A Night Outside Ch. 08 - The Photo 01

"She pushed herself this last week; I think she got caught up with everything but her elective class," Sara replied, starting to do some crunches and not ogle the freshmen.

"She didn't have any problems missing time in her math classes?"

"Am I pretty sure she could have missed most of the semester and still been good."

"I wish I could do math like that." Aubrey mused. "What elective is she missing?"

"An advanced photography class. She missed the sessions where they were supposed to have models come in. She was going to try and meet with her professor and see if she could do anything to catch back up."

"Wait, advanced photography is not the class where they do a nude photography unit?" The class had a bit of an infamous reputation around campus.

"That would be the one and the unit she missed."

"Ouch, is she doing well enough in the class to miss the unit and still pass?"

"Yes, but students can't miss any units and still pass the class. Hopefully, Dr. Gipson can help her out just a little."

Aubrey had a pained look on her face. "That's not Dr. Gipson's reputation. He might give her more time, but she is still going to have to take the pictures and complete the unit."

"She seems to think he might be a little more lenient; I sure hope so. She takes that student-athlete thing seriously. She was just a hundredth of a point away from winning top honors in the league last year. Ally needs a win."

"Here's hoping I am wrong about Dr. Gipson's reaction."

"Thanks, keep working on those weights. You have improved since your first semester, but some of those girls out there can still throw me around on the court."

"Coach has me on a new weights program. I was starting to plateau. You still using the squat rack?"

"No, I am done for today. Time for my date with the dreadmill. I got to get back on the cardio, and it looks like rain."

"Well, I hope Ally gets good news twice," Aubrey smiled as she started to change the weights on the squat rack.

"As do I."

After a hard five-mile run, Sara dripping with perspiration, she nervously rechecked her phone, hoping to have heard anything from Alison. She could only push herself so long and so hard before she needed to head to her apartment and study for a biology quiz. She wouldn't get much worthwhile studying done while she was worrying about Ally. Probably still waiting at the hospital. Physical activity did not alleviate the stress coming from her worrying. It just pushed it slightly down the stack of priorities in her brain. The sore muscles complaining with each step did their best to jockey to the top of mind. Sara walked around to cool down for a few minutes before resigning herself to going back to studying.

Walking into the locker room was not exactly a buzz of activity in the late afternoon; many students considered a Thursday evening to be the weekend's start. Not that the athlete lockers were ever a nexus of activity outside of practices or games, but the old building was just a little creepy when there was no one else around. Being alone meant that she tore off her sports bra before even bothering to put in her combination. Her time living with Samantha and her uninhibited view on clothing allowed her to tap into her feelings on dressing. With a shrug, she pushed her shorts and panties to the floor and stepped out of them; she now stood next to her locker, wearing only a pair of black and pink running shoes. The cold air passing over her skin felt good.

"Uh, Sara?" Aubrey turned the corner into her row, a white towel wrapped around her body and shower kit in her hands.

It took everything in her not to get startled, standing next to her locker in nothing but shoes and a small triangle of dark pubic hair obscuring the top of her labia, a combination lock still unopened in her hand. "Hi, again, Aubrey. Did you need something?" She tried to sound nonchalant as she continued to open the locker, doing nothing to cover up her nudity.

"Umm, my locker moved while you were out; it's right beside you."

"Okay," Sara simply leaned away from the locker. "Looks like I got naked a little quick, thought I was alone." With a clunk, the lock popped open, and she put the door between her and her embarrassment.

"It's not a problem, not like we haven't seen each other in the shower before. The shoes just surprised me."

"I was hot. I think the shoes just work with the outfit. Maybe I was just going to go run like this."

Aubrey giggled. "I don't think the faculty would allow you to do that."

"Okay then, maybe I will just run around the locker room."

"Go for it then," Aubrey sounded like she was daring her.

"Alright," She didn't run, but she took a complete lap of the locker room, including a walk by the double doors near the entrance. If anyone else had opened the door, she would have flashed the hallway. But the act was taking her mind off worrying about Alison for just a minute. Aubrey stood at the end of the locker row and laughed at her antics.

