A Present from Maggie

"You won't even taste his first ejaculation, but let me assure you, it will be thick and there'll be a lot of it," coached Maggie as she withdrew the saliva-covered phallus from her friend's throat. "But when you let him cum all over you later, it will be a lot thinner and that allows it to squirt a lot farther." Becky was amazed at how much Maggie knew about sex. The more she learned the more it excited her.

With sheer joy and an overwhelming sense of accomplishment, Becky rode out her husband's orgasm until the last convulsion had subsided. As Maggie had instructed, Becky kept right on sucking even after Bill had finished cumming. The result was that Bill extracted a still very hard cock from his wife's throat, and it remained hard for the next twenty minutes.

Now, Bill couldn't wait to slide his hard cock into his wife's pussy. He knew that since he'd already cum once, he'd last a long time before he came again. As Maggie had reminded him, this would allow him to try many different positions before he ran out of energy and cum.

Becky hoped she'd be able to perform all those tricks with her pussy that Maggie had taught her. She remembered Maggie had said, "First, let him fuck you doggie style while he's got a lot of energy. He'll take control and all you have to do is enjoy the ride."

"Are you sure I'll like it?" asked Becky.

"Not only will you like it, but he'll probably make you cum again," smiled Maggie. Becky just bit her lower lip and listened to her teacher's instructions. "But remember, at this point, you're trying to make him cum as much as possible; and with your ass rocking back and forth in front of him it probably won't take him that long. And don't forget to ask him to cum allover your tits while you hold them up for him."

"Oh, I don't know, Maggie," protested Becky.

"Look, you want to win your man back or not?" scolded Maggie. Becky offered no more protest and eagerly absorbed the knowledge her friend was imparting.

"Now, coaxing a third ejaculation from Bill will require some skill," said Maggie, posting the dildo on the bed by grasping the end firmly in her fist. The huge rubber schlong refused to stand erect, but bent and flopped in an unsteady manner from its excessive length and weight.

"Here, hold this like this," said Maggie as she climbed up on the bed and pulled her skirt up around her waist. "Jesus, Maggie! You're not wearing any underwear," exclaimed Becky.

Maggie ignored the comment, threw her leg over the upturned rubber penis, and positioned it at the opening of her hairless pussy. Becky noticed that, unlike her own, Maggie's pussy had very thin lips hidden within very fat pudenda. As she lowered herself onto the dildo, Becky watched as Maggie's clit was sucked inside her pussy as the phallus eased its way in. Once about five inches had been inserted, Maggie pushed herself up until only two inches remained inside. Becky had to hold tight to keep the dildo from being pulled out of her hand. Then Maggie sank all the way down until her mons mashed onto Becky's fist with the sputtering sounds of a wet pussy fart. Becky giggled and Maggie moaned.

"Hold it tight so you can feel what my pussy is doing to it as I fuck it," instructed Maggie as she rotated her hips and again lifted off the chocolate colored dildo. Another slurping pussy fart vibrated against Becky's hand as Maggie opened up her vagina and filled it quickly with a downward thrust that ended against the back of Becky's fist.

"Do you feel how, on the up stroke, I'm clenching my pussy tightly around his cock?" she asked as she rose up again leaving a slimy trail of pussy juice coating the phallus.

"And then, on the down stroke," she paused for effect and then dropped her buttocks forcefully, fully covering Becky's hand as pussy juice squirted onto it when it farted again from the insertion. Again, Maggie raised her hips and Becky found that she had to grip the slippery dildo even tighter to keep it from being pulled from her hand. Up and down Maggie humped, changing her angle of attack periodically and explaining what she was doing as she did it.

"And finally, when you can tell that he can't take it anymore and he squeezes his eyes shut and grips your hips to bury his cock as deep inside you as he can, ask him to fill your pussy with cum!" said Maggie, looking back over her shoulder at her friend.

"Inside me?" asked Becky nervously.

"Yeah, and if you're lucky -- oh shit," squealed Maggie, a trembling orgasm intermittently interrupting her speech pattern. "If you're lu...lucky, he may...make...may make you...oh fuck...cum...again."

Maggie flopped forward on her face and rode out her orgasm clawing at the bedding with her nails. After a moment to get her self together, Maggie dragged herself forward so that the dildo slithered from her ... pussy. The big, brown, rubber dick was caked with the white secretions it had coaxed from Maggie's quim. Much of it was smeared on the back of Becky's hand. Maggie quickly turned and deep-throated the slime covered sex toy. Even with her throat stuffed with rubber, Maggie was skillfully able to lick the remaining cum from the back of Becky's hand. "Eww," Becky whined as Maggie disengaged from the dildo and sat back to lick her lips clean of the remaining juice.

"Now, let's see how much cock your vajay-jay can take," said Maggie wiggling the dildo as she posted it on the bed as her friend had done for her.

"You don't expect me to..."

"Oh, come on, Becky," said Maggie, smearing the remaining saliva evenly up and down the shaft. "It's time to act like a big girl."

"OK, but we're just going to see how much of it fits," said Becky as she too bunched her skirt up around her waist, pulled the wet gusset of her pink thong panties to the side and assumed the same position her friend had just held over the upturned rubber penis.

"Good lord, Becky," exclaimed Maggie when she saw the neatly trimmed mass of blonde pubic hair that sprouted from her friend's vulva. "This stuff's just gotta go!"

Bill could not remember ever kneeling before a finer ass than this as he lined up his engorged penis with the distended inner lips of his wife's swollen vagina. The smooth rounded globes of his wife's upturned ass framed the plump rounded flesh of her fat, bald pudenda. Gently parting the slippery lips with his thumbs, Bill slowly eased the head of his cock into the yielding orifice until it was totally enveloped by the hot flesh. Becky moaned.

Bill caressed the soft skin of his wife's hips as he knelt behind her, his rock hard dick buried to the hilt in her hot pussy. He flexed his muscular cock inside of her as he reached around to massage her exposed clitoris. Becky began to squeeze her pussy muscles each time her husband flexed his cock. Both found the sensations exceedingly pleasurable, but Becky soon found the manual stimulation of her clit sending her towards another orgasm more quickly than she expected. That's when Bill pulled his pecker almost completely out of Becky's clenching pussy only to bury it with considerable force even deeper into her cunt.

"When you get her on her knees," coached Maggie, "fuck the shit out of her so she knows what sex is supposed to feel like."

"Oh my god!" was all Becky could say as her husband drove his fat pecker over and over, and deeper and deeper into her juicy pussy. Her hanging breasts swirled about counter to each other but in unison to the pounding her husband was giving her tightening pussy. With every savage thrust Becky's boobs smacked together and the cutest squeal emanated from her trembling body as orgasm once again overwhelmed her senses.

Bill paused briefly and got to his feet, his cock still firmly embedded in his orgasaming wife. Gripping his wife's narrow waste firmly, he drove his cock down into her upturned pussy so that each stroke finished with the head of his cock grinding into Becky's g-spot. "You like the way I'm fucking you, baby?" asked Bill confidently. "You like my big cock in your tight fucking pussy...fucking you?"

"Oh my god, Bill," cried Becky as she lost all control. "you're gonna make me cum again!"

Becky's words raised Bill's enjoyment ten fold. His cock grew even harder as he fucked his wife with all his might. Pussy juice dripped from around her clit and meandered around and into her belly button on its way to the bed where her chest was mashed into the mattress. Orgasm after orgasm caused her to moan and whimper as she gave in to her body's pleasures. Becky was being truly fucked and she was loving it.

Bill had every intention of pulling his pecker from his wife and spewing his seed all over her beautiful tits as she held them up for him, but the pussy he was fucking just wouldn't allow it.

"God, Becky," cried Bill, surprised by the sudden emotions that were enveloping him. "I love fucking you so much!"

Bill had closed his eyes and was concentrating on the long deep strokes that made his pecker feel so good as it slid in and out of his wife's massaging orifice.

"Is that tight little pussy gonna make you cum?" purred Becky, a line she came up with on her own without Maggie's coaching.

"Jesus, Becky!" was all Bill could say.

"Is my cum-sucking little pussy gonna suck the cum out of your cock?" asked Becky as she looked up at her husband behind her. She was getting good at talking dirty.

That was all Bill could take as he buried his cock in his wife as far as it would go and unloaded another huge load of cum into her. There was so much of it that it over flowed and pushed its way around the cock that filled her pussy and dripped onto the bed where Becky's pussy juice had already left quite a wet spot.

Finally, Bill regained his composure, disengaged from his wife and ran off to the bathroom to get a warm wash cloth to help clean up the wonderful woman he just fucked. Becky rolled over and quickly dialed Maggie.

"Oh, Maggie, it was wonderful," said Becky quietly into the phone. "I'm lying here full of cum and I just wanted to call and say thank you. I'll call you later and give you all the details. Bye"

Maggie closed her phone and leaned her head back in her chair to enjoy the fantasy that was now swirling around in her head of her kneeling between Becky's legs and sucking the cum from her freshly fucked pussy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds