A Penny For Them

"I'm sorry Darling," she said sleepily. "I can't do it anymore tonight, you're friends have worn me out. You'll have to be satisfied with this." She reached out and grasped my cock, and gently wanked it, looking at me with those big dark eyes. She hardly had to touch me before I came off in her hand, and as I collapsed gasping, she fastidiously wiped my cum off, a grimace of disdain on those sulky lips.

My worst fears were soon realised. Tony became her lover, and sometimes he lent her to his friends. He would come around when it suited him, occasionally he would take her out and she would reappear in the early hours usually in a dishevelled state. She wouldn't let me screw her pussy, but from time to time she would use her hand on me. As a special treat I was sometimes allowed to watch Tony screwing her.

The other wives got to hear the rumours, we were excluded from the social circle, I lost my friends, but Penny made many new friends through Tony's generosity with her favours.

As she says, it was my fault for not having the winning hand!

The End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds