A Proper Celebration

"I don't give a shit if he is a beard," Marcus said. "I don't want any other man kissing you. I don't like it, even though I know Mom and Dad think that you two are an item. Nathan wants to fuck you, Mina. All my friends want to fuck you. It's not going to happen. It won't ever happen. No other man will ever touch you but me."

"I agree," she said. "I wanted you to fuck me the night we turned eighteen. And even though I kept telling you no, I did want you to fuck me in the Lexus after Nathan's graduation party. But I'm glad we waited until tonight. Anything else would have been a cheat."

He handed her the champagne. "I am too. It was so good." Then he chuckled. "You know, we can still fuck in the Lexus."

"Ah, my brother," Mina said. "He's so nasty." Mina took a sip of the Moet.

Marcus smiled. "Let's have a toast, Mina. To us; to a proper celebration."

"How are we supposed to have a toast with one glass, you big dummy?" Mina inhaled sharply as she felt him twitch.

Marcus kissed the top of his sister's head as he felt himself stiffen. "Maybe we won't need a glass after all."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds