A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words

"Pity that he didn't get to see them, that you couldn't show them to him; they look real nice."

She gave me a sweet smile, but then murmured:

"Maybe we should go back to just looking at the pictures."

We did, both snorting as we looked at the illustration of the woman's pussy, Back then, Playboy photos didn't show the girls' pubic hair, but the illustration did and that her pussy was more interesting than just a line between her pussy lips. Vicky's thighs twitched again, and she turned to the next page - before I could envisage how my stiff cock could fit in what I had seen.

I understood that she had suggested we look at the book to avoid more discussion of how girls -- she -- liked to feel their/her nipples rubbed. Had she been worried that I might want to find out, even worried that she might like me to? Weren't we looking at the book to learn how? And if we only did that, the next time with a girl -- one from the swimming pool, maybe -- I would know that she really wanted me to do more than just kiss her.

We looked at more pictures, as explicit as they could be, and now were exchange soft hums, not hiding that we were finding them arousing. Her thighs twitched, and my cock surged. When my thigh pressed against hers when it twitched, she just nodded slightly with another hum.

We both had been holding the book and taking turns turning to the next page. When one us turned to another page and picture, the person turning skipped over pages of just text. Once when that happened, the book began to slip off the hers or my knee. I can't remember whose. The other one reached down and drew the bottom of the book back on the other's thigh, leaving her palm on my thigh. Yeah, now I remember that she did that; I had been skipping a page with no picture. She had to find the next picture with her other hand, the one further from me, and I held the book the same way on her thigh, our forearms overlapped.

I didn't think about where my hand was resting, until her thigh twitched again, and mine followed it. I guess that was when I was aware where my fingers under the book were: my index finger holding the book with my thumb, the other three resting on the inside of her thigh. I didn't think anything more about that, however, until I felt her fingers tighten against my thigh, when we looked at another picture. Unconsciously, I rubbed my fingers on her thigh. "Um-hmm," she responded softly, as her thighs twitched together, holding my fingers for a moment.

I nodded, suddenly realizing that we weren't just finding the pictures arousing; we were arousing each other, and she knew it too, her fingers rubbing my thigh in return! My cock surged. Did she want this?

A page later, when my fingers rubbed again, she nodded very slightly and pulled the book closer to us, our hands sliding closer to our hips. Now we could just hold it with our thumbs, I realized, when I felt her index finger join her other ones to rub the inside of my thigh. Now my thigh twitched, and hers did again. She wanted me to do that too? She did, humming softly.

We continued to take turns turning the pages, but much more slowly, now breathing deeply, exhaling with longer hums. I was more aroused by what her fingers were doing, thinking that she must also be, from what my fingers doing, and because hers were rubbing and gripping my thigh.

Did her hum, when we saw a picture of the woman holding his cock, suggest that she wanted to do that? Wanted to hold my cock?! It wanted someone to. When a picture showed him holding the woman's breasts, holding her nipples, we both hummed. Did Vicky's want to be held, like my cock wanted to be held? If my pants hadn't restrained it, when it surged, it would have touched the book. Had we both pulled the book a little closer to us? What did it feel like for a girl -- for my sister! - to feel my fingers rubbing the inside of her thigh so close to her pussy!

When they rubbed a little closer to it, her thighs snapped together, and she more groaned than just hummed, but then her fingers rubbed my thigh. She hadn't minded, she had liked that I had! And my cock sure had liked that she had!

Somehow we managed to turn a couple of more pages. I turned to one that showed the man sucking the woman's nipple. Vicky's thigh clamped together again, and she almost gasped, then moaning. It was her turn to find the next picture, but she didn't. Her fingers were grasping the inside of my thigh. I glanced over and saw that she was holding her breast; no wonder she couldn't turn the page. The sight of a man sucking a woman's nipple was so arousing for her? Obviously! Obviously, her hand slid over to the breast near me, her fingers rubbing over her erect nipple. That arousing, letting me see how aroused she was, or so aroused that she had forgotten that I could be watching. She hadn't forgotten that I was there -- moaning with her -- her fingers grasping my thigh.

Was she more aroused than I and my surging cock were? Her hand slid back, and her fingers slipped between the buttons of her blouse, just three fingers fit. They reached for her aroused nipple again and then drew back and she managed to pop free the button next to her thumb. Her hand slipped inside her blouse. I could recognize that her fingers found again her now bare nipple. I moaned, and she moaned, grasping my thigh again.

