A Perfect Planning

Gary rammed her pussy more than half an hour. She groaned, moaned, screamed in extreme ecstasy getting repeated orgasms. Monica tried to excite her all possible ways, sometime kissing her, sometime sucking her nipples, sometime pushing her pussy on her nose or mouth. She slowly realized how exciting a threesome could be and what a hell and heaven difference in watching it in a movie than experiencing it in reality.

Still she didn't know what else awaited her. She didn't imagine, a man had so much stamina that he could fuck her throughout the night. Gary did it with no loss of endurance. He fucked her in all possible postures, even some postures that she never imagined. Finally when Gary fucked her from behind lying on the bed holding her left leg high on the air, fondling her boobs with his other hand and hammering his huge cock into her hungry pussy from behind, she was thrown out of the world and experienced innumerous orgasms from mild to volcanic. But when after hour long pounding Gary screamed, "Oh dear, I am commimg, I am coming" and his cock exploded inside her pussy, she could feel, an unending jet of hot lava swamped her womb burning every part of it. She reached the peak of her ecstasy and shivered in frenzy for a few moments before collapsing on the bed. Gary took out his cock, left her leg to fall and moved away from her. Though she was rejoicing her moments of best orgasm in life, she could hear Gary shouting, "Monica Darling, now you enjoy your return gift."

Very next moment she felt, Monica put her mouth on her pussy and started sucking the cream that was a mixture of Gary's huge cum dumped on her womb and her own cum secreted by Gary's long pounding. When Tina got up, it was morning. She could see, some early morning rays peeped through the window curtain. She could recall, when Monica was busy in cleaning her pussy by sucking and licking Gary's huge cum dumped on her womb, she felt totally exhausted and fell asleep. What the couple did thereafter she had no idea. But right now she found Gary and Monica by her side, both were in deep sleep.

She didn't awake them. Picking up her night gown from the floor she went to her bedroom silently and entered the toilet. She took a long hot shower and put on her bra and panties. She took out a beautiful house gown from her wardrobe and wore it. She came to the living room, found the guestroom locked. When she left the guestroom, it was open. She realized, Gary and Monica were awake in the meanwhile and locked the room. She knocked their door twice and then shouted, "Monica, are you awake?"

"Oh yes, we are getting ready" a reply came from inside.

"Well, I'm making tea. Please come and join" Tina shouted again so that they could hear.

Tina went to the kitchen to make tea and returned to the living room with a tray. As soon as she put the tray on the center table, the couple came out smilingly and greeted her. She reciprocated and asked them to sit. .

"Hope, you had no problem enjoying our company" Monica quipped while sitting.

"Not at all" pouring tea in the cups Tina said sprightly, "Rather Gary kept his promise of making it most memorable night of my life. Thank you Gary, will wait for your next birthday."

"If my one birthday makes you so ecstatic, I wish to celebrate my birthday everyday" Gary spoke jubilantly.

"You, naughty boy" Monica looked at Gary with a sparkle in her eyes, "A night experience pumped you so much that you want to celebrate your birthday everyday!"

Before Gary could react, Tina excitingly remarked, "I too wish, your sweet heart celebrates his birthday everyday".

"Oh my God, look at these guys!" Monica almost jumped out of her seat, "They want to make sex everyday!"

"No, no, Monica, I didn't mean it" Tina retracted quickly and gave a cup of tea to Monica, "I mean, I won't mind if it happens again."

"Your glowing face tells that. Don't worry" Monica sipped a bit from her cup, "Birthday or no birthday, you'll enjoy Gary's company again. Otherwise how can I get my return gift?"

Offering the other cup to Gary, Tina raised her eyebrows, "You guys have been talking about return gift since last evening. What is that?"

"Monica darling, we are so close now, no need to keep her in dark" sipping tea from his cup, Gary looked at Monica, "Shall I tell?"

"No, I'll tell" Monica stopped Gary, "Tina, first of all may I apologize to you for resorting to a concocted story to enter your apartment. It is true, Gary had his birthday yesterday. But we never had any trouble with our car. Nor had we attended any other birthday party. Rather we celebrated Gary's birthday at our place and I brought him here to give him my birthday gift."

"Then why did you fib?" Tina asked surprisingly.

"Tell me Tina" Monica looked at Tina squeezing her eyes, "Had I straight way told what for we came here, would you believe it?"

"Maybe, you are right" Tina asserted.

"That's why I concocted a story to enter your apartment" Monica took a long breathe, "Even Gary didn't know my entire plan. I told him a bit and asked him to follow me till he gets his birthday gift. A few months back we watched a nice TV show on human fantasies. Thereafter we discussed about our fantasies. After listening to my fantasy, Gary told that his only fantasy was to spend a night with you. The way he revealed his fantasy and his eyes sparkled I was convinced that it was his deep desire than a mere fantasy. Another fact boosted my belief. Whenever he came to pick me up from our office, his entire talk on way back to residence used to center around you. I realized the intensity of his desire. Since then I started looking for the opportunity. I thought, nothing would be better than it happened on his birthday when he realizes his dream as my best birthday gift."

Talking at a stretch Monica stopped to breathe. Tina became restless, asked, "Very interesting. How could you manage it to happen?"

Monica started talking again, "You remember Tina, a few days back I asked you about your weekend plan. I know, you were surprised, but told that since your hubby would be out of station you had no specific plan. That delighted me as Gary's birthday was on Friday. I felt, I got a golden opportunity So I chalked out a plan to visit your apartment on Friday with a story believable to you. Incidentally you believed when I told about our car problem. My next plan was to make sex with Gary keeping the door open. Gary had no idea about it. Fortunately he was too tipsy to grasp. Since your room is opposite to our room, I thought to drop some heavy item on the floor to create a disturbing noise that would alert you. I found a flower vase on the side table. I deliberately dropped it. Gary was enjoying my fucking. So it didn't bother him. I was sure, the noise would provoke you to come out and you would see us making sex. I guessed, this would arouse you. I know, I gambled. My plan could have misfired. Thank God, my gamble paid off wonderfully and I gave my best birthday gift to Gary. He got his wish fulfilled. You got your most memorable night. So memorable that you want it happen everyday. Isn't it, Tina?"

"You are incredible" Tina dropped her cup in the center table in excitement, rushed to Monica and gave a passionate kiss on her cheek, "But it is not true that I want it everyday. Yes, I admit, I look forward to many such occasions."

"But Monica darling" Gary opened his mouth, "You didn't answer to your friend's query about your return gift. Are you shy?"

"I don't know" Monica panted, "But she will love to hear it from you."

Tina looked at Monica and then at Gary confusedly, "I couldn't understand."

"Well mam, let me narrate. Don't mind if I use some lewd words" Gary coughed and continued, "Monica is fond of drinking my cum. In fact I need to ejaculate in her mouth at least once whenever we make sex. It became an obsession for her. She admits it. But when we talked about our fantasies, she came out with a fantasy that any normal person may consider as perversion. She told, she fantasized to drink my cum from another woman's womb. Frankly I was shocked to hear it. But recovering from my shock I made a counter proposal that if she fulfilled my fantasy of spending a night with you, she would get the chance of drinking my cum from your pussy. Though she was stunned hearing my two-in-one proposal, she took it seriously and started planning. But I am bit surprised, when she told you about my fantasy, she didn't tell you her own fantasy. Frankly speaking, before we landed in your apartment I had no idea about her plan and was too tipsy to follow it. But when she dragged you to our room and gave me my best birthday gift, I realized what she wanted in return. Didn't you notice, how passionately she cleaned up your pussy sucking even the last drop of my cum dumped on your womb? Thereafter she exploded in joy. Ask her? "

Monica blushed and lowered her head in shyness.

"Oh my God, what a perfect planning!" Tina outburst in ecstasy, "I lost my words to thank Monica for all that she had done. Else I won't get the most memorable night of my life. Gary won't get his best birthday gift. Nor did she realize her perverted fantasy."

All three burst into loud laughter. Soon Monica and Gary left the place bidding adieu to Tina. She reciprocated with a rejoinder, "Alas, we can't celebrate Gary's birthday every day, but we can do it at least once a week. My hubby goes out of station every week."

Thereafter Tina never felt logging to the site beaming live swinger party every Friday. Gary and Monica's weekly exotic company made it redundant. Soon her membership lapsed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds