A Remarkable Phase of My Life Ch. 03

He placed a couple of pillows under my head. My head was tilted in such a way that I could see my whole torso. Gopal straddled my chest, his knees on either side of my boobs. His cock was now just an inch away from my lips. I opened my mouth and Gopal guided his cock into my eagerly waiting mouth. The pre cum tasted delicious!

The long wait had ended and I finally had tasted his cock. The angle of my head prevented me from sucking beyond the head of the cock. I swirled my tongue around the head and kissed it occasionally. I caressed his tight abdomen with my left hand and fondled his balls with my right. I looked up at him and saw that Gopal had thrown back his head and was breathing heavily. He opened his eyes and looked down at me and smiled.

"You look very sexy with my cock in your mouth" he said. I smiled and lightly bit his cock head. Gopal moaned and smiled at me mischievously.

He then started pushing his cock deeper into my mouth and then pulled it back out. He slowly fucked my mouth as I continued to lash my tongue on his cock.

"Suma told me that you had an accident a couple of weeks ago?" he asked, his cock still going in and out of my mouth.

I took his cock out of my mouth, "Yeah...I fell in the bathroom. Suma helped me a lot during the last two weeks" I said and popped his cock back into my mouth and began sucking it again.

"Thank god for Suma. I am happy that you have fully recovered or else I wouldn't have been able to fuck you hard tonight" Gopal said.

"Hehehe...Yeah...Thank god for Suma" I replied and started sucking on his balls. Gopal had no idea about what had happened between me and Suma last week.

"Does Suma have any idea about us?" I asked. I wanted to know if Gopal knew about Suma's 'dark side'.

Gopal looked at me, smiled and said, "Nah...She is going around doing her work and taking care of the family. She has no clue that her husband is fucking her boss behind her back" he replied.

Hearing that statement turned me on even more and I sucked his balls harder. This was so taboo. I, a wealthy, sophisticated woman was lying naked on my own bed, sucking the balls of my maid's husband. The very thought of this would have offended me a few months ago but today I was turned on by it. Gopal moaned as I sucked his balls. I took his balls out of my mouth and gently lifted them and started licking the perineum.

"Ohhh yeahhh...ohhh...That's it Ruchi...my cock sucking whore....aaahhh" Gopal moaned as shivers ran up his spine. "You suck my cock so fine...you should get a medal for this" he said.

I giggled and said, "Thanks for the compliment but your hot cum on my face will be enough."

"How do you think Suma will react if she comes to know about us?" I asked Gopal.

Gopal laughed and said, "She will be pissed off for sure, but she won't utter a word. I know how to handle her. She is very scared of me you know."

Saying that Gopal stuffed his cock back in to my mouth.

I grabbed his taut butt as he began fucking my mouth. He steadily increased his speed and his cock went deeper and deeper into my mouth. After a few more strokes, I gagged. Gopal withdrew and I coughed; tears started flowing down my cheeks.

"Hahaha...still can't take the whole thing" Gopal said.

"It is difficult to tame this monster" I said pointing my finger at his cock. Gopal laughed at the answer.

"Do you fuck Suma just like you fuck me?" I asked.

"What's with this Suma thing today? Why are you so interested in her?" Gopal asked in a confused tone.

"Just answer me Gopal" I persisted.

"Well...Suma isn't a tigress in bed. She is very shy. She does what I ask her to do but is more like a dead fish when it comes to sex." Gopal replied as his cock again disappeared between my lips.

Suma's behavior is exactly opposite to how she behaved with me I thought. My simple looking talkative maid had a complex personality. I sucked his cock for another minute or so before Gopal withdrew from my mouth. He got down and started sucking my boobs. He sucked on them for a while and then licked the space between them. He then placed his cock between my boobs and spat on it. I pushed my boobs together and Gopal started fucking my tits.

Gopal's long cock made smooth and swift strokes between my boobs. His cock was long enough to reach my mouth and I flicked its head with my tongue with his every forward thrust. Gopal moaned at the sensation and started fucking my boobs faster.

"You have competition you know?" I said looking him in the eye.

"What do you mean?" Gopal asked, slowing down his strokes.

"While you were away, I took another lover" I said and giggled.

"What the...Don't you get enough of fucking from me you nymph" Gopal replied without stopping.

"Well...my new lover is different than you. Very delicate and soft" I replied.

"Hahaha...ohhh...so you have chosen a sissy" Gopal said with a tone which clearly displayed his ego.

"My new lover is as innovative and horny as you are" I replied and smiled mischievously at him. I knew Gopal would be riled up at my response.

"Is it so? Why don't we have a session together and then we will see who is a better lover, me or him?"

"Ohh...I'd love that...I have fantasized about it a couple of times" I replied.

"Hmmm....By the way...What is the name of your new lover?" Gopal asked. He was now fucking my tits faster. His eyes were closed and he was moaning loudly.

"Suma" I replied loudly. Gopal immediately opened his eyes and stared at me.

"What did you say?" he asked in utter surprise.

"It's Suma...your wife". I said. Hearing that Gopal's cock twitched wildly; the shock pushed him over the edge.

"Aaahhh....aaahh...oohhh" he moaned loudly as streams after streams of hot cum fell on my face, eyes and some in my hair. Gopal just kept ejecting ropes of thick cum. His orgasm was long, he was cumming after a long time and so there was a lot of spunk in his balls. As the force of his orgasm subsided, some of his cum fell on my neck and upper chest.

"Hahaha...what do you have to say now tiger?" I said mockingly. Gopal didn't reply as he was still reeling from the shock and the orgasm. He got off me and lay down next to me. I picked up his cum and started eating it.

Gopal just laid there, his breath still heavy. He just kept staring at me without uttering a word. I understood that he was shocked. Till now he thought of his wife as a subservient woman who just spread her legs for him. This new piece of news was shocking to say the least. His wife of several years was sleeping with women.

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to wash the remnants of cum off my body. I wiped my body with a towel and came back to bed. Gopal was still silent. I lit a couple of cigarettes and passed him one of them. After a couple of puffs, Gopal broke the silence.

"Are you serious about what you said?" he asked. I giggled and nodded. Gopal's expression was priceless. He was fucking his wife's boss who in turn was sleeping with his wife. His facial expression displayed confusion. He was angry and horny at the same time.

"How...When...uhhh..." Gopal stammered, trying to find words.

"Hahaha...I will tell you everything from the beginning." I replied as I burnt out the cigarette and put it into the ash tray. I slipped in to Gopal's arms. Gopal wrapped his right arm around me, squeezing my right breast with his large palm. I gently grabbed his semi erect cock, it still had traces of his cum and my saliva on it. I slowly jerked his cock and started narrating the story of my passionate tryst with Suma.

"It all started when I fell in the bathroom. This was two weeks ago" I said as I started my story. I narrated every minute detail of the events leading to the awesome moments with Suma. As I narrated my story, Gopal's cock slowly grew in my palms. By the time I was done telling him everything, Gopal was absolutely erect.

"Waaow...I didn't know this about Suma. We have been married for 15 years and now I come to know Suma is a bi-sexual. I don't know how to react."

"Well...I know what your cock is thinking" I said and gave his cock a squeeze, making him moan.

"What do you think?" I asked Gopal.

"I have to admit that this is very hot. My wife and my mistress licking each other like crazy is awesome. Two women is always every guy's fantasy" Gopal said. He was now squeezing my boobs harder.

"I know where you are going with this Gopal. I have fantasized about this for a while and I think it will be great." I replied. We were both ready for round two.

"Now fuck me Gopal! Fuck your two timing whore!" I screamed at Gopal.

"Ohh yess you bitch. You fuck my wife behind my back. Now I will punish you for this." Gopal said as he shoved his cock into my pussy in one stroke.

"Ohhhh yesss...Aah...finally!" I exclaimed as I felt Gopal's rod stuff my insides. Gopal started with moderately fast strokes. He knew how I liked it and proceeded precisely. The cock, with its long strokes was doing its magic as intended.

"It would be great fucking you two together. My wife and my bitch sucking my cock at once" he said, his eyes closed as he imagined the scene.

"Ohh yeah baby...that would be great. Suma licks my pussy so well...aah" I said. Gopal increased his speed further. Listening to his wife's antics was turning him on further. He bent down and started sucking my nipples. I ran my hands through his hair, moaning and panting as his cock went deeper into my pussy. He bit my nipples making me moan louder.

"Ohhh...bite them...suck them...Aaah...Gopal...It would be so amazing to have two mouths on my boobs at the same time". I moaned, visualizing Suma sucking my other breast. I would experience best of both worlds; Gopal sucking my boobs roughly, on the other hand Suma being very gentle.

"Ohh yeah...two mouths on my cock would be even better" Gopal said while moving to my other breast. I laughed at his reply, visualizing at the same time how it would feel to share a cock with another woman. If it were to happen, it would be my first time and after experiencing Gopal & Suma in bed I knew it would be mind blowing.

But I was just fantasizing; how would I turn into reality? Suma didn't know about me and Gopal; how would she react to it? How can we make her agree to a threesome with her husband?

My chain of thoughts was broken when Gopal suddenly came up to kiss me. The passionate kiss blanked out the thoughts about Suma and I focused on Gopal. Gopal had become a fantastic kisser; enough to get me dripping wet. Gopal continued kissing me for a several minutes. Gopal took his tongue out of his mouth and I immediately sucked it. In spite of being engrossed in a 'tongue fight', Gopal hadn't slowed down even a little bit.

Gopal finally broke the kiss and stopped fucking me indicating a change of position. The break in the rhythm brought me back to the thoughts of Suma. I definitely wanted her in bed with me and Gopal but we needed to device a strategy as to how to do it.

"Gopal...it is one thing to fantasize about Suma with us but a completely different thing making it a reality." I said.

Gopal nodded his head in agreement, realizing the gravity of the situation. He placed a pillow under my ass. This modification provided more depth to his cock which gave us even more pleasure.

Gopal again came between my thighs, his cock glistening with our juices. I wiped my finger on his cock head and put it into my mouth. I just loved the salty, tangy flavor of our juices. Gopal smiled wickedly and shoved his cock into my pussy. I gasped at the forced entry which was Gopal's specialty.

Soon Gopal and I settled into a rhythm. "Any bright ideas sweetheart?" I asked him.

"Suma doesn't know about us...so talking to her about this would be a difficult task. Even I don't know how she will react. We need a different approach to this." Gopal replied. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled his closer. Gopal bent down to kiss me and I grabbed his cheeks to kiss him back.

Gopal broke the kiss and continued fucking me. "We need to trap her in a situation where she can't escape" I said. I grabbed his ass and pulled him deeper.

"Yeah...but how?" Gopal replied.

"I don't know as yet...but don't worry, we will figure it out" I said and smiled at Gopal. He smiled back at me and started fucking me harder. He grabbed my boobs and just kept ramming me very hard. My moans turned into screams of pleasure as another orgasm hit me.

As my orgasm subsided, Gopal turned me over to my side. He lay down behind me and we were now in spoons position. He lifted my right leg in the air and pushed his cock into my pussy. This position was amongst my favorite, especially with Rohit. This is a very romantic position but can also be equally hardcore.

Gopal started fucking me very gently. I turned my head towards Gopal and our lips met. Gopal gently cupped my boobs and squeezed them tenderly. From fucking me like an animal a minute ago, Gopal was now making love to me. This unpredictability always amazed me and today was no different.

Gopal switched from kissing my lips to sucking my boobs. As Gopal gently fucked me, a brilliant idea struck me. "Got it" I said, loud enough to startle Gopal. He stopped stroking me and looked at me with bewilderment.

"What happened?" he asked me.

"I know how to get Suma to bed with us" I replied.

"How?" Gopal asked.

"We have to catch her in the act. If we confront her in the bed itself, she will have no chance to counter question us." I said as if I had solved the biggest question of the universe. At least this question was big enough for me. Gopal had now stopped fucking me and his cock was out of my pussy.

"How are we supposed to catch her in the act?" he asked.

"We will confront her when she and I are having sex. I will take her to bed like I usually do. I will also give you keys to the apartment. When the right time comes, you enter and catch us." I laid down the grand plan of Suma's seduction.

"Sounds perfect in theory." He said, still not convinced by my plan.

"Well...How things exactly pan out and how Suma reacts is something we can never predict but at least this plan gives us a chance." I clarified.

"You have to get her sufficiently turned on to get a favorable reaction from her." Gopal said.

"You leave that to me. I will get her dripping like a faucet in no time" I said and smiled at Gopal.

"Hahahaha...That's like a good whore; I know you will you will have her moaning in no time." Gopal said.

"Now why have you stopped fucking me...Fuck Me!!" I said and lightly slapped Gopal on his ass.

"Yes madam...with pleasure" Gopal replied. He shoved his cock back into my pussy and began fucking me. The idea that Suma could be in bed with us soon had turned us both on. Gopal spooned me for a couple of minutes before stopping.

"Be the bitch you really are Ruchi...I am going to take you from behind." He said and slapped my ass hard.

"Oww...fuck me you dog." I scowled. I took his cock into my mouth and sucked on it. After getting it sufficiently wet, I got on all fours with Gopal behind me, his cock just a couple of inches from my pussy.

I spread my legs wide to give Gopal an awesome view of my wet and waiting pussy. He slurped at the sight and got closer to my pussy. He rubbed his cock on my pussy a couple of times and then roughly shoved it in. "Aaah...." I gasped and tightly squeezed the bed sheet in my palms.

Gopal began fucking me at top gear. He grabbed my ass and fucked me with all his strength. The fierce assault on my pussy left me moaning and panting in a matter of seconds. Gopal slapped and squeezed my ass frequently. He then grabbed my hair and pulled it hard making me scream in pain.

Gopal's rampage continued as he kept hammering my pussy. His huge balls slapped against my sensitive and wet pussy making a loud noise. The room was filled with sounds of my screams, Gopal's moans and balls smacking. I brought my hand underneath us and started fondling his balls. Gopal moaned at my actions and increased his speed.

"Ohhh...Fuck me Gopal...fuck me...c'mon...you are so good..." I said, encouraging him. I looked back to enjoy the sight of my lover's expression.

Gopal stopped and then asked me to lie down on my stomach. I did so with his cock still buried deep inside my pussy. He then resumed fucking me. Gopal came up to me and turned my head to kiss me. Gopal fucked me in that position for several minutes. After a while his strokes got erratic and I realized that he was about to cum.

"I am going to cum...aah" Gopal screamed.

"Cum... insideeee... meeee..aah aah " I screamed back at him.

A couple of more strokes triggered his orgasm and he screamed loudly as he emptied his nut sack into my pussy. Gopal's orgasm triggered my orgasm and I screamed in pleasure. I could feel the hot, thick semen ooze from his cock into my pussy filling it completely.

"Aaaahhh...that was amazing Ruchi" Gopal said as he withdrew his cock from my pussy. I immediately turned and took his cock into my mouth. I sucked and licked all cum on his cock cleaning it completely in a minute.

I lay down on the bed, my mind still high on the orgasmic rush. I watched in awe as cum flowed down my thighs. I scooped a glob of cum from my pussy and ate it.

"So Ruchi...when should we implement your genius plan?" asked Gopal.

"At the first chance we get. I am going to be busy for a few days during which I also will figure out everything. Till then we have to stay quiet. Once the right opportunity comes by...we strike!" I replied as the evil genius inside me awakened.

"Hahaha...you are the devil..." Gopal said.

"Hehe...Yes I am" I replied.

"I have trained you well" Gopal said and laughed.

"That you have..." I replied and laughed with him.

"I hope the opportunity comes soon...I can't wait to fuck you two together." Gopal said, his cock started getting hard.

"I hope so too...but till then..." I said as I bent down and swallowed his cock. Gopal moaned and grabbed my hair as another round for the night began.

To be continued.....

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds