A Night To Remember

Well, my pussy needs attention right now Kathy said, what do you think, can you get that thing hard enough to fuck me. Ken grinned, sure, come on you guys lets go, Its show time. They practically ran to the bed room. Kathy stripped the covers from the bed then lay on her back. Spreading her legs wide she beckoned, come on big boy, fuck me before I cum before you get it in. Ken knelt between her legs and leaned down and kissed her pussy. He made little circles on her clit with his tong. She clinched her fists and stiffened, Oh my god, I’m going to cum she cried. Ken held on as her hips bucked as wave after wave of orgasm swept over her. Jim stood like a statue, dumfounded. He heard a moan, Joan was furiously fingering her clit, she collapsed onto the bed and continued to finger herself until the finial wave overcame her, then she went limp, exhausted. Ken said, guess we’ll have to wait for the show. All laughed.

Not on your life, big boy, Fuck me now, Kathy said. Joan looked up at Jim, I need your cock in me now she whispers. Standing at the side of the bed looking at the two beautiful women laying side by side, their legs spread wide, Joan’s right leg over Kathy’s left. Jims cock is coming back to life. Ken, kneeling between Kathy’s legs, has lost most of his hardness, even so, it’s still massive. Joan sits up and they watch as he leans forward putting his hands on each side of her. He lowers his hips and she reaches to guide his quickly recovering cock toward her pussy. She places the head at her opening. He slowly lowers his hips and the head pushes its way into the well lubricated opening. He pulls out, moves his knees a little, he’s again fully erect, then lowers his hips again. This time the head plus about two inches of cock slide in. The lips cling tightly to the cock.

Joan’s head is pressed to Jims as they watch intently. He pulls a little out, she rotates her hips, and then he slowly pushes about half of in. It doesn’t seem possible that such a massive cock could fit into such a small opening. Joan watches, intently licking her lips, breathing slowly and deeply. He waits while she adjusts to the mass within her. She rotates and lifts her hips and another 3 inches slip in. Now she has 8 inches inside her and there’s still almost 2 inches to go. Joan’s breathing fast, almost panting. Jim finds her clit with his finger, she moans, instantly climaxing.

Ken lifts his hips, then lowers them. All 10 inches go into her. He withdraws, then plunges back to full depth. In then out. Out then in. Up then down. He takes long 8 then 10 then 8 inch strokes as he fucks her slowly, then faster and faster. Suddenly he stops, he pulls out. He rolls away from Jim and Joan onto his left side. Kathy, laying on her back smiles at him, then at Jim and Joan. She rolls onto her left side works her butt into his lap then rises her right leg. He slides the head and 6 inches of cock into her. Jim and Joan move down, their eyes only inches from the stretched pussy as six inches of hard cock piston in and out while Kathy’s finger works her clit. Suddenly he pulls out and cum shoots across the small gap striking them in the face.

They all laugh hysterically for a minute or so, then Jim presses his mouth to Joan’s and she lays back pulling him onto her. He lowers his cock into her wet hot vagina and begins pumping into her fast and furiously. Within a few seconds she climaxes, followed quickly by him. They collapse. The Four friends lay together, they drop off into a sound sleep.

Jim is awakened by a warm mouth sucking his cock. He rises his head and sees that it is Kathy kneeling between his legs sucking him while his wife is between Kens legs sucking his massive cock. We knew that you’d wake up from this they giggled in unison. We’ve been up for some time. There is coffee ready. Ken went into the bathroom followed by Kathy. Ken, Joan wants to fuck you and I want to fuck Jim. Are you OK with that? Yes he answered, Oh yes that is fine with me he thought, not knowing whether he wanted to watch his wife take Jims cock or to fuck Kathy more. It didn’t matter, because both were about to happen.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds