A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words

Her hand returned to holding my now less aroused cock, and she began to rub it again. Then she murmured:

"As big -- at least as big -- as the one in the pictures. I thought maybe that one was ..., well, that they used a model with one bigger than most."

"Hm-hmm! Sort of like the breasts of the girls in Playboy. I don't think so; I was liking that it just seemed average, well, I've only seem my own like that, but was pleased that mine didn't seem inadequate."

"Not for me, for sure. Yeah, like the girl's breasts in the book."

"Just the right size, like yours, to hold."

I cupped my hand around hers and squeezed it, and we both nodded with an "um-hmm." Then I was sighing with soft moans in appreciation of what her hand was doing. I was beginning to wonder if I should say something, when she murmured:

"What's going to happen, like in your pants?"

"All over the place."

"Mmmm! I want to see that. How far?"

"Hmm! Maybe in your face, if you don't aim somewhere else."

"Really?! That far?"

"Maybe not. I never did it a second time so soon."

We both chuckled, and her hand held my cock tighter and moved faster. I moaned, and when my cock surged in her hand, she moaned with me, and when my hips began to twitch. I was clutching her breast, and her thighs were twitching together on mine. Was it arousing for her too, just doing it to me? It was a lot more arousing for me than when I was just doing it to myself.

My hips thrust up, and I grunted, and my first spurt shot up on my other shoulder. She gasped in surprise and then hummed in delight at her success, as she made my cock spurt again and again, thick white blobs down my body. I had underestimated how good I could come a second time, better than the first time. Of course, now naked with a naked girl beating me off; it had to be better than just rubbing it in my pants, as arousing as that had been.

Her hand stilled, just squeezing my cock, and she hummed and exclaimed:

"Wow! Really that far, and that much! Really 'all over the place'."

"Um-hmm! Better than I expected."

"Must have done it right."

"You sure did!"

We chuckled, almost laughing, and she wagged my cock back and forth in her hand. She chuckled again and murmured:

"Millions of those little tadpoles," and released my cock and smeared them around on my stomach and chest, and then reached up and found the first blob on my shoulder, smearing it around.

"Slimy, sticky," she murmured, looking at her hand.

"And smells funny."

Hmm? It does," she agreed after smelling her hand.

"You think people really like to do that? You know, that one picture, 'sixty-nine'?"

"Some must, or it wouldn't be in the book. Hm-hmm! I like the way I taste."

"You taste yourself?!"

"Lick my fingers afterwards."

"And like it?"

"Oh, it doesn't taste like candy, but when I have, I like it, like knowing that I was so wet."

"Hmm? Like your panties smelled."

"You smelled them? Yeah, like that, but better when I really have come."

"Oooh! Even better?a I thought I would have no problem tasting you just that way."

"Mmmm! Reading the book is being better than I ever imagined!"

Her thighs tightened on mine for a moment, and then she reached back up on my shoulder and pulled herself up over me, getting both my legs between hers. She hummed with a grin, then puckered her lips. I had never embraced a naked girl, or had one lying on me, but my hands instinctively slid around her. She nodded with another hum and lowered her face on mine.

Kiss my sister, like that, our tongues immediately caressing? If she wanted to, if we could do everything we already had, and talk about doing everything we hadn't done yet, at least, everything else that I could think we could do? Really fuck? Why else would she have told me that she was on the pill? And the way she was kissing -- and I was too -- certainly wasn't suggesting tapering off. Of course not, for her; it was her turn, my turn finally to give her an orgasm. Any way she wanted it. Was her tongue in my mouth suggesting that I should lick her pussy? Was mine then in her mouth suggesting that I wanted to? Any way she wanted.

Then she retrieved her tongue from my mouth and murmured:

"Suck them again," and drew herself up on me.

I grasped her ass and helped her move. Any way she wanted. It seemed so familiar again to be sucking and nibbling her stiff nipple. It just seemed so familiar and natural to have a naked girl lying on me, even though it was the first time. Forget that it was "familiar" because she was my sister, that I was holding the cheeks of my sister's ass, feeling her thighs twitch together on mine, that my hands were encouraging the way her hips were rocking down, that I was making her moan; sucking her other nipple, hearing her moan again. And she liked that my fingers were gripping closer behind her pussy, moaning in response. How was I going to get to lick her pussy, like in that picture where she was sitting on his face? If we did that, I wasn't going to get to really see it, but she hadn't gotten to see my cock the way she had wanted -- yet.

Suddenly, I was aware that my cock was stiff, had touched her thigh. She hummed and pushed her body back a little. Not so far that I couldn't keep her nipple in my mouth by raising my head, but far enough that the head of my cock was touching her between her thighs. It twitched, and she nodded with moaned "um-hmm," and rocked her hips up. It twitched again, and her hips rocked, and she pressed back, rocking her hips up again. Then she raised them a little, pressing further back, and when they rocked down again, they pulled the head of my cock down. Involuntarily, I rocked my hips up, rubbing my cock on her, rubbing my cock so close to her pussy! She moaned again, and we both rocked our hips, and I moaned; we were rubbing my cock where it was most sensitive! So aroused again, already?! Our hips rocked again, and we both moaned, and then she murmured:

"I want to."

I didn't have to ask what she wanted to, and my throbbing cock wanted to. I must have nodded. She raised her hips again, pushing further back, her nipple slipping from my mouth, letting me drop my head back on the pillow. She was rocking her pussy on my cock. I could feel that it was rubbing between her pussy lips. Could she catch it in her opening that way? She couldn't. She gave a disappointed sounding little moan and rose up on her hands, shifting her weight so that she could reach back with one hand.

"You really want to?" I murmured.

"Of course, why not?" she replied as her fingers found my cock.

I wasn't going to remind her that I was her brother, if she felt like that. I thought the man should help his cock find the woman's vagina, but recalled that I hadn't recognized from that picture of a pussy where it would fit in. Vicky knew, of course, but had to hold my cock as she lowered her hips; her vagina was so tight. She groaned softly, as she forced it down on the head of my cock. We both gasped and moaned. She held her hips still and let go of my cock. When she was again supporting herself with both hands, she slowly forced her pussy down a little, groaning, and then a little more.

"So fucking big," she murmured, startling me with her using that word, but it couldn't have been more appropriate. I don't know how I had imagine it would feel to have my cock in a pussy, certainly not as arousing it was feeling in her so tight vagina. With a moan in her throat, she force it a little deeper, and I had to moan, and then moaned again, when I felt her vagina squeeze my cock even harder, and she also moaned. That happened again, before her hips were resting on mine.

We were both breathing deeply with moans, feeling my cock surge and her vagina clutch. We looked at each other with wide eyes, just the corners of our mouths twitching, as we stared at each other. Thank God that I had just had an orgasm, I was thinking, sure that my cock would have spurted already, if I hadn't.

"God, that feels good!" she murmured, when her pussy clutched my cock again. I nodded. She smiled slightly and added in her normal voice:

"Didn't know it would do that."

"Feels almost too good."

"Um-hmm. ... Just 'almost'," she replied and slowly raised her hips.

We both moaned again, and again, as she slowly lowered her hips on my throbbing cock. I grasped her ass, and she experimented with a couple of more slow strokes, and then more confident ones. My hips rocked up to meet hers, and then we were, ... well, fucking! Brother and sister fucking as hard as we could, our hips smacking together. Once, my cock slipped out, but this time I could guide it back in her hole, feeling how wet my cock was from her.

And then not just my cock was wet, our hips slapping together with wet sounds, as we gasped and moaned. Fuck! I was going to come! Would she, however that was? She must have. When I grunted, as my cock spurted in her pussy, I felt pussy juice warm on my pelvis, and she was gasping and exhaling with pulsing groans. She collapsed on me. I felt her vagina squeeze my cock a couple of times more, as we gasped for air, moaning, our stomachs heaving against each other.

We just lay there, she heavy on me, heavier when I embraced her, her head heavy on my shoulder. As we recovered, I wondered if she was sharing my thoughts -- questioning thoughts -- about what we had done. It was a minute or two, seemed longer, before she drew a longer breath and sighed. Then she murmured:

"So much for stories about the first time not being good."

That didn't sound like she had been sharing my thoughts, but it was the nicest confirmation that it had been good for her. To hell with worrying about fucking my sister! Anything, any way she wanted. We had; we could do anything else we wanted.

I rubbed her back and nodded, murmuring:

"For me too. Not like stories about guys' coming before it really started."

"Um-hmm! God, we're lucky!"

I wasn't sure that was the right way to express it, but forgot, when she raised her head and gave me a good kiss, our tongues caressing, but this time to taper off. When she rocked her hips, my cock slipped out, and we both chuckled. She snickered and asked:

"Is your cock so big, or is my pussy so tight?"

"Hm-hmm! Not any more, but both, and a perfect fit."

"And how!"

She rolled off me and reached down and fondled my soft cock, feeling my hair, matted with her pussy juice.

"Didn't know I could be so wet," she murmured, grinning at me.

"Didn't know girls were wet at all," I replied, and we chuckled.

"You're going to find out. I want you to do that to me."

"I thought we were going to do that first, I wanted to."

"I did too, but then, well, you know, your cock was there."

"To my surprise. But I still want to."

"Hmm? I think I do too."

"All the way?"

"Not sure, if it tastes like it smells."

"If some other girls do?"

"What I was thinking, but I'm not sure. Hm-hmm! Have to do it again with my hand and taste it a little."

"Any time, just not right now."

"I guess not, not with it all soft."

She fondled my cock, demonstrating that it was, and we chuckled. Suddenly, we heard the phone ring.

"Shit!" we both exclaimed. I was lying closer to the wall. Vicky sprang up. After a step, she reached down and held her pussy and hurried to answer the phone. I followed her. She gave me a very wry smile as she picked it up, letting me see that she was holding her pussy lips together.

"Oh, hi Mom. ... You didn't have to call again. ... Yeah. ... We had lunch. Thanks for your suggestions."

Vicky suddenly blushed, her nipples popping out, as she gave me a disturbed expression, replying:

"Oh, we've been reading, just taking it easy. ... Of course not. You said that before. ... Have a good time in New York. ... I'll tell him, and love to Dad, too."

She hung up, giving me another wry smile, and murmured:

"I'm dripping, well, I hope not."

I nodded and followed her to the bathroom. She held her pussy until she was sitting on the toilet. With a shrug and another wry smile, She went a little, remarking:

"Have to have something to tell her, if she calls again. That was embarrassing."

"Um-hmm, very, for me too!"

We exchanged wry smiles. When she stood up, I went, and she watched, chuckling. We washed and returned to the living room. She glanced at me and remarked:

"Funny, being like this in here."

"How I felt, when I was picking up our clothes."

"But nice, being naked. I wonder what it's like at a nudist colony, everyone naked."

"Hmm? Probably not enough young girls for me to look at -- pot bellies, sagging breasts."

"Yeah. No, then it's better just with you."

"And with you," I agreed.

We smiled at each other, our eyes looking each other up and down. It was the first time that I could really look at her pussy for a few moments. She must have noticed, since she unconsciously fluffed up her pubic hair. That reminded me that she had done that when we had taken off our clothes, but I hadn't wanted to stare then. How much hair did other girls have down there? Some guys had more than others. I liked her little triangle, that I could see her skin through it, that the hairs seem grow towards the center, just a little thicker where they met in a line.

"Stop staring. Never seen a naked girl before?" she asked with a chuckle.

I looked up at her face. She was grinning, obviously not embarrassed that I had been staring, looking rather as though she had enjoyed that I was.

"Not like seeing you. Playmates, well, their photographs, don't show their hair. I like yours, but I guess all girls aren't alike."

Vicky nodded with smirk, then shaking her head, and replied:

"No, some have more, you know, a bigger patch, and some are really bushy. Glad mine isn't like that."

"Me too. And less?"

"A couple, hardly hides anything, and real blondes are blond there too, the redheads too."

"Hm-hmm! Like the boys' joke: 'Red haired girl bound to have red haired, by cracky!'"

She laughed, and I did. She remarked:

"I like yours too. Clean up in the kitchen?"

We did, exchanging glances at each other's nudity and chuckling. I couldn't help but rub her ass once. She hummed and gave me a smile. This was being just so good and easy now. I wondered if she had intended from the beginning that we eventually not just look at the book. She had looked at it before, should have known how arousing it would be. Or had it been just so arousing to look at it with me, and she hadn't anticipated that it would be? I wasn't going to ask her. After I decided that, it occurred to me that it was especially tactful not to ask her, not to suggest that I could be thinking she had planned that we arouse each other, not to suggested that I wanted to shift the responsibility on her. I didn't. Whatever she had been anticipating or not anticipating, I had wanted to just as much, and wanted to do everything we could together.

Those thoughts all went through my head while I was drying dishes. When we had finished in the kitchen, we looked at each other, again up and down, down and up, then with quizzical expressions. It was still early afternoon, a warm, sunny Saturday afternoon. The illustrations in the book suggest lots of things we could do, but I didn't want to suggest anything; she was my older sister. She wobbled her head questioningly and asked:

"What do you want to do now?"

"Whatever you do?"

"I asked first."

She wasn't going to tell me that she wanted to go back to the bed in her room. I snorted with a shrug and replied:

"If we weren't here like this, I would have gone to the pool and looked at girls in bikinis."

"Hm-hmm! You can, if you still want to."

"Not any more. And you?"

"Hmm? We could go out on the patio and sunbathe, like this, in the corner where the neighbors can't see us."

"Better than going to the pool and looking at bikinis, or what I imagined they covered."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds