A Non-Consent Christmas Carol

"Nice nipples," Laura whispered.

"Glad you like," Domino replied.

As Laura continued to lick and suck Domino's tits, Mike took several photos of the women. After recording the action from several angles, Mike set the camera on the floor nearby.

Mike took hold of Laura's leash and whispered in her ear, "Now, you nasty little kiss-ass, I want you to eat the spirit's pussy like you mean it. Do you understand?"

Laura turned her head to look at the male spirit and said, "Yes, spirit."

Then, Laura began to kiss her way down Domino's flat stomach, down her abdomen, until she reached the top of Domino's pubic triangle. She paused to gaze at the dense, but neatly-trimmed, dark brown, curly pubes.

Domino said, "Go ahead and lick it, Blondie."

Laura ran her tongue up and down Domino's lips. It wasn't so bad, so she did it again, and then again. She tasted Domino's wetness. It was the first time she'd ever licked another woman's vagina, and it wasn't as repulsive as she'd imagined. Mike retrieved the camera and took a couple of photos of Laura's face buried in Domino's muff.

Next, Mike moved behind Laura, who was on all fours. Her shapely ass and fine pussy looked irresistible to Mike. He put the middle and index fingers of his right hand in his mouth to wet them. Then, he slid them between Laura's legs, and back and forth over her soft muff. After making Laura's pussy quite wet again, Mike positioned himself for doggie-style sex. He rubbed the head of his hard-on against Laura's slit and then pushed in slowly. Laura moaned as she felt the large erection fill her. Mike began to fuck Laura using long, slow strokes. Laura had never been penetrated so deeply before, and her mind swam with pleasure.

The pleasure of fucking Laura was flooding Mike's mind, when he heard Domino say, "C'mon, Blondie…lick it!"

Domino looked at Mike and said, "She's not licking. She's just pressing her closed mouth against my pussy."

"Damn it!" Mike said. He pulled out of Laura, and slapped her hard on the ass. Laura yelped. Mike moved to the women's sides and grabbed Laura by the hair. Laura looked fearfully at Mike.

"Stick your tongue out as far as you can," Mike commanded.

Laura stuck her tongue out. Using the handful of hair, Mike guided Laura's tongue down to Domino's pubic triangle.

Then, Mike said to Domino, "Spirit, take the slut by the hair and show her what you want."

Mike released Laura's hair. Domino was more gentle, and slid the fingers of both hands into Laura's hair along the sides of her head. She guided Laura's tongue to her clit.

"That's better," Mike said. "And don't make me have to discipline you again!"

While Laura resumed lapping Domino's clit, Mike once again slid his hard-on into Laura's wet pussy, doggie-style. As Mike fucked Laura, he reached under her and ran his fingertips over both of her nipples. It was about then, that something in Laura's mind told her to stop resisting and just enjoy the feel of the male spirit's stiff rod deep inside her…enjoy the female spirit moaning and running her fingers through her hair. Laura allowed her inhibitions to dissolve, and licked with abandon. Domino thrust her pelvis against Laura's face.

"Hey spirit," Domino said. "How 'bout if Blondie and I switch places? I'd like some of that yule log, too."

"Great idea," Mike replied. He pulled out of Laura and let the women switch places. Domino positioned herself on all fours, and Mike knelt behind her. He gazed down at her perfect ass and her flawless thighs.

As Domino felt Mike push his hard-on into her, she moaned, "That's it, baby…oh yeah." Then, Domino looked at Laura and said, "C'mere and spread 'em…I'll show ya how to eat pussy."

Laura sat in front of Domino, legs spread. She leaned back, but held herself upright with her arms to better view what the female spirit was doing to her. Domino began to lick Laura's pussy like the pro she was. Laura moaned and ran her fingers through the spirit's long, dark hair, urging her mouth tighter against her clit.

When Domino slid three fingers into Laura's wet pussy, she moaned, "Mmmmmm…"

Intoxicated with lust, Laura moved her hot box rhythmically against Domino's lapping tongue and thrusting fingers. Her mind swam in waves of intense pleasure. She moaned with each exhale, "Aaahhh…Aaahhh…Aaahhh…" Laura quickly lost control and experienced the first orgasm she'd ever had from oral sex. As her body shuddered, Domino knew she had made Laura cum, but she continued licking.

"Stop…stop, honey…I get so sensitive…" Laura implored her. Domino pulled away, and their eyes met. Much of Domino's grinning face was wet with Laura's juices.

Laura pulled some tissues from a nearby box and handed them to Domino.

"Sorry I get so wet," she said.

"No problem," Domino smiled and wiped her face. Then, Laura fell backward onto the mattress. When Mike saw Laura collapse following her orgasm, he smiled.

Mike patted Domino on her firm ass and said, "You're the best, angel."

Domino looked back over her shoulder and said, "So are you, spirit."

As much as Mike enjoyed fucking Domino's wet, young pussy, he had risked everything to abduct Laura. He reluctantly eased his hard-on out of Domino, and moved toward Laura. She looked at him expectantly. He ran his hand up her leg to her knee.

"Come here to the edge," the spirit said. Laura gazed at the long woody swaying back and forth, and moved her pelvis to the edge of the "bed". When the spirit knelt between her legs, Laura curled her fingers around the stiff, ivory cock. She felt it throb in her hand as she fondled it. In turn, the spirit massaged the area around Laura's clit with his fingertips. Then, the spirit bent lower so that his dick was touching Laura's muff. She rubbed the head of his erection against her clit and moaned.

Next, Laura watched the spirit align his long hard-on with her slit, and then ease it inside, until it would go no further. She took a deep breath as she felt it fill her. He slowly withdrew his cock until he was not quite out, and then slid it back in. Mike fucked Laura using long, slow strokes, wanting to savor the long-fantasized-about situation.

Domino moved behind Laura, and placed her hands on Laura's shoulders and pulled downward.

"Lay down, Blondie," Domino said. "Your turn to do me again."

Laura laid flat on her back, wanting to return the favor the female spirit had done for her. While facing Mike, Domino put one knee next to Laura's head, and then lifted the other stocking clad leg over Laura's face. As Laura watched the spirit's pube-outlined box descend toward her face, she stuck out her tongue, now eager to please the spirit.

Mike watched with delight as Domino moved her wet muff against Laura's tongue. As his cock slid in and out of Laura, Mike leaned toward Domino, cupped one of her large, firm tits, and licked and sucked her nipple. Then, he did the same to the other beautiful boob. Mike's thrusting was getting faster and he knew he wouldn't be able to maintain control much longer.

"Laura, my slut," Mike said, "when I'm ready to cum, I'm going to cum on your face. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

Lost in the lust of the moment, Laura replied, "Yes spirit…anything you want." Then, Laura immediately returned to pleasuring the female spirit. Laura had indeed learned from the spirit about how to eat pussy. Domino was moaning loudly and moving her wet box against Laura's mouth.

Then, Domino shuddered and moaned, "Aaahhh…" Her orgasm complete, Domino collapsed on the bed next to Laura.

Laura felt the male spirit's big tool thrusting in and out of her like a piston. She had never been fucked so well before. Laura wrapped her legs around the spirit, then shuddered and came again.

Mike, too, felt the tidal wave of orgasm approaching. He pulled out of Laura's pussy and moved so that his hard-on hovered near Laura's face.

"Finish me off with your hand…shoot it on your face," Mike commanded.

Laura grasped his slippery, stiff cock and stroked it, aiming it at her face, and then she closed her eyes. After a few seconds, spurts of warm cum painted Laura's face. After the initial geyser, Laura took the spirit's dick into her mouth and sucked out all the remaining cum. Mike knelt shuddering, his body glistening with perspiration. A grinning Domino took a couple photos of Laura's cum-striped face.

After swallowing some of the spirit's cum, Laura looked up at him, smiled, and asked, "Was that good, spirit? Will you let me live?"

Mike's eyes met Laura's. He smiled and ran his fingers through her hair.

"I suppose you've earned a chance to change your ways," Mike panted.

Laura whispered, "Thank you."

More Chambord and a little while to recover, led to another round of sex for the threesome. Afterward, Mike insisted that Laura shower to remove any forensic evidence.

Later that night, Mike drove Domino home, and then Laura back to her car. He made Laura wear a blindfold for the entire trip. Mike parked his van around the corner from Laura's car, and led her to it on foot. Reaching Laura's car, Mike put his mask back on, before he removed her blindfold.

Trying to disguise his voice, Mike whispered, "I guess there's not much point of my asking if you'll call the police after this. You'd probably lie anyway."

"I won't call the police. That was the best sex I ever had. I liked being your slut. I want you to fuck me again," Laura said.

"I can't afford to believe you just yet," Mike whispered. "I'll tell you what…If I find you haven't called the cops after a couple weeks, and you're still interested in sex with me, here's what you do…Put a decent sized piece of masking tape on the inside of your drivers side car window. I'll contact you by phone with further instructions. Do you understand?"

"Masking tape on my car window…got it," Laura smiled.

"And don't forget the apology and other things you need to work on."

"I won't... I promise," Laura said, and then she kissed Mike passionately.

As Laura inserted the key into her car door, Mike whispered, "And it was said that he knew how to keep Christmas well…"

"What?" Laura shook her head.

"Dickens…" Mike whispered as he turned and walked away.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 368 milliseconds