Her eyes were closed. I grasped my cock through my pants and shorts; this was being more arousing than anything I had imagined when I beat off! It had to be; I had never thought about a girl's being arousing, while my hand was pumping on my cock, nor ever imagined that my fingers were rubbing and scratching the inside of a girl's thigh, a twitching thigh! What did she think was going to happen? What did she want to happen?! The book slipped from under her thumb and then slipped from under mine, dropping to the floor.

"Um-hmm," she acknowledged, her hand gripping my thigh with her thumb and fingers. I glanced up from what her fingers were doing inside her blouse. Her eyes were still closed. When I looked back down again, her fingers were undoing the button above the other one. What did she want to do, the top buttons of her blouse now open? Did she want me to do anything more than what my fingers already were, now closer up her thigh? I moaned, and she moaned, nodding, her fingers finding the next button. I just squeezed my cock, afraid that if I moved my hand on it I would come. Now three buttons open, I could see her bare skin between her breasts, see the curve of them. What was she doing, wanting?!

Shit! She was trying to undo the last button! Did she want me to see her bare nipples - pink or beige nipples? She did, grasping my thigh and pulling one side of her blouse aside! Pink! Lovely! And not like the ones I didn't like in Playboy. God, her hand was sliding up under her breast, as though it were offering it to me to see! Offering it for me to hold, to squeeze her stiff nipple, or suck it, like the man in the picture that had so aroused her? What would it feel like to lick the goose bumps around it?

I moaned and squeezed her thigh -- and my cock -- and she squeezed my thigh, almost panting and exhaling with short moans. Did she want me to?! Her hand was squeezing her breast, making her nipple stick out more.

"If you want to?" she murmured, squeezing my thigh again.

"Um-hmm!" I replied emphatically.

"Please!" she murmured.

We were going to have stop holding each other's thigh for me to do that. When I let go of hers, she let go of mine. I wasn't sure how we were going to move to let me suck her nipples, but when she slid her shoulders away from mine and down the back of the sofa, I understood that she wanted to lie on the sofa. Her hands were pulling apart both sides of her blouse, as I rose up and let her get her leg on the sofa. As I turned to follow her, her other thigh was between my legs.

"Suck them," she murmured, settling my question about whether she wanted me to fondle or suck them. I nodded, but she still had her eyes closed. Just as well, we both knew she shouldn't be asking her brother to suck her nipples, but she wanted me to, and I wanted to.

My first nipple, and in my mouth, not having to wonder, dare if I could touch it with my hand! I loved it. It was more arousing than I could have imagined, and so arousing for her too! She moaned and held my head to her. Of course, nipples were meant to be sucked! Did babies also enjoy licking the goose bumps around them? She did, moaning, and I did, also moaning. My hand found her other nipple, and she moaned again. My fingers tried to do what I assumed hers had been doing inside her blouse.

Fuck! This was good! Oooh! Her knee was between my thighs, my cock pressing on it, wanting to be more aroused. My hips rocked, rubbing it on her. Did she understand, drawing her foot up to press her knee harder against it? She wanted me to suck her other nipple, urging my head to shift over. My second nipple in my mouth, and the wet first one in my other hand, and my cock rubbing on her knee, and her thighs were twitching together on. Oh shit! I was going to come!

I did! And how I did, my shorts were going to be all wet! Did she notice? Was there going to be wet spot on my beige chinos? Too late to worry about that now. Kind of unfair, my having an orgasm, when she had started it, wanting me to suck her nipples. We needed to read the book, for me to learn how to give her one, I thought has my hips stilled.

She was still moaning, as I relaxed on her. She reached down and rubbed my back and murmured:

"You came?"

"Um-hmm. Sorry, since you started this."

"Hm-hmm. Could have imagined that you would, after we started, but I just had to have you suck them."

"Not more than I wanted to."

"You really came?"

"Hm-hmm! You probably won't have to ask, when you see my chinos."

"Hm-hmm! I like that, ... just wish I could have seen it."

We both chuckled, and I sat up, grinning down at her and her naked breasts. She grinned back and raised her head and looked down at my chinos, chuckling again with a nod. I looked down, seeing that I had been right: a dark, damp spot. I was a little proud that it had been so much. Then I was very surprised, when she reached down and felt the spot, and then felt my wilting cock. Her fingers moved on it, and she grinned and murmured:

"Next time; I want to see it."

"Next time?" I murmured.

She nodded with a smile, then murmuring:

"And for me. Hm-hmm! You'd better want to."

I nodded with a smile. I wanted to, anything she wanted, and not just because I owed her an orgasm. She glance down her naked body. Her nipples popped out again. She chuckled and looked up at me and said:

"You've seen me half naked; want to see the rest? Can't make much difference after all the pictures, and let me see you?"

I chuckled with nod and grin, and she chuckled, grinning back. I stood up, starting to pull off my polo shirt. She sat up, letting her blouse slide down her arms. When my shirt was off, I smiled and said:

"You really do have nice breasts; I don't like the too big ones in Playboy."

"You're being polite."

"No, I really don't; I mean it about yours."

Her nipples popped out, and I grinned and added:

"Especially when they look like that."

She glance down at them with a smile and replied:

"And I like how they feel when they look like that."

I was going to have no trouble letting her see me naked, and began to open my wet chinos. She stood up with a nod, smiling, and reached back and unhooked her skirt. Shuffling out of our loafers, we grinned and stepped out of her skirt and my pants, looking at each other again. She looked at my wet shorts with a grin and murmured:

"Really all wet."

"Um-hmm, better than sometimes."

"Hm-hmm! My panties are too, well, not that wet."

We took them off, snickering, and looked at each other.

"Just two naked people," she remarked. I nodded, understanding that we didn't want to think about our being siblings. She stooped and picked up the book, holding it up and then putting it on the coffee table. She looked at me with a smile and remarked:

"Maybe we don't need it any more after all those pictures."

"Hmmm! Um-hmm, seemed like everything we could want to know.

"And want to do?" she asked softly.

"If you do?"

"I think so."

"Really? Everything?" I asked.

"If you want to. ... Oh, about that. A girlfriend lent me her subscription of the pill; have it, taken it long enough already."

"Really?! Not for me?!"

"No, of course not. Just for anyone. Well, of course, not just for 'anyone'. I didn't know this was going to be like this."

"Hmm!? And if it is? Really? Like that?"

"Hmm? I would. Why not? We want to learn."

"Hmmmm? Hmm! If you want to?"

I shrugged with a grin, and she nodded with grin.

What better way to learn about sex than with a sister, who also wanted to learn and had suggested how. Maybe she had only wanted to share the book with me, but we had gotten beyond that. And she had just said that she would go all the way, and she was on the pill; we could. If she wanted to ...?

She looked like she did, unconsciously fluffing up her matted pubic hair. Did her pussy look like the pictures in the book? If I wanted to see it, would I want to lick it, like the man apparently had been in that picture. Would she want to have my cock in her mouth, like it that picture?!

Lunch?" she asked, distracting me from my speculations. I nodded, and we went to the kitchen.

Mom had left us a long list with suggestions for our meals, nice, but I didn't want to think about her, not while standing naked in the kitchen with my naked sister. She looked good from behind, too, nice round ass, and nice thighs, not like those of some skinny girls, who shouldn't wear shorts or short skirts. My big sister, all naked. Younger brothers trying to get a glimpse of theirs hadn't been as lucky as I was, and maybe their sisters weren't as attractive. For sure, they hadn't sucked their nipples and come, rubbing their cock on their knees, with her helping them. Or had they?!

Vicky interrupted my thoughts:

"Maybe you should take our clothes and the book in my room."

In her room? Were we going to do more? She had said that she wanted to see it. What! My cock shooting all up on my body? A couple of times, after I learned to keep the cover out of the way, it had shot up on my shoulder, and then everywhere in between. She wanted to see that?

I agreed and returned to the living room, now feel very naked there, and collected our clothes and the book and took them to her room, sorting them so that we could easily get dressed again. How did her moist panties smell? Better than I knew my shorts did. Did people really like to do that, sixty-nine? Girls wanted to suck on a cock and have it all shoot in their mouths? If she wanted me to lick her pussy, I'd do that, but if she wanted my cock in her mouth, I didn't think she would want to taste the way my shorts smelled.

I went to the bathroom and returned to the kitchen. To let her know that I was back, I told her that she had a nice ass. She murmured:

"Don't try to turn me on while I'm working."

"Had to say something,"I replied, liking that she had responded that way. She glanced back and gave me a grin. Whatever happened, whatever we did, it was going to be good, and it was nice to feel that my cock thought so too. She could do anything she wanted to with it.

I set the table, and we had the lunch our mother had suggested. She hadn't suggested that we have a beer with it, but we did, knowing that in the university town we would have no trouble buying more beer.

It was very funny sitting with Vicky at the table in the kitchen, seeing her breasts, seeing her nipples pop out when she noticed my looking at them, but she just smirked, apparently enjoying that I was looking, or the feeling that they were aroused. She couldn't see that my cock was also sharing in my appreciation of the sight of her breasts. I reached down and jostled my balls to suggest to her how it was. She grinned, nodding. Oh yes, we were both enjoying being naked and what we might do after our lunch.

Then I felt her foot find one of mine. We both grinned and played footsie, while we ate and drank our beers, chuckling when we raised them and drank together. Somehow, we finished our lunch. My cock had long since risen. When we finished the last of our beers, again chuckling, we stood up. I knew my cock was bobbing from side to side, but enjoyed that it was, that she could see it that way. She hummed with a grin, not avoiding letting me see that she was staring at it. What did she want to do with it? Anything she wanted, as long as it made it come again! She had said that she wanted to see that. Don't be so egocentric! She must want to have her own orgasm, however I could give it to her.

She hummed again, staring at my cock, making it surge, and murmured:

"Clean up later. In my room, bed."

She preceded me to her room, my cock wagging back and forth with each of my steps. She glance at our clothes with a nod and flung back the covers on her bed. When she gestured for me to lie down, I murmured:

"What about you?"

"Later; your cock wants me to, and I do too."

I couldn't argue with that and lay down, making space for her to join me. Her hand was grasping my cock before she had completely settled down next to me, her head on my arm. I was pleased that I had thought to offer it for her to support her head. She nodded with a hum and then moved her head on my shoulder, tilting it down so that she could see what her hand was doing. I had to moan, and my hand held her closer.

I hoped that I wouldn't come as soon as I was anticipating. Could I tell her to slow down? My hand slid over her side and held her breast. She hummed with a nod.

"Not so fast, so much," I murmured. She nodded again, and just held my cock, humming when my fingers rubbed her nipple. Her thigh slid up over mine.. "Um-hmm," I agreed, rolling my thigh out under hers, onto her other thigh. Hers clutched together on mine. Her hand gently experimented, pulling my foreskin up on the swollen head of my cock. My cock twitched in the looser grip of her hand.

God, it was arousing that someone else was holding my cock, almost too arousing already! We didn't want it to come so soon. I wanted to enjoy it longer; she wanted to have her fun. I hummed and squeezed her breast, not wanting to arouse her to do more by squeezing the stiff nipple that was pressing in my palm. She nodded and then murmured:

"Tell me what to do."

Sweet sister, my Vicky! I murmured:

"Just hold it; it feels so good, but I don't want to come so soon." She nodded on my shoulder, agreeing softly:

I don't either, if you don't, but it's so nice to hold, hard not to rub it."

"Um-hmm. Hold my balls, that's what I do."

I was surprised at what I had said, but she just nodded and let go of my cock, her fingers sliding down and gathering up my balls. As she fondled them, she remarked:

"Guess I'll have to really look at it later. I was thinking I wanted to before. Hm-hmm! You want to look at me? See if I look like that picture?"

"Mmmm! Of course!" I replied and rubbed her nipple. It had softened, but immediately was stiff again, letting my finger flip back and forth over it. She hummed, nodding, and remarked:

"Oh, that was good -- in the living room. Geez, I was aroused, hardly realized what I was doing."

"Yeah, I was surprised that you were. It sure seemed like it; made me hold my cock through my pants."

"Hm-hmm! That's good. I really asked you to suck them?"

"After you murmured: 'If you want to?' More offered that I should."

"Um-hmm, and you did, thank you, and then were rubbing your cock on my knee. Took me a couple of moments to realize what you were doing."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds