A Picture = K Words In College Ch. 03

I nibbled, sucked and licked. She moaned, and her hips twitched, and then her thighs quivered. Then she began to whimper desperately. She gasped, and her quivering thighs clapped together on her hands.

"God, yes!" she exclaimed with another gasp and whimpering moan, and then her pussy juice was dripping off my chin, dripping on my stiff cock and dripping off it. Another time, I would have continued licking and nibbling, but her thighs flopped apart and drew up, rocking her hips up, and her hands urged me to raise my head.

I rose up; my cock found her wet opening by itself, and my hips smacked up against hers. She gasped and moaned sharply in response to feeling my cock plunge all the way into her tight pussy, that was then even tighter. It sounded like she was complaining about the sudden intrusion, but I knew better from the previous times like this. Fuck! Fuck as hard as I can, make her keep coming – or come again – however it was for her; just fuck!

Uncontrolled gasps and moans, mine too; her pussy was clenching my cock tighter than my hand would. Wet, wet wet! Did she ever stop coming?! I came, and eventually came again, after several almost pained strokes, before it again began to feel arousing. When I finally did, her convulsing body had stilled. She was just gasping and groaning. I felt a little bad about having had to continue after she apparently had had all she could take, but my cock wouldn't let me stop until it had come again.

Her thighs dropped down, hanging over the edge of my desk. I held still, feeling the aftershocks in her pussy on my cock. They stopped, and my cock was wilting, before she finally took a more relaxed sigh and opened her eyes. It took her a moment to focus and find mine. With a tired smile, she murmured: "You almost fucked me to death again."

I nodded, returning her smile. Her pussy tightened again, and my cock flopped down. She snorted softly and said:

"It's all running down my ass."

"As long as you're still alive."

"I think so."

We chuckled and I helped her sit up, her ass immediately slipping of the edge of my desk. I steadied her, until she caught her balance. She remarked: "Now running down my thighs."

We went in the bathroom and washed, she having to start down at her knees. When she sat down on the toilet and peed, I used the washbasin. When I turned back to her, she smirked slightly, glancing at the shower stall, and said:

"You wanted us to take showers together."

"Have you?"

"Hm-hmm! Before you thought to suggest it."

"What?! Really?!"

She just nodded with a smirk. I recalled our conversation and asked:

"And did something before that?"

"Hmmm! And more afterwards."

"Elsa did, does?!"

"She kind of started it, telling me that she wished she had four hands, so that she could hold her breasts."

"And the other two? ... Oh?! There? Doing it to herself?"

"Um-hmm."

"What were you doing?"

"Same thing."

"Hmm! I was wondering if you both did."

"Of course. Don't you ... and Tim?"

"I assume that he does too, but we don't talk about it. And 'four hands'? You held them for her?"

"I offered to, before I realized what I was saying."

"Hm-hmm! Already wanting to hold them?"

"Isn't that what you thought we would like to do, if we took showers together?"

"Yes! I've got some beer."

"Oh, that's good. Please."

Chuckling, we returned to the room. While I got two beers, she flung back the covers and sat down with her back against the wall. I joined her, and we drank. I remarked:

"Smaller than yours. Nice pink nipples?"

"You want to see them? Light pink, also smaller than mine."

"Oh? And you said: 'more afterwards'?"

"You want to know everything."

"You started this, mentioning showers; sounded like you wanted to tell me."

"I guess I did. Yeah, I wanted to surprise you, since we had already, before you talked about showers. I wasn't sure how you would react to hearing that we do anything together."

"I'm not going to with Tim, but I don't mind that you two do."

"That's good. I don't know if I can tell her that you know."

"Your problem. So what else did you do? Hm-hmm! Well, I can guess; if you did – do – more, I can think of a couple of things."

"Um-hmm, probably, probably all of them."

"And she wanted to, too?"

"Oh yeah. We can do it to each other better than to ourselves, and she likes to suck my nipples too."

"As much as I do?"

"As good, at least. We like that we know what it's feeling like for each other."

"Oooh, yeah, of course. Sounds good."

"It is, but not better than with you, even if you don't know how it feels for us."

"And you don't know how it feels for me, when you suck something else, but it couldn't be better."

"Hmm! 'Something else'! You do something else, too. You know how much I like that."

"You wanted her to, to lick your pussy?"

"Well, I wanted to know why you like to lick mine."

"I bet she was surprised."

"Yeah, when I told her that you liked to do that, but then she was curious how, and I told that you were sometimes down between my legs – like at the desk – or wanted me to sit on your face, and that sometimes we curled up together. She suddenly realized how that would be for me, and didn't want to believe that I sucked 'something else'."

"Hm-hm-hmm! I bet she was surprised, shocked."

"Yes! Didn't believe normal people do that."

"Maybe we aren't normal. Anyway, then you did, she let you?"

"And then she did too, curled up together, just couldn't resist, after I started."

"Hmm? Sounds like she's just as 'normal' as we are. Hope she liked it."

"Very, both ways!"

"Hm-hmm! Probably don't have to ask what you did last week, instead of going to the movie with me."

"No! As soon as we were back in our room."

"That's why she suggested forgoing the moving?"

"I don't think so. I didn't, when she said that."

"But then, after kissing me and touching my cock?"

"Then, maybe. Did she feel it?"

"Oh yes, a little surprised, but then pressing her hips against mine."

"With him in between?"

"Where else? You had helped him get there. Oh, did you want her to feel him?"

"Hmm? Hadn't really thought about that, just want to, myself, and liked that he needed a little help to be more comfortable."

"More uncomfortable. I went back to the dorm. The lights were off in our room, but that didn't mean that Tim and his girl weren't here. But then someone told me that they had left."

"That's good. So you could make him more comfortable?"

"After kissing you both that good? Of course."

"Hm-hmm! That's good! Thinking about me, Elsa?"

"And the Venus."

"Almost the same as thinking about her."

"You want me to have?"

"Why not, if she likes to kiss you that good?"

"You don't think ...?"

"That she wants to sleep with you?"

"Something like that."

"I don't know. Oh, after you had mentioned showers, I told her about that. She liked the way you had explained why girls would enjoy it, and I told her that you had said that you would like to watch us."

"You did? And?"

"The next time we had one, I pulled back the curtain and exclaimed: 'Oh, he's watching!' She blushed and held her hands in front of her, like some statues of Venus. Pretty! So I figured that she could be, at least, thinking about your seeing her naked."

"She must have, after you found that picture in the book."

"I kind of wanted you both to."

"You want me to see her naked? Not just see her?!"

"Why not, if she did?"

"You really want us to?"

"When I can't, in two weeks."

"Have you told her about this?"

"Well, told her that it's better with you, that she should know that it can be, should be, after her just one, bad experience. Yeah, I guess I really want you to."

"This crazy!"

"She says that too."

"You have been talking with her about this 'crazy' idea of yours."

"Yeah, doesn't seem so crazy to me. And she keeps asking, saying: 'you really want us to'."

"You've been talking a lot."

"Well, it sounded to me, when she keeps saying that, that she's just repeating it to avoid admitting to herself that she could be changing her mind, or that she needs some additional argument that would change it."

"Hmm?! Like what? Like telling her that I want to see if she really looks like that artist's idea of Venus?"

"Hadn't thought of that. Don't you?"

"Wouldn't anyone?"

My sister nodded with a grin and drank again. I also drank, admitting to myself that, of course, I would like to see Elsa naked, and not just see her, knowing how she kissed, and knowing that she liked to have her breasts – her "pale pink" nipples – sucked and enjoyed having her pussy licked – even if we didn't do more. Oh, she also liked that Vicky could move her fingers in her pussy better than she could herself. But did my sister really think Elsa would agreed to a date with me by herself, knowing something like that was supposed to happen?!

I drank again, thinking that even if that she did, it would be a very, extremely strange event. Vicky also drank, then asked:

"What are you thinking?"

"That she won't, that you can't talk her into seeing me alone, her knowing what all this is about."

"Maybe you're right. It would be very funny."

"That's not the word for it; crazy! You really want us to?"

"Hm-hmm! You two have that phrase in common. Hm-hmm! Say it again, and I'll believe you just want something to change your mind."

"Like what?"

"Well, you don't really have to do it, just meet and see what happens."

"In two weeks, when you can't?"

"What I was thinking. Oh, does Tim want the room next weekend, now taking turns?"

"He hopes he does."

"And then you can have it?"

"Hmm? My last chance to upset your scheme; I can tell him that you – we – can't."

"But if she wanted to?"

"I could still claim that he needs it."

"You wouldn't want to do that, if she wanted to."

"Show me her Venus-like body? What's he or others going to think, if they see me just with her?"

"That you have good taste, are very lucky."

"You really want us to."

"Hmmm! You said it!" she exclaimed with a grin and emptied her beer. Automatically, I tilted my can up and finished mine. She grabbed my can and dropped both cans on the floor. She looked at me with chuckling moan and demanded softly:

"Show me what you'd like to do with her, what she would like: suck my breasts, and then lick my pussy, and then let him do what he wants to do. She'll like it like that too."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 113 milliseconds