A Remarkable Phase of My Life Ch. 03

"The doctor has advised me to get back massages. He gave me some medicinal oil for the massage. Suma, will you massage my back?" I asked her.

"Yes madam...I will...I still have to do some work in the kitchen, after which I will rub oil on you back. What I suggest that you get a full body massage. You've spent several days in bed and you need to loosen you body." She said.

"Alright, finish your chores and come back" I replied. Suma nodded and left the room.

The very mention of a fully body massage had turned me on massively. In a very short time, I would be naked and Suma would be applying hot oil on my body and rubbing it tenderly.

After almost half an hour Suma returned. She had finished all her chores and was ready to massage me.

"Madam...I think you need to lie down on the floor for the massage. The oil would stain the bed sheet and the bed.

"You are right Suma. There is a mattress in the cupboard. Will you please get it? The oil is in the drawer next to the bed." I said as I got up from the bed.

Suma took the mattress and laid it on the floor. She retrieved the oil from the drawer and kept it next to the mattress.

"Okay madam, we are ready. Take off you clothes and lie down on the mattress." She said.

The mention of taking off my clothes sent shivers up my spine. I very slowly removed my T-shirt and threw it on the bed. My bra covered breasts were now for her to see. I then took my right hand behind me to unhook the bra. I unhooked it and removed the side straps from my shoulders and the bra fell to the ground. I looked at Suma who in turn was staring at me. I then took my hands to my pajama and tried to open its knot. The knot had been tied tight and I wasn't able to open it. Suma noticed it and quickly came to me.

"Let me do it madam." She said as she came close.

I was standing top less in front of my maid who was kneeling just a couple of inches from my navel, helping me to get completely naked. In a few seconds, Suma managed to untie the pajama. She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back as she dug her fingers in the elastic of my pajama and panty. She slowly dragged them down my thighs, all the while looking me in the eye. My breathing had fastened and my heart was beating fast enough to burst.

Suma managed to drag my pajama and my panty all the way to my ankle without any resistance. I stepped out of them and stood there all naked. Suma visually scanned my entire body from toe to the head and smiled at me when our eyes met. I smiled back at her and started walking towards the mattress. I gently lay down on it on my back. Suma came to my side and lifted to bottle of oil.

"Suma...you sari will get stained if the oil falls on it. Don't ruin such a beautiful sari. Take it off so that even if there is any spillage, it will not be on the sari." I said trying to sound as innocent as I could.

"You are right madam." Suma replied and got up to take off her sari. She took off her sari and threw it on the bed. Now Suma was just in her pink blouse and a pink petticoat. This was the first time that I had seen Suma like this. I was right, Suma had an awesome body. It's just that one could not notice it under the loose and modest clothes that she wore.

She sat next to me and opened the bottle. She poured a large amount of oil on her right palm and then kept the bottle down. She rubbed her palms together so that the oil could be spread evenly on both her hands.

"Lie down on you stomach madam." Suma said as she was ready to massage me. I turned around and Suma proceeded to apply oil on my back. She placed her palms on my upper back and slowly dragged them all over to the lower back. She spread the oil on my back and then started rubbing it with a little pressure. I realized that Suma was an expert in this. She knew where the pressure points were and was focusing on them. Her actions not only relived the back pain but also turned me on. I started sighing in pleasure as Suma did her magic on my back.

After a few minutes on my back, Suma focused her attention to my legs. She rubbed the oil all the way from my ankles and the calves all the way to my upper thighs. She spent a long time massaging my calves and focused a lot on my upper thighs and the back of my knees. Suma picked up the bottle and poured a generous amount of oil on my ass. I gasped as the oil trickled from my butt cheeks in to my ass crack and then to my pussy.

Suma kept down the bottle and then rubbed the oil all over my ass. She then squeezed my butt cheeks hard making me gasp. My oily butt cheeks were slipping out of her hands as she squeezed them. Suma spent a lot of time on my ass; it seemed like she was in love with it. She put her hands inside my butt crack and massaged my anus. I moaned as her fingers rimmed my anus.

After several minutes of ass massaging, Suma asked me to turn around. I did as she told and now my front side was available to her to fondle. She again took some oil and started massaging my shoulders and upper chest. She then continued to my hands, focusing particularly on my arms. She vigorously rubbed my arms which were an erogenous zone for me. Rubbing my arms was one of the ways to turn me on and Suma had already done that and was doing it even more.

She then went on to rub my stomach. I tightened my abdomen as Suma expertly guided her hands over it. She tickled my navel which made me giggle. I opened my eyes and looked at Suma. She was enjoying what she was doing to me. I closed my eyes indicating Suma to carry on. She then moved on to my legs and massaged them for a couple of minutes.

She came close to touching my pussy a couple of times but deliberately kept away.

She slowly massaged her way to my breasts. She poured some oil on my boobs and then started squeezing them. "Aaah...." A moan escaped my mouth as Suma played with my nipples. I didn't have the courage to open my eyes and look at her neither did I have the courage to grab her and get down to business. She was teasing me and I also wanted her to drag on as long as she could.

As she carried on massaging my boobs, my right hand unknowingly went up to her and grabbed her left breast. I heard a gasp escape from Suma's mouth and I opened my eyes to see her expression. Her face displayed expression which indicated a pleasant shock. I squeezed her breast harder and she moaned in response. She too squeezed my boobs harder and then pinched my nipples.

The deal had been sealed. The ice had been broken. The tension that had built up over the last few days had reached its pinnacle. The moment I grabbed her soft breast, our unexpressed lust for each other had been expressed. Now there was no turning back nor was there any intention from either of us back out.

I hurriedly opened Suma's blouse and threw it on the floor. Her breasts were now exposed to me. I was dumbstruck with what was in front of me.

Her breasts were brown in color but with a lighter skin tone that her arms. The chocolate nipples stood erect and proud on her breast. Suma was breathing heavily and her boobs swayed up and down with her each breath. Even though she was a mother, her breasts hadn't sagged at all. I flicked her left nipple with my thumb and then cupped her boobs. Suma closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation but she didn't stop massaging my boobs.

She then bent down and took my left breast inside her mouth and began sucking on it. A touch of a woman is very different from a man; that was something that I realized that moment. The way she was sucking my breast was very different to the way it had been sucked till date. The only two men who had sucked them were very rough compared to the gentleness with which Suma sucked them.

As she bent and sucked my breast, her left breast was very close to my mouth. I moved my head in that direction and locked my lips over her nipple. Suma moaned as I began sucking her and she sucked a little harder. I squeezed her breast with my right hand and caressed her neck with my left. She stopped sucking my breast and looked up to me. We smiled at each other. Suma then came up to me and lightly placed her lips on to mine. I caught her lower lips with my lips and a very gentle kiss ensued. This was a very unique but great experience.

Suma broke the kiss and we then went back to sucking each other's breast. Suma shifted from my left breast to my right but also adjusted her position such that I had access to her breasts. Suma gave the same treatment to my right breast and I, like a baby sucked on her tit desperately.

Our mutual sucking continued for several minutes before Suma disengaged. She lay down beside me and again kissed me. She caressed my stomach as she kissed me while I just lay there enjoying the amazing sensations that Suma was subjecting me to.

She kissed my forehead, my eyes, my cheeks and then kissed my lips again. Even though she was just a maid, she was kissing me as if she loved me. Her tenderness reminded me of my fiancée.

Suma then kissed her way down to my neck. She kissed and licked my neck in the right spot. She being a woman knew exactly where to kiss me. She gently blew air in my ear making me shudder.

Suma then kissed her way down to my chest and before proceeding further downwards, sucked my boobs for a while. When she reached my stomach, she gently caressed it several times before she started kissing it. She kissed and licked my stomach, my waist and then went on to lick my navel. She inserted her tongue into my navel and started moving her tongue clockwise. I moaned and raised my back but Suma didn't stop.

She licked my navel for a few minutes and then proceeded further down. Suma was now very close to my pussy. She spread my legs and then sat between my legs. She gently rubbed my pussy, dragging her finger from my anus up to the clit. Her fingers were soft, in sharp contrast to Gopal's thick, rough fingers.

Suma bent down and brought her face very close to my pussy. I could feel her breath on my wet and sensitive pussy. She gently kissed my pussy before lightly licking it. She then dragged her tongue lightly all along the length on my pussy before settling on my clit. She flicked my clit with her tongue several times then proceeded to suck my pussy lips.

The way Suma was licking my pussy made it very clear that this wasn't the first time she was doing this. In fact, I was sure that she had been doing this for several years. She had perfected the art of cunnilingus and was now using all her skills on my pussy. Suma started licking my pussy a little vigorously making me moan. I curled my toes as Suma inserted her tongue into my pussy and licked the insides. I grabbed her head and pushed it further inside to which Suma responded by aggressively licking me.

The things that Suma was doing to me were not only driving me crazy but they were enticing me to try them my self. I wanted to try what she was doing. I also wanted to lick her pussy just the way she had licked mine. I wanted to pleasure her the way she pleasured me.

"Suma...I want to lick your pussy as well" I managed to say in between my moans.

Suma raised her head and smiled at me and said "well...alright but I don't want to stop licking you. Let's do the 69."

We both giggled at her comment and Suma moved towards my head. She swung her left leg over my body and placed it next to my left breast. She expertly adjusted her body so that her pussy was just above my face and her face was right above my pussy. She then lowered her body so that her pussy was just an inch away from my eagerly awaiting my mouth.

Her pussy lips were pink and wet. There was a little hair on her pussy which gave it a very raw look. Her lips had separated and I could see her pink pussy hole. Her chocolate brown asshole was right above her cunt. I just kept staring at her pussy. This was the first time I had seen another woman's pussy from so closely. Her aroma was intoxicating and a big turn on.

Suma's pussy hovered over my face and she very seductively rotated her hips urging me to lick it. Even though I so desperately wanted to lick her pussy, I was a little hesitant. I had never been with a woman and I had not even fantasized about it and suddenly I had a pussy, ready to be devoured an inch away from my face.

Suma perhaps turned around to see what was happening. "C'mon Ruchi madam...lick it" she said.

My face was hidden behind Suma's fleshy thighs and ass obstructing my view. I decided to go for it and lightly flicked her pussy with my tongue. Suma moaned lightly as I flicked it again and again. I was gaining courage to go ahead with this and was now applying more of my tongue to her pussy.

"Looks like you are doing this for the first time madam." Suma said.

"Uuhhuu...yeah" I replied.

"Let me teach you how to lick a woman. You are going to need it the next time" Suma said.

Did she say next time? Was there going to be a next time? The way things were going there was definitely a possibility of this happening again. I didn't mind doing this again.

"Do what I do. Do it with me" Suma said and started licking my pussy.

She licked the entire length of my pussy several time. I also repeated the move. She then licked the perineum and then the anus. I exactly did what she did. Suma then sucked my clit and lightly bit it. I tried to follow her but the pleasure was too intense, so I moaned. As the sensation decreased I too followed suit and sucked her clit. Suma's clit was larger than mine and was very nice to suck on.

I was getting a hang of how to do this and now I started making my own moves. Suma moaned as I licked her pussy. Suma was leaking profusely and I was greedily swallowing her juices. The taste and the smell of her vaginal juices were driving me crazy. We hungrily kept licking each other for several minutes.

I then inserted my middle finger deep into Suma's pussy. Suma moaned loudly as my finger invaded her. She responded by inserting two fingers into my pussy. We both started fingering each other and moaned loudly. Suma fingered me licked me at the same time. I too started doing the same thing. This was some sort of a race, a race too see who would cum first.

The race intensified as we both used our own distinct moves to make each other cum. We were moaning and panting very loudly and our orgasms were approaching fast. My orgasm was just around the corner and when I bit Suma's clit hard. She screamed and orgasmed and started fingering me faster.

Within seconds I too was pushed over the edge and came hard. Suma was a squirter and all her juices fell on my face. I was shocked at first but then I started licking her juices with the same enthusiasm with which I licked Gopal's cum.

As our orgasms subsided, Suma got off me. She turned around and lay next to me. I held her tightly and kissed her hard. I could taste my own juices on her tongue and lips. We broke the kiss and smiled at each other. This was my first time with a woman and perhaps this experience was as good as having sex with a man, perhaps even better.

"Now that was something" I said and giggled.

"This is just the beginning madam...we have so many other moves to try." Suma replied and started sucking my boobs. Suma was a fantastic lover, perhaps a competition to her husband who himself was fucking me on the side.

We rested for a while after which Suma helped me take a hot shower. In a matter of 4 months, I had gone from being a committed woman to a sinful whore. I now had two lovers who were married to each other but oblivious to the fact that I was sleeping with both of them.

Our massage session became a regular feature in our lives. Suma taught me how to make love to a woman. She taught me everything that she knew. The best part about Suma was that her behavior didn't change. While having sex she was my lover but before and after sex, she went back to being my maid. The boss and employee relation was kept intact.

I resumed my daily activities like working out and going to office. Gopal had been away for more than two weeks and I missed him. I was now well rested and ready to get fucked by Gopal.

--------------------------------------------------

A few days later, I was in my office working as usual. I was busy on my laptop with details of the trade expo which was coming up in a couple of months. Suddenly, my cell phone started ringing. I picked it up and looked at the screen. It was Gopal! I picked up the call and heard Gopal's rough voice at the other end.

"Hey Ruchi...I am back in town. I hope you are ready for me." Gopal said.

"I am more than ready for you. I have been waiting so long for you. When are you coming to my place?" I asked him. His voice itself was enough to turn me on and make me wet down there.

"At 8 as usual" he replied.

"Okay...I will be waiting..." I said and ended the call.My heart beat faster thinking of all the nights that we had spent together.

I unknowingly licked my lips thinking of his cock. I finished my work on time and rushed back home. I called up Suma on her cell phone and told her that she should not come tonight as I would be going out for dinner. She agreed without questions, little did she know that her husband was going to fuck me all night.

Gopal came right at 8 pm and we wasted no time in getting each other naked. Very soon we were on the bed with Gopal lying on top of me with, his mouth firmly latched on to my left breast. Gopal was in a hurry. He was having me after a long time and was going nuts.

"Ohhh...I've missed these" he said as he squeezed my boobs hard. He sucked on my nipple hard making me gasp.

"Aahhh...take it easy tiger. We have the whole night to ourselves." I replied as Gopal kept sucking my boobs.

"Ohh Ruchi...you don't know how difficult it has been for me all this while. I have been thinking about your boobs all these days. Now I finally have them...mmmmm" Gopal said as he went back to sucking my boobs.

"I have missed you too my lover. I have missed your cock so much. I want it in my mouth...in my pussy...in my ass...I want you to bathe me with your cum...ohhh" I moaned and grabbed his cock. I started jerking it fast and Gopal responded to it by sucking my boobs harder.

He alternated between my boobs. He kissed and licked the entire breast before focusing his attention on the sensitive nipples. He sucked the nipples making them wet and then blew air on them. The cold air on my hot nipples made me shudder and moan as I grabbed Gopal's head and urged him to suck harder.

Gopal stopped sucking my boobs and came up to kiss me. All the "practice" in the last four months had made Gopal an expert kisser. After a very deep and long kiss, Gopal shifted his attention downward. He started kissing his way down from my chest up to my navel. He spent some time on my stomach kissing it and licking my navel. He then started kissing his way down to my pussy. When he got over my mound, Gopal took a deep breath.

"Your scent always drives me crazy Ruchi" he said.

"Your tongue drives my pussy crazier Gopal" I said.

Gopal smiled and lowered his head between my thighs. I spread my legs wide to give more access to him. Gopal kissed my inner thighs and slowly made his way to my pussy. He flicked my clit with his finger and traced his fingers all over my pussy. He then started to lick my pussy with long and deep strokes. He inserted two fingers in my pussy and started fingering me. He took my clit into his mouth and sucked on it hard. After almost a week of abstinence, this sudden assault on my pussy brought me to my orgasm within a minute.

"Ohh...Ohhhh..Ohhhhh...yeesssss" I moaned loudly as the orgasm hit me. I blacked out for a few seconds as the massive orgasm swept over me. Soon I came back to my senses and saw Gopal near chest, his cock, erect in full glory; his dick head was shining with pre-cum.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds