A Night Outside Ch. 08 - The Photo 01

Alison could not help a pernicious fantasy momentarily stealing her focus. There was a sudden pull to put down the camera and walk over to the other girls. She would kiss Sara and stare into her eyes as she ran a hand down each of the other girl's centers. Fingers would find and caress Aubrey and Sara's labia before gently tweaking their clits. She would slide a pair of fingers into both vaginas in her fantasy. The girls would stand there and allow her to fondle and tease as both slowly built to climax. Samantha would not participate but instead grab the camera and collect images of the whole event.

The flash of studio lights alerted them that she had officially captured her first image of Aubrey nude. "How are you two feeling?" Alison asked as she repositioned herself, framing another snap from a lower angle.

"The nerves are gone now," Aubrey replied flatly, not moving her eyes from the wall across the room.

"That's good. You two are beautiful subjects. Samantha, would you mind bringing that light a foot closer and angle it in this direction." Alison could not help peeking over at Samantha's beautiful body as she moved the lights. It could be her imagination, but Alison was convinced that Samantha was excited as everyone else. Nipples looked extra pointy, and there was a distinct sheen between her thighs. Alison supposed she could be reading into things; it could always be sweat.

"The horniness seems to be intensifying, though. I feel like I am dripping." Sara confessed, looking straight into the lens.

"I can tell; I don't think it's too obvious yet." Alison looked Sara directly in the eyes. "Could you both look over here?" Alison used a laser pointer to highlight a high spot on the wall. Their bodies contorted to look at the location, framing their features perfectly. "These are coming out great. I am going to go off the shot-list for the next couple. Could you both please turn around? I want to do something similar with your backsides."

Her subjects obeyed immediately as she pointed out where she needed the lights moved and how to aim them. A peek through the viewfinder had both of their shapely asses in full view. Sara's toned back was incredibly sexy. Aubrey's rear was overall larger, but Sara's was a masterpiece. Alison squirmed a little on her perch, hoping that her increasing desire was not evident. Pushing that from her mind, she snapped an image and then carefully and slowly moved to a couple of other angles; the contrasting skin tones were going to make her project work out. Each change of position required moving the lights, taking time as Samantha had to traverse the room and get new instructions.

"Wow, you two are doing fantastic. I will ask you to do something a little bit more risqué; either of you can say no, but I want to accentuate the pair of you two's asses. I need you two to turn and face one another and get real close." She examined the pair of subjects for a moment. "Sammy, could you grab the wooden box over there?"

"This one?"

"Yeah, I need to get Sara a couple inches of height."

Alison felt a short surge of jealousy as the girls complied, turning to face each other. A gap of a couple inches still separated their forms. Alison framed up her subjects; there was some merit in the opposing breasts and side-on view of their differing hair stylings. Aubrey's mons pubis was more prominent and broader than Sara's. It was not, however, the shot she wanted. She snapped the image as it might look fantastic on its own. A flash of inspiration bloomed in her mind. Alison doubted seriously that the two young women would go for it, but she needed to try.

"Feel free to say no, but I want to try something." The ladies turned their attentions to Alison, slight looks of concern on both their faces. "I think it will make for an incredible shot, but it is going to get rather personal." Alison struggled to her feet when there was no dissent, using a single crutch to lever herself up. She let her camera hang between her breasts on the strap, so she had at least one open hand. Moving over to the pair, "I need you both to use your hand furthest from the camera," Alison made a motion with her empty hand and brought it down to the heart, adorning Sara's vulva. "Then just pinch a little and gently pull. Can you two do that, or is it too much." It took every ounce of willpower not to brush across Sara's clitoral hood as her hand was removed.

"Gettin' real close, captain, but I'm game if you are."

"I would say, I need to check with my girlfriend, but she is the one giving the orders, so..." Sara started to bring her hand over to Aubrey's tuft of short hair.

"Not quite yet, though; I need Sammy to move the lights first." Alison had her reposition the flash units so that she would get some shine on the pubic hair as it was pulled.

Her models appeared to get a little impatient. "Man, these have to be showing up on camera," Sara stated as she slid her hands up to her bare breasts and pinched her pointy nipples.

"You think you got it bad, feel these; I swear I could cut glass." Aubrey swirled her fingers over her own nipples.

Sara took the invitation. Fondling each breast as if she was feeling for ripe fruit at the market. "They are very nice, but I don't know; mine might be pointier. Take a feel." Sara presented her chest toward Aubrey.

"Huh, I don't know. I mean, they seem like fun, but I doubt I can be objective." Aubrey did not seem to concentrate on just the nipple but weighed and considered her small breasts. "Hey Sam, you want to take a feel and let us know who is more excited?"

Samantha rolled her eyes as she finished securing the final light. Sara and Aubrey were not going to let it go, giving her a pouty look. Before returning to her perch across the room, "Fine, but only in the interest of impartiality." Is she really going to do this. Alison held still on her seat, hoping not to interrupt.

Stepping over toward the ladies, Sara and Aubrey both turned toward her. The two shorter girls each had one breast obvious from her perch, the other blocked by the back of Samantha's shoulders. They were arranged so perfectly that their vulvas were in the frame, peeking out from beside Sammy's thighs. Both girls were staring directly at Sammy; she was obstructed from seeing the actual caressing of breasts. The image in the frame was too perfect not to commit to memory. The lights in the make-shift studio gave away her sneaky photo instantly.

"Hey!" Samantha turned around almost instantly.

"What? Sorry, the picture was too perfect." Alison smiled boldly. "I can't use it without a release, but you'll thank me later when you're an old woman."

"Really? Maybe I shouldn't be a naked lighting assistant." Samantha's perturbed look seemed a little forced.

"Oh, okay, no more sneaky pics." Alison relented.

Samantha turned back to Aubrey and Sara. "Hers are harder," She pointed at Sara. "but hers are larger."

"So, who wins?" Sara inquired.

"Aubrey." Samantha pronounced and then took her place back at the lights, an embarrassed pink blotchiness overtaking her flawless skin.

"I think she likes you; that's why she had to pick you," Sara said, needling both Sam and Aubrey.

Aubrey leaned into it, putting on a show of playing with her nipples. "I think you have the order wrong. She likes me because of these."

Samantha rolled her eyes at the two naked women. "They are very nice, but I am sorry, I like cock."

"We could get her a strap-on." Sara helpfully suggested.

"That could be fun. And you wouldn't need to worry about me having a hair-trigger. I could rock your world."

Samantha's blush had her looking like a ripe tomato. Alison knew that they wouldn't stop their fun. Sara knew the line and liked to dance on it, but she might take it a little too far if she had a co-conspirator. Alison needed her lighting assistant if she expected to get anything done on time. "You girls done having fun? Let's get this photoshoot going."

A couple of minutes later, they had everything lined up. The slight tug on pubic hair was lined up perfectly. From the right angle, it looked like a heart formed by the two ladies. "One more with contact, then we'll get back to some safer poses." She had the two ladies embrace firmly to get the right profile view of both asses. The contrasting skin tones looked fantastic.

The two ladies embracing so tightly and looking so hot had impure thoughts playing through her brain again. Her short girlfriend looking at her and slightly nodding; with all the sexual tension in the air, Alison gave her a nod to go ahead. Sara pushing up on her tiptoes to kiss Aubrey. Defenses would fall, and the ladies would end up on the floor, Sara's talents driving Aubrey to a screaming orgasm. All the while, Alison would rotate around them, capturing the entire episode. She would do her best to make pornographic and acrobatic sex into art. Samantha would disappear down the hall but not in retreat. Moments later, she would reappear with her favorite vibe in hand, adding another target for Alison's lens.

After Aubrey finished quaking from climax, she would take her turn, pleasuring Sara. Her girlfriend's look of pleasure needed to be preserved for posterity. Eventually, Alison would be unable to be a calm observer. Laying down beside Sara and kissing her as Aubrey went to town. Aubrey would let Alison cut in, taking the opportunity to go help Samantha with her vibrator. The apartment would become a den of pleasure as the four ladies took turns pushing each other to climax after climax.

A red light blinking on the back of her camera caught her attention. The backup battery was finally unable to keep up with the session. "Well, shit. That's it for the battery." Alison hoisted her body up to retrieve the hopefully charged battery. "Don't start fucking without me there to see it."

"Leave the camera; we'll just have Tall Girl record for us," Sara said with a wink.

"Can't do much without a battery." Alison shrugged.

"We do have phones," Aubrey called out.

Sara -- That same time.

Being a model was making Sara incredibly turned on. The closeness of Aubrey's excellent naked form was not helping matters. Nor was the prodding from her girlfriend to get even closer to her mocha-skinned younger friend. She wanted to sit down on the white blanket-covered ottoman and rub one out, unconcerned with the audience around her. Aubrey stepped away from her and walked into the kitchen.

"Oh, fuck!" She practically screamed as she picked up her phone. "I missed three calls from my mom." Suddenly the aching between Sara's legs dulled, genuine concern for her teammate taking over. She watched as Aubrey frantically sifted through her phone interface. "My dad's been in a wreck." She placed the phone over her ear, tears looking to be forming in her eyes. "Mama, what's going on?" The vibrant color drained from her face. "Uh, huh." Her opposite hand was now on her forehead. "His leg?" Eyes were popping. "When's the surgery? No, no, I am coming home. I'll see you in a couple of hours." She walked over to the counter and picked up her dress. "I'll drive safe; I love you, mama. Tell dad I love him too."

"What's wrong?" Samantha broached the silence after Aubrey hung up.

"I don't think it is anything too serious." Aubrey's eyes were flooded with held-back tears. "My dad just got t-boned on his way home from work. He's alright, but the accident broke his leg."

"Oh, no!" Sara exclaimed, honestly concerned for her teammate's father.

"He's going to have surgery tonight or in the morning. I am sorry to bail, but I need to get home and be there for my mom and brothers."

"Don't worry about it, girl; family is important." Alison chimed in, reappearing from their room mid-conversation.

Sara walked over and embraced the girl, a single tear running down her cheeks. "I am sorry, Aubrey. We'll think of something to get the project done."

Samantha had come over to hug Aubrey too, suddenly their nudity was forgotten.

"Drive safe; text Sara when you get there."

"I think I like you being concerned about me." A smile and a quick giggle quickly flashed over Aubrey's tear-streaked face. She promptly reached out and patted Samantha on the ass before she stepped away. "Damn, that's firm, Tall Girl." She winked at Sammy, but the wink dislodged a re-enforcing tear to join the rivulet, smearing her carefully placed mascara.

Aubrey quickly collected her things and practically ran for the door. As she opened the door, a chorus of voices attempted to warn her that she had forgotten something vitally important. "Wait!" But it was too late; Aubrey had opened the door before looking back at the trio of concerned women. In another burst of bad luck, their neighbors were just returning from a beer run, each carrying a case of the cheapest beer they could find. The sound of the opening door had caught their attention, and now they were staring slack-jawed at the quartet of naked women. Sara just waved with a smile on her face.

Aubrey closed the door and burst out laughing. The other girls joined in the cacophony of laughter. "I think we just made their day."

"Fuck that, we made their entire year," Samantha added in.

"You might want to put on your dress before you leave," Alison added between guffaws.

"I don't think you could make it two hours naked without attracting some attention." Sara continued.

"Probably don't need to give the police any extra incentive to pull me over, probably going to be speeding already." Aubrey started to slide into her pretty little dress. The other girls scattered about so that they were no longer in view of the hallway. "Bye again." Aubrey left the apartment. Sara peeked out to see the neighbors still staring, stupefied. "Gentlemen," Aubrey simply stated before she closed the door behind her.

"Well, now what?" Samantha asked in a stunned and quiet room.

"Order a pizza?" Alison asked. "Without Aubrey, I need to rethink the shoot. Besides, I am just going to worry for her until we hear she got home safe."

Samantha brought the flat screen back into the front room, hooking it up and setting it on the floor. The trio turned on a basketball game and sat around on the floor to talk as they awaited nourishment. Sara broke out the rum to cut through some of the tension and concern about Aubrey. It was decided that the lighting assistant needed to answer the door and collect the pizza in her thin silk robe. Alison was buying the pizza, and Sara was playing the put-upon model. The lavender garment barely covered her goodies and showcased her long legs. The flimsy material was almost see-through; Sara could make out her areolae's exact shape with the robe on.

Sara and Alison hid around a corner for the pizza man to complete the transaction. She couldn't help snickering as Samantha collected the pie; Samantha kept looking over with a severe look on her face. Once he left, Sammy closed the door, then turned around and let her robe fall to the floor. Sara tried not to react, seeing her stunning naked form return. She was happy to be surrounded by a pair of inviting-looking bald pussies, but wanted to explore each of them close up with her tongue and fingers.

"Were those two guys still just out there staring?" Alison laughed a little as she got the bottle of rum out of the freezer, carefully balancing herself with a single crutch.

"No, though I did see something block the light from the peephole. I am sure we have captured their attention." Samantha shrugged.

"An apartment full of hot naked girls would certainly grab my attention."

The trio ate pizza and then sat around, laughing a joking about so many things. It was good to hear Alison so cheerful again, even if she was worried about her project and the impending deadline. After a couple of beverages and plenty of time to allow their food to settle, Sara picked up her phone. "Aubrey made it home. No surgery until tomorrow." Putting down the phone, she started to do some push-ups.

"What are you doing that for?" Sam inquired.

"Ally is going to finish her pictures of me. I just want to get my body to pop again."

"I am?"

"Yup, we can get my part done if nothing else."

"What about Aubrey?"

"Maybe she'll be back Sunday, but maybe not. We can only control what we are doing now. You have some pictures of us together, so that would mean that you have proof of two models."

"Yeah, but I don't think it's good enough." Sara wanted to lead her lady to their bedroom and make love, but she knew Alison would not be into it. Whether or not she was showing it, the worry was weighing on her.

"Something is better than a zero. Lighting assistant, would you set up for the next photo, please?" Sara ordered Samantha into action.

"Yes, ma'am." Sammy set down her drink and collected the papers from the table.

"How am I to be posed?"

"'I want to accent Sara's powerful abdominal muscles.'" Samantha read. "' The model will lay down on her back in a diagonal to the camera and tense her tummy just a little.'" Sara looked over to Alison, who had taken up her camera again and looked to be blushing slightly. "And I need to move the softbox there and the reflector over here."

"I think the pages are slightly out of order." Alison was now entirely pink with a deep blush.

"That's okay, sweetie. Let's do this." Sara took a moment to do a few crunches just to get her abs to show a little better.

"I am not sure you are going to want to do these photos, honey. They were from some brainstorming I was doing. I think they may be too extreme."

"Just get it going, girl."

"Okay, feel free to say no to anything."

"You know me, babe, when have I ever been one to not share my thoughts."

"Never," Alison smiled, the blush starting to fade.

After a couple of minutes of moving and getting arranged, Alison peered over her with a camera again. Sara let her crawl over her and collect several angles. When she had stopped crawling around, Sara looked at Sammy. "What's next."

The trio went through several additional poses, each one getting a little more revealing. Sara was unsure how the shots seemed to be escalating in lewdness even though she was already nude, but it practically made her tingle with anticipation. Although Alison may collect far more revealing photos than she cared for, Sara was confident that Ally would never do anything to sully her reputation.

"Umm, okay, wow, Ally wasn't kidding about this getting a little risqué."

"It's fine." Sara could feel herself getting incredibly wet. Getting a little lewder felt inviting.

"Well then, here we go. 'I want to highlight the differences in the lady's labia; Sara will lay down and bring her legs up to spread herself a little.' Do you want her to pose like she is waiting to get fucked missionary style?" Sara was surprised to hear Samantha ask something so coarsely to Alison about posing her naked body.

"That was my idea, yes" Alison was once again bright red.

Sara sensed an opportunity to get a better look at Sammy and maybe embarrass her a little. "Pardon my lesbian experience, but how would that look? Could you demonstrate for me, Tall Girl?"

Samantha shrugged, the addition of rum evidentially killing her inhibitions. "Sure, I could do that." Sara sat up as Samantha laid down in the kitchen, smartly outside of the excellent lighting. "I lay down like this and then bring my knees up like this before spreading my legs like this. Pop open at the hips a little to really open up."

Looking on in awe, Sara sat up to better look at her spread and vulnerable-looking friend. "Then you just wait for some sweaty guy to come over and spasm into you for a couple minutes." She couldn't resist throwing some playful jabs.

"This position is pretty fun, lot's of room for kissing or breast play." Samantha had a hand around one tit. "The eye contact is intense, and I can give this some attention." She had a hand on her clit briefly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds