A Plush Wish

Luani nodded. 'I see.'

'I don't think she's really bad, but she could be a little more humble. And a little farther away. I was hoping for some quiet time with Mouse.'

Mouse smiled softly at him.

Luani chuckled. 'Maybe Senama could give a hand?'

Petro chuckled. 'I'd be grateful then. But I don't know how to repay her. I doubt she owns a computer.'

'But she has a sea drive.' said Mikos, Luani's younger brother.

Petro laughed at Mikos grinning. 'Didn't think I'd hear computer humour out here.'

Luani leaned closer to Mouse. 'Any plans for tomorrow?'

Mouse pondered for a bit. 'Not really. I want to swim more for sure but wearing the bikini still feels weird.'

'Then why not go without?'

Mouse and Petro both looked at her with wide eyes. 'But Petro said there are rules.'

Luani grinned at Petro. 'You don't have to follow that one here. No need to be modest.'

Petro blushed. 'But I thought..'

'We don't advertise it but our regular customers know. Most come down for a dip during the weekends. During the week it's more quiet and you can enjoy a bit more privacy.'

Mouse smiled at Petro. 'So I can swim freely tomorrow?'

He chuckled and smiled at her. 'No need to ask me. You're free to do as you like. I just hope Janice won't start having a fit if she sees us.'

'Ah, I know something to prevent that.' Milo said. 'Take the boat to Oppongo.'

'Great idea, dad!' said Luani and turned to Mouse. 'It's a tiny island near here. We have a boat you can use to get there.'

'But we'd have to buy food and drinks first. And my phone probably has no connection out there.'

Emelda, Luani's mother, chimed in. 'I'll put together a basket for you, so no worries about food.'

'And there's a portable radio on board in case of emergencies.' Milo said.

Petro smiled at Mouse. 'I guess we won't have any excuse left.'

She wagged her tail. 'Yes!'

A little later it rained harder when Mouse and Petro were about to go back to the cabin. Luani looked up at the night sky. 'It won't stop any time soon. I could take you with the car.'

Petro held out his hand in the rain. 'If Mouse doesn't mind we'll just run through it. It's warm enough and it has been ages since I did this.'

Mouse nodded and they waved goodbye to Luani as they went on their way, running hand in hand along the beach.

They passed the first cabin where Janice and Kyle stayed and Mouse noticed it was dark. 'They haven't come back from the village yet.'

'I don't mind. But I hope they're having a good time.' Petro said.

'Like us?'

He smiled at her. 'I hope so but I doubt it.'

Janice wiped her wet hair out of her face as she shuffled along the muddy road to avoid slipping. 'This is all your fault!'

Kyle rolled his eyes. 'I can't help it that the driver lost control and the car went off the road.'

'You can by not grabbing him suddenly and shouting wow, who's that hot chick in blue when no one is there!'

'But I did see her!' he said and smiled. 'She was like a goddess.'

Janice blew another wet strand of hair out of her face and grumbled as they continued their trek through the rain.

***

Mouse and Petro arrived early at Luani's home and she handed a heavy basket to Petro. 'Wow.' he said while they walked to the boathouse. 'How can we thank you?'

'Just enjoy your time and let people know about our great vacation destination.' Luani chuckled.

'I'm not actually sure I want to do that and trash this place with the people I know.'

Luani laughed. 'I can see where that might be a problem.'

She instructed the use of the boat to Mouse and Petro and pointed out the storage with the radio, first aid kit, blankets, and some survival items for worst case scenarios.

Mouse waved at her while Petro drove the boat slowly out of the boathouse. 'Thanks again! See you tonight!'

Luani waved back. 'Have fun! And remember, you're all alone so you can enjoy each other's company as much as you want!'

'We will!' Mouse said and turned to Petro. 'Right?'

He tried to focus on the boat and not turn redder in the face at Luani's implication. 'Right.'

Some time later they arrived at the island and Mouse threw out the anchor when they were close enough to wade through the water.

After settling themselves for the day Mouse threw off her bikini and stretched. 'Ahhh.. This feels so good!'

Petro couldn't take his eyes from her. "And looks at least as good." he thought.

She grinned at him. 'Swim!' she said and ran into the water.

He chuckled, threw off his swimming shorts and followed her in.

***

Janice looked up at the ceiling and groaned.

'I don't think our second boat will be repaired before the end of the day.' Milo said after Janice asked for a boat to go out to sea. 'But you can have the one they have now tomorrow?'

'But then it won't matter!'

Milo looked as puzzled as he could. 'It won't?'

Janice stared at him. 'Never mind.' she sighed and went out to the beach again hoping for bad weather that would force Mouse and Petro to return.

***

Mouuse and Petro spent the day eating a bit, napping, swimming and walking around the island until the sun came close enough to the horizon.

'Time to get back.' said Petro.

Mouse sighed. 'Yeah. Too bad the day ended already.'

Petro gathered their things. 'Yes, but we had perfect weather. Might want to thank Senama for that.'

Mouse chuckled. 'Why not? I could pluck some pretty flowers and float them on the water.'

Petro hummed. 'I wouldn't do that. I'd think she'd want them to live where they are because she protects the islands as well.'

Mouse pondered. 'That sounds right. But what offer could we make?'

'The best offer is something from the heart. Something you also value yourself.'

Mouse shuffled in the sand while she thought about what she liked and had at hand. She watched Petro collect the food containers and knew what offer she could make. 'Wait with packing for a moment!' she said and hurried into the jungle.

When she came back she had a large piece of bark and twigs in her hands. Petro watched her as she made a mini boat.

'There.' she said and held it out. 'That should float well enough.'

Petro looked it over. 'What do you want to do with it?'

Mouse took the last of her dried sausages. 'I'll give her this.'

Petro smiled as Mouse put the boat with the sausage into the water and gave it a gentle push. 'I don't know if you'll like it, but it tastes really good and I love these.' Petro waded into the water next to her and she took his hand in hers. 'Just make sure to eat it before it gets soaked!' she called out after the boat.

'Your last one.' Petro said.

Mouse nodded. 'I would send more if we could enjoy this day longer.'

Petro smiled softly and gently squeezed her hand. 'Too bad we'll have to go back, otherwise we'd get lost in the dark.'

They cleaned up the beach, stashed everything in the boat and Petro started the engine. It turned for a few seconds and stopped with a groan.

'What the?' said Petro when the starter whined without turning. He checked the screw and cursed. 'The screw's caught in a net!'

Mouse went over to him. 'Can you cut it loose?'

'I'll try.' he said and went into the water with a knife.

A while later he wiped his face. 'This will take too long. The net's too tough and rolled tight around the axle. Better get the radio and call for help.'

Mouse opened the storage compartments and searched for the radio.

***

'What do you mean it's here!?' asked Milo.

Mikos gestured at the charging station with the portable radio in it. 'It had to be recharged so I took it out last night. They were here and went out before I could put it back in the boat!'

Luani looked out over the dark sea. 'I hope they're okay.'

Milo put his hand on her shoulder. 'Make a good pot of strong coffee. Mikos and I are going to fix the other boat this night.'

***

A cosy fire burned on the beach while Mouse and Petro lay together between a couple of blankets. Petro chuckled while Mouse had crawled close to him.

She looked up at him. 'What?'

'Looks like you got your wish and we'll be spending more time here.'

She chuckled too. 'I guess I did. Sorry.'

Petro ran his fingers gently through her fur. 'You're here with me and we'll be fine until tomorrow, so it's all right.'

Mouse smiled and caressed his chest. 'I don't mind staying here forever if we could.'

He looked up at the pitch black sky lit with thousands of tiny stars. 'We could see this beautiful sight evey night.'

Mouse looked up. 'Mhmm.'

After a while he heard her shallow breathing and smiled softly imagining living with her away from the world. They would make a home, grow food, have a family.

He sighed. He knew that last thing wasn't possible. He kissed the top of her head softly. It didn't matter to him though as long as they were together. He closed his eyes and fell asleep quickly.

***

Mikos yawned while his father fastened the cover over the boat's engine. They fixed it just as the sun shone its first rays across the horizon. Luani entered the boathouse to check on their progress and bring more coffee.

'Go wake your mother and bring more coffee and food. We're setting out as soon as you're back.' Milo said to her.

Back at the house she ran into Janice who had woken up early and waited for any news. 'We're leaving in a few minutes.' Luani said while hurrying to prepare food.

Janice was gone when Luani left the house again but the question of where she disappeared to was answered when she saw her sitting in the boat.

Her father shrugged. 'She insists on coming along.'

Everyone boarded the boat and Milo set course to the island where they hoped Mouse and Petro were safe and sound.

***

The morning light woke up Mouse first. She smiled softly while keeping her eyes closed for a little while more. She sensed the warmth from the sun at her back and Petro's warmth against her front and wished she'd wake up every day like this.

A yawn and a stretch were unavoidable. She tensed her whole body and enjoyed the inner itch it produced. Her hand slid gently down Petro's front until she touched something hot and hard. She ran her fingers along it to determine its shape, then pulled away the blanket which had slid down mostly during the night anyway.

Mouse gazed at Petro's transformed body part with large eyes. She had seen it the day before and didn't think about it, but she never suspected it could become so large and hard. Only the lower hairy and baggy part seemed the same. She stroked carefully along its length, a tiny voice in the back of her head saying she shouldn't be interested in it.

Petro stirred and Mouse jerked her hand back to his chest. He yawned and stretched, saw Mouse was awake and smiled sleepily at her. 'Hey, Mouse.' he whispered and squeezed her gently in his embrace. She snuggled against him for a while before nature's call was bad enough to have to look up some bushes.

After a quick swim to get clean, Mouse took out the rest of the food while Petro peered at the horizon with a pair of binoculars from the boat.

'I think I see a boat coming.' he said after spotting a dot seemingly moving on the water.

'They're coming!?' Mouse said and peered at the horizon next to him.

He handed her the binoculars. 'They might. Can't tell for sure before they're closer.' He went to the basket on the sand. 'We still have plenty of time to eat breakfast.'

After they had eaten, Petro took another look. 'Yes, it looks like they're coming our way and we're getting rescued.'

Mouse wagged her tail. 'The end of our adventure though.'

Petro smiled at her. 'Yes, but we still have a little time.' He bent down, splashed her and dove into the sea.

'Meanie!' said Mouse and dove in after him.

By the time the boat was a lot closer Mouse and Petro came out of the water. Petro picked up his shorts. 'Better get dressed now.'

Mouse nodded but her dress was covered in sand. She took her bikini instead which was also covered in sand but could be rinsed in the sea. Just as she bent over and dipped her bikini under water Petro looked at her and felt his heart pound once more at the full view of her behind. This time a stir in his shorts joined it and he looked away.

'Idiot!' he said to himself and thought "She's a living plush! You're not supposed to get excited by something that's not there!".

The embrace of Mouse from behind startled him. 'You okay?' she asked. 'Your face is red.'

Her two soft lumps pressing against his back didn't lessen it. 'I'm okay. It's probably all that sun we've been in until now.'

She rubbed her cheek against his. 'Let's stay inside and relax the rest of the day then.'

He nodded and cupped her other cheek. 'All right.'

'Petro!' Janice called out as soon as Milo's boat came close to the beach, and leaned out far over the edge of the boat.

'Careful!' said Milo when he cut off the engine.

The braking effect was enough to topple Janice with a squeal forward into the sea. She spat out water when she came up for air again.

Luani leaned over. 'Are you all right!?'

'I'm fine!' Janice said and swam to shore where she hurried to Petro and hugged him tight. 'Petro! I was so worried! Are you okay? No wounds?'

Petro peeled himself out of her embrace. 'We're both fine.'

Luani came up to Mouse. 'I'm sorry! The radio was at the house charging. I should have checked and because of me you were stuck all night here.'

Mouse grinned a little. 'It was my fault too. I wished we could stay longer at the island.'

Luani chuckled. 'So, did you have an exciting night?'

Janice squinted at Petro. 'You didn't do anything strange with her, did you?'

Petro held up his hands. 'We just had a fun time, that's all.'

Milo took a look at the entangled screw and said he'd tow the boat back home where it was easier to cut away the net. Luani and Janice went with Mouse and Petro in their boat while it was towed while Mouse told about their time on the island and Luani told about the work during the night.

Janice kept an eye on Petro while Mouse talked to make sure she told the truth and nothing weird happened.

Back at the hotel Luani's family celebrated their safe return with a big lunch where even Janice took part in. Afterwards Mouse and Petro excused themselves to cool off a little in their cabin and Luani's mother gave them several containers with cold cuts and wine so they could enjoy dinner at the cabin too. Mouse and Petro dropped onto the bed after a quick cool shower and slept the daze from their stuffed stomachs away.

***

Mouse woke up first and refreshed. Petro was still asleep and she snuck carefully out of his embrace. The sun hadn't gone down yet, the beach was empty, and she wanted another dip in the sea before it became dark so she went out for a quick swim.

She was surprised by Janice taking a walk along the beach in a light dress and wide brimmed hat when she came out of the water again. 'Oh my!' Janice said at the sight of the naked Mouse. 'Shouldn't you wear something!?'

Mouse grinned a little. 'Luani said it was okay here.'

'Even in front of Petro!?'

Mouse nodded. 'He doesn't mind.'

Janice cleared her throat. 'But doesn't he do anything to you then?'

Mouse looked puzzled at her. 'Like what?'

Before Janice could say anything a gust of wind from behind her blew her hat from her head. She reached out to catch it but tripped forward against a lump of hard sand. Mouse reached up quickly and caught the hat, but Janice stumbling against her made her fall backwards.

'Ouch.' said Janice as she opened her eyes again and wanted to push herself up from the sand. She stared right between Mouse's legs and gasped. 'You do wear a costume!'

Mouse crawled back. 'No, it's really me.'

Janice glared at her. 'I don't know what's going on but when I tell my father about the weird things you and Petro do he'll be mad!'

'Ah, no! Please don't!' said Mouse and sighed. 'I don't want him to get into trouble because of my wish.'

Janice sat up and crossed her arms. 'Then start talking.'

Mouse told her the whole story and how she was looking for the one thing to make him truly happy. Janice nodded and pondered. She smiled a little deviously when she knew how to use this to her own advantage. 'All right. I can help you.'

Mouse looked up at her. 'Really!?'

Janice smiled wide. 'It's easy. A man wants a loving wife and children for a family.'

Mouse nodded. 'So how can I give him that?'

'Ah, You won't be able to yourself.'

Mouse blinked. 'I can't?'

'You don't have the right, equipment, for it.'

Mouse looked puzzled at her. 'I need tools?'

Janice sighed. 'You don't know anything about sex, do you?'

Mouse shook her head.

'Look, to have kids a man and a woman have sex. That's when a man puts his hard penis inside a womans vagina and releases his seed inside her. Then a child grows inside the woman and nine months later the baby is born.'

Mouse pondered about this. 'I've seen Petro's hard penis once, but what's a vagina?'

Janice looked around to make sure they were alone. 'I'll show you just this once then.' she said and rolled up the front of her dress with a red face and pulled the crotch of her white panties aside. 'This is a vagina.'

Mouse gazed at the slit between Janice's legs and the tuft of trimmed black hair above it. 'This is?' she asked and put her face closer.

Janice gasped at the touch of Mouse's breath. 'Not so close! It's sensitive.'

Mouse sat back. 'Doesn't sex hurt then?'

Janice let down her dress again. 'No, not when the man really loves the woman. Then it's the most wonderful thing in the world.'

Mouse opened her eyes wide. 'So that would make Petro really happy!'

Janice nodded. 'Yes, it would.'

Mouse sighed, drooped her ears and touched herself between her legs. 'I don't have anything like that. I can't make him happy then.'

Janice put a hand on Mouse's knee. 'But you can help him get it with the right woman.'

Mouse looked up again. 'How?'

Janice smiled. 'Well, I could give mine to him. I wouldn't mind making children with him. Then your wish will be fulfilled.'

'You would do that for us!?' Janice nodded and Mouse hugged her tight. 'Thank you!' She stood up. 'I'll tell Petro right away!'

Janice grabbed Mouse's hand before she could run away. 'You can't! It needs to be a secret for it to work!'

Mouse looked back. 'Ah, right.'

Janice stood up. 'Just leave it to me and follow my instructions.'

***

The next day Janice and Kyle appeared at the front porch of Mouse and Petro's cabin. 'Good morning!' she said to them as they finished their late breakfast. 'I was thinking about what to do this morning and saw there's some sort of sea goddess temple and tour that looked fun to do. And then I thought why not go with you.'

Petro looked at Mouse. 'Ah, we haven't yet thought of staying here today or have a look around.'

Janice gave Mouse a wink. 'It'll be more fun with the four of us.'

Mouse smiled quickly. 'Sounds good to me.'

Petro nodded. 'All right then.'

'Ohh..' Mouse said when she saw the light grey stone building adorned with sea creatures and flowers. 'Pretty.' It stood before a low hill and was surrounded by low jungle greenery with a lot of flowers.

Petro nodded and Janice took him by his arm. 'It's supposed to be even better inside.' she said and pulled him through the pillared doorway. 'A maze of painted tunnels and chambers.'

The roof of the hall they walked into was open at the centre and the swaying reflections from a pool underneath made the sea landscape painted on the walls come alive.

Mouse stared at a shark with its teeth bared and shuddered. 'I hope we won't meet that.'

Kyle put his arm around her shoulder. 'Don't worry. I've hunted sharks before on vacation. Stick with me and you'll be safe.' A light brown rat with black nose and ears at his feet squeaked and he jumped back with a squeal.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Plush Wish
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds