A Perk of the Job

By know the atmosphere was heavy with eroticism and when Sian asked me to roll over I didn't hesitate even though my penis was still hard. Looking down Cathy saw this and smiled wickedly. Calling Sian over to her she whispered something. When Sian returned to my table she quickly removed the towel covering my manhood. As before the massage progressed reasonably normally. Although on a few occasions whilst she oiled my stomach her hand wandered down to my pubic region which caused my penis to throb and start to ooze pre-cum. Cathy watched with satisfaction. Moving back to Cathy it was obviously not possible to massage her whilst she was wearing the towel. Cathy recognised this and removed the towel to lie naked in front of this stranger.

Again all started normally but when Sian had apparently finished she boldly placed a hand firmly on Cathy's pubic mound and started to massage. Shocked by the directness of Sian Cathy moaned in pleasure as Sian's middle finger moved into the groove that led to her vagina. After the initial pleasure Cathy looked over to me. But what ever was in the air had taken effect and she simply lay back and enjoyed the attention. Whilst this was going on I noticed that Sian's gown had fallen open completely and I could see the area between her legs had been completely shaven. As she bent over Cathy I could see from behind the outline of her cunt, although I was some distance I was sure I should see the first drops of moisture forming at the edge of her lips. As Cathy's pleasure was building something quite unexpected happened. Suddenly the door opened and a nervous looking man entered.

He was young, fit and looked quite scared. When he saw what was going on he turned to leave but found the that the door was being held shut. Sian stopped and Cathy and I sat up not thinking to cover our nakedness. The man apologised and explained how he was in his stag weekend and his mates had pushed him in to become a man. He suggested that he simply sat in the corner for a short while by which time his mates would have gone and he could leave. I looked at Cathy who seemed to be eyeing the boy and was not at all bothered that her vagina was on full display. She didn't mind if he stayed so long as we could continue with the massage as we'd paid for the time.

It was not long before we'd forgotten about the boy and Sian was again fingering my wife. At the back of my mind I knew this had gone further than we'd ever thought, my wife was being fingered by another woman in front of a man whose name we didn't even know. As her orgasm started to build she looked over to me and asked if I wanted to fuck Sian. Surprised, I said 'Yes' as I'd never fucked another woman before in my life and wondered what it would feel like. She knew what I meant and replied that since seeing the porn channel she'd wanted to feel a different penis inside of her. Cathy whispered something to Sian who simply turned to face me, dropped her gown on the floor and hopped up onto my table to sit astride my hips. Here I was next to my normally conservative wife with a beautiful oriental lady sat over me, my penis not three inches away from her open cunt.

Looking over my wife simply said enjoy, but I stopped suggesting that I should wear a condom as we'd only ever fucked each other and didn't want to risk getting anything. Cathy agreed and Sian soon returned to my table carrying some condoms. Just then the man in the corner who'd been sat watching this stood up. Turning to him I asked why he hadn't left. He explained that as he was a virgin he wanted to watch so he could please his wife when they got married next week. At this I suggested he came closer, so he stood by the foot of my table watching as Sian unrolled the condom over my erection. As Sian moved over me again I looked over at Cathy for final approval. Imperceptably she nodded and I pulled Sian down onto my hard-on. The feel of Sian was quite different and I arched my back pushing deeply into her and moaning at the same time. Sian started to rock up and down and from where Cathy was laying she could clearly see my prick moving in and out of this woman.

As I reached up to fondle Sian it was obviously getting too much for Cathy and she reached out and grabbed the front of our student's trousers. He jumped at first then caught up in the scene started to undo the buckle on his belt. In no time he was naked and Cathy's lips were sucking on his erection. Gently he held the back of her head and moved his hips in time with her movements. Reaching down he started to play with her cunt pushing first one and then two fingers deep into my wife. Sian continued to bob up and down on my erection. Looking over I saw Cathy this strangers prick in her mouth and I sensed she wanted more. So I asked if he'd like to fuck Cathy.

Cathy smiled but held his hand at her cunt whilst he stood up to consider my offer, I explained how he could fuck her with no risk of catching anything as we'd only ever had sex with each other. After a short pause during which Cathy pulled back his foreskin and licked around the head of his cock he agreed. Cathy immediately moved to the edge of the table and positioned her cunt at the edge ready to receive his member. Pre-cum oozed from the tip of his penis as he rested it at the entrance of my wife's vagina. Suddenly I said stop, and explained how Cathy was ovulating and he would need to wear a condom to prevent any risk of pregnancy. With some obvious reluctance he agreed and put on another of the condoms that Sian had brought over with her. Once dressed he repositioned himself at Cathy's entrance and stared to slowly push into her. As he fucked Cathy he explained how he'd not cum for some time as he wanted to be as fertile as possible when her got married. My wife was being fucked by another man in front of me whist I was impaling a beautiful Asian lady.

Soon our rhythm became one, as Sian came down on me Cathy accepted this strangers penis into her. Her head was flung back and rolling from side to side, what ever he was doing she obviously was enjoying it. In and out, I could see his prick pumping into Cathy his balls slapping against that place that previously only I had been. Cathy called out in orgasm just before he thrust right up into her and I watched his balls tighten before releasing his virgin load into the condom. At this I went over the edge myself and let rip within Sian who sat right down on me at the moment of release. Satiated I looked over at Cathy who was staring at me with a look of pleasure and a little uncertainty. Silently I mouthed 'I love you', and the anxiety left her. She reached between her legs and encircled the deflating penis of this man who'd just become the only other man to fuck my wife. Looking down I watched as he withdrew and quickly looked back to Cathy. Taking his penis out of my wife there wasn't any cum. Only a broken condom gathered around the base of his manhood. Cathy looked at what had happened and then back at me. As I looked down I could see his sperm inside my wife's open cunt and thought of how her orgasm had sucked his virgin cum deep into her ripe womb.

We showered, dressed and went back to the hotel. Flying home we talked about what had happened and agreed that we'd both enjoyed the experience but didn't want to repeat it, we were happy with each other.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds