!" Leah was frantic!

"I grabbed Helen up from the big man's side where she had tried to give him some help, and took her to the car and threw her into the back seat! Leah got in right behind her and forced her down to the floor as I started up and drove away. As I accelerated hard down the street, I watched the rear view mirror watching for the appearance of a figure who would take down our license plate and report us to the police, none appeared. We had our sister back!

It was three weeks before Helen was herself again. Three weeks of being the focus of the family's care and love, three weeks of not letting her out of our sight, three weeks watching her struggle to return to us. Three weeks in which love and kindness worked a miracle and returned our sister to us the way she had been.

Helen shook herself from her reverie, knowing how close she had come to being just another cipher in the S&M world of rigorous restraint, hard fucking, and sexual slavery. Just another pussy to be fucked, another ass to fill, another mouth avidly drinking sperm from a spurting cock, another faceless, nameless cunt! Another body to be used and discarded! Just another grateful, needy slave!

Well, it wouldn't happen this time, not with Will along. Helen knew how fearsome Will could be when he was into one of his black rages! She'd be entirely safe tonight, at least as safe as she wanted to be. She began humming lightly as she continued to look at different clothes for a date out with her brother.

The following evening Will dressed, went out through the front door to the car, took the orchids from the front seat, and returned to the front door where he knocked and waited. His lovely sister Emily answered the door and gave him a dazzling smile and a wonderful, heated kiss!

"Helen, your date's here! Hurry up or I'm going to kidnap him to the bedroom and fuck his brains out!" Emily was happy that her sister Helen was taking me along, we were apprehensive when Helen's needs took her away from us.

I heard the smart click of high heels down the hall and our sister entered the room and pirouetted smartly, showing herself off. She was devastating!

She had dressed in a small, black silk, mini dress that clung to each curve as if painted on. The dress extended to perhaps six inches below her crotch, right to the tops of the black nylons she was wearing. The nylons had elastic tops that gripped her thighs firmly and I recognized the same type of nylons that Leah wore. The elasticized tops were embroidered with figures of women making love to other women in every imaginable position. Her gorgeous legs were shown off further by a pair of black patent leather, stiletto pumps. She was wearing a black suit jacket with the top two buttons undone, and no bra. The very tops of both dark colored aureoles were just occasionally visible where the jacket's lapels crossed her breasts. Around her slender neck was a small gold chain with a small medallion of two women in the sixty nine position. There were matching gold bracelets on each wrist with numerous charms attached. Each charm showed another silhouette of two or three women making love with each other. On each lapel was a gold pin that repeated the designs on her necklace and bracelets. She was absolutely stunning, and I told her so as I bowed over her hand, kissed it, and presented the orchids to her.

"Oh, Will! Thank you so very much! They're beautiful and almost as enticing as my devastatingly handsome escort!" Helen was breathless with excitement and happiness!

Our sisters saw us off with kisses and waves and Helen and I departed for the evening.

We entered the darkened night club. Helen walked just ahead of me and I had one hand resting lightly on her shoulder. Heads turned and watched us to our table. Helen's abbreviated outfit was drawing a lot of attention from the women. The few men in the club also followed her with their eyes. We were taken to a booth and Helen slid in first and I sat next to her. We ordered drinks and got up to dance. Helen moved close against me and we moved slowly to the music. A finger tapped my shoulder and I turned to find a stunningly beautiful woman looking past me to Helen.

"May I cut in please?" Her voice was smoked glass.

I looked at Helen with a question in my expression.

"Yes, you may cut in," Helen said with a dazzling smile.

I walked away as Helen opened her arms to the woman and they moved close together and began dancing. I watched from the table as Helen was romanced by the beautiful red haired woman. They moved slowly and seductively, bellies close together, breasts flattened against the other's.

Helen's companion was an exceptionally beautiful, strawberry blonde with penetrating green eyes. She was wearing a red mini dress that was unbelievably short with a top that fit her like paint and left a four inch gap between the waist of the mini skirt and the bottom of her top. There was a gold pierce pin at the very top of her navel. Her stockings and shoes were the same bright red as her skirt and her top was a very low cut, soft white, silky see through fabric that appeared to be painted on her. Her nipples were plainly visible. The lady was a compelling, erotic feast!

Helen's new friend was slightly taller than Helen and seemed to be leading her as they danced. I watched Helen snuggle her face against her conquests neck, open her mouth and begin gently sucking the fragrant flesh. Her partner in turn, lowered her hands to Helen's ass cheeks and took a shapely buttock in each hand and began squeezing gently. Helen's dress rode up when her partner did this and both smooth globes were exposed to all eyes. The thin, black line of her silk thong between her cheeks contrasted sharply with her coffee and cream complexion. I watched a red flush begin to steal up Helen's neck into her face, a certain sign that her erotic fuse had been lit and was smoldering away. The music ended and they drew their beautiful faces slightly away from each other, then Helen's partner claimed her open mouth and they french kissed each other busily. The kiss broke and Helen's paramour walked back to the bar and Helen gave me her sign that she was going to the bathroom.

She returned shortly and sat across from me in the booth instead of next to me.

"Oh, Will, isn't she beautiful!" Helen was deeply aroused and excited!

'I think I've found my date for the evening! Are you certain that you'll be comfortable hanging around with us?"

"Sweetheart, either way is fine with me. I'll go or leave as you and your friend wish, just let me know what the two of you want."

I was perfectly happy to watch my beautiful sister explore her sexuality with another woman. Occasionally, Helen needed to have sex with another person not in our family and this was one of those times.

"By the way, sweety, here comes your conquest and she looks ready to eat you up!" I was happy for Helen and excited for her connecting so quickly.

"May I sit down and join you two?" The smoky voice said to me, but the brilliant colored eyes saw only Helen.

"Will, this is my friend, Lori," Helen introduced us.

She sat next to Helen and they lost sight and thought of me completely as their world narrowed to just the two of them. Lori and Helen sat as close as they could get in the booth and gazed into each other's eyes. I was treated to the sight of two exceptionally beautiful women busy seducing each other. Lori wrapped her arm around Helen's arm, pulled her close and rubbed her breast against Helen's shoulders. Helen slid her hand inside Lori's blouse and cupped that breast, then began lightly rolling and pinching the erect, pink nipple. I could actually see Lori's eyes unfocus and her breathing change! She dropped Helen's hand and put her arm over Helen's shoulders then slid her hand further down, inside Helen's jacket and took Helen's breast into her hand and began treating Helen's erect nipple to the same divine manipulations. Helen reacted with a long, drawn out intake of breath and the flush mounted higher on her face! Lori put her other hand under the table and I watched Helen spread her legs so Lori could get to her pussy with no obstructions. I watched Lori's arm move, then stop, then continue into Helen's heated, wet pussy. Then I realized that Helen had removed her thong during her visit to the bathroom and Lori's hand and fingers had indeed found no obstacle to Helen's pussy! Two of her fingers found their way inside Helen and began to languorously fuck in and out. Helen tilted her head back and offered her mouth to this delightful creature who had her completely spellbound and Lori accepted. I watched as their tongues worked busily inside painted lips. Helen's other hand went under the table and I saw Lori start slightly as Helen began brushing her fingers against her pussy lips and rubbed her clitoris. I could tell when Helen finally ran her fingers inside Lori as Lori sank deeper into the booth and began rocking her hips gently, fucking Helen's fingers. They broke for air and I asked if they would like another drink.

"No, Will, we don't need another drink but excuse us while we dance," Helen was nearly drugged from her state of arousal and she forced Lori to stand.

They walked arm in arm to the dance floor, moved tightly together and began barely moving as they danced together. They kissed, they petted each other, and several times they stood absolutely still and simply looked into each other's eyes as they became better acquainted. Again, Lori cupped Helen's ass and this time there was nothing to obstruct the view. Without her thong, Helen was completely exposed to anyone who cared to look. I could see the fuzz of her dark pubic hair that extended from her crotch. The dance ended and after they noticed that it had ended they walked slowly back to the table.

"Will, give me the car keys, please," Helen was nearly gasping she was so hot!

I passed them over and watched them leave the nightclub together. I ordered several drinks while they were gone and watched the other people dance. I was approached several times by attractive younger women to dance but I politely declined and waited patiently for Helen and Lori to return. I felt a sudden jolt of deja vu as I thought back to the adventures that Helen and I would set up. Those times when I'd meet her for lunch at a hotel bar and Helen would get there well ahead of me. She would initiate sexual contact and I would arrive just in time to "rescue" her. Here I was again, only this time I was hoping my wife would get herself well fucked by the beautiful Lori. What a difference a change in attitude and outlook could make!

After about an hour and a half they walked through the door and moved to our table. You could see in the way that they moved together that they had consummated their passions. A thick pall of sexual knowing and completion lay about the two beautiful women. It was also obvious, because of the extreme shortness of their dresses, that neither of them had bothered with putting their panties back on. Brief flashes of their pussy lips were visible as they walked back and sat down. Again, Helen sat on the inside and Lori took the outside. They held hands like high school sweethearts.

"Okay, Will, now we'd like another drink, please," Helen actually seemed to sparkle.

She snuggled up to Lori and kissed her deeply. I called a waitress over and gave our order. When I turned back to them Helen had one of Lori's erect nipples in her mouth and Lori was fucking Helen's pussy with two fingers. I could smell Helen's juices seeping from her heated pussy.

"I'll take you two to a hotel and pick you up in the morning. Helen, I'm afraid that the two of you are going to get arrested for fucking in public!" I knew I sounded foolish!

Helen broke from Lori's nipple and said, "Will, don't be ridiculous! This club is where women come to meet and fuck each other! We're completely safe and accepted here! There's no problem for any of us."

Lori looked at me and confirmed Helen's words, "She's right, Will, the people who run this place are accustomed to what we do here, there are no problems at all."

"Actually, I just thought you two needed some privacy. You both seem to be on the verge of an all nighter and I thought you'd both prefer a room."

They both looked at me then nodded in agreement and we left. When I opened the car door, the smell of sex wafted from the car. I looked into the back seat and saw a pool of pussy juice in the middle of the seat. Helen and Lori had to sit up front with me but that didn't inhibit them in the least. They french kissed and finger fucked each other all the way to the hotel sitting next to me in the front seat. I went in and got a room for them. Returning to the car, I found them sixty nining in the back seat again, tongues buried in each other's pussy, streaks of juice on their faces, the smell of hot pussy permeating the air! I got them straightened up, wiped off and took them to the room. They began stripping as soon as we were in the door and didn't even make it to the bed. They were on the floor, their faces buried in the other's pussy again, their tongues busy probing and sucking and biting. I dropped the keys on a dresser and turned to go. A hand grabbed my leg and Helen asked Lori if I could stay. Lori raised her face from Helen's pussy long enough to nod her head then dove right back into those beautiful pussy lips.

"Undress and masturbate while we fuck, Will. You know you'd enjoy it and I'd enjoy having you watch." Helen was expectant and excited. "I want you right next to me as I eat this wonderful pussy of Lori's! I want you to have a close view of everything!"

I nodded and stripped down to my bare self. I already had a huge boner from watching them earlier and I took it into hand as I laid on the floor with my head next to Lori's ass and Helen's head as she ate and licked and bit and sucked the beautiful pussy that was rimmed with pale colored pubic hair. I watched as several orgasms took each of them in hand, wrung them out and let them down gently. It was one of the most erotic experiences I've ever had and I began stroking rapidly as the two of them continued to eat each other vigorously. Suddenly, I felt Helen's hand push my hand away from my cock and capture that rigid piece of meat for herself. Only it wasn't Helen's hand, it was Lori's hand, then Helen's smaller hand joined Lori's and they both began to jack me off. It didn't take long and soon spurts of semen shot into the air as I ejaculated forcefully. Both Helen and Lori's hands were covered with milky semen as they continued to stroke my cock. Helen leaned over and scraped a large mass of semen from my cock and shook Lori. When Lori raised her head and turned around, Helen had her lick it from her hand. Lori smiled happily as she swallowed my semen and then they licked each other's hands clean and returned to sixty nining. Shortly, the orgasms began pulsing through them as one after another shook each one of them.

Hours later, after I was masturbated several more times by the two, and Helen and Lori made love in every conceivable position, I noticed that the sky was starting to lighten up outside. I shook both of them awake from each other's arms, and they ate each other one more time then showered together and turned the shower over to me. When I finished, they were dressed and holding hands, waiting to leave. The two of them got into the backseat and tongue fucked each other's mouth as they finger fucked each other's sweet pussy all the way back to the club where Lori's car was still parked. She traded addresses and telephone numbers with Helen, kissed her deeply and left. Helen climbed into the front seat with me.

As I drove us home, Helen laid her head back, lifted her skirt, slid two fingers into her still wet pussy, clasped an erect nipple between her thumb and forefinger and finger fucked herself to several satisfying orgasms before we got home. We parked the car, went inside and made our way quietly to the bedroom where we found our three sisters cuddled together in a sweet pile of fragrant woman flesh deep asleep. We undressed quietly and crawled into bed together, holding each other close. Helen kissed me, spread her legs and pulled me over her where I slid my cock into her silky smooth, heated pussy. We captured the other's mouth and fucked slowly and quietly until Helen and I both reached satisfaction. We uncoupled, spooned together tightly, and slept the sleep of innocents.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Night Out
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds