A Picture = K Words In College Ch. 05

She seemed to have, nodding with an almost silent chuckle. We exchanged slight smirks and moved on. We didn't just look at paintings of nude women, of course, and she got back at me with remarks that I didn't look as good as the male nudes, once loud enough that she could be overheard. I wondered if she wanted to be, wanted others to understand that she had seen that much of my body. When she said something like that again, where we couldn't be overheard, I chuckled and whispered:

"But maybe you wouldn't think so, if the picture showed what you want to see."

She smirked with a nod and whispered back:

"Probably; that bit of cloth couldn't hide much, not on the others either. But we were going to try to forget about that before dinner."

"You were," I agreed, and we continued without further comments of that type.

Pleased with our cultural outing, we left the museum and went to dinner. On the way, she murmured: "I guess so, meeting Tim."

As we entered the building, I saw that he was already there, not in the line waiting to be served, but obviously waiting for us. I didn't know if he had seen that I glanced at him; his expression didn't show that he had. This was going to be interesting, much more interesting than I had considered when I had talked to him, not knowing that my sister and I would have talked about him – and how!

We got our food and found a table further away from others. I expected that Tim would join us before he did, but liked that he had tactfully waited, so that it could seem that he had just happened to find us. He greeted me and then turned to Vicky and said:

"You must be Milt's cousin, probably know that I'm his roommate."

"Of course, Tim. He's mentioned you."

"You, too," he replied.

Vicky blushed slightly with little shrug and slightly wry expression. Her nipples had popped out. I remarked:

"Not too much, but kind of had to explain last weekend."

Tim nodded with a non-committal expression and said to Vicky: "Anyway. Nice to meet you."

Vicky asked him about himself, changing the topic to my relief. I let them talk, hearing a repeat of his conversation with Elsa, having to wonder what else he might be thinking. He knew too well what Vicky and Elsa and I had done in our room, when he wasn't there. Oh, and I told him that the girls were close. Could he imagine how close, if they could talk about sex so much that Vicky had gotten Elsa and me in bed together? He couldn't be forgetting how obvious that had been.

We talked about courses, he asking about Vicky's. He finished his meal quickly and moved to get up. As he picked up his tray, he shrugged with little smile and said:

"Oh, I can get my books and study in the library. Just give me a few minutes."

Vicky and I glanced at each other and then at him, nodding. Then she almost shocked me, replying: "Thanks. Oh, we made up his bed."

I was blushing. Tim just nodded and winked at me and left us. Then I saw that she was also blushing - with very erect nipples. She whispered:

"Damn! I didn't mean to say that."

"Too late! Sure let him know that Elsa told you everything."

"Oooh! That too!" Oooh! You didn't tell him about us, did you?"

"No, but I have to wonder what he's thinking."

"I'd rather not know. And he thinks we were there all afternoon and want to all evening?"

"You could have told him we went to the museum."

"You could have!"

We smirked at each other. Then I whispered:

"But if he'd asked anything, I might have told him what we were doing there."

"Oh, you're hateful. Maybe we should have a fight, and I'll just go back and study."

"If you think you could, really wanted to?"

She smirked again with a shrug, shaking her head, then saying:

"But he is nice, and very tactful, considering everything he knows about us."

"Very tactful, thank goodness."

"Oh, if I went back, I would only disturb Elsa's studying ..."

"And have to tell her everything," I interjected.

"Hmm? Probably, and wouldn't study."

"I wouldn't either," I agreed.

We both more smiled than smirked and got up. As we waited to turn in our trays, I whispered in her ear:

"Still going to have to tell her everything."

"Hmm? More," she whispered with a nod.

We both chuckled softly at the confirmation that we were going to do more. And not disappoint Tim's expectation that we wanted to, I thought, wondering if he had any idea of how many orgasms we each could have one afternoon and evening. How many more?

Back in the room, we found a note from him: Be back when the library closes. Ten o'clock, I explained to my sister. We started to take off our clothes, perfunctorily, nothing erotic. We could have just been getting ready to go to bed. Well, we were, but it hardly seem like in that way. When she pulled off her sweater, however, I said:

"They are bigger, not that you had to tell me."

She just smiled. Her nipples didn't pop out, but I hadn't expected them to. As I was taking off my shorts, she replied:

"Maybe I was wrong in the museum."

She could have been right. I jostled my sack loose from my thigh, hoping my balls hung down a little further, now more aware of my cock. She smiled with a nod and said:

"That's better, better than the couple of sketches and better than that statue. They're always too small on the statues, the photos that I've seen in books."

"Hm-hmm! I didn't think you looked at art books to find girls like Elsa."

"Mmmm! Don't have too, and you don't either now."

We grinned and both nodded towards the bathroom. We both used the toilet and returned to the room. When I flung back the covers on my bed, she immediately lay down with her feet at the head of the bed, complaining that it was still damp. I lay down. It was. We drew our thighs up under each other's head.

We had started this way so often, times like this, when we weren't yet aroused, just taking advantage of the opportunity back at home last summer, after our parents returned from their trip to Europe. She loved to start with my cock all soft – it still was – and I always enjoyed kissing and licking her still closed pussy lips – like starting a French kiss - my tongue sliding on them, until the girl let my tongue slip between them.

Her pussy lips did, and she hummed, buzzing on my still soft cock, larger now, a little deeper in her mouth, but her chin were still pressing against my hair. I licked, tasting that she hadn't washed, and she licked and sucked. It didn't yet feel arousing, but just knowing my cock was in her mouth and that she was enjoying it was arousing. My cock was wanting to get deeper in her mouth. She let it, as far as she could, and then drew her head back a little. Oooh! Not just her lips, her teeth were drawing its loose skin back. They had to let a little skin slip back, and then a little more.

Had Elsa told her that she had done that? Had she told my sister everything we had done in so much detail? She must have; my sister's tongue was doing what hers had, playing with the fold of foreskin. Lying this way, her tongue couldn't lick where my cock wanted most to feel it, but it was almost as arousing to feel it teasing where it could. Was it bad or good that the girls shared so intimately what they did with me?

Good, of course! My sister let my foreskin slip back, her tongue caressed and pressed the head of my cock up against her palate, letting my hips Rock and rub it where it most wanted to feel.

I slid my hand under my sister's waist and held her ass with both hands, licking and nibbling. Like eating a big watermelon, it suddenly occurred to me, but I liked the arousing taste of a juicy pussy more than the bland, sweet taste of a watermelon, not to mention how much more delightful it was to lick and nibble a pussy and make it twitch and make my sister hum. Oooh! She was nodding her head, the rough surface of her palate rubbing my cock even better.

"Uhnnnn!" I moaned. I wasn't clutching a watermelon to my face; my hands spread the cheeks of her ass, and the fingers of one crept to her asshole. It would have been nice to lick it, but not this time. Her fingers were doing the same. We both nodded with a hum and probed, and probed again, when our assholes let our fingers probe.

Could there be any difference in the sensations we were feeling? Did my finger arouse her the way hers aroused me? What was the sensation like for her that my tongue was giving her? It must be as good as the ones that her tongue and sucking were giving me; both our hips were twitching. My nose was pressing on her opening and felt it move and felt my cock surge. I didn't have to ask myself if her pussy and my cock were wanting the same thing, wanting it to surge in the contractions of her pussy. I could only lick and nibble where I knew felt good for her, but not give her pussy something to hold, but her mouth could hold my cock as well as her pussy could. I groaned: Maybe even better, unfair!

Really unfair! I came. But then she did. For a few moments, I was afraid I couldn't breath, as her pussy flooded my nose and face. We relaxed for a few moments. I felt her tongue swirling in her mouth. At least, I had been able to give her enough to savor that way. Then she drew her head back. Enough, I thought, pleased, a little relieved, beginning to wonder how we would spend the rest of the evening. Not enough! She rocked her hips and murmured:

"Like with Elsa," and wiggled her finger.

"Like with Elsa"? She wanted me to make come again, how many times? Okay, having her pussy licked wasn't as good as her sucking my cock, but she could come as many times as she could stand, as many times as my tongue could.

I wiggled my finger and did my best. Many moans and two lesser orgasms later, she rolled back with a final moan. My tongue was very tired. We both sighed. She reached down and fondled my hair, then murmured:

"Thanks. That was unfair, wanting you to do that."

"A little, but I was thinking that what you did was unfair – to you – your pussy wanting something to hold."

"Mmmm! It sure did!"

"Then only fair to let you have a couple more, even if it still did."

"You're a real nice little brother."

"Best kind of sister, too."

"Hm-hmm! Imagine we had another one."

"Hmm? Younger or older? Oh! Maybe you should imagine you had another brother; seems like you could use one."

"Oooh! That would be nice! Hm-hmm! But if he were like you, it might be too much."

"And a sister like you would definitely be too much."

We chuckled. I fondled her breast and we were silent for what seemed like a long time.

I wondered if I could ask her if Elsa had told her how she had sucked my cock, but decided that was too indiscreet; kind of a funny idea, considering everything else we three knew about each other. And Vicky knew Elsa and I wanted to do it all again. "All?" What Vicky and I had done in the shower? Only if Elsa wanted to, probably only if she and Vicky had. That seemed unlikely, but everything else had also seemed very unlikely.

Or would Elsa change her mind when she returned after the Christmas break? Had Vicky really thought I was suggesting that she sleep with Tim? Did I want her to? How could that happen? A double date, all of us kissing – not he and I – both the girls kissing us? And then each other? What would he think of that? Might explain some of his questions. What was he going say, when he came back from the library? He would be here first; what was I going to say?

Vicky chuckled, interrupting all my questioning thoughts. My hand was still resting on her breast. I fondled it again. "Um-hmm," she responded, chuckling again, and said:

"You were right, my pussy wanted something in it. Hm-hmm! When I'm with Elsa too."

"And? Why were you chuckling?"

"Hmmm? Be nice to have it both ways."

"'Both ways'?"

"Her licking and you in me."

"Really?! Like that, all three of us?"

"Just a wild thought; seemed that it would be real good."

"Very wild! She wouldn't, ... would she?"

"Probably not. Want me to ask her?"

"It was your idea, not mine, your wanting to have it both ways. You can't blame me."

"Just wanted to know if you would like to."

"Hmm? Of course it would be good, but it always is in you, in her too."

"For us too, but maybe just a little bit better than rubbing ourselves at the same time."

"You'd have to know."

"Hmmm? Only one way to find out."

"Hmm! And then she would want to, if she did, about like having two sisters like you."

"Hm-hmm! I won't tell her you said that."

"Maybe she doesn't feel like you do, miss something to hold."

"She must, after all she did with you; any girl would."

"Hmm? You'll have to ask her, but don't scare her off."

"Hm-hmm! You want to with her again."

"Told you already that we both do."

"My two-timing little brother!"

"Your fault. We only joked about it's being the covers' fault to avoid blaming you."

"Kind of you, but now you are blaming me?"

"But not complaining; we liked that you did."

"I did too, especially when I heard how successful it was."

"It sure was that!"

We chuckled again, and I fondle her breast. Her hand slid down and fondled my soft cock, and we chuckled. I murmured:

"Don't think anything is going to happen."

"I don't, just like to play with it."

She did, pulling my foreskin back, but the head of my cock stayed soft, even when her fingers held it up and shook my soft cock. She snorted softly with a nod on my thigh and replied:

"If it doesn't want to ..."

"You can go back and tell Elsa, just not how many times you came."

"Hm-hmm! I don't know."

We got up, washed, remade my bed and got dressed. At the bus stop, we kissed, but just to say goodbye. On my way back to meet Tim in our room, I was less apprehensive. He couldn't have any more questions about what I did with my sister – "cousin," in his understanding. I smiled to myself, thinking that he would, if he had an inkling of all we had done, but he didn't.

* * *

The story continues with the next semester, including a brief summary of what Milt and Vicky did at home over the holidays, but it still has to be written.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 554 milliseconds