"Good job, captain." Aubrey clapped as she finished her lap.

"Well, that was different."

"You don't often walk around the locker room naked?"

"Nope, that was a first. Sorry, I am feeling a bit loopy, worried about Ally. Thanks for letting me take my mind off it for a minute or two."

"I see a little stress-relieving streaking. Mind if I do the same?"

"Bet you can't." Sara smiled at her from back to her locker.

Aubrey giggled again. "Hold my towel." Aubrey handed her the white towel shimmied briefly. Sara had never gotten a good look at her sans clothing. Her height was not the only thing she had on Sara. Free of her sports bra, her breasts were more massive and perkier than Sara would have thought. Between her legs, she had only a thin well-manicured strip of dark-brown hair. It looked pretty fetching. She hung the towel on Aubrey's open locker and watched as she frolicked around the space in just a set of shower flip-flops. She waited until the end of her circuit to go by the entranceway. When she turned around and was headed back, the door opened. "Shit," she exclaimed as she quickly ducked around the corner and grabbed her towel.

Sara cracked up laughing and slowly grabbed the towel in her locker and put it over her shoulder. One of the seniors on the team walked past their locker row, eyes squarely on her phone. "Think you got away with that one, freshman."

Aubrey joined in the laughter. "That was a close one, captain. Say uh... if... if Ally needs any volunteers to be a model for her project, give me a call. I... I could do it."

"Are you sure? That's a lot to ask." Sara kicked off her shoes and socks.

"Yeah, yeah... I think I could do it."

"Okay, I'll talk to Alison. Thank you." She grabbed her shower things from the locker and slipped on her flip-flops. "And thanks for helping me think of something else for a minute."

"No problem, captain," Aubrey laughed, and Sara walked toward the showers, never bothering to wrap up in her towel.

Samantha -- That same evening.

Samantha stood by the sink, waiting for the pot to fill with water. Music boomed out of the stereo in the front room. Tonight was her turn to cook; she and Sara had divided a couple of nights of the week between them. They didn't need Alison trying to cook on crutches, although it had taken some persuading to allow them to take over the duties. Alison had been so good to both the girls all semester. They could repay her in some small way.

She swayed back and forth to the beat of the drums; the only thing she had on was a towel wrapped over her long, hot pink and silver-covered hair. The longer bath towel hung behind her on a chair. After her last class of the day, a business accounting snoozer, she had chanced a run outside. Before the conclusion of her run, the sky had opened and drenched her. A long hot shower had finally warmed her up. A glance at the clock told her she had about a half-hour until Sara got home from her workout. Alison could be home at any time, but the teaching hospital almost always took much longer than it should.

Not that the girls coming home would change the state of her dress, she seldom wore clothes in her apartment. However, she was a little nervous about reacting when they saw her recently waxed pubic region. Her recent boyfriend, Joel, had convinced her to try it. Now she was going to have this new look around longer than he was. Joel was a senior who was due to graduate in just a few weeks. When he accepted a job position on the coast, he didn't want to keep the relationship going long distance. Better than the slow descent of a long-distance relationship. The breakup had been relatively mutual; although they had a lot of fun together, deeper feelings never seemed to develop.

Today would be the first time she had returned to her natural state of dress since Alison had left the hospital. For the last two weeks, she had stayed in clothes until she got in bed. Part of her wanted to be ready if Alison needed any help to class or ensure that the chores and laundry got done by herself or Sara instead of Alison. It had been challenging to get Alison not to push herself, relax, and let her roommates handle things. Samantha would be the first to admit her deficiencies in cooking, but she could boil pasta almost as well as anyone else.

Samantha set the pot of water on the stovetop. If she brought the water up to a simmer, she could quickly turn it up when the girls got home. What to do while I wait. She walked around her apartment, looking to pick up whatever she could. The curtains were wide, blowing in the breeze in the living room, the rain was gone, and a chilly north wind was coming in with drier air. Her dress state did not matter as they lived on the fourth floor of the building facing an expansive sports complex. If she didn't walk over and lean against the windowsill, her risk of being seen was minuscule. She threw blankets and pillows back on the couch and stacked her schoolbooks neatly.

The girls were all neat, probably how they had managed to practically live together for three years without too much negative drama. During the recent weeks, however, that cleanliness had lapsed a little. It may not have been her week to clean the kitchen, but she had the time now. Might as well take care of this. She rinsed the plates and opened the dishwasher to put them in. When she discovered that the dishes were already clean, she rinsed her hands and started to put the things away. Leaning against the counter and reaching the top shelf, the counter was the perfect height to send a spark of pleasure through her body. Her clitoris was hitting the corner perfectly. She took a second to secure the clean plates before she brought her hands back down.

There was something nostalgic about grinding against a countertop to get off. Not something she engaged in since toys had taken over most of her masturbation experience. Moving slowly back and forth to the beat of the music, she became acutely aware of the three weeks since she had last climaxed. Before the break-up with Joel and Alison's time in the hospital. The stress from the pair of events quashing her libido. Brushing against the counter flared it back to life. Samantha lost herself in the sensation for a couple of minutes, a slamming car door pulling her out of her reverie. What am I doing? She questioned if Sara or Ally had gotten home, they would have walked in with a perfect view of her interaction with the counter. Hell, anyone else in the hall would get a free show. A spark of excitement burst to mind for a moment, but she shook it away. It would be a few years before she was ready to fully embrace her exhibitionist tendencies. Now it just made her nervous.

Quickly and quietly, she returned to her task; however, an idea was planted in her brain. If Alison could get her classes figured out, she would call it an early evening and spend some time enjoying her own body. Samantha filled the sink with hot sudsy water, intending to clean the remains of last night's meal still on a pot. It would need to soak awhile to loosen the cooked on, or less charitably, the burnt-on mess that Sara had left. Water drawn, she decided to clean something else while she was at it. She walked to her bedroom, taking a swift detour to place her towel back in the bathroom.

From her top drawer, she brushed aside a selection of panties to procure her current favorite toy, A rabbit-style vibrator in a spectacular shade of violet. Samantha was always careful to clean her toys between play sessions, but a soapy rinse in the bathroom would not get it as clean as a good scrubbing in the kitchen sink.

On her way back to the kitchen, she turned on the vibrator, checking the charge. It buzzed to life in her hands. Maybe I should give it a little test before I scrub it. A naughty thought crept into her mind. Samantha almost pivoted and went back to her bedroom, not wanting to get caught playing. Instead, she returned to the kitchen and looked around like a robber casing their apartment. Satisfied that no one else was home, she sat on the counter, back to the door.

On the lowest setting, she teased the long end of the vibrator up and down her labia. The pulses were sending a shiver of anticipation through her body. She dared herself to turn up the vibrator with a click. The whir grew louder, as did the intensity of the sensation. She methodically teased the vibrator slowly into her now excited canal. Involuntarily a gasp escaped her lips as the clit stimulator met her. Samantha's heart was pounding as she brought one leg up to open herself a little further. She would still absolutely want a slow-building orgasm this evening but sneaking in a quick, less substantial climax would not be out of the question.

Just before Samantha got too lost in the moment, she could hear one of her roommates slide their key in the lock. Quickly, she hopped off the counter and twisted the vibrator to the off position. Samantha tried not to look startled, instead starting to sway along to the music again as she scrubbed her toy in the sink. Sam was careful not to dip the electronics-filled end too deeply into the water, it was supposed to be shower safe, but it wouldn't be near as fun if it didn't have its shake still. She did not turn around to check who was coming into the apartment until she heard a little struggle with the door.

"Ally! Here let me help you." Samantha turned around, soap still covering her hands. She set her toy atop the towel on the chair and carefully scurried over to the door. Alison had managed to get her backpack snared on the door handle. Scanning the hallway for other residents, she stepped by Alison, narrowly avoiding kicking out a crutch and help untangle her. "Here, can you lean back just a bit?" With a bit of effort, she popped free.

"Girl, get your naked ass inside!" Alison harshly whispered through the amused smirk on her face. Samantha blushed, somewhat forgetting her state of attire as she was working to help Alison without accidentally causing her to tumble to the floor.

Alison -- A little earlier

"You don't have anyone available for this weekend?" Alison sighed in a huff, this was the second agency she had called, and no one was obtainable.

"Oh, you do have one woman available? Awesome. What is the modeling fee?" She paused and grimaced at the price, she might be able to swing it, but it would mean putting more money on a credit card than she was comfortable with. It's not like a career in education will be that profitable More importantly, a single model would not allow her to finish her project. "When would you need to know by?" She had until tomorrow at noon to decide. "Okay, I will call and let you know either way before tomorrow at noon. Thank you."

At least I got good news from the doctor. She threw her phone in her purse and took a deep breath before unlocking her SUV. Alison's apartment was adjacent to the campus, and even with crutches, she did not wish to pay the exorbitant price of the parking pass. The bruises that had to be forming from using her crutches yelled at her to swallow her pride and talk to student services; since it was near the end of the semester and she had a physical issue, they would perhaps make some accommodations. As for driving, this was the one time she was glad she had gotten rid of the manual transmission beater she drove in high school. A clutch pedal would be all but impossible to work without her left leg.

She sat on the driver's seat and carefully puzzled her crutches into the backseat. If I want to ask one of the ladies to model for me, I will need a little social lubrication. Her girlfriend was fearless, but a future in education may make her reticent to volunteer. Samantha, her roommate, and best friend, was a home nudist, but Sara and herself were the only ones who knew anything about her naked habits. Samantha didn't even reveal her desire to be naked at home with her significant others. Don't think she wants to share her body with anyone other than us three. A quick drive across town to their liquor store of choice should get her what she wanted.

On top of the positive signs that her leg was infection-free, it seemed that the knee was starting to heal correctly. Although a long road of healing followed by intense physical therapy still stretched before her, she was off the harsh antibiotics and painkillers. Tomorrow and the weekend would likely be a whirl of activity, but tonight would be the first night in quite a while to unwind just a little. Perhaps allowing her mind to wander off-topic only a little bit would enable her to develop a plan for the weekend when she could round up a couple of volunteers. She still needed an idea for the photo session, needing to create an original idea for the topic. Just getting two naked women to pose would not be good enough; she needed to wow her professor as recompense for giving her a little extra time.

Fifteen minutes later, she was back at their apartment with a bottle of rum now pushed into her backpack. Alison was suddenly glad for the rickety old elevator.

The extra weight in her bag was making it a little awkward to get down the hallway. If she had to navigate stairs every day, not even her pride would have allowed her to attempt the climb with the added weight. Getting to the fourth floor, she still needed to trundle down the hall to their room. Noise erupted from her bag. She stopped and leaned against a wall as she fished out her cellphone; the number was one from the second modeling service she had called. Alison dropped her camera bag and purse with a curse as she tried to answer the phone. One of her crutches joined the cascade with a thud.

"Hello, this is she." Alison was taking up a large portion of the hallway. "You don't have anyone available, now?" She listened as the administrative assistant explained that her one available model had a family emergency and would be unavailable this weekend. "No, I understand. Thank you for letting me know. Hopefully, I still have time to come up with something else." Frankly, she was a little relieved that no one was available; she knew she would have paid if it was open. She didn't know if that was the best idea for her bank account. Of course, this means I need to find two volunteers.

Alison struggled for a moment, standing on one foot and pivoting her crutch up to her hand. Once she got everything back together, she hobbled down the long, dank hallway to their door. She had to avoid a couple stacks of discarded liquor waste that carefully sat outside the door until their occupants made the long walk down the hall to the garbage chute. Come on, it's not that far. I'll bet all of you have two working legs. The piles always irritated her a little, she could forgive the messiness if it were still early in the day, but it was very nearly six o'clock in the afternoon.